Search results

1. filto666

Win or Loose

Win or Lose I hope our fans don't stuff up the good reputation we have started to get. I really think we are going to do a number on the Storm who have had a very easy run into the GF. I just hope the papers on Monday morning are talking about the footy and not our fans trashing trains and...
  2. filto666

Not happy with the club!

My cousin is deployed in Afghanistan. He sent a letter to the Bulldogs asking if they could send him the final three games as he missed them whilst being deployed. They replied saying no they would not send them due to copyright reasons! His mate wrote the exact same letter to the...
  3. filto666

Cheering for Jimmy and Bobcat

So we missed out on the finals :( It really doesn't bother me because we didn't deserve to play finals footy after the mid season slump our club has experienced. (Thanks KM) BUT! I am still as psyched as ever for this weekends game, for me a good win this weekend is as important as ever...
  4. filto666

When was the last time??

When was the last you can remember our team coming from being behind by a large margin (25+) to win a game??? When was the last time you can remember our team winning in a golden point match where it made us fans cheer so loud that we lost our voices and had a reason to smile for a whole...
  5. filto666

Dogs Vs Sharks THIS IS IT!

As fans we need to stand up and fire our team up! Im sick of Kevin Moore showing no attitude and letting our forwards turn up to collect their pay cheque! This game for me is make or break. If we loose we drop out of the 8 and I cant see us turning around. If we win we can take some...
  6. filto666

Replacement for Morris

Who do you think will get the nod this Sunday to replace Morris?
  7. filto666

Through the ranks

Who was the last succesful player to come through the Canterbury ranks? Would Barba be counted as a doggie junior? Im just sick of people saying that we never breed any good players and that we can only buy good players!
  8. filto666

Goal line defence

For once our boys played for each other and were really determined to not let the opposition break our line. You could see how much confidence this gave us and I hope we can carry this on!! Good work boys very proud!!
  9. filto666

Tolman Confirmed a Bulldog

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have secured the services of one of the best young props in the game with Aiden Tolman signing a three year deal – 2011-2013. Just 21 years old Tolman has already started in a winning Grand Final side and will bring a strong work ethic and plenty of...
  10. filto666

Noddy Ennis still a chance?

I know that the Blues want to stay loyal, but are they still going to take the duo after the performance they put on Fri night?
  11. filto666

Where to sit?

Im down in Sydney with work and going to the game alone! Where would be the best place to sit? Bulldogs supporters area?
  12. filto666

Canterbury vs StGeorge

Predictions?? I really hope we can match them in the forwards which everyone knows is going to be our biggest battle. If I was Kevin Moore I would be telling the halves to give Idris lots of ball and get him involved from the get go because he has shown that he can get the momentum of the...
  13. filto666

Enough with the bagging!

We were understrengthed in some key positions. The replacements done a good job to keep us from getting flogged against a Parra team that looked great. They had their second phase play going and everyone knows when they have that going they are unstoppable. WHY DO THEY WAIT TO PLAY THE...
  14. filto666

Junior TK

Can someone give an update on this guy?? I heard a few weeks ago he wasnt exactly standing out as much as expected in the lower grades. Any info would be great. Cheers
  15. filto666

Rookie of the year....

Potential for 2 years in a row getting rookie of the year. 2009 - Idris 2010 - Barba and if Morrin comes back we might win Dally M aswell!!
  16. filto666

Canterbury Origin Selections

Who do you think will be in this years SOO? QLD Hannant - Definate Stagg - Good chance to replace Dallas Johnson NSW Ennis - Farrah is miles ahead in form at the moment but if selectors look back to game 3 last year then he has a good chance. Morris - Has alot of competition, If they...
  17. filto666

Proud of the boys for.....

Im proud that they had the discipline to hold back from KNOCKING that ****ing ref the **** out! I like Souths and they played brilliant, they deserved to win and I wont dare try to take that away from them. But there wasnt as many points in this game as the score board shows, the knockon from...
  18. filto666

Perfect oppurtunity for Ennis

I believe the Rabbits are a great team to get on top of Mentally, As much as I really like the team I think they have a real discipline problem with players like Issac Luke and Sandow, If Ennis can get under Sandows skin then I Luke is soon to follow and I belive we can really expose a...
  19. filto666

The Morris fake punch on

I honestly wish Josh had just landed one on his chin and knocked him TFO!! Now that would have been funny!
  20. filto666

Its not that bad.....

