Search results

1. M

BankWest Stadium

Can we make this our home permanently?? There tonight and what a magnificent stadium. I can’t wait to see what the atmosphere would be like if we were getting 20-25k there and playing good footy. The next few years I’m really going to enjoy this place
  2. M

With what we have

Plenty of negative threads yet again and I can assure you I'm as pissed off as every single one of you dropping from 4th to 7th in 3 pathetic weeks and with the rubbish we have dished out recently. Point of this thread is for you to work with what we have for our best chance of staging a run...
  3. M

Bryson Goodwin

This bloke is fantastic under the high ball and solid in defence. I don't understand why he was dropped considering our lack of options. Both lett and wright have been nothing more than a liabilty. I know he hasn't been setting the world on fire for a couple of years but who has really? He is...
  4. M

Don't blame Noddy

To be honest i was one of the most critical people of our management when we signed noddy...i thought without SBW we'd be nothing no matter who we signed. Noddy is now our X factor. Noddy admittedly had a pretty poor game tonight however it was 22-12. We WILL build on it. I sat there for 15...
  5. M

what to do?

OK, i'm pretty annoyed with the situation I find myself in at the moment and I really dont know what to do about it. This might take a while. I was rostered on to work tonight (Wednesday), therefore I knew I would miss Origin 1. My boss told me months ago that I would have to work 1 of the...
  6. M

Who Cares??

For the dragons to beat us by 2 pts they needed 32 minutes straight of attack, our halfback wrongly sin binned for 10 minutes and then then us to be wrongly denied the match winning try which every other teams fans have called "the most bull**** call in the history of the video ref"...if thats...
  7. M

congrats

yeah i'm pissed and all that... but our fans have passion....so many oppposition fans have supported the dogs fans in the actions they took tonight....yeah a few threw a couple of bottles on the field but it coulda been 50x worse quite easily...the game means nothing when it comes to the...
  8. M

Kings Cross

hey guys... its my 22nd birthday in 2 weeks, so i'm looking at going to kings cross on sat 16th may. I've only been to the cross once before (going out wise). I've driven through there many times but only in October last year have I actually been there. I stayed at a hotel then and i'm...
  9. M

Ben Barba + Thoughts on the game

I'm pretty tanked right now so i'm probably jibbering on. Ben Barba IMO was awesome tonight, and i'm very glad he is in the team atm...when he came on the impact was instant...he made a huge break straight away and we coulda very easily scored off that...his defence has improved majorly...
  10. M

Robert Worsley

Whats the chance of this guy playing first grade before the end of the year? TBH i haven't paid much attention to him in games i've watched, but I was just browsing through the under 20's stats over the past few weeks and this is what i got: Rd 17 v Rabbitohs - 18 runs for 207 metres, 28...
  11. M

SBW banned for life

Just reported on 2GB from David Gallop. The NRL will ban SBW from playing in the NRL again
  12. M

If we can beat Melbourne...

we have several very winnable games in a row after the Storm game, and it would be a great chance for us to move up into the top 8. I know it's thinking a bit far ahead and we need to go a week at a time, but i'll be optimistic and say that if we can beat melbourne, we will make the top 8. Here...
  13. M

Comments after the game

- Roberts was IMO our best on the field, involved in everything! That combination between him/tonga and utai or winitana was amazing. - Brad Morrin - great effort...alot of people have been giving you heaps but you played very well tonight and deserve to be wrapped - Kane Cleal - another...
  14. M

This Weekend

What is everyones plans for the first week of the season? As for me: Friday Night - Roosters v Souths game, maybe Fiddler after it Saturday - Uni Work, getting pumped up, followed by Bulldogs v Eels and then a mates bday at the Fiddler (again lol) Sunday - Recover, watch the footy on tv and...
  15. M

Mason wants Out?

