Search results

1. The BEAR

Haters gonna hate...

So I guess it's true... The only people getting behind our Bulldogs are ... just us... Bulldogs fans... Seems every other NRL supporter in Sydney will be getting behind the Storm, because apparently that's how much we're hated. Sickening isn't it? The only Sydney team in the Grand Final...
  2. The BEAR

The "BIGGEST" team we've ever fielded?

With all the hype going around at the moment about Big Kas (aka "DogZilla"), I'm starting to wonder if we've ever had a bigger squad of players in a previous era? Look at all the beasts/tanks/man-mountains who have donned the blue-and-white jersey (in FG) in recent times: Willie Mason...
  3. The BEAR

Rugby League is not a sport, its a way of life!: The Rebuttal to Paul Pottinger

(Direct from the UK) I’m sure that almost every Rugby League player and fan in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres has read the recent article written by Paul Pottinger, Deputy Editor of CARSGUIDE, and has come to the same opinion as I have, that the article is an appalling misrepresentation...
  4. The BEAR

Another drama @ Manly. This time it's PC Madness!!!

Now fellas, would you feel any shame in telling this lady (to her face) that she's "a good sort"??? Let's take another look at her in this next pic. Yes, it's the one on the right. Well, Peter "Zorba" Peters, Manly's Media Manager obviously thought so too, and it cost him his job...
  5. The BEAR

Lightning CAN strike twice!

Bulldogs Vs Roosters. Round 3. By the end of this very fixture last year, we came away 60-14 grinners :D :D :D And this was coming off a 2-game losing streak. Fast-forward a year, coming off a 2-game winning streak, a better roster, improved form. Another 60-14 (or better) scoreline...
  6. The BEAR

If you could relocate our home stadium...

... and money was no object, and we could get the approval quite easily, then where would you build it? Yeah... almost.... Even though there's no point in even considering hosting NRL games at BSG... the fact that our "home" stadium (ANZ) is at Olympic Park still doesn't sit well with me...
  7. The BEAR

Merry (Orthodox) Christmas!

To all my fellow Orthodox Christians, I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hope you stuffed your guts full of quality food and rejoiced in the Birth of Our Lord and Saviour :) For those who think I'm on drugs with this thread... here's some background info: Once again, Merry Christmas to...
  8. The BEAR

AC Milan Super Thread

With the Juventus thread having a firm foothold in this part of the Kennel, I thought it would be good to start a thread for another powerhouse of Italian Football. A.C Milan Feel free to contribute to this thread for all things Rossoneri ("the red-and-blacks") They have a strong squad so...
  9. The BEAR

Attn: Gym junkies - your thoughts on pre-workout supplements?

Ok. The only thing I want out of this thread is some good advice as to what will give me that extra rush of energy/stamina (or "pump" as some people like to call it) I need it more for a heavy workout session (e.g. arms and/or chest)... I bought a pre-workout supplement (one of those...
  10. The BEAR

Your eyesight

How good/bad is it? Mine's pretty ordinary. I'm a -4.5 in my left eye. And -4.0 in my right... Contact lenses ftw... glasses don't suit me. How about the rest of you? P.S. Those of you with perfect 20/20 vision can go eat an ayr!
  11. The BEAR

Choose Your Kennel Rival

Disclaimer to mods: This thread was NOT created in order to violate the CoC. This is NOT an original topic. There used to be a thread on this, but some mod decided to get rid of it. I'm sure this thread won't get out of hand, so please give it a shot. Ok... so who would be your rival on the...
  12. The BEAR

1995 Hyundai/Cenovis Vitamins Jersies now available on eBay and GoodScore!!!!

That's right folks! Unused :thumb: Unopened :thumb: Undamaged :thumb: Just bought mine. I have waited ages and ages for this!!! :D :D :D *absolutely stoked* I'm sure some of you here have as well. So if you're interested, you can buy them on Goodscore.com.au...
  13. The BEAR

John Raper wants Bennett to stay for life

They are kidding, aren't they? This just in from the Telecrap:
  14. The BEAR

Muslims' anger unveiled at protest in Lakemba

Hmmm... Until today, I wasn't aware of any "local" pressure to restrict the wearing of hijabs/burqas? I know it's happening in France and other parts of Europe... but here in Sydney? hmmm... :confused:
  15. The BEAR

Planting the Seeds of Success - IT TAKES TIME!

