Search results

1. SBW_Fan

the official super 12 thread

Well the Blues won. I hope the Chiefs win against the Warratahs
  2. SBW_Fan

I think the Blues are gonna win but i wouldnt mind seeing the Highlnders win instead.
  3. SBW_Fan

Michael Vella battling cancer

Thats really horrible i hope he pull through i wish him all the best with his battle against cancer
  4. SBW_Fan

Warriors don't get a trial?

Nah the play a President’s Invitation side
  5. SBW_Fan

Warriors don't get a trial?

They have another trial match on the 27th aswell
  6. SBW_Fan

Trial Score

Are you kidding Parra defeated the Roosters bahahahahahahaha :)
  7. SBW_Fan

That pic doesnt do him that much justice he looks way better on tv doing the haka with no top on LOL.Yeh Tamati aint that bad either
  8. SBW_Fan

The Charity Shield

I hope Souths win but i dont really care who does
  9. SBW_Fan

Life is scary and exciting for new Warrior Price

I wish him all the best for his time at the Warriors.Onya Pricey
  10. SBW_Fan

Presenting...........

LOL top stuff
  11. SBW_Fan

LOL yeah hes a hottie :p
  12. SBW_Fan

F*** You Mick Watson!

No Eric Watson is the owner Mick is just the GM
  13. SBW_Fan

F*** You Mick Watson!

That sucks i like the Anderson Bros to he said he was pushed because he went on tour with the Kiwis last year http://xtra.co.nz/streaming/0,,10551-4119069-300,00.html
  14. SBW_Fan

Yeah thats awesome 3 tournament victories in a row.I love how they do the haka with no tops on after the games ;) LOL
  15. SBW_Fan

How long has Hayden been injured for?
  16. SBW_Fan

What would you do?

Players come and go even though you feel sad when they leave you eventually get over it.Im a Bulldogs supporter first and for most and nothing will ever change that.
  17. SBW_Fan

Thats awesome Rico scored some wicked trys for the AB's in the end of year tour last year.
  18. SBW_Fan

whos your mate who plays for the Hurricanes?
  19. SBW_Fan

Wayne Ormond hes also the captain of the Bay of Plenty NPC team
  20. SBW_Fan

GO THE MOO LOO MEN.Waikato Chiefs are my team my granddads girlfriends son plays for them.
  21. SBW_Fan

What do you think??

The only difference looks like they got a new sleeve sponsor and taken the collar off. They must have asked for 4 of the ugliest players for that shot they look a bit gay in it too.
  22. SBW_Fan

Katz12 n the Bulldogs

Well done Katie awesome stuff :)
  23. SBW_Fan

Funny moments regarding The Footy Show and Reg Regan

I like Their House when Girds went to Braiths house that was really funny
  24. SBW_Fan

Sonny keeps options open

He also said "ive got to look after my family" i remember what happened last time one of our players said that.I dont like those two sentences but i think hes gonna stay with us for a few more years yet.
  25. SBW_Fan

Islander forwards

Theres a story about Polynesians in the NRL in the recent Inside Sport magazine if anyones interested its got a couple of our boys in there.
  26. SBW_Fan

Sbw Vs Hunt

I ment at the time he was asked to play for NZ we were super desperate Webb wasnt eligible to play for NZ until the tri-nations came around. You said "im glad hunt decided he was to young and turned it down....i wouldnt want to play for a country who didnt appreciate the players" well NZ does...
  27. SBW_Fan

Sbw Vs Hunt

Not really we were just SUPER DESPERATE for a fullback there was no one else to pick from
  28. SBW_Fan

Sbw Vs Hunt

I cant stand **** oops i mean K.Hunt obviously im gonna go for Sonny
  29. SBW_Fan

Hunt told to party

Nah hes 18 now. Even though i dont like the bloke i agree he should be acting his age and having a bit of fun.
  30. SBW_Fan

First thing you SAID when......

I had basically lost my voice by the end of the game but managed to belt out a mighty loud "FU_K YEAH WE WON" then i just burst into tears and was jumping around and hugging my ex boyfriend and everyone around me.
  31. SBW_Fan

Need Some Help

Welcome back Gutty
  32. SBW_Fan

Super League website

Yeah that got posted on here a while ago they wish it was that easy to stop Sonny.
  33. SBW_Fan

Report regards to events on 22nd of Feb 2004

That was an awesome post furrycat was a very good read.
  34. SBW_Fan

Car or Motorbike??

cars are better
  35. SBW_Fan

Andrew Ryan To Stay A Bulldog Until The End Of 2008

Thats bloody excellent news :) Good onya Bobcat
  36. SBW_Fan

16 teams ... simple maths really.

