Search results

1. M

Are you a Football Club Member?

I was, until they started playing dismally. I won't be renewing until it's worth renewing.
  2. M

What the **** is going on , like really????????

who cares keep going to the games, that's what it's about. Much respect to Ben and his family, got nothing against him, I support a team and that's it really- go the doggggggs!
  3. M

The Trance Thread

saw him too! bloody awesome... .... this one...... takes me to another level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvOSa6uzR0 <3 alpha - w&w I run.....many many Km's on this....now thats A TRACK
  4. M

The Trance Thread

John O'Callaghan- Big Sky <3 'nuff said! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWKFSrjSbI
  5. M

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

^^ Phews... Ok.... thanks Kennel peeps for putting the rumour to rest... i can breathe now Cheers!
  6. M

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Someone- is it true Ben Barba is seeking an end to his contract to go wioth the Broncos??? I just heard this???!!!!!! WTF!
  7. M

New 2013 Jersey

Reminds me too much of Cronulla...i just can't do it..... Blue and White for me thanks
  8. M

Who thinks doggies are going to be 2013 premiers

Definitely would love to think so, anything can happen. It's a strong team so i don't see why not :)
  9. M

Guess who's article this is: WHY IDRIS FLED DOGS

my 2 cents- money talks I would move clubs too if i was offered 2 million bux.. as if you wouldn't!!! DER! Salary Cap sux... end of story...if Money talks... then doggies will walk! still got RESPECT for the man!
  10. M

Round 6 Bulldogs v Eels 3-2-1 Thread

1. Barba 2. Idris 3. Payne
  11. M

Can anybody confirm

are you serious or is that a gee up??? lol wow...
  12. M

Perving: Do you girls notice when guys perve?

hansta!! woahhhh it's been ages!!! I'm here! where have u been! hehe hope ur well buddy!
  13. M

How to save game, from one who knows

..it's like asking shane warne if he has a mistress.... total B.s lol
  14. M

habib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))) haha! lions, tigers, bears....are not perve-worthy!
  15. M

Betting scandal to rock NRL

yes Bob Dog- because it's corrupt thats why there is no 'tandy' evidence.... they only want you to see what they want us to see
  16. M

of course, and if you weren't into perving you'd be either a *** or a freak... it's only natural, guys perve- thats a fact of life. I find it crazy how theres the ones that perve like over the top....soo....and they'll even put a bit of sound in it like "ohh yeahh" or chuck in a whistle when...
  17. M

Betting scandal to rock NRL

I'll say it once and only once; since the storm scandal, i refuse to place bets on TAB because i know the game is not 100% clean.... people may disagree with me but in this society, the game is ruled by corruption, lies and B.S. I can only hope season 2011 tries hard to irradicate that and...
  18. M

city 2 surf

i'm doing it and i'm dead scared praying to god i get through it goodnight xx
  19. M

just passn by...

hey!! ye it was me!! heaps good thanks!! it changed my life around!!! x
  20. M

Cheating.

nahhh couldnt do it....never have, never will...wouldn't be able to live with myself
  21. M

just passn by...

just passn by.. hope u peeps r all well xx merry xmas also, happy new yr..happy holidays for those already goin on holiday...and let the dogs win in 2010 cheers!
  22. M

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

hey peeps..been awhile, hope u are all well... i feel good as can be
  23. M

The Fitness Thread

well its been awhile... been working hard...pretty much i have achieved everything i wana achieve training well, eating well...feeling well..looking well what more can i ask for...im proud to come this far and happy with the support i been getting best of luck to the rest of ya's...
  24. M

Happy Birthday Hansta

there u go....theres a surprise.. happy bday hansta man all d best 2 u ox
  25. M

Words that make you fall in love.

words that make me fall in love - chocolate chip cookie ....oouuuuuuufffffffffff (lol)
  26. M

i feel good. i knew that i would...dadadada!
  27. M

Unattractive Female Features?

intrestn read here gentleman..... lol
  28. M

MTV movie awards: Bruno Crashes Eminem's MTV Party

funniest thing ever ahahhahaha
  29. M

The Fitness Thread

update: :-oooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'm still alive/// woohooo!
  30. M

Males are...

males are just males simple as dat lol
  31. M

"Get It Off Your Chest" Thread

blehhh so much to vent how my day unfolded today...just keep thinking... keep my head up..keep my head up... stressful and strenuating.. i wana vent RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH also..regarding twighlight, miley cirus, harry potter...watever the *** the teeny boppers r...
  32. M

moore and ryan press conference

the game was fixed the whole thing was match fixed with sports bet
  33. M

The idris try decision *megathread*

Mu****ha fu*****ng rigged nrl is rigged
  34. M

Sex scandal woman 'bragged about it'

*yawn* im so sick of hearing about this
  35. M

Kog-RAH : What time are you arriving ?

goin str8 from work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  36. M

Do you believe in fate/karma?

karma - what goes around comes back around fate - if its meant to be then its meant to be karma examples i have witnessed: * my closest friend, growing up. was bashed by some "hektik" girls...she was called fat, labelled as a fat beast and a mole and all other things. She is now a model...
  37. M

Just A Quick Questionnaire.......