I hardly ever create threads, but I thought I'd break the drought with this opinion :) Ok, there's plenty to be positive about for next year guys. But you'd have to be somewhat naive to think we're premiership material, just because we've brought some fresh new talent on board. As much as...
  16. The BEAR

Argentina say "adios" to Maradona

From soccernet.com I thought as much...
  17. The BEAR

Dead forum?

Hey Admins, With the World Cup now over, will we need this forum now?
  18. The BEAR

Now that the Socceroos are out...

What will be your attitude towards watching the rest of the World Cup? IMO it'd be a shame to completely lose interest and stop watching it. After all, it is a beautiful sport to watch (the No.1 sport in the world, for mine), so what will you do? Get behind another team? Join another...
  19. The BEAR

Greece: The Nightmare Continues

A pretty good blog on soccernet.com The Nightmare Continues (Posted by George Tsitsonis) The 2-0 loss to South Korea in our 2010 World Cup opener today awoke the bad memories of the 1994 tournament. Greece looked awful for most of the match against a decent South Korean side. I say decent...
  20. The BEAR

Two-year old smokes 40 cigarettes a day

Ok... Now I've seen EVERYTHING! Full story here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2987307/First-shocking-pictures-of-smoking-toddler-Ardi-Rizal.html
  21. The BEAR

Facebook glitch exposes chat messages

From the telecrap: You can read the rest of the article here: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/facebook-glitch-exposes-chat-messages/story-e6freuy9-1225862866804 hmmm... as it is, people get busted by their gf's/bf's for flirting/cheating with others on facebook via chat... would've...
  22. The BEAR

The BEAR is here :)

Actually this is more of a re-introduction... I've been a member since '03 and i've bled blue-and-white all my life :D To the old-skool Kennel members, you may remember me as McBain or Soulja... Let's get ready to rumble :D P.S. A special shout-out to the old-skool crew... Tha Doggfather...
  23. The BEAR

Sexually active girls get depressed more than virgins

Ground-breaking news from the telecrap:
  24. The BEAR

ROFLMAO!!! Apparently the world will end tonight!

Straight from the Telecrap: Read on here... if you're interested... http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24324079-5001021,00.html So what will you guys be doing at 6.30pm tonight when the world ends? LOL!!! ffs I'm over these end-of-the-world predictions tbh :sleepy:
  25. The BEAR

Windscreen Washers

This was brought up on a radio breakfast show yesterday morning... basically inspired me to start this thread. WINDSCREEN WASHERS! You've seen them countless times. Those homeless bums that come up to your car while you're at the lights and offer to wash your window? Personally, I find them...
  26. The BEAR

Are you Australian? Or...

If you're an Australian citizen (with ethnic origins), and someone asked you what your nationality was, how would respond? Most likely with: "I'm Australian" Seems trivial when you look at it from that perspective. And why shouldn't it be? After all, you were either born and/or raised in...
  27. The BEAR

Annoying servo attendants

FMD!!! :mad: What is the deal with servo attendants these days!?!?! Those friggin indian/pakistani ones with their thick curry accents who ALWAYS try sell you more than what you're trying to buy... It's bad enough you have to fork out a pretty penny on petrol!!! But noooooooooooo...
  28. The BEAR

Greg Bird Glasses His Girlfriend (allegedly)

Breaking (pardon the pun) news from the Telecrap I reckon Bird did it... probably because his missus called him a wimp after he got knocked out by that Cage Fighter last week :p From what I've read... incredibly... more girls cop glassings than guys do!
  29. The BEAR

Manual or Auto?