I think Ali deserved a break after the year he had.After basically being asked to leave by the warriors and having to pack up and move half way round the world and having to play about a week or so after he got there would have been hard.Ali has always been one to put his family before...
  37. SBW_Fan

Wcc Team

That looks like a solid squad.Has anybody been to http://www.superleague.co.uk/ and seen the lil cartoon thingie about how they are gonna stop Sonny Bill.
  38. SBW_Fan

Happy Birthday Grahams Dog

Happy birthday dude have a good one.
  39. SBW_Fan

The Wooden Spon....

I reakon either souths or manly
  40. SBW_Fan

New Gatorade Ad

I think Brendon McCullum is pretty hot aswell as Matthew Sinclair. But the hottest NZ player ever was Adam Parore :)
  41. SBW_Fan

Who got Bulldog stuff for Christmas ?

I got a 70th yr jersey from my boyfriend,some shot glasses,salt and pepper shakers,gloves and cd case and a calender.
  42. SBW_Fan

New Gatorade Ad

I love his arms in that ad
  43. SBW_Fan

New Gatorade Ad

lol yeah how good do his arms look in that ad
  44. SBW_Fan

New Gatorade Ad

I saw the ad last night before i went to bed and the first thing i wanted to do when i woke up was buy some Gatorade.For some reason it tasted just that little bit better today.
  45. SBW_Fan

what do u all hav against Karmichael Hunt

I think hes a bit arrogant.Hes always looking at himself on the big screen at games and when the camera is on him he seems to put on a strut walking back to half way or where ever. He turned down the oppertunity to play for his country but still supports the All Blacks. He wants to play S.O.O...
  46. SBW_Fan

Price Warriors CAptain

I think everyone knew he was gonna be captain.Saw him on the news and he seems pretty happy with it
  47. SBW_Fan

New Gatorade Ad

oh i wanna see it now i never watch the ads now it will give me a reason to watch them.
  48. SBW_Fan

Sonny wins best rookie award for RLPA

So thats now 3 awards hes won in the last 2 months and each well and truly deserved good on ya Soony.
  49. SBW_Fan

Williams scoops top award

Sonny won another yet another award this weekend. He won the junior sportsman award at the Samoan sports awards in Auckland.
  50. SBW_Fan

Which do you prefer?

Those drinks never give me any energy i can drink 50 of them and still feel lazy.
  51. SBW_Fan

Do you smoke???

I tried smoking but never got the jist of it. Im the only female in my whole entire family (including aunts,cousins and cousins girlfriends) above the age of 16 who doesnt smoke i just dont see the point. My lil bro started smoking this year and my mum gave him her consent to do so and even...
  52. SBW_Fan

Williams scoops top award

Kiwis and Bulldogs backrower Sonny Bill Williams has been named the New Zealand rugby league player of the year at Friday night's annual New Zealand rugby league awards dinner. The former Marist junior had made a big impact accross the Tasman before he entered the NRL. With the Bulldogs youth...
  53. SBW_Fan

Which game r u most looking forward to????

The GF rematch and the game against the Warriors
  54. SBW_Fan

vote for sonny

yep the people voting for doug will be able to catch up easily so keep voting
  55. SBW_Fan

vote for sonny

wooooohoooooooo keep voting lets try and get a big lead.
  56. SBW_Fan

Wat u wearn???

The top half of me is dressed as a clown coz some how i got roped into being a clown at my BF's little sisters b-day party.
  57. SBW_Fan

vote for sonny

Come on people we can over take Doug Howlett Sonnys only losing by just over a thousand now
  58. SBW_Fan

vote for sonny

maybe coz alot of people are voting in the last hour or so Sonnys racked up over 10,000 votes
  59. SBW_Fan

vote for sonny

Ive put in a few thousand votes today. Update: Doug Howlett-138298 Sonny Bill-128017
  60. SBW_Fan

Casey Donovans New Album Cover

Thats not very nice but at the same time its funny as hell
  61. SBW_Fan

What are you addicted to/can't live without???

Footy,money,food,friends,family,music
  62. SBW_Fan

Congrats to our rep players

Yeah good on our boys they played awesome for their respective countries. And congrats to Sonny Bill for winning Newcomer of the year at the International Rugby league awards.