Search results

1. coastaldog

My New Guitar

Being a guitar nut i can never go past a bargin even if it not what i usually use. i am lucky enough to own 2 gibsons and 2 fenders,along with others.. but i couldnt go past this a Washburn, Paul Stanley (from KISS) Signature personally signed by Paul.. pretty cool if you ask me
  2. coastaldog

Lockyers Appology

Darren Lockyer was made today to make a public appology after new footage appeared today to back claims that he did tackle the Brisbane night club manager as Karmichael Hunt watched on laughing..The appology will be aired on 9 nines at 6pm Also 6 Brisbane nightclubs have come out to say that...
  3. coastaldog

Hey Lockyer

Hey Darren St George won 11 premierships with 1 rap er in the team.. How many are you planing on winning with 3.. karma bites a$$hole
  4. coastaldog

What Would You Save

what is the one thing you would save if your house was on fire... the funny thing is.. i keep all my photos on file at home and a copy on disk at my dads house just for this purpose... so while the wife is runnu=ing for her wedding dress or something.. im going for the les pauls...
  5. coastaldog

Ref V Storm

the storm have always had there critics with acusations of grubby tackles, laying in the play the ball,graple tackles and so on.. its funny how it has always worked for them as attacking players have given away plenty of penaltys reacting to the storm in tackles.. even a few penaltys today...
  6. coastaldog

Nrl Sexual Assault Claims

Just on the 9 news up here. a woman is claiming to have been sexually assaulted by a couple of "high profile'' footballers after a night in Fortatude Valley in Brisbane last night... the police are taking it seriously with other complaints and reports of it last nights by patrons...
  7. coastaldog

New Bulldogs

ive has my speculation of all our buys for 08.. but since the finals have started im more optamistic.. how good have all our 09 buys been playing.. Hannent and Ennis ive been sceptics of but both played out of their skin on friday.. Kimmorly was man of the match and controled the...
  8. coastaldog

Hide Spot

who has there hidey hole that no one can find. I swear my wife could hide a mac truck in my bedroom so i couldnt find it.. she bought a box of coke cans because she likes the taste of can coke with her scotch and not from the plastic bottle..i know she hid it in our bedroom because i...
  9. coastaldog

Lazy Things You Do

i just realized ive watched ABC2 since my kids watched the cartoons after school today because i couldnt be bothered to fetch the remote... my other lazy thing is and this could sound sick but i cant be bothered wiping my a$$ if im just gunna go from the bog to the shower.. fess up...
  10. coastaldog

Weird Food Tastes

what weird food tastes do you have.. mine would be bananna and penutbutter sandwiches.. dont make sh1t up either just so you can post :)
  11. coastaldog

Thoughts On Ennis

i dont know if this has been done already.. But im not sure i want him at the dogs. sure he's younger than hughes. but he's heart is not a big. and i think he's a grub, dirty player, constant diver, cheap shot merchant, sledges worse than hodges, bags ex team mates on the field...
  12. coastaldog

Lol,,letter Jumbles..smarties

This has got to be one of the cleverest E-mails I've received in awhile. Someone out there is deadly at Scrabble. (Wait till you see the last one)! DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters...
  13. coastaldog

The Spoon Is Ours

What a way to send Steve Folkes off.. A wooden spoon in the cabnet.. With a F/A of 317 we deserve it. Cowboys will be at about F/A 150 by weeks end. Maybe we have a glimmer of hope, Maybe there a subliminal message in this thread.. But this is the saddest season i have ever witnessed...
  14. coastaldog

Slash ages gibson for sale

Slash aged gibson for sale isnt this just with strings http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Gibson-Slash-aged-and-SIGNED-Les-Paul-100-worldwide_W0QQitemZ260275472742QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemo
  15. coastaldog

G'n'R,,Chinese Democracy

Guns n Roses. Chinese Demoocracy I finally got it.. 10 years in the making fUKK YEAH... it must be my birthday..
  16. coastaldog

kennel footy team

time to walk the walk for those who talked the talk.... name and details
  17. coastaldog