For those who haven't worked it out, I'm talking about the choice of transmission type on a car! I'm all for driving MANUAL!!! Gives me more control over my car and it generally makes for a more enjoyable drive. Blokes who prefer to drive AUTO.... HTFU!!! you ought to be shot! :p...
  30. The BEAR

Scorned wife's eBay revenge against husband over affair

More rivetting news from the telecrap:
  31. The BEAR

Road-rage thugs use pole to smash bus in The Rocks, Sydney

Fkn Hektiks at it again! Straight from the telecrap: Oiy! Spraytan... make sure you find these hektiks and glass 'em!!! :p
  32. The BEAR

Bringing up the bf in conversation

Question to you taken ladies: If a guy you work with (or just occasionally speak to) starts up a conversation with you... why do some (not all) of you feel compelled to keep mentioning your bf in conversation? Here's some examples: So I was discussing this with my male buddies at work...
  33. The BEAR

Hypothetical Question to you all

Now before all of you start ripping in to me, I'll remind you that this thread is merely a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION. Want a definition? Here it is: The question is this: If the NRL (or whichever organisation controls Rugby League) forced our club to merge with another, would you support...
  34. The BEAR

The NRL will run Rugby League into the ground

At this rate, with the way the NRL is running Rugby League... this game will surely die a slow and painful death. ...it already is!!! More and more talented players are following the money trail overseas... Gasnier, SBW... and that's only the beginning of the exodus... Gone are the days...
  35. The BEAR

Ridiculous SMS gimmicks!

I'm sure most of you have seen those ads on tv (especially on Foxtel channels) where companies send ridiculous crap to your mobile phone... I'm talking Jamster, MobileActive, and any others that tell you to text a word and you get the LAMEST screensavers, games, and wallpapers! Oh, not...
  36. The BEAR

Payout against bad boob boss

Slow news day at The Telecrap... but I found this amusing FFS! WTF is wrong with this bloke!? He should be lucky that he's got some well-endowed woman working at his company! Instead of paying her out, he should've been perving!
  37. The BEAR

Ronaldinho will sign with MILAN!

How strong will AC Milan be in the coming seasons with Ronaldinho on board!? They've already got Kaka, Ronaldo (the Brazilian one), Pato, Pirlo, etc... their off-season has been quite productive as they picked up Zambrotta (from Barcelona), Flamini (from Arsenal), and now Ronaldinho...
  38. The BEAR

European champions Spain top of world rankings

Taken from Soccernet.com: Here are is the FIFA Top 50:
  39. The BEAR

Radio songs deserving death!

This thread is for all the songs you hear on the radio that make you wanna scream "FFS! How many fkn times have I heard this sh!t song already!?!?" In other words, songs which WHICH ABSOLUTELY MUST DIE!!!! I'll start: Better In Time - Leona Lewis This love - the veronicas American...
  40. The BEAR

Euro 2008 QF: The Netherlands Vs Russia

Now at first glance, this game has "Dutch Massacre" written all over it... And why wouldn't you think that? Look at the way the Netherlands have played so far: - smashed world champions Italy 3-0 - smashed world cup finalists France 4-1 - stomped Romania 2-0 Impressive huh...
  41. The BEAR

Euro 2008 QF: Spain Vs Italy

Sorry Rodzilla :p ... beat you to it ;) So what do you people think? Italy have finally found some form just in time for their clash with Group D winners Spain. If you ask me, I'd say it'll come down to penalties after a full-time score of 1-1 ...seeing as Italy are the penalty-kick...
  42. The BEAR

Life expectancy linked to marital status???

FFS this still does my head in!!! How can it be possibly true that a man who has a partner (i.e. girlfriend, wife, etc) can expect to live longer than a single man!??? Whereas a woman can expect to live longer if she is single!!! WTF!?!?!? I've heard a fair few people say this...
  43. The BEAR

Will signing Morris be like when we signed Brett Howland???

Ok, so we signed slippery's kid... LOL Some of you were happy, others not so... I'm on the fence with this one... I'll just wait and see.. God only knows how he'll fare in a Dogs jumper... For me, this has some similarities to when we signed Brett Howland back in 2001 - together with...
  44. The BEAR

Uploading Custom Avatars

I know this is a thread more suited to the The Kennel Forums Suggestions/Help section ... but I'm not getting much help on the thread I started there.. Is anyone else having trouble uploading a custom avatar from a folder or web location? If I upload from a folder, I get: upload of...
  45. The BEAR

Can't upload a custom avatar

For some reason it keeps giving me an error message
  46. The BEAR

Any admins around?

