Search results

1. chris_e_fresh

RIP NRL

19k Friday 48 k sat All Sydney teams as well The nrl is dying a slow and painful death
  2. chris_e_fresh

who wants des to stay

I dont think he has done too badly, If he changes the way we play to be less boring i think we have a chance at winning the comp 2012 - we lost to a good team 2014 - there was no other team winning that grand final other then souths signing t rex and hoppa have been mistakes we act like we...
  3. chris_e_fresh

japan

yo whos been to japan?we are thinking of going on our honeymoon there in oct have any of you been to the island's off japan as i want to get my tan on so far we have over 3 weeks toyko mt fiji osaka kyoto nara ishigaki island
  4. chris_e_fresh

Pet thread

So we brought a toy poodle* a few weeks ago it's cute as a mother fker and properly the smartest dog I've owned we toilet trained her in a week with a few mishaps here and there *I wanted a German Shepard but living in a unit it wasn't going to happen maybe in the future if we sell the unit...
  5. chris_e_fresh

Let's be honest here

We have no kicking game and we completed 20 of 32 sets last night which is not good enough for a semi final Our kicking game is none existent when we get to the other end of the field we kick from 40 out and hardly have chasers I'm not pointing fingers at any players but letting hodkinson...
  6. chris_e_fresh

Question regarding planes

On a flight recently I got stuck in the middle seat The layout of the seat plan was 3 x 3 What the hell is the metal box/vent under the middle seat in front of you??? So you can't move your legs I've been told it was for AV and I was like wtf there were no tv's on this flight so it...
  7. chris_e_fresh

Jaime Soward - back page

Said what everyone thinks- they refs good the video ref so KFC get more advertisement time If this is true the NRL is ****ed for directing refs to do this Well done Soward it's about time players said what everyone thinks about the refs and video refs
  8. chris_e_fresh

Get ready for standard def dogs game

no hd game till round 9
  9. chris_e_fresh

v8 supercars

i dont like v8's but this should of happened years ago!! cant wait for all the new cars to enter On the week Ford Australia dropped a bombshell by ending its famous rivalry with Holden, V8 Supercars on Wednesday hit back by issuing an open invitation for every single car manufacturer to...
  10. chris_e_fresh

the kennel:sneakerheads thread

just copped these bad boys, ive been looking for them for ages got about 15-20 pairs of air max 1's and 90's
  11. chris_e_fresh

T rex sign

because im lazy and would never take a sign to a game here is one for you TREXXX IN EFFECT AND FOR YOUNG CATS THIS IS WHO IM REFERRING TOO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKONgfNONU
  12. chris_e_fresh

tweet tweet

sup players who else uses twitter ? anyways i hammer todd greenburg about channel9 being so shit all the time and i think you tweets should as well id start a protest but im lazy if anyone else wants to start it i will join for sure thanks for listening ps **** channel 9 and no HD
  13. chris_e_fresh

day trip to see snow

hey pimps, need some advise to see some snow my mrs hasn't seen snow and was thinking of doing a day trip where is the closest place we can go to see some snow? Do you need to put chains on the wheels ( i have 20's on the lexus and its lowered and i realy cant be stuffed taking them...
  14. chris_e_fresh

wd i cloud storage

Hi All, My mrs seagate portable hdd just stuffed up and she lost all her photography and its going to cost $600 to try and get the the pics back Just after some information from anyone has a wd i cloud storage Are they easy to use? Speed of uploading pics 20 m/b per pic over wifi and...
  15. chris_e_fresh

hong kong

sup pimps hitting up hong kong friday night to tuesday night whats worth doing there or intresting only thing ive got planed so far is mong kok for some shopping and disney land
  16. chris_e_fresh

Separate fans!!

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/parramatta-eelswests-tigers-clash-opens-door-for-separate-seating-in-big-nrl-games-at-anz-stadium-20140422-zqxu6.html Been saying the nrl lacks atmosphere now they start to think separating fans is a good idea The do gooders think it causes...
  17. chris_e_fresh

Steve Crawley on Sunday Triple M NRL with Matty Johns.

https://soundcloud.com/triple-m-nrl/steve-crawley-on-sunday-triple interesting about channel 9 and the nrl has some valid points - his comments about hd is a load of shit
  18. chris_e_fresh

Let's get ready for 26 round of d..k riding SBW

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sonny-bill-williams-and-sam-burgess-unfinished-business-20140228-33r5d.html Seriously not even round one and it's begun Sorry I could cut and paste I'm in my phone
  19. chris_e_fresh

Richard Fa'aoso charged over domestic dispute

anly Sea Eagles forward Richard Fa'aoso has been charged over an alleged domestic incident and then leading police on a pursuit through Sydney's south-west while drunk. Police said they were called to the NRL player's home at Macquarie Fields at 2pm on Sunday when Fa'aoso, 29, allegedly...
  20. chris_e_fresh

buzz rothfield - youre a joke

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfields-top-50-moments-of-the-2013-nrl-season-part-two-25-1/story-fni3fh9n-1226735559793# above is the link to the top 50 moments of 2013 ( I haven't signed up for this shit website so i cant watch this clip but i read it at the coffee shop...
  21. chris_e_fresh

things to do int he following

hitting the following if you know any bars or interesting things to do holla at me paris toulon nice genoa pisa rome modena venice vienna prague cancun toronto
  22. chris_e_fresh

haha footy players thread

greg bird - glassed his girlfriend 2008 mark gasnier - text message king 2004 Blake furgerson - sexual assault 2013 James Tamou - DUI 2013 Mal Meninga -...
  23. chris_e_fresh

are we allowed to sell stuff on here?