The Kennels 17

disbeleive thats all i can say.. if that was 17 bulldogs trying.. then this is by far the worst team in our history to don the blue and white.. i reckon we could assemble 17 kennelers who could beat todays team.. state your case as to who should be in the team and where...
  18. coastaldog

Cowboys V Roosters Spoiler

North Queensland Cowboys 0 vs Sydney Roosters 0 Round 21 - First Half - Live :: August 2nd, 2008 7:30pm Venue: Dairy Farmers Stadium Referee: Sean Hampstead Touch Judges: Dan Eastwood, Jeff Younis Video Referee: Tim Mander Welcome to tonight's clash between the North Queensland...
  19. coastaldog

Brave Man Jokes

just to ease the tention i thought this might make the men laugh and the woman hate me.. but its all in good humour BRAVE MAN JOKES --- How do you turn a fox into an elephant? Marry It! What is the difference between a battery and a woman? A battery has a positive...
  20. coastaldog

attention bulldogs players

if anyone else wants out.. fuk off now.. we are sick of you'se using and abusing our club.. we are sick of being the nrls headline.. if you dont want to follow the clubs rules.. or are not 100% passionate to the jersey... or you are just here untill a better offer comes along... GET...
  21. coastaldog

Best Sing-along Songs

what are your 5 favorite sing along songs the ones when your in the car and dont care who's watching.. mine paradice city,,,gunners i used to love her,,,,gunners walk....pantera jail break,,,ac/dc better....sccreaming jets there are alot more but this 5 make me look silly at...
  22. coastaldog

What A Night

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sorry just had to say that... karate tonight.. ive been training for the last week with a dislocated finger well it was put back into place but still really hurts.. training tonight with the aussie team, block a kick in warm ups and crack...
  23. coastaldog

Kennelers Appreciation Thread

i know the kennel gets some flack.. i know we have some knob jockey members.. but really.. the kennel and the kennelers rock... many bored hours have turned into heated debates,laughs,crys and good old chin wags.. every time a serious question is asked it is answered by some...
  24. coastaldog

Tax Deductions

all those smarties out there... what are some tax deductions that are either overlooked or not known to ask about.. i am in the building industry.. i have fuel, car expenses,depreatiation,rego,tyres ect washing clothes sunnies,clothes,shoes, sunscreen new computer,office...
  25. coastaldog

Disgrace

you know these threads are going to come over the next few days.. this is the lowest bulldogs moment i have encountered.. i have been shattered over the years being a bulldogs fan and some things that have happened to us,, but this is the lowest... we had always had pride during our lowest...
  26. coastaldog

origin 3 changes

ok lets start this off.. i reckon orford and anasta in the halves qld exposed what we were lucky to get away with in game one.. quinn,simpson,bird,gidley,cooper,fitzgibbon and that other useless winger gone. who in? bailey for sure over simpson no idiot say ryles wingers...
  27. coastaldog

losing passion

how hard has it been since 2002 being a bulldogs suporter? constantly critisied by rival supporters,the nrl,media and even fellow fans.. being a fan especially living inside rival teams boundries is always hard at the best of times,,but even harder being a bulldogs supporter,,we are a team...
  28. coastaldog

wendell out

wendells return has been soured by having his cheek fractured.. didnt come back on in the second half after an ordanary first half
  29. coastaldog

can you hit the apple...

i know its crap but hey im bored http://crass.on.ru/flash/aaa-1.html
  30. coastaldog

5 minute management course

if youve heard it befor ,,,tough Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbour...
  31. coastaldog

Oh How I Miss

oh how i miss the likes of steve reardon,adam perry,tony grimaldi,darren britt,jamie feeney,dennis scott, steve hughes,glenn hughes,darren smith,barry ward, not long ago they were the back bone of our team.. nothing flash just hardworking honest loyal and best of all NO FUSS and...
  32. coastaldog

life goes on

so we were **** tonight.. we dont need 10000 threads on it... build a bridge and get over it
  33. coastaldog

tight ass parents????

whats the one thing that you look back on and think "that really aint right" my parents a tight ass... mine by memory was my dad used to use morning fresh dish washing detergent as bubble bath for me... mind you my mum had left us at a young age and he was an officer in the army,and he...
  34. coastaldog

blasts from your past

i dont know if im just getting older or what? but ive had these blast from the past feelings... i listened to bon jovi...slippery when wet album i havent listened to that for at least 10 years.. and ive been craving ginger beer.... i havent liked it for 10 years and now i cant get...
  35. coastaldog

