Social Media ??????????????????

2. bluedog

Social Media New Rumour

3. bluedog

Social Media Rashays

Could it be true..... new major sponsors
  4. bluedog

Girl of my dreams

Story goes I was forced to volunteer with the liberals at the local school over the weekend, on site was the liberals for another seat. The woman of my dreams was in this group. We started talking for the entire time like from 6:00am to 7:00pm. Anyway the dickhead that I am I actually lost the...
  5. bluedog

Remember Silver Alternative Bulldogs Jersey

Hi Guy's, Could someone please post a image of the Canterbury Bulldogs silver jersey that they played in i think around 2002 season. One of the guy's here at work (who is a devoted eels supporter) wants to see it. Thanks Guy's
  6. bluedog

Breaking news

Not sure if this has been posted yet but....... Daniel Mortimer has been released from eels (TBA SOON) Cooper Cronk to sign with eels (TBA SOON) Todd Carney to sign with eels ( TBA SOON) both to play for eels in 2011 This information has come direct from a eels board member to me...
  7. bluedog

Hazem's footy boots

Hi everyone, Does anyone know what style of boots Haz was wearing when the dogs were sponsored by nike, and also now with blades? Exact style / model would be great Thanks
  8. bluedog

Wanted Free Bricks

Hi Everyone, Does anybody know where i can get around 500 solid new / used bricks (free) around the inner west area?