1. filto666

Win or Loose

win or get loose?
  2. filto666

Win or Loose

damn my bad grammar :(
  3. filto666

Win or Loose

Win or Lose I hope our fans don't stuff up the good reputation we have started to get. I really think we are going to do a number on the Storm who have had a very easy run into the GF. I just hope the papers on Monday morning are talking about the footy and not our fans trashing trains and...
  4. filto666

No handshake between Ennis and farah.

If those decisions had gone against us everyone would be whinging that we were robbed! Everyone is saying the Tigers and Farah are whingers but they deserved to win last night. That was not a good performance from the top team heading into finals and surprisingly the refs helped us get over...
  5. filto666

If you could meet any Kenneler?

I don't think I would want to meet any of the people who post on here all the time. Usually someone that lives on an internet forum doesn't have very good social skills and doesn't have a real life so they make up for it by becoming a forum superstar. Although Captain Kickass seems like a...
  6. filto666

NRL Statistics website

Saved in favourites! Thanks!!!
  7. filto666

Not happy with the club!

cheers fixed
  8. filto666

Not happy with the club!

Bull**** radar? Why the hell would this be Bull****?
  9. filto666

Not happy with the club!

Firstly no they didnt tell him to f*ck off. The email he sent simply said that he was a member as is his wife and children. He asked if he could have the last three games sent over as he missed them due to being deployed and heard how good we played at the end of season. He then said that...
  10. filto666

Not happy with the club!

Cheers bud, Your reply makes alot of sense :) I like the idea of them suggesting a workable option and hopefully we can sort something for him. I have told him about our second half display against the Knights so he is keen to see it!!
  11. filto666

Not happy with the club!

Fair enough and I understand what your saying but Fark this has pissed me off!! Its only the fact that the Roosters managed to send a bit of a thankyou message and that my cousin didnt even get a thanks for being a member or a thanks for doing you job over there. I guess I just expected...
  12. filto666

Not happy with the club!

And being proactive and maybe sending a letter requesting a waiver would have been a bit to hard for our club I guess.
  13. filto666

Not happy with the club!

Yeah well I guess the Roosters are more willing to take a risk for there fans than the Bulldogs are.
  14. filto666

Not happy with the club!

Are you ****ing kidding me mate?? Yeah im sure the Bulldogs would get sued for sending a copy of three footy games to a Soldier in Afghanistan?? comon serisously!
  15. filto666

Not happy with the club!

My cousin is deployed in Afghanistan. He sent a letter to the Bulldogs asking if they could send him the final three games as he missed them whilst being deployed. They replied saying no they would not send them due to copyright reasons! His mate wrote the exact same letter to the...
  16. filto666

Cheering for Jimmy and Bobcat

Exactly! 5 out of 7 should get Jimmy over the line. You can see the guys in the sheds before they run out that they just have more emotion and seem willing to play for their coach. When KM was coach every seem to walk around with their heads down and sort of just wanting to get it over and...
  17. filto666

maybe you could actually write something related to the post and not be a **** head.
  18. filto666

So we missed out on the finals :( It really doesn't bother me because we didn't deserve to play finals footy after the mid season slump our club has experienced. (Thanks KM) BUT! I am still as psyched as ever for this weekends game, for me a good win this weekend is as important as ever...
  19. filto666

Romelo Update Thread!

This kid litteraly looks like a Bulldog, he just wants to hit people! Loving how Dymock is mixing up the attack and defence style hookers with Romelo and Reynolds.
  20. filto666

When was the last time??

When was the last you can remember our team coming from being behind by a large margin (25+) to win a game??? When was the last time you can remember our team winning in a golden point match where it made us fans cheer so loud that we lost our voices and had a reason to smile for a whole...
  21. filto666

Post-Match Discussion Thread Round 16 Bulldogs v Tigers

What do we do now! Tell Ennis that he will be captain next year without a doubt!!!!! that guy has mongrel!
  22. filto666

Post-Match Discussion Thread Round 16 Bulldogs v Tigers

What do we do now! Tell Ennis that he will be captain next year without a doubt!!!!! that guy has mongrel!
  23. filto666

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

do you wonder why people think doggies fans are the worst in the NRL??
  24. filto666

Dogs Vs Sharks THIS IS IT!