No Expectations

now with all the mason saga over and shifty and omeley out... we can finally go into a season without the expectations of finishing minor premiers or better still premiers... having seasons with the likes of mason,shifty,pricey,anasta,omeley,asotasi,thurston we were always expected to finish...
  36. coastaldog

my rant on things

we have all read so much on mason,shifty and all the other bullshhhit that goes with being a bulldogs supporter....but i still thought id have my say.. first things first.. say goodbye to our premiership front row,,,i cant believe we couldnt afford to keep ANY of them,,,management should be...
  37. coastaldog

Omg,off Season Kennel

reality just kicked in.. bulldogs season over.. we all know what that means.... off season kennel...
  38. coastaldog

Nrl lick thurstons ass

the refs and commentry can seriously lick my balls... i really dont care who wins from now on..but its all just crap... this warriors game.. ty williams just scored just befor half time...good lead up play..but the last pass was a MILE farward...thurston threw the pass from behind his 10...
  39. coastaldog

as fans we deserved more

i am drunk and dont care.... do you think anyone has pride in the jersey and not the $$$$$$$ maybe corey..mason and sonny do but they get the $$$$ we are shyte..absalute folking shyte... what do you call that performance,,ill tell you,a descrace to all the bulldogs fans that made the...
  40. coastaldog

10 metres rule

i know we have all heard enough about the ref.. how he cost us the game and so on and so on.. but one thing that sticks in my mind and hasnt been mentioned... half way through the second half we were penalised for being off side.. it looked fair at first as we were about 1 metre in...
  41. coastaldog

Sickies

dont you just love them...especialy when your HEALTHY theres something about having a weekday off i love.. i dont know if it is because the sun is shining and i should be working, or because there seem to be less people around on a weekday... or because i am being PAID for this... ps,,we...
  42. coastaldog

Optimistic....

I know this year has had many highs and lows..Consistency being the main issue and defence has been a problem... But where theres a chance theres a spirit and i think we have the team to pull it out of out asses.And the players who know how to step up in finals footy... Its now time for...
  43. coastaldog

Unlucky

my new word UNLUCKY... it takes all emotion out of a situation.... ive never been much of an emotional person,,but sinch comming up with this word im even less emotional if that was possable... usually if you see a car crash and your like ""i wonder if there alright""" now its just...
  44. coastaldog

who cares

at first i got drunk and all the ref calls anoyed me.. then i realizes it was clarke refereeing in queensland... now i am shyte faced and it all becomes clear.. ref or no ref we fu cking won by 1 point or 100 a wins a win and a good finals footy win at this time of year so lets put it...
  45. coastaldog

bulldogs cheerleeder used

keeping this short... last week i was reading the Nrl wrap in our local Gold Coast Bulletin when i noticed and advertisement for a new strip club called "Cheerleaders". after closer inspection i noticed it was a Bulldogs cheerleader being used in this avertisement.After a bit of thought i...
  46. coastaldog

my bulldogs shout

first of all **** **** **** **** **** second,,, A++++ for effort boys... for the bad loser in me first try was a shepard????touch and go second try was off a eel player kicking the ball off a play the ball...penalty dogs not scrum feed eels third,,eels get a scrum off a clear...
  47. coastaldog

thurstons season over

after falling to thier third lose in a row.. cowboys look to have lost thurston for the rest of the year finally sercomming to a shoulder injury that has been plaguing him for the past couple of weeks,,, after leaving the feild shortly befor the end of there ass kicking from the tigers..the...
  48. coastaldog

dragons/lockyer joke

whats the difference between darren lockyer and the dragons lockyer only sounds like he's choking
  49. coastaldog

Lyon sent home

it is official.. jamie lyon was seen leaving the blues camp headed home...looks like a injury did to him what the selectors should have..left him out for all accounts hazem will be brought in for him and groth will still be the 18th man...
  50. coastaldog

