Search results

1. ThatsNikkisTeam

Who still thinks we can make the 8???

As much as i hate to admit it Dogs are in great form right now and they have a good run home. I think they will get 6/8 (allowing for an upset)
  2. ThatsNikkisTeam

Roll Call vs Roosters

Awesome ill be there as well YAY TWO Roosters supporters in the Kennel
  3. ThatsNikkisTeam

Folau set to join GWS

lol it was bad enough being seen on tv at the dogs vs storm games... ill keep my mouth shut :p
  4. ThatsNikkisTeam

Folau set to join GWS

They get in trouble for bumping into people. I can't handle it, SO SOFT. The fact they are starting a war makes me hate them more. I REFUSE to go to or watch a SINGLE AFL game. They can go get stuffed. They are trying to get rid of league. They have no interest in co-existence like they claim.
  5. ThatsNikkisTeam

Folau set to join GWS

lol i have not been on the Kennel.. I have been at a lot of dogs games though sadly.. only for the surprisingly good company :p
  6. ThatsNikkisTeam

Folau set to join GWS

The only reason they signed him is to try and convert Polynesian players to AFL. Kevin Sheedy admitted that was a reason they went after him on 7pm project. I worry more about kids starting to play gayfl then i do about league fans actually starting to watch this stupid excuse for a sport...
  7. ThatsNikkisTeam

Rumour - Another Salary Cap Scandal Approaching

Next year Roosters get the back ended Mason contract 100% freed up so thats a little space.. wouldnt be suprised to smith so more cutting either...Dont think we are on the market for anyone big anyway. I think with the amount of people Roosters have cut and pissed off if we were cheating the...
  8. ThatsNikkisTeam

Melbourne Storm Saga MEGA-Thread - $1.3 Million breach so far

So if storm don't survive who gets to take their place? In the interest of the next tv deal IMO it can't be another sydney team.
  9. ThatsNikkisTeam

List of salary cap breaches

lol Stolen from http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/rollcall-of-shame-20100422-tfyj.html
  10. ThatsNikkisTeam

Think your spot on this will have a big impact on the next tv deal and in turn as much people may hate the storm this is bad news for rugby league
  11. ThatsNikkisTeam

List of salary cap breaches

I know in 03 when we were fined the NRL were aware as were we that we would be fined well ahead of time because it was payments due to too many injuries and having to bring other players up. The fact Storm had 2 books showed they went to a lot of trouble to hide it. SALARY CAP BREACHES...
  12. ThatsNikkisTeam

Betting Origin Halfback NSW

I don't want him to be selected either i think he needs more time to mature, but who does deserve it?
  13. ThatsNikkisTeam

Its not fair on the fans or the players They should of been given the option if they COULD somehow shed players and get under they can start playing for points again but untill they do they play for nothing.
  14. ThatsNikkisTeam

Roosters recruitment officer implicated as key player

Not suprised you hate chooks, most people hate chooks. But there is no proof they are over and i doubt with the current squad they are. They have cut/dropped a lot of players to stay under. Yes most were overpaid and useless anyway but they still saved us money by cutting them. But yeah all...
  15. ThatsNikkisTeam

Roosters recruitment officer implicated as key player

Get what yours saying he might have known, I think most teams in the NRL are cheating the cap in some way but i doubt anyone else is doing it to the scale of what Storm were. 700k over for this year. BTW Shane Shackleton was signed about 2 years before O'Sullivan was at the club Mitch...
  16. ThatsNikkisTeam

Ch 10 takes aim at Ch 9 for NRL.

How good is this. Ch 9 don't want to lose it so all 3 stations bidding. Sounds good to me. To be honest though with the ratings league gets this is exactly how it should be.
  17. ThatsNikkisTeam

Bulldogs v Roosters Predictions

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...0321-qnwt.html Could work in dogs favour. A tough match to back up from
  18. ThatsNikkisTeam

Bulldogs v Roosters Predictions

My tip my boys 1-12 (Only just) Dogs have to bounce back eventually. They didn't lose back to back games last year so i cant see them putting in 3 bad games. We have scored 80 points in the past 2 games so its hard to see up keeping up that high rate. As long as you dont try and use souths...
  19. ThatsNikkisTeam

Things in perspective

Dragons had 87% completion i watched the game they were ruthless, Makes it awfully hard to dig yourself out a hole when opposition don't make any mistakes.
  20. ThatsNikkisTeam

Centre Options.