I want to change my username, but the one I want is taken. The user who has it ... well, basically they haven't logged in for over 4 years, and they only have 5 posts to their name. So it's not likely that they'll be logging back on anytime soon. Know what I mean? :o Are there any...
  47. The BEAR

Reasons to stay positive

Boys and girls, A lot of outsiders have likened our club to a "sinking ship"... The Titanic... etc etc... We've seen a change of board members.... We've seen our coach call an end to a 10-year tenure... We've seen a rather large exodus of players... most leaving on good terms, one of them...
  48. The BEAR

Enough already with the "SIGN HIM UP NOW" threads!!!

FFS ppl!! Give yourselves a reality check and an uppercut!!! Seriously!!! What's the point in making these threads when absolutely fk-all will come of it!?!?! Do you honestly think the recruitment managers give half a f--k about who YOU think we should sign??? Do you honestly think...
  49. The BEAR

Only The Best Will Do For The Bulldogs

The latest from Foxsports... KEVIN Moore's family association with Canterbury won't necessarily work in his favour when the NRL club appoints a new coach for 2009, chief executive Todd Greenberg said. Moore is one of the leading candidates to take over as coach next year after Steve...
  50. The BEAR

Someone plz justify Holdsworth halfback spot?

I can't recall ANY bulldogs halfback knocking the ball on so much (and so consistently) in years!!! and I'm not just talking about today's ordinary showing against the Tigers, he's done it consistently since round 1. I'm getting a bit tired of screaming out "OMG!! FK! HOLDSWORTH!!! DROPS...
  51. The BEAR

Rear-view mirror flag/ribbon thingies

I'm sure everyone has seen it every so often... heaps of wogs have them in their car... Usually you see it with italians... they drape a green-white-red ribbon-looking thing (to represent the italian flag) off their rear-view mirror... I've seen it with some argentinians too... they've...
  52. The BEAR

Web SMS???

Does anyone know of a website which can send FREE SMS's to any Australian network??? Preferably one which doesn't make you sign up for anything, or give you "SMS" points for filling out annoying online surveys etc... Anyone? Anyone?
  53. The BEAR

Drive-by Desperados

It's the funniest thing when butt-ugly blokes in done-up cars think they can pull any chick in the world... especially when they see one walking along the footpath (by herself) dressed up like she's about to hit Verandah Bar, Booty Bar, or any other sleazy club... Happened in my area the...
  54. The BEAR

Getting rid of an obsessive texter!

Does anyone know how to do it? Do you know of someone who has NO FKN IDEA when to stop yapping over SMS? Ok, here's the scenario... There's this one girl I know - probably the most annoying person alive - who will kill your life by SMS alone!!! Impossible, you say? I'll prove it to you...
  55. The BEAR

Does your gf/bf go through your SMS's??

Ok... another relationship b!tch thread for y'all... 1 of my mates (FINALLY) found himself a gf after a dry spell of 3 years... God only knows he needs one!!! Anyways, she's one of those mega jealous/possesive types and even after 2 weeks of dating, she's got the friggin nerve to go through...
  56. The BEAR

Timbaland

Ok, I'm sure most of you's have heard the song "Apologize"... Can someone tell me why the f**k the song's artist is: Timbaland (ft. One Republic) When I read that, it makes me think Timbaland sings most of the song, with maybe a little bit sung by One Republic. MY ASS!!! ITS THE OTHER...
  57. The BEAR

"If Bulldogs players come off contract..."

"...I'll try and get them over to the Roosters." Willie Mason was quoted saying yesterday. So as if being the 4th Bulldog to cross over to Bondi wasn't enough, he's going to try sway every Bulldog that comes off contract to sign for the c0cks!!! The nerve of this ****!!!! So Mason might...
  58. The BEAR

Will Maitua be next?

While we're cleansing our club of the d!ckheads that put shame on our club off the field... why not keep it going? Reni Maitua has already threatened he'd walk out on the dogs if Mason goes... So why has he gone quiet lately? I say we let him go. He cares as much about our club as Mason...
  59. The BEAR

...and now Rebecca Wilson chips in!

Noad's mates are out of control LIKE two kids in a sandpit, the Bulldogs' Malcolm Noad and Willie Mason have had an all-in brawl this week which will inevitably end in tears. The pair of them have gone at it in a very public and damaging way - the once-proud Canterbury jersey has been soiled...
  60. The BEAR

We need a CLEAN OUT!!!