3000 posts

ive just hit 3000 posts.. if the lounge or off topic counted on post counts id probebly be closer to 5000.. in saying that,,if i was one of the kennelers thats answered all threads with coments like,,,lol,,lmfao and other un educated post counting comments, then i could be at the 20,000...
  51. coastaldog

credit to archer

dont think this means i like you... but he didnt get overauled by the fortress or the manly crowd.. pretty consistent in the calls... few off call,,but were only human.. good effort allround
  52. coastaldog

manly?????

manly take it up the ass do dah do dah bulldogs do em doggie style oh do dah day sorry still pumped
  53. coastaldog

not bottom yet

roosters loose.. we aint on the bottom no matter the outcome tomorrow.. still want to kick the warriors ass though
  54. coastaldog

MAN D has to go

get over corey hughes you dead set idiot... have your say and move on...4 threads on him in ten minutes..you must be in love with the bloke,,, you have been out voted on every thread so grow up or fock off
  55. coastaldog

my disapointment thread

every one has had a chance to have what i would prefer to call "dissapointment threads".. i for one have been optamistic week in week out,,and even though we were expected to lose to the cowboys i have to admit i was dissapointed all round by the night.. first for the fact we dont warrent an...
  56. coastaldog

roll call,,dogs v cowboys

friday night at suncorp who will be there? im there for sure,, any one know where the dogs will be training up here and when?
  57. coastaldog

my contract opinions

after last weekend i have come to some conclusions.. asotasi, is nothing without the dogs,,,no offence to him,but we had him covered all night.. omeley,,,we didnt seem to miss him on the weekend againts another "so called" big farward pack,,no disrespect to him,,others stood up for the...
  58. coastaldog

coastaldogs nature corner

i thought id start a new segment on amazing facts of my nature studies i have learned over the years,,as most of you know i mainly deal in reptiles but over the years have learned alot about most of australias animals and insects working with some amazing people in the feilds.. but this is more...
  59. coastaldog

who has trial updates?

hey all.. who has the trials updated and is there anywhere to get themm i hear its 12-6 to the storm(thanks christabella) anyone got any other updates or info?
  60. coastaldog

im baaaaack

hey all.. its been a while,,ive spent alot of time traveling and doing my bit for the reptile world with the passing of streve irwin..ive been busy as hell and anoying all the broncos supporters up here with all my bulldogs talk.. cant wait for the off season to be over when we kick some...
  61. coastaldog

mitchell seargent gone for 2 years

cowboys player mitchell seargent test posative to coke and baned from sport for two years dropped by cowboys and cant do **** in sport
  62. coastaldog

buldogs/broncos match ups

NRL Round 24 Canterbury Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos Friday, August 18, Telstra Stadium, Sydney Kick-off: 7.30pm Broncos: Bulldogs: 1. Justin Hodges 1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Michaels 2. Hazeeeem El Magic...
  63. coastaldog

lol *proud*

as most of you know i have 2 daughters,jacinta is just over 5 and brittany is 2 1/2.. and today they made me the proudest father on earth(easily impressed) we were driving in the car today,,,,guns n roses song *paradise city* came on the radio.... just past the intro i looked in the rear...
  64. coastaldog

lol*true story*lol

my wife works in a major shopping centre up here on the gold coast and if friends with the security guards,, picture this,, a man in his mid 20s was in the middle of a crowded food court,approx 350-400 people in the food court.....dressed in bulldogs socks,bulldogs shorts and bulldogs...
  65. coastaldog

second spot looking good

just two weeks ago we were in 4th spot, dragons 2 points ahead, even for and against with the broncos,(silly defence worth more than attack)and on the same ladder points. with 2 weeks passed, we beat the so called tittle favorites at there home ground, and now have a 47 points buffer on...
  66. coastaldog

corey hughes

had to admit tha corey had a pretty good game last night,, he looked very focused and directed the play really and well that let shifty play ancramped and he did alot of the work that shifty usually does to direct play. did some good work in defence and made a few smart dummy half runs for...
  67. coastaldog

keeping nate?????