FAIL! The team didnt turn up I seen bulldogs fans holding banners bagging our players coach... sometimes its hard to be a doggies fan alond side some of the scum that also call them selves fans!
  25. filto666

yes so what is your point?
  26. filto666

As fans we need to stand up and fire our team up! Im sick of Kevin Moore showing no attitude and letting our forwards turn up to collect their pay cheque! This game for me is make or break. If we loose we drop out of the 8 and I cant see us turning around. If we win we can take some...
  27. filto666

Letting go of Massey was a bad decision

Are you serious?? As bad as we played this guy was nothing special!
  28. filto666

Round 11 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Raiders

Forwards + Backs switching roles? Is it just me or.... When we are on our line the backs run the ball up like forwards doing darts from the ruck making minimal metres (where a forward should be charging up the guts getting us some metres and going for quick play the balls...
  29. filto666

Round #11 - The Army to CANBERRA

When I sat in the Eastern grandstand the first thing I heard was a girl behind me say "holy **** look at the doggies fans over there, they really have alot of supporters" made my proud to see how good you guys looked and it sucks that the team didn't deliver!
  30. filto666

Defending the indefencible.

Nothing good to say about tonight's game. Idris needs to really think about his attack and get some momentum with ball in hand instead of standing flat footed. His aggresive defence was a highlight although we couldn't cross the line when we have several chances. Pritchard now I know why...
  31. filto666

Do we boo Jamal ?

Are you farking kidding me?? If you boo someone wearing the Blue and White jersey than you should go support another team. Go support Soccer or something because the Bulldogs dont want you as a fan and its not going to do any good to anyone.
  32. filto666

Bulldogs Army owe the players an apology

I have to agree with you mate! We had a Bulldogs chant going well at the start but the Dragons army were heard the whole match... We will get them next game!!
  33. filto666

Replacement for Morris

Where are you getting the information about Roberts being dropped and Lafai coming in? Im still hoping we bring wright in for a chance. If Goodwin or Turner were injured then yes bring in Lafai
  34. filto666

The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

This is true. No other player is generating as much publicity as Jamal atm.
  35. filto666

Replacement for Morris

vey interesting to see how close this poll is. I thought majority wouuld say Roberts...
  36. filto666

Replacement for Morris

sorry guys should of put more options. how do i edit the poll?
  37. filto666

The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

I honestly hope he stays. Love wathching him trample the opposition and he lifts the team with big hits!
  38. filto666

Replacement for Morris

I like the looks of Wright and was impressed with his impact he made on a depleted Eels in 2010. Although if Lett is picked we are still looking good in the backs! Lots of speed in his legs and can find the line.
  39. filto666

Replacement for Morris

Who do you think will get the nod this Sunday to replace Morris?
  40. filto666

Kennel player of the year 2011

3 - Morris 2 - Keating 1 - Hodgkinson
  41. filto666

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

Moore will waste him like he did barba! Give him a go and then judge his performance FFS
  42. filto666

Sam Kasiano - 2011 Discussion Thread

Looked like he was proudto wear the jersey!! This guy def has a bright future in the blue and white
  43. filto666

YOUR Bulldogs Team v South Sydney

only 1 change needed terry lamb in to replace roberts hating moore!
  44. filto666

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

Cant believe KM ony put him on for the last few minutes??? and only put him into the position of a player that was injured! The guy will loose condidence and motivation for ****s sake kevy!! Good game dogs but poor play kev the dog moore!
  45. filto666

The Day Is HERE

lolz nice call
  46. filto666

The Day Is HERE

I really want our forward pack to dominate!! I can handle our backs needing some time to gel and work out each others game but our forwards do not have this excuse! They need to set the precedence from the kickoff until the final whistle! If we loose and our forwards played well but Benji...
  47. filto666

Through the ranks

Jonathan Thurston
  48. filto666

Through the ranks

If you come into the club at 16 I would say you are a doggies junior!
  49. filto666