I would feel better about facing you if you drop Idris. I doubt he will have another game like the last two. Hard to win a game when your opposition almost has perfect completions 34 / 39 (87%)
  21. ThatsNikkisTeam

Dragons v Dogs Post Mortem Discussion

Wait till you watch us Vs Tigers before you get too worried. Souths were easy once the fowards were tired game over.... Your blokes wont all play average 3 games in a row.
  22. ThatsNikkisTeam

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

Exactly what happened. He was with us and his contract was about up and he wanted us to sign him for one year so once Titians entered the comp he could go join them because he missed his family. We said no so he signed with Broncos. From what i remember the reason he wanted to go to Titians...
  23. ThatsNikkisTeam

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

TBH he did the same thing to Roosters well his reason for leaving us and going to Broncos at the end of the season was he was homesick.. That's why i was at first surprised he signed with dogs but i figured if most his family came with him it wouldn't be a issue again...
  24. ThatsNikkisTeam

Reformed Carney has lost none of his old spark

I am a Roosters fan and while i always thought Carney had talent, I still thought Roosters were taking a massive risk taking him on. Thats not being a hater, i always thought he was talented.. just troubled. If he continued that behaviour at roosters no matter what the talent i would want him...
  25. ThatsNikkisTeam

SPOILERS: Easts v Souths

I have no doubt that if dogs use the same game plan against souths and don't drop the ball they should be able to get over the top of them. Don't get me wrong thrilled with the win but its only early days and souths were horrible. After about 10 minutes the forwards just looked tired.
  26. ThatsNikkisTeam

Kennel BBQ Survey

Tina i loved your ice cream
  27. ThatsNikkisTeam

Kennel BBQ Survey

1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8.. Would ahve been higher if it were not for the heat and no way of cooling down.. Though there was plenty of water and soft drinks provided 2. Best dressed? Jorgie .. So jealous of her tan 3. Worst Dressed? No one i can recall 4. Who made a cute...
  28. ThatsNikkisTeam

Todd Carney Related Thread

Papers got it wrong because the Roosters contract page has not been updated. Sa Re Signed not long ago.
  29. ThatsNikkisTeam

New Signing??????

Your kidding right. We hate Souths more then you it would make us oh so happy that Souths lost him. I HOPE dogs get him.
  30. ThatsNikkisTeam

Penrith say kick Sydney Roosters out of comp

Also about us being disloyal to the ARL funny how they forget the past..... Super Leauge.. Need i say more
  31. ThatsNikkisTeam

Penrith say kick Sydney Roosters out of comp

yes they do because they have entered again with Newtown as a joint identity.... Not as if Newtown have the cash to spend ...
  32. ThatsNikkisTeam

That's my team: Serbian league club for sale

I wonder how much it will go for...
  33. ThatsNikkisTeam

btw atm its going for $201.50
  34. ThatsNikkisTeam

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/thats-my-team-serbian-league-club-for-sale/2008/09/29/1222650961912.html
  35. ThatsNikkisTeam

Cronulla Sharks. Genuine Contenders?

Cheat Anyway *Sings*Celebrate good time come on :D
  36. ThatsNikkisTeam

Sharks vs Storm

That's why in a way i am glad Warriors beat us, Manly would have thumped us. Shown us up BIGGGGGGGGGG time.
  37. ThatsNikkisTeam

Sharks vs Storm

And to think i was worried Cronulla might win a comp
  38. ThatsNikkisTeam

Sharks vs Storm

Bye Bye Cronulla
  39. ThatsNikkisTeam

Tony Ayoub joins Bulldogs

If dogs have in fact picked him up he will be a good pickup. We have been pretty lucky with injuries over the years i would say thats due to the medical stuff... Well lucky meaning have not had anything like what dogs had last year.
  40. ThatsNikkisTeam

Grapples

Also this has nothing to do with being soft, If a player end up in a wheel chair after repeated warning to players to stop tackles because its dangerous...then doing nothing about it the NRL can be Sued... Its nothing to do with being soft its to protect players.
  41. ThatsNikkisTeam

Grapples

The slow down of the play the ball dead set ruins the game. Thats what i hate about wrestling..
  42. ThatsNikkisTeam

Who do you want to see

Its more who do i least hate then who i want in the final... Manly or Warriors are my picks....
  43. ThatsNikkisTeam