i was just wondering if we could do any sponsoring deal with nate to keep him.. i reckon he could make about 100k a year using his forehead as a mobile billboard :p
  68. coastaldog

asotasi offer dropped

bulldogs officially told roy they have no money left for him,, definantly gone
  69. coastaldog

needles

ive never been the biggest fan of needles, i know they dont hurt that much but just the whole concept of them sends shivers down my spine.. funnily enough i give blood every 3 months,but i use the good cause side of it to get me through it.. but today i hade to get a new tetnis shot,, not...
  70. coastaldog

can you read this

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't...
  71. coastaldog

sons make daddy proud

lol
  72. coastaldog

new joke,

this can be used for many teams but i like it best this way,,, nathan brown went in to a chemist and asked for a crate of viagra ,, the pharmacist asked with a puzzled look on his face, "what do you need this much viaga for ?" browns reply was, "because the dragons and they cant get...
  73. coastaldog

union,,aus v eng

18 minutes into the second half.. australia winning 19-3 and looking good
  74. coastaldog

SPOILER,storm v parra

Parramatta Eels: 12 Tries: John Williams, Jarryd Hayne(2) Melbourne Storm: 20 Tries: Cooper Cronk, Ryan Hoffman, Steve Turner, Jake Webster Goals: Matt Geyer 2/4 halftime
  75. coastaldog

metallica dabut new song

metallica debut new song Metallica have given the world a taste of what to expect from their upcoming album with a new song, playing in Berlin on the 06/06/06 during their "Escape From The Studio '06" tour. Consisting of a some riffs that seem similiar to ones found on "Load" and "St...
  76. coastaldog

thurstons contract

johnothen thurstons manager has held talks with the cowboys this week,stating they have to offer thurston a 4 year,$1.6mil at the very least. his manager stated that thurston is the current dally m winner and a origin regular so he should be payed accordenly as one of the best players in the...
  77. coastaldog

credit check?

does anyone know where i can get a credit check done or of any one who can do it. we had a telecom account where they reckon we still owed $30,we only found out we owed it when when applying for a loan and were knocked back on it for this account.,we spoke to telecom and they cleared the dept...
  78. coastaldog

el,magic the greatest

well done to haz for becomming equel highest bulldogs try scorer, maybe by the end of tonight youll be the all time greatest, but if not, theres always next week,, folking champion,, ps,,whats everyones favorite hez try? mine has to be the grand final clincher
  79. coastaldog

*spoiler*dogs/knights

Bulldogs vs Knights Round 13 - FIRST HALF - LIVE Sat 7:30pm 3 Jun 2006 Telstra Stadium Referee: Paul Simpkins Canterbury Bulldogs: 0 Tries: Newcastle Knights: 2 Tries: Goals: Andrew Johns 1/1 With pitch inspectors picking rain for most of the weekend,mother nature had held off...
  80. coastaldog

hodges out for 4

brisbane broncos d ick head is out for 4 weeks with a torn quad muscle,, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,, thats karma for utais 2 weeks
  81. coastaldog

lmfao,,re,help needed

thanks to all that answered my help needed seeings i was being bashed at rugbyleague2.com the other night,,they thought they were so smart and tough there with only a couple of doogies supporters there sticking up for the dogs in there bulldogs bashing threads,, well didnt we then turn up in...
  82. coastaldog

origin credits

as alot of you know,,braith is a good friend of mine,id just like to take a peice out of the braith bashing threads to say well done braith,,you realy made the critics eat thier words, imagine where he would be if he was still with the dogs and not with the useless roosters. finch,,that WILL...
  83. coastaldog

how do you?

how do you start your own web page,, something like the one we all helped out when the guy needed 2000000 hits so his girl would have a threesome with him and another chik,, not that that is what im after but the page style is what i need,,where do i start to create something like this...
  84. coastaldog

help needed,

ive just joined www.rugbyleague2.com for a bit of fun..all they do there is bag out the bulldogs,, I AM GETTING MURDERED,, come and help a coastaldog out,, ps the threads are called, what has happened to you at a bulldogs game,, & majority to minirity,, come on lets take over...
  85. coastaldog

utai rorted

NRL review panel charges Bulldogs' Utai Monday, May 22, 2006 - 4:00 PM Bulldogs winger Matt Utai faces a two-week ban for joining in a fight during his team's sometimes fiery 32-24 NRL victory over Cronulla on Sunday. The NRL video review panel charged Utai with contrary conduct for his...
  86. coastaldog

lol @ mac dougall

NRL.COM Photo: NRL.COM Adam MacDougall misses Johns, NRL finals Monday, May 22, 2006 - 6:21 PM South Sydney centre Adam MacDougall misses playing finals football alongside the likes of Andrew Johns and has instructed his manager to find him a strong club for 2006. The rejuvenated...
  87. coastaldog