NRL superstar Willie Mason is on the verge of quitting the Bulldogs after a major falling out with the club's CEO Malcolm Noad. The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Mason has threatened to walk away from his lucrative contract after being told he would be fined for not attending a grand final...
  16. M

Linkin Park Concert

Who went and what day?? I was in the mosh pit on Sunday Night...what a concert!! They went off...Chris Cornell played for a bit too long IMO, but Linkin Park were absolutely unreal...as was the chick just in front of me in the mosh who went crowd surfing and decided to get her jugs out!
  17. M

..and again

Ogre on defensive Jason Avedissian 21Jun07 Mark `Ogre' O'Meley has a huge wrap on Manly's defence going into tomorrow night's game. BULLDOGS prop Mark O'Meley has paid the Sea Eagles the ultimate compliment ahead of tomorrow night's round 15 NRL clash at Brookvale Oval. The...
  18. M

team for next week

who would you guys go for next week?? I'm not going to suggest mass changes but this is what i'd go for: 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Daryl Millard 4. Tim Winitana 5. Cameron Phelps 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Mark O'Meley 9. Corey Hughes 10. Willie Mason 11...
  19. M

Rlw

Reading through the letters in this weeks RLW there is one by a bloke named Matthew from Port Macquarie...would this person happen to be our very own A.A.D? Btw, i agree with the letter.
  20. M

Origin 1 tickets

I have 2 tickets for Origin 1 (Suncorp Stadium) which i now can't attend. I'm willing to sell these for cost price $90 for the 2. PM me if you are interested. Apologies in advance to mods if this doesn't belong here...
  21. M

Schedule for 2007 - Round 1-5

Below is the Bulldogs schedule for 2007, the first 5 rounds. Haven't exactly got a source for it, but on LU it says that it was from some Warriors newsletter... Round 1 v Knights @ EnergyAustralia Stadium - Sunday, March 18th, 2.00pm Round 2 v Panthers @ CUA Stadium Penrith - Friday, March...
  22. M

Finals Ticketing Info.

Source: http://www.arldevelopment.com.au/index.php?id=40&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=984&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=41&cHash=7d584a8652 We will be playing on Saturday, 9th August at 8.30pm Telstra Stadium, unless Manly can make up roughly 80 points differential on us. Pricing: Cat 1: Adult...
  23. M

7 news

anyone reading this now, after the break there is something on one of our players surviving a side swipe in his car lol. I think it was shifty
  24. M

2006 NRL Grand Final

Details on the NRL Grand Final have finally been released on ticketek. For those of you that dont already know, the pricing is as follows: Cat 1: Adult - $145 Junior - $115 Family - $405 Pensioner - $115 Cat 2: Adult - $110 Junior - $87 Family - $305 Pensioner - $87 Cat 3...
  25. M

Why we all love Willie!

Belmore's best beginning to boil By Willie Mason Bulldogs star July 21, 2006 LOSING Nate Myles to Sydney Roosters on top of Roy Asotasi going to South Sydney has got me fuming. It's again a case of the Bulldogs paying for their success, and I don't think that's fair. Let's start...
  26. M

Reni Maitua

I was just checking over the full season stats for the bulldogs team, and Reni's stats are quite impressive. This is a summary of his stats: 13 appearances (1 game missed after the DUI episode) 13 line breaks 111 hitups for 1167 metres averaging 10.5 metres per hitup Quite good...
  27. M

Mason & SBW

This is from the telecrap today: ----------------------------------- Willie Mason and Sonny Bill Williams have proven they are fantastic with fans - even when those same fans don't barrack for the Bulldogs. Gemma Wilkins, 12, was shopping at Westfield Miranda, wearing her beloved Sharks...
  28. M

Zoo Magazine ****

they have just written the most biased article against our fans in this magazine. here it is: Bulldogs BLOODBATH? Last week's NRL brawl between the Bulldogs Army and opposing fans was just the start. The worst is yet to come... The Bulldogs Army might be pushing for a friendlier image...
  29. M

and they wonder why we get into fights

i just came out from seeing a movie and my car had: - cigarette butts and ash **** all over the roof - cigarette box on my back wiper which was up - front wipers up, no wiper blades at all - paper wedged between the doors and mirrors - front windscreen looks like it has been scratched...
  30. M

**** sports tonight!

anyone watch sports tonight just then?? they conveniently linked us with the warriors salary cap issue. "ironicly the warriors play the bulldogs this week in a trial match" and went on to say bulldogs were fined $500,000 and stripped of 37 points back in 2002. why do they find it necessary...