Through the ranks

I think you are on the money there!
  50. filto666

Through the ranks

Hmm maybe Reni Matua or Sonny Bill LOLZ
  51. filto666

Through the ranks

Heka Nanai a succesful NRL player?
  52. filto666

Through the ranks

Who was the last succesful player to come through the Canterbury ranks? Would Barba be counted as a doggie junior? Im just sick of people saying that we never breed any good players and that we can only buy good players!
  53. filto666

Goal line defence

For once our boys played for each other and were really determined to not let the opposition break our line. You could see how much confidence this gave us and I hope we can carry this on!! Good work boys very proud!!
  54. filto666

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

So Barba decided to passed the oppurtunity to play for NQ next to the best player in the world to play reserve grade for a team that shows no faith in him...
  55. filto666

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Has Moore been questioned in the After match conference about the decision to keep Barba out of first grade??? I would love to hear what someone like Gus Gould or Wayne Bennet would have to say about it and see if they can make sense of it because Moore certainly hasnt showed any legitimate...
  56. filto666

Late Mail.

Thanks for the update, need to update the dream team now!
  57. filto666

Ben Barba DROPPED?

Seriously this is starting to get worrying, Canterbury have as good a top cover as the NSW Blues, why dont we start playing Patten at halfback and put MOrris in 5/8
  58. filto666

Tolman Confirmed a Bulldog

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have secured the services of one of the best young props in the game with Aiden Tolman signing a three year deal – 2011-2013. Just 21 years old Tolman has already started in a winning Grand Final side and will bring a strong work ethic and plenty of...
  59. filto666

Noddy Ennis still a chance?

Kimmorleys kicks were straight down there throats all night, barba kicked into space and had more creativity with the ball.
  60. filto666

Noddy Ennis still a chance?

I know that the Blues want to stay loyal, but are they still going to take the duo after the performance they put on Fri night?
  61. filto666

The "Joel Romelo" Pain-Train.

Joel Romelo is a Aussie version of Chuck Norris!
  62. filto666

Your Lineup vs Panthers

Stavid Dagg Bahahahaha You funny ****er!!
  63. filto666

Gary Warburton 2010 Discussion Thread

He done his Job and played as hard as he could, We cannot ask anything else from this guy and I really is a bit disrespectul for you to make a thread like this after he puts all the effort in.
  64. filto666

Weedler Exclusive - Poore to Dogs

Poore is very happy at Eels, says CEO By David Beniuk AAP Thu, 13 May 2010 18:58:02 Parramatta CEO Paul Osborne is adamant prop Justin Poore is going nowhere. Rumours the former St George Illawarra star is unhappy at the Eels after signing a lucrative three-year deal have followed Poore...
  65. filto666

Bulldogs bulldogs

Ill be there and im not planning on having a voice left after the game. WE WILL PROVIDE THE INTENCITY THEY NEED TO TAKE THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL! BULLDOGS BULLDOGS BULLDOGS
  66. filto666

DT: Gasnier Wants To Come Back To The NRL

I recon they should say that he can only return if he takes half what he wants in $ andf has to play for the sharks!
  67. filto666

Where to sit?

Im down in Sydney with work and going to the game alone! Where would be the best place to sit? Bulldogs supporters area?
  68. filto666

Canterbury vs StGeorge

Predictions?? I really hope we can match them in the forwards which everyone knows is going to be our biggest battle. If I was Kevin Moore I would be telling the halves to give Idris lots of ball and get him involved from the get go because he has shown that he can get the momentum of the...
  69. filto666

Jarrad Hickey 2010 Discussion Thread

the one subject that everyone on the Kennel agrees with Hickey is goneeeeskiessss What a waste of good money
  70. filto666

Which Dogs player has disappointed you the most this year?

Ryan - Catch the ball mate and you will be a rep footy contender again, drop it and you are on your way out again Morris - Pass the ball and let Goodwin get over the line Roberts - Run the ball mate because that is what you are good at!! BK - You have the experience, so use it! stop playing...
  71. filto666

Idris Ready For Second Row?