Abortion: Pro or Against it? Against. I don't believe in killing innocent souls. Don't care what anyone thinks. Selfish Death Penalty: Want it brought back or not? For ******s yes Immigration: Too strict, too lenient or fine the way it is? too lenient.. The "War On Terror": Should...
  38. M

Miss Australia Contestants

yeah i agree the top pic..with the makeup and spray tan and hair done up..she's a hot lady the 2nd pic..doesnt do anything..looks like a normal girl to me
  39. M

Miss Australia Contestants

woah... is that the best they got?
  40. M

Miss Australia (Kennel Edition)

hahahah funny... lol
  41. M

happy easter to all orthodoxs.

by all means...you can have my table fullll of chocolate...top to bottom
  42. M

The Fitness Thread

hi guys.. =] time for an update: had 2 slow things down this week still halfway of bootcamp...but this week mentally physically drained out im tryna get my strength back...i am feeling very sick...i think im getting the flu...it sux!!! right now...i feel so sick it aint...
  43. M

Worst Number Plates

my mates got FUKW1T
  44. M

feeling sweeeeet!
  45. M

Perfume

Sycamore - Chanel nearly every guy has asked what im wearing <3 luv it
  46. M

The Fitness Thread

^^^^ that made me laugh ... well who knows...imagine if we all got our before and after shots hahahaha
  47. M

The Fitness Thread

wow this thread is still alive so how we all doing with the fitness?? im halfway in bootcamp and i cant believe ive gone this far i almost threw the towel in but im guna fight to the end ...to be continued... x
  48. M

Rnd 5 Roll Call: Bulldogs v Bunnies

sundays game was good this game will be better...im there with the crew! cant wait!
  49. M

For the love of God, please give up smoking

suicide thats what it is grotty
  50. M

Food / Drink Prices - How do you work around it ?

i am not a hungry person when im excited...yesterday's game the only thing we got were beers and coffees ..im not the type to watch a game with grotty greasy foods on my lap if im hungry we'll go get food after the game somewhere else at work..mostly bring my own food....fruits fruits and...
  51. M

The Kennel bay at the game

hahaha it was funny what the sharkies were chanting "get out of fusions da da da da da" hahahahahahahahhahaha good crowd... awesome game
  52. M

Autumn Fashion 09

to be honest i have no idea what is in or out i dont follow the trends al i know at the moment is with hair - the trend is wavy this winter (i discovered this from euro fashion show, chanel and cavali and marie claire magazine)...straightening hair .. i.e having it dead straight is out and...
  53. M

Body Builder Physique?

girls can deny what they like nothing like a big boy... not saying pumped up with steroids is the way to go but a guy who looks after himself, trains and hus muscles..oo yeahhh ...mm....hottt
  54. M

Attn Femmelers: Public Service Announcement

hahah cool thread gladiator heels... hm... they are something that a lot of chicks wore because 'it was the fad' they only look good on long legs...i find it funny when stumpy girls wear them, and yeah totally agree they look sh1t one of the best things about being a girl is the heels...
  55. M

very tired and in pain..nauseas too
  56. M

What is everyones favourite beer, spirit and or wine?

mother, redbull & sauv blanc. Not many prefer it but i also love tequila...love it
  57. M

The over rated thread

oh yeah..sooooo many ppl i know want to sell theirs ahahah they should have waited they could have gotten soething better regrets now .. ohh yeah so many overrated stuff these days aye.. celebs, tangible items, fads, trends, freaks and what have you some that come to mind... - going...
  58. M

Is it worth it.

doing it makes the world go round
  59. M

Is it worth it.

do wat?
  60. M

Is it worth it.

boys... what r yous on abt??? yeah..nah..exactly... so u agree or disagree?
  61. M

Is it worth it.

eh? wha lol no worries ...
  62. M

The how was your day thread

my day was....................yeah good
  63. M

Is it worth it.

i dont know you but im sure you are an intelligent young girl who can make up her mind about being with someone or not guy problems.....we all have them from time to time...be happy..thats it...its that simple i think with meeting a guy...you just know...that they're the right guy....if...
  64. M

Well done Kevin Moore :)

definitely a key to the uplifting performances a true quality coach and definitely an inspiration for the club and its players this guy has changed the face of the team...i feel so privlidged to wear my colours now more than ever before :) onya son :)
  65. M

Do You Smoke?

smoking. is the most disgusting thing ever. yuk
  66. M

2009 Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors

gross were the judges blind this year?
  67. M

Sounds Of Q-Dance

can't make it ...
  68. M

2009 The Kennel's Most Eligible Bachelors

where's the N/A option?
  69. M

Dance Music.

i love it, it runs through my blood
  70. M

Greek Chicks

i met a japanese girl, sand he was beautiful.... =) lol
  71. M

Congatulations Hazem!