The loss to the Knights is the kick in the ass that the team needs and will teach Canterbury alot about Attitude and Complacency. You can give me stick all you want but the fact of the matter is next week we are going to come out apsolutely firing!! Canterbury are renouned for coming back...
  21. filto666

Headlines you wont see this year!

"Roosters come back from disastrous 2009" "Willie back in form and back in the Blues squad" "Bulldogs sign SBW"
  22. filto666

Steve Turner at Fullback?

I was just doing my NRL fantasy team and noticed that Steve Turner is listed as Fullback? I am 99% sure that this is a stuff up and he is guaranteed winger, just wanted to see if anyone else may have heard anything?
  23. filto666

Elmasri stepping in for Patten

He kneeled next to him when he was injured reassuring him that its ok if he cant go on and he will step up and do the job. Elmasri played briliantly with the little grubber kick and the support play. What a legend!
  24. filto666

Bulldogs V Eels matchups

Hannant V Moi Moi - The one everyone is looking forward to. Im thinking Hannant has something to prove after Moi Moi got the edge last game, and im sure he wants to prove why he won Prop of the year. Hannant has the big game experience (premiership + origin) look for a blinder. Ryan V...
  25. filto666

the other 3

Who will make the GF out of the other 3??
  26. filto666

Ennis in the sheds! Pumped up!

How good was it to see the Boys screaming the Victory song at the end of the night in the sheds! Ennis was going apsolutely balistic and looked like he was more pumped than Schwarzneggers left bicep. They showed the Broncos doing to same thing and must admit they look like they enjoyed...
  27. filto666

who would you rather play??

Who would you rather play week 1 of the finals???
  28. filto666

Which would you prefer?

A - StMilk loose their last 3 matches heading into the finals, and continue to loose during the finals proving they are the all time chokers of the league. Bulldogs play Parra in the grand final. B - Bulldogs play StMilk in the GF, Soward gets knocked out by Idris.
  29. filto666

Suncorp FAN DAY

Was good to meet a few of the new lads this arvo at the fan day, was dissapointing that all Origin players werent able to make it. Including Beastwood and Goodwin due to suspension. I hit Jamal up about when he might return and he said tommorow night is a big chance hopefully. (not sure...
  30. filto666

Man of the Match?

I briefly seen Karmichael Hunts name on the big screen as i was leaving saying man of the match??? How did he get man of the match when they lost by 22 points? Or was i mistaken and a Dog got it?
  31. filto666

When Morris is back from injury??

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on what is going to happen when Morris returns from injury?? Millard has really been performing in his position lately (winning players player against the storm) Do you think he will hold a spot on the bench??
  32. filto666

$41 Dogs to win Premiership

I just remember i have a $50 bet on the dogs for the premiership when they were at $41 odds!! Looking good so far! Anyone else back them when they were still long shots??
  33. filto666

NRL issue life ban

http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10244/default.aspx?id=54507 Looks like they got the bastards! NRL issues life bans to misbehaving fans By Ian McCullough AAP The NRL has demonstrated a no-nonsense approach to crowd violence by handing life bans to two men following trouble at two...
  34. filto666

Kids at the footy

Was going to be my 2 year old girls first doggies game, now i remember why i dont take her to games. Disgraceful This needs to be sorted out because im sick of being harrassed for being a doggies fan!
  35. filto666

Doggies Origin Stars??

Who do you lads think our future origin stars will be?? Hannant - Definate Ennis - 50/50 chance (another good season = Definate) Ryan - I believe can get back there Patten - If Stewart gets injured 50/50 chance
  36. filto666

Spotted Koops in Brisbane

I spent new years at the Zuri bar in brisbane with mates and had a few drinks with Koups. Hope he wasnt there in talks with Broncos or Titans! I believe he is one of our most underrated players.