Firstly, I'll take my hat off to 1 of the posts of the year! http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=40677 KE at his best!!! Awesome post bro! Now can I add to that by saying that its time this club needs a CLEAN OUT something urgent!!! We need to CLEAN OUT the big-shots who...
  61. The BEAR

Boob Envy: Is it really an issue?

Oh btw... if you're wondering what boob-envy is: Its 1 woman envying another more well-endowed woman for her chest-size! LOL I just think its hilarious... seems there's just no end to the number of hang-ups and insecurities in today's female! Just in case y'all wondering how I came up with...
  62. The BEAR

Victory Happy Laps!!!

Thats what I propose if we beat the Eels ;) Full-time siren goes... Victory is ours... and everyone p!ss-bolts to their cars (all decorated in blue and white) ... ....and starts a huge car procession (honking horns, flags waving everywhere, blinking high-beams, dogs fans screaming their...
  63. The BEAR

Catholic Schools: Who Are They Meant For?

Now before you start replying to this thread in a fit of rage & hatred, think about what I am asking you for... AN OPINION... Now in the last couple of days there's been a lot of controversy surrounding the idea that (in theory) Catholic schools are *really* meant for educating Catholic...
  64. The BEAR

That Sonny Strip!

Yes, it was controversial... it was dubious.... yet it was BEAUTIFUL!!! :D :D :D SONNY... Go you good thing... we had about 10 minutes to win the game and we were down by 10 points yeah??? So there I was thinking "where the f*#k are we gonna get 2 tries from!?!?!" Enter Sonny Bill...
  65. The BEAR

Once were proud Roosters supporters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Finally! even Roosters supporters themselves are getting fed up with their own club! What was once an unbreakable pride in their own team has resulted in pitiful dribble like this: (taken from foxsports blogs) While I realise this is one supporter - believe me...
  66. The BEAR

If Gordon Tallis played for the Dogs...

...and he got smacked across the jaw (like Kane Cleal did) ...then Ben Ross would've seen a repeat of this classic peace of brutal Biff!!! :D :D :D Yep, this is Gordon Tallis smashing the sh!t out of Ben Ross!!! (this is going back a few years..) KANE CLEAL... This is for you...
  67. The BEAR

Luke Priddis?

Just in from Foxsports: He's 30 years old, a former Clive Churchill medalist... and definitely a skilled and experienced hooker... Would he be a good buy for our club? Your thoughts...
  68. The BEAR

Um-bah-rella

OMG!! :mad: (Sorry y'all but I really have to rant about this song) Umbrella - Rhianna ft. Jay-Z Can someone please explain to me why this song is the number 1 song (according to ARIA anyway) going around!?!?! Is it just me? or does everyone crank up this song and play it...
  69. The BEAR

Learning our style of play???

ok... (i cant remember who it was but..) ...to the dolt on these forums who said "bring back Emelio, and put millard in premier league for a few months while he learns the 'Doggies style of play'" .... i've got one thing to say.... DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RUGBY LEAGUE?! Do you even know...
  70. The BEAR

Ethnic rivalries and the violence

I agree entirely!!! I dont get why these morons continue an old war IN AUSTRALIA FFS!!! I dont disagree with being patriotic, and flying the flag of your mother country, as long as recognise that you are also AUSTRALIAN, and you should be equally as proud of the australian flag!!! But to...
  71. The BEAR

Attn Foxtel Subscribers: WTF HAPPENED TO THE CLUB V CHANNEL?

I am really sh!tty about this...:mad: How could foxtel scrap such a madd channel... great music videos all day, with next to NO ADS and definitely a channel that a lot of clubs and bars use to entertain their patrons! Foxtel have fk'd up BIGTIME imo... anyone else agree?
  72. The BEAR

Why are we the Premiership Favourites for 2007???

While looking at that article where our boys got all dressed up as drag-queens and what not... they were touting us as Premiership Favourites for 2007... ...Not that I have a problem with that... However, I'd really like to know WHY we're already tagged as FAVOURITES before a ball's even been...
  73. The BEAR

Favicon

This is a question directed at the Webmasters of this site... Just curious to know why IE7 doesn't pick up the FavIcon (the Kennel website icon that would normally come up in the address bar) when the homepage (or any page) of The Kennel loads up? It works when I used to use FireFox, but...
  74. The BEAR

PICTURE THIS: We WIN tonight,.. Blue-and-White fever will be blazin' the roads!