I think it would be a waste to put him in the 2nd row. I believe he would excell and do a great job there but he is so young and already proving that he has so much potential to play good footy, let the guy shine in the centres and let his brain expand into a footballer that can not only run...
  72. filto666

'Don't rush Idris into Origin': Moore

Morgan you do make a good point. NSW selectors are renound for making bad decisions, I wouldnt be surprised if the game one team was over %50 different to the game 2 and 3 teams.
  73. filto666

Well said, im also liking how if he doesnt break through he looks for other oppurtunities to offload
  74. filto666

One More loss = Last years Losses

Some people give up way to easy! Who cares about last year, this year we still have a team that can go all the way we just need to have some faith in the lads and hopefully they can give us the performance that we know they can produce! comon lads
  75. filto666

City v Country Discussion

Is it just me or is the Scores on the NRL.COM webpage back to front for the city country game??
  76. filto666

He hasnt had the experience that other centres who deserve the origin spot have.
  77. filto666

City v Country Discussion

Noddy will get selected! which means Ennis is a certainty and Idris will have to wait until next year! Its only my opinion but looks that way.
  78. filto666

Idris the entertainer

Well deserved Players player!
  79. filto666

Enough with the bagging!

Im hearing you!! no consistency with Canterbury this year, this is something Moore needs to address pronto
  80. filto666

Enough with the bagging!

well said, you been on the KB tonight???
  81. filto666

Second Phase

I would prefer Greg Eastwood over Sonny Bill anyways, we need someone with a bit of **** about them in the team
  82. filto666

Jamal Idris 2010 Discussion Thread

If this guy can form a combination with Barba, we have our future set!
  83. filto666

Brett Kimmorley, 2010 Discussion Thread

BK didnt have a good game, BUT!! it doenst mean we need to start talking about sacking him. You guys have show no faith in our players and have no regard for player form. If he has a good game everyone says sign him for 2011 let him show our youngsters how to play, and if he has an average...
  84. filto666

Enough with the bagging!

We were understrengthed in some key positions. The replacements done a good job to keep us from getting flogged against a Parra team that looked great. They had their second phase play going and everyone knows when they have that going they are unstoppable. WHY DO THEY WAIT TO PLAY THE...
  85. filto666

At least the Tia-Kalifi vs Nanai argument is over

Very impressed with his game. Filled the boots of Morris with ease!
  86. filto666

Bulldogs vs Eels Post-Match Thread

He may have had some Pills in his time but still played great football and has more of a life than you will ever have!
  87. filto666

Hickey starting for Warburton

hope he has a big mac.. sorry sorry i mean hope he has a big one!
  88. filto666

NRL Conspiracies

Who else is cheating the Cap?? Who else do you think is cheating the Cap and why?? For me - Sharks - LOL no way Canterbury - Made the mistake and learnt from it so NO! Canberra - You would think they would need to cheat the cap to get people to live there Knights - Rorting the Drug...
  89. filto666

Izzy back to the storm????

800000 a year! why wouldnt he. Stupid salary cap takes another hit for the NRL
  90. filto666

Does the Storm situation taint our 2004 title?

Cant belive you would suggest such a thing, we won that GF fair and square and like others have mentioned we beat a team that has been proven to be over the cap. Im sure the Broncos and Roosters were cheating too but were never caught out if you look at there rosters.
  91. filto666

Good news on Morris Injury

Hopefully Stmerge will be struck with a couple of injuries because they are not looking like anyone can beat them full strength at the moment. Unless you are $700,000 above the salary cap.
  92. filto666

Signature Tries ...

Morrin chews his way over the line! especially if TAHU is in his way!
  93. filto666

Preview: Eels v Bulldogs (Sportal)

As you have said very important game for us. A win here will give alot of confidence in our forwards backing up and give our backs the momentum to get us over the line!
  94. filto666

Junior TK

Really hoping he can handle himself in defence because that is one aspect Morris does not get enough credit for!
  95. filto666

Article re: Bulldogs being the most passionate supporters

Good read, I cant beleive that mentioned the Broncos?? everyone knows once the Broncos have a few bad games their fans turn to AFL or the Cowboys/Titans. I think the closest to us would be StMerge, Rabbits or Parra but noone comes close to the passion and exhiliration we have!