BULLDOGS V BRONCOS roll call

dogs verse broncos this week end in brissy,, who will be here and who will not? i,ll be there for sure..whos gunna keep me company?
  88. coastaldog

my email to the footy show

well today at least the local paper up here put a decent full page article in the sports section on the dogs so called coffs harbour incident.. they even head lined it, COP SAYS NO REASON TO GIVE DOGS A BAD NAME and they even made gallop look like an idiot for not giving our fine money back...
  89. coastaldog

poor old gus

we all heard the comments that phil guild made about the dogs today when at the time we were down 12 nil... but put this fact into it guild you rooster loving deep throater,,, 3 bulldogs players were backing up from friday night, shifty,omeley,perry and tonga were missing from the line...
  90. coastaldog

the omeley theory

you know how coaches have to go with what works week by week. and if something works you have to keep running with it... well i figured that out of our 4 wins this year,our best two have been the warriors game last weekend and the tigers game a few weeks ago,, in both weeks omeley was on...
  91. coastaldog

go parra

go parra, ive always hated manly,,growing up in the surrounding suburbs and going for the dogs. but after last week i hate them even more, plus working with a few supporters ive coped it all week and i want revenge i tells you,revenge... so after i long period of my life hating parra(it...
  92. coastaldog

lol @ ross

ben ross shot his mouth off all week about the physical encounter he was gunna have with ex team mate joel clinton,, all week the fire works between the 2 have been all over the media for tonights encounter between the 2,, the 2 met in the 2nd tackle of the match,,with clinton hurting his...
  93. coastaldog

mason cross breeds

after reading quaids clone mason thread,,,,i thing we can do one better with our evil scientist.....cross breed him,, 1,mason/patten (then he,ll be a general for sure 2,mason/el masri +goal kicker(lol 7 foot tall el masri) 3,mason/reni (unstopable) 4,mason/tonga (lol at...
  94. coastaldog

CD's 10 point analysis

after what was a brilliant game i put a 10 point analysis that i think won us the game and will win us many more this season,, these are not in particular order just randomly as they unscrabble from my head and end up on this page,,, 1,when our farwards fire up and play to there potential,no...
  95. coastaldog

over rated..

ive got nothing against benji... but im sick of hearing about him... played a poor game tonight and through one pass to an open winger and they call him a genius... get over him... he is his biggest fan,, more arogant than barret in his underwear. he is a great player at time,,but he...
  96. coastaldog

roll call.dogs v warriors

this is the roll call for the dogs/warriors game at the gold coast. whos going and who is going to the training session at pizzey park on friday? we all know i,ll be there @ inner circle seat but where is everyone else gunna be?
  97. coastaldog

Lmao...coffee

just recieved this email,,,i thought it was prett funny and amused a few minutes.. go to this link, http://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoom_flash.htm?immagine=scherzi_150404_0 insert the coin into the vending machine. click on the coffee you want. click on the coffee cup. then click on...
  98. coastaldog

Trial...dogs V Warriors

BULLDOGS V WARRIORS SATURDAY 25TH FEBUARY venue,,cararra stadium,gold coast 24 man dogs squad comming up as with the sharks game. whos going and whos not? cant wait. its good cause pricey will be there too..
  99. coastaldog

this is a joke

now that the dust has settled from a dissapointing year,i think it is a joke that the players we have lost in the last few years hasnt freed up enough money for us to keep current players, look at this list of players we have lost in the last 4 or so years and tell me that we are not learning...
  100. coastaldog

grimaldis no1

if my calculations are correct and they usually are, tony grimaldi has finished the regular season as the nrls top tackler.. if only the other players could tackle like him.. thanks for the 100% every week grimmers, your a champ