Smith guilty of grapple tackle, out for season

They are still front runners imo but Smith deserved to be suspended.
  44. ThatsNikkisTeam

He deserved it and they had to do it because if that tackle was ok then they cant really ban anyone for a grapple tackle ever again
  45. ThatsNikkisTeam

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/smith-rubbed-out/2008/09/24/1222217325691.html discuss
  46. ThatsNikkisTeam

Cameron Smith could miss 2 games

Smith got the 2 weeks
  47. ThatsNikkisTeam

Bulldogs Memorabilia

TBH if that was roosters from 02 i would get it... I think its a very fair price
  48. ThatsNikkisTeam

Kiwis say sorry to Erin McNaught, hit in head preliminary semi-final

I don't think he is that hot....and like Miss Australia... Thats a pretty good pick up
  49. ThatsNikkisTeam

I bet she gets more money then half the people on that show that can act/ act better then her.. Anyway I think i read she quit? Is she still on it?
  50. ThatsNikkisTeam

She has gone to the game, if someone lays their hands on me (especially someone i don't know) its going to piss me off.. Some people get angry so get upset... She clearly got upset. She seems a sweetie & also i dont get how Anasta keeps pulling stunners
  51. ThatsNikkisTeam

Not like anyone on those shows is a great actor though im sure she gets paid a pretty penny for it.
  52. ThatsNikkisTeam

After the game he said there were a lot of people in the tackle and it was not deliberate so he does not think he should have anything to worry about. What a load of cr*p how can what he did be a accident. There was no excuse for what he did it was not like a high tackle where you have to stick...
  53. ThatsNikkisTeam

Bulldogs Bound Broncos

Fair go that was great defense that stopped Hannant
  54. ThatsNikkisTeam

Pretty grubby tackle, deserves 2 weeks IMO
  55. ThatsNikkisTeam

Bird's girlfriend says suspension is unfair

boo fricken woo If its so unfair tells the cops what really happened He tried to put his mate in sh*t, he deserves everything he gets
  56. ThatsNikkisTeam

*Spoilers* Warriors V Roosters

I think Manly should be good enough but you never know.
  57. ThatsNikkisTeam

Exactly what i was thinking though we steamed home last year *shakes fist*... oh well Much better year then last year... On to next year we go.
  58. ThatsNikkisTeam

Yeah can't say he would of 100% would of grounded it, Went very close though. Should of been sin bin like you said.
  59. ThatsNikkisTeam

Been a while since i seen a penalty try..
  60. ThatsNikkisTeam

Intercept from Kirk and he scored *shakes fist TRAITOR*
  61. ThatsNikkisTeam

Something to do with Amos handing over his interchange card at some point
  62. ThatsNikkisTeam

think warriors are in again
  63. ThatsNikkisTeam

Something do do with Amos handing his interchange card over when his head was smashed in.
  64. ThatsNikkisTeam

You could be right oh well at least when i go for dinner next Saturday night ill be able to eat my food and relax... Can never relax during a roosters game. and in all honestly i am not filthy about whats happening at all. I was always going to go for whoever wins tonight, So would love to see...
  65. ThatsNikkisTeam

it says on LU that Roosters violated the interchange rule, so even if they get out of jail here they risk being stripped of the win. Though with our last 20 minutes we hardly score anyway so that wont be a problem
  66. ThatsNikkisTeam

So would i, Since its looking like Roosters are gone for the year i would like to see Warriors win it. Would be great for League over there.
  67. ThatsNikkisTeam

Nothing to do with Gus, Warriors defence has been great and they are playing well. Roosters are having another 2nd half collapse
  68. ThatsNikkisTeam

Hopefully the Winner of Warriors V Manly Wins the comp
  69. ThatsNikkisTeam

warriors in again game over imo
  70. ThatsNikkisTeam

Penalties 6-2 Warriors
  71. ThatsNikkisTeam

No cause the score is different :p
  72. ThatsNikkisTeam

possible warriors try
  73. ThatsNikkisTeam

ffs not helping giving away penalties
  74. ThatsNikkisTeam

warriors are defending really well
  75. ThatsNikkisTeam

sadly i think whoever wins tonight is gone next week again Manly... Whoever wins tonight i want to win the comp :p
  76. ThatsNikkisTeam

Dibba Dobba

It may be but expecting your other employee to cover you ass every single day is pathetic. Especially when the whole office notices. The CEO of the company notices when this guy takes over a hour for lunch. He notices when no one is here then my boss cops it... I am not about to lie to my...
  77. ThatsNikkisTeam