BULLDOGS FANS!!! I WANT YOUR ATTENTION!!! Put all your nerves aside for a hot minute, we got some partying to look forward to!!! I'm expecting our boys to rumble hard tonight.... they will unleash hell, and bury the broncos 6 feet under!! THIS IS OUR TIME!!!! THE DOGS ARE COMING TO GET...
  75. The BEAR

Comments from the Pope

Mods - This is supposed to be a peaceful thread, with no intention to offend anyone - so plz dont delete it ok? Now, with regard to Ronz4Dogz' earlier thread, I accept your point: But I wouldn't go that far as to say that mosques or churches will be harmed as a result. I can assure you that...
  76. The BEAR

How do we destroy Brisbane? ... some thoughts

Funny how noone has mentioned the weather as a favouring factor :p Aren't ANY of you praying that it rains on the night??? :p (Girls, who gives a sh!t if you get your hair wet LOL) As far as I'm concerned, we are invincible in wet conditions, and if it rains, then we can EASILY...
  77. The BEAR

Parramatta go down to Melbourne.

Parramatta choke again STORM 12 EELS 6 Parramatta choke again. Hey! nothing new there... Talk about an attrocious game of Rugby League... You'd think Melbourne (the minor premiers) would've proved themselves as premiership contenders by putting the cleaners through the Eels... Nope... There...
  78. The BEAR

FORGET THE LOSSES!!! Season 2006 comes down to this...

For those of you who want to keep whinging, sooking, speculating about getting Tonga or Roy back this season... i've only got FOUR words for ya: IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Here's the reality check you've all been waiting for: Tonga's just gone under the knife (i.e. Surgery) and...
  79. The BEAR

Mark Viduka: Will He Or Wont He

.... Will he or wont he WHAT, you say? Score dammit!!! Cast your mind back to that amazing qualifier in Sydney last year against Uruguay... Extra time was over, it was down to the Russian Roulette... the penalty shoot-out... Viduka had a penalty to take - and should've slotted that one...
  80. The BEAR

Will the people who booed Anasta...

...PUT YOUR F#%KIN HANDS UP!!!! :D :D :D felt good, didnt it :D
  81. The BEAR

How good is Holdsworth's BOOT!!!

Against the Raiders, this bloke had me saying "hell yeah!!!" all game long :D I haven't seen a kicking game from 1 of our halves this good since Shifty's hot form of 2004!!! Holdsworth had that ball on a string (after it left his boot, of course!) :D Great grubbers, pressuring bombs, nice...
  82. The BEAR

Rugby League Randoms (pick your team!)

Sick of seeing "Name your best line-up" threads in the Bulldogs General Section??? I know i am!!! jeez... talk about re-hashing the same old boring topics!!! so i'm gonna start this one to take the p!ss out of it... lets go! name your ummm.... "best" line-up!!! :D to make it harder... you've...
  83. The BEAR

REQUEST: GIF/JPEG of the Berries team logo

i cant find it on the net ANYWHERE!!!! not even google image search has it :( can someone find one thats roughly about 160 x 160 pixels big??? someone had it as their avatar here on the kennel... but its too small... i'll attach it here... but im looking for something about 2 or 3 times the...
  84. The BEAR

El Masri HAZ high standards

taken from the JMH: Haz... farrrrrrrrk!!! 4 tries...9 goals...32 points!!!! you're a MACHINE!!! sorry ppl.. I cant heap enough praise on him! :D
  85. The BEAR

Sonny Bill VS The Injury Curse

OK, this one is pretty simple... We all know that Sonny's due back next week... but the million-dollar questions are: WILL HE COME OUT OF THE GAME INJURY-FREE??? WILL HE GET INJURED AFTER MAKING HIS FIRST HIT-UP??? Now while those questions may seem funny... believe me, they're all...
  86. The BEAR

Predictions: Panthers Game (Round 1)