What a legend what a great game geez i feel proud =)
  72. M

The Fitness Thread

no, not quite.. i wouldnt call it a joke.. labelling me as a drug taker when i work very hard and train very hard without taking any sort of performance enhancing drug.. perhaps next time you think about what you reply with because others may take offence to it....thats all im saying dude...
  73. M

The Fitness Thread

i just asked a simple question thats all...oh believe me im all chilled out... i dont know what your forum code language is.. maybe if u try a bit of exercise you'd feel chilled out too cheers
  74. M

The Fitness Thread

who r u 2 judge me??
  75. M

Happy Birthday PantherPower83

happy bday champ
  76. M

Ethnic Dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9ljc7sLO4&feature=related
  77. M

Ethnic Dancing!

my fave ..the tsiftitelli
  78. M

Ethnic Dancing!

i can do them all....and pentozali only with joggers on ahahah good exercise!
  79. M

The Fitness Thread

I'm not sure f i've done the right thing or not.... =[ =/ I've checked myself into bootcamp....and i start this week... I'm scared ..Hope its not too full on... :/ - From a worried MzB83....
  80. M

Future Music Festival

lol i would have to agree... it was tiring and all.. i'd give it a 7...very tiring but i had fun and the funniest thing ever was... i paid 105 bux for my ticket... and i found 100bux in the sand as the sun was falling down... ppl were too drunk or high to notice and i saw this note sticking...
  81. M

Future Music Festival

you shulda seen me.. i was this little midget pushing big tough guys out of the way to get right in front of him... i was surprised noone hit me ahahahah
  82. M

Future Music Festival

i dont post pics on the kennel, i post them elsewhere but this is for you! :) this one from my phone there were a lot of tryhards a lot of skanks... retards....angry losers....etc etc etc but i didn't care ... anyone go to silent disco??? That was SO GOOD!!!!! w00t!
  83. M

Future Music Festival

you're so negative, i didn't take one drug and i had the best time w00t!!!
  84. M

Future Music Festival

hey.. i swear to god... i swear!! i think i saw ya but as you said there were too many ppl and i knew like about 50 going and i only bumped into say 9 of them...too many people and all my sms's were delayed so when i tried sms-ing someone they got it 10-20minutes later when i had left the...
  85. M

Future Music Festival

all i gotta say is W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i feel fakked.... sublime was peaking silent disco was orite! i screamed my lungs out for nerd i was right right up front...i have taken the maddest photos out!
  86. M

It's So Annoying When Someone Doesn't Reply to a Dirty SMS!!!!

more like this??: ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ^^^^ ouuuuffffffffff...
  87. M

Temporary Anorexia

what you do: watch supersize me or get a picture of the most disgusting thing and stick it on your wall or join a gym ...like a 2 year membership and u have no choice but to go :D my simple technique..mind over matter....i got it 1 day and have never looked back..MIND...
  88. M

Favorite song atm

im buggered man!!! How you going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =)
  89. M

Favorite song atm

oh..and 1 more legend Dj Felli Fell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLsy6amaj8&feature=related - and im feeling it for sure!!! w00t
  90. M

Favorite song atm

ohhh i'm really loving a few rnb ones atm... i just can't stop pumping them! Am2Pm, Ray Lavender + James Flaunteroy r some of the new hot trax!!! hot hot hot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f9ccBNokM&feature=related =)
  91. M

U.S Presidential Elections

<3 U obama x
  92. M

Favourite Foods (ethnicity)

makaronia me kima kai liyes tomates and for dessert kati sokolates mmmmm :)
  93. M

is this the right forum?
  94. M

Greek Joke of today

hahahahahahha luv it
  95. M

Spinoff:Your Type

you poor thing... all i have to say is it takes time but there is light under the tunnel :) xx oh this i agree with...guy Or girl.. i just can't tolerate try hardness... and if people have it and have a head about it that just turns me off even more
  96. M

Spinoff:Your Type

^^^ i totally agree.. i like guys who hug!! its so cute!!! =)
  97. M

stuffed - 2 much bday cake :D
  98. M

HAPPY B'Day MzBulldogs 83

awww tanx guys =) i know u are only as young as u feel... i am 25 but i feel and look 15 ..never too old for anything i say! woooooooooooooooooot! xxx :)