Dibba Dobba

No it won't because i am always on time. I do my work. I don't take over 1 hour for lunch No one has reason to dob on me because i do my work and act the hours i am suppose to work. I am sick of lazy bludgers who don't do their work, walk in when they please (especially if they know the boss...
  78. ThatsNikkisTeam

Dibba Dobba

Proud of it to be honest :p Also if i took forever at lunch or me and the other girl who do up all the finance docs went to lunch at the same time and he needed help he would be the first to ring the boss and complain. So meh
  79. ThatsNikkisTeam

Dibba Dobba

So have any of you been a Dibba Dobba at work? I have, today in fact. The Business Managers can not go to lunch at the same time because it means there is no one to take phone enquiries and we can lose business because of it.. Today one walked out when everyone else was at lunch and he KNOWS...
  80. ThatsNikkisTeam

Finals At SFS Snub For West: ANZ Boss

Warriors are in good form it would not suprise me though if we play 80 minutes we stand a chance lol If thats the case Manly have been having a cry for no good reason... A bit like Paul Gallen had a whinge then warriors won so they didn't have to worry.
  81. ThatsNikkisTeam

Finals At SFS Snub For West: ANZ Boss

How the hell do you figure that one out? TBH i think our away record is slighty better then our home record this year. We have a pretty good record at ANZ this year... Does not matter SFS or ANZ Manly are going to be tuff to beat IF roosters can get over the warriors
  82. ThatsNikkisTeam

Cabbie found guilty of raping teenager

Dirty Filthy animal The girl gets in a cab to get home safe and this Filthy bast*rd takes advantage of her. I am glad he was found guilty. I hope Karma gets him.
  83. ThatsNikkisTeam

Model to sell virginity for $1.8m

who are also fat and ugly
  84. ThatsNikkisTeam

Sharks lose Seymour for finals

Huge loss for Sharkies
  85. ThatsNikkisTeam

Who is the Kennel gonna get behind in the Finals?

Roosters :) If we lose to Warriors then ill go for Warriors
  86. ThatsNikkisTeam

Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd and Sam Thaiday

I don't really understand the law but if the paper is correct they are in trouble for filming the act, not the act itself?
  87. ThatsNikkisTeam

Three Brisbane Broncos stars under sex assault investigation

If guilty i hope the full force of the law comes on to them. If not then its just another stupid incident that ruins the name of our game
  88. ThatsNikkisTeam

"I love Bever"

Yeah When we had Nutley we had "now our cocks have Nuts" I love Crock (when we had crocker) one from last season "From the shire to anywhere cronulla have no silverware"
  89. ThatsNikkisTeam

The AFL Thread

Swans are capable of pulling huge crowds i am not denying that (In fact thats my hole point of why that figure was bad), because they are capable of so much more. I don't know how 2 AFL teams will go in Sydney and to be honest i hope it does not work out and one folds. If they are not...
  90. ThatsNikkisTeam

If the Roosters had a choice

If we ass it through its not really a choke if we were never good enough to be there in the first place :p If Raiders and/or Dragqueens win we are out this week. (I am assuming Warriors will lose)
  91. ThatsNikkisTeam

Michael Crocker - Why aren't we chasing him?

i sure do <3 Though people complained it was a cheap shot Manly were never going to win that Grand Final. Storm were just too classy.
  92. ThatsNikkisTeam

Michael Crocker - Why aren't we chasing him?

I have to agree he has done just about all you can do in league. Has a great winning % with Melbourne (Only lost 2 games in their colours) Pretty sure everyone here would get knocked out if they copped a footy to the head the same way Crocker did.
  93. ThatsNikkisTeam

The forwards were bound to get tired after what they put in in the first half as we really were missing a bit of class on the wings which limited a few scoring chances. I was surprised we were up at half time as well. But i knew 8 points was not a big enough lead since we struggle to score in...
  94. ThatsNikkisTeam

Wayne Turns Temperature Up On Freddy

Dragons did a good thing moving him to 5/8 but your right the next step up is a big one.
  95. ThatsNikkisTeam

lol MC they are going to act like that because 1 its roosters and 2 they are not playing semis. We know to be proud especially since a few weeks ago Souffs almost beat us. We slacked off a little in the 2nd half but either way i was pretty happy with the effort.