Search results

1. SonNy_Freak89

hey every1...

howz everyone doing? well i used to post here some time ago and have recently just jumped back online... logged in and forgot i still have this username LOL! hope to get to know everyone soon. hold your heads up, we will be back :) up the doggies :) p.s Is there anyone that can change my...
  2. SonNy_Freak89

Open training sessions?

Hey guys.. just need a lil info on weather the bulldogs are having an open training session this week.. i have a cuz from nz thats a huge doggies supporter and im trying to get him to meet them be4 he goes back... any help would be great :D i wasnt sure where to post this..
  3. SonNy_Freak89

arrive alive cup..

Hey, was just wonderin if there was any1 else that followed the arrive alive cup? it only just started and sadly to say my favs were knocked out of the comp (Blacktown St Patrician brothers) .. not to worry though, look out for some big names from their squad (some of my good mates) : Joe paolo...
  4. SonNy_Freak89

Junior Moors...

Hes an awesome player, Plays for the penrith cougars (premier league) just keep on the look out...Hes a very close mate and hes a very cool guy... Hes an awesome player...Very quick, great offload. :) Hes a former st. pats boy.