Anyone feeling lucky??? Well then pick the score and first try-scorer!! whats the worst that could happen huh??? GETTING IT WRONG?!? pfft.. big deal!! so lets go... i reckon it'll be Bulldogs 20 Panthers 12 Utai to score first
  87. The BEAR

Lent 2006

Ah yes... for a lot of us here, its THAT time of year again! With Easter looming some weeks away, Lent has either started for some or will start for others as of Monday the 6th March. So i'm just interested to know what you's will be giving up for Lent this year? For Orthodox Christians (no...
  88. The BEAR

Guus Hiddink to coach Russia after the World Cup

From Foxsports: Mixed emotions about this one... Disappointed for the socceroos for losing such a quality coach... But THRILLED for Russia (my motherland) for getting Guus to finally turn them into a competitive winning force in World Football :D :D :D :D
  89. The BEAR

For Chuck Norris Fans

this had me in stiches laughing :roflol: Here's the "TRUTH" about Chuck Norris :p http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
  90. The BEAR

The "Recommend some trendy pop songs to get" thread

stuck with old RnB/HipHop tunes and need new ones??? cant wait to recommend some crazy new tracks to like-minded ppl??? e.g. If you only just heard something like Run It (by Chris Brown) for the 1st time, then i'm sorry - but you really need to catch up QUICK!!! anywayz... caring is sharing...
  91. The BEAR

The iPod nano: Worth it?

need some opinions... nearly every review i've read points to a big fat NO! .. waste of money.. etc most people complain about how easily it scratches, breaks, etc... i dont know... does it really live up to the hype???? (and the price tag?)
  92. The BEAR

People talk up building a DYNASTY, but...

...is it REALLY possible??? the salary cap has done a great job in levelling the playing field amongst all the NRL teams, and the competition has become soooo close, that there's really not much of a gap between coming last and making the 8... so the more successful a team becomes, the...
  93. The BEAR

From Footballer to Stripper: Barrett! thats one of your best, buddy!

Dragons skipper pays for strip By Peter Badel August 28, 2005 ST GEORGE-Illawarra captain Trent Barrett will be fined by club management for performing an impromptu bar-room strip during an alcohol-fuelled bonding session. Injured halfback Mathew Head also faces censure for his role in a night...
  94. The BEAR

BRIDESON scored a try!?!?!?!?

SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: IM DREAMING!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  95. The BEAR

The weight of expectation - Winning or Losing

4 losses in a row... and here i see a lot of bickering, whinging, and geniuses everywhere giving us their theories on how we can improve... im over doing all of the above... is anyone else in the same boat??? just to make myself clear, im not abandoning this team... but honestly... im OVER...
  96. The BEAR

how EVEN is this year's competition!!!!

i've never seen an NRL comp so even in years!!!!!! look at these results... the storm beats brisbane last week 50-4... and the next week they crash to penrith by 20 points!?!?!? :confused: PLZ EXPLAIN!?!? how bout manly... unbeaten after 4 starts this season, and then get absolutely...
  97. The BEAR

Do our boys REALLY listen to folksey at half-time???

OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!! we come out in the second half playing suicide football... with none other than Mr Reliable himself, Ben Sh!tlowski giving away back-to-back penalties and making next to NO meters whatsoever... at the moment we're not even a shadow of the side that won last year's GF...
  98. The BEAR

Roosters taste DEFEAT...

... AND WE COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THAT RESULT!!! CHOKE ON THAT ONE, ROOSTERS!!!! hahahahahaaha :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: can you imagine what the score could've been, had the broncos not let the ball bounce from a high-ball... and if only lockyer got all his kicks??? ahhh who...
  99. The BEAR

Freak Of Nate-cha

this is the thread to give props to NATE MYLES!! what a gun! :D if he doesnt start next week, then i'll lose tha plot :D seriously!!! he's that important to us!!!! he's THE NATE!!!! :D RECOGNIZE :slick:
  100. The BEAR

Next Friday: The Cowboys - Danger Game?

maybe 2 or more years ago, i would've laughed at this notion... but after seeing the Cowboys in action at the back-end of last year, i seriously reckon that the Cowboys will prove more dangerous to us than the dragqueens were last nite... Trial form obviously counts for sh!t-all now, as we...