IF NOT CLOSE THREAD if so i have a samsung galaxy s3 4g and iphone 4 xbox 360 modden ( cant be played on xbox live ) i'll post prices if its ok if not i'll wack them on ebay thanks
  24. chris_e_fresh

wallace aka cotton wool aka dont touch me

i was at the game last night and havent seen the replay but was it just me or have the refs gone overboard because he got smashed by taylor the week before every time he got hit taking a kick it was a penalty against us even if it wasnt late this is what annoys me about the nrl something...
  25. chris_e_fresh

europe holiday

hitting europe , north america and central america any help tips with hotels and bars and general tourist stuff for the following citys paris 2 nights marseille nice 1 night genoa 1 nights rome 4 nights naples 2 nights venace 2 nights vienna 3 nights prague 3 night ( im looking...
  26. chris_e_fresh

Waterhouse's multi-million dollar NRL deal put under microscope

TOM Waterhouse likes to talk about what he is not. He wasn't born to be a footballer, he wasn't born to win a golf major and he'll never wear the baggy green, according to his well-worn TV commercials. But a Senate committee now wants to know what Waterhouse is. Is he a bookmaker or a...
  27. chris_e_fresh

Shame on the NRL for not giving SBW his due at season launch - danny wideass

Shame on the NRL for not giving SBW his due at season launch Date March 5, 2013 123 reading now Comments 6 Danny Weidler Danny Weidler Sport columnist View more articles from Danny Weidler Follow Danny on Twitter inShare Pin It submit to reddit...
  28. chris_e_fresh

samsung s3/4 - iphone 5/6

hey guys, My contract runs out soon and im thinking of switching from an iphone to a samsung galaxy either 3 ( or 4 when it coems out ) a few people are like everything you own is apple it will be a pain in the ass ect ect have any of you switched over ? are you happy? is it worth it...
  29. chris_e_fresh

shoulder charge rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C82M30_9ulE check out greg eastwoods shoulder charge at the 1.52 mark. My question is would this be a penalty or would it be let go because he was the second player in? i can see even more crap calls from refs next year because of...
  30. chris_e_fresh

Goodwin to souths

Goodwin signed with souths Unlucky for this season good luck in the future mate
  31. chris_e_fresh

Krilich calls for Storm to lose rings

Ring the changes ... Sea Eagles legend, Max Krilich, believes Melbourne's 2007 grand final winning players should hand back their premiership rings. Photo: AAP SEA EAGLES great and Manly Leagues Club board member Max Krilich says Melbourne players should have been made to hand back the...
  32. chris_e_fresh

toovey

did toovey get fined 10k last week for his comments about the refs?
  33. chris_e_fresh

rumour alert:

heard twice today an origin star has been done for cocaine i hope it isent true
  34. chris_e_fresh

local juniors

just reading the other thread about sam perrett and people banging on about local juniors out of our local juniors are there any that play first grade for other clubs? that havent played for us
  35. chris_e_fresh

Conroy to oversee AFL and NRL broadcasts

Conroy to oversee AFL and NRL broadcasts March 22, 2012 - 5:21PM AFL broadcast rights - not as assured now? Stephen Conroy will oversee AFL and NRL broadcasts under proposed new reforms unveiled by the government today. Photo: Phil Carrick Communications Minister Stephen Conroy will...
  36. chris_e_fresh

is the nrl serious with this video quality

http://www.nrl.com/Video/tabid/10959/Default.aspx it looks like lego playing footy i wanted to watch the highlights from the weekend games and gave up for 30 seconds
  37. chris_e_fresh

Penrith Panthers winger David Simmons warns any tackle to head must be stamped out

Penrith Panthers winger David Simmons warns any tackle to head must be stamped out Paul Crawley The Daily Telegraph March 06, 2012 12:00AM 22 comments Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size Print Share Facebook Twitter Email David...
  38. chris_e_fresh

Forum owners what is this?

Every time i log on this thing keeps appearing You have chosen to open Sti.php which is a:plain text ( - bytes) from: Http://hyundai-solaris.info I use a mac book with fire fox everything is updated
  39. chris_e_fresh

Hey guys, When I go to log in the last few days I put in my username and password then it goes to the next screen and says logging in, then goes back to the front page but with out me logged in? I'm over readin the kennel on my phone Any suggestions?
  40. chris_e_fresh

Hey guys, When I go to log in the last few days I put in my username and password then it goes to the next screen and says logging in, then goes back to the front page but with out me logged in? I'm over readin the kennel on my phone Any suggestions?
  41. chris_e_fresh

42. chris_e_fresh

Ten to One: you've hit a dead end

Ten to One: you've hit a dead end April 7, 2011 - 5:36PM Ten Network Holdings head Lachlan Murdoch says the broadcaster’s soon-to-be-revamped all-sport digital channel was at a ‘‘dead end’’ with ratings of below one share point. Ten announced today that One, which hit television screens...
  43. chris_e_fresh

new era bulldogs hats

hey anyone know where i can buy one?
  44. chris_e_fresh

a few tings that have been annoying me

we have no flair, we are predictable, boring to watch, the ball never goes to morris , cross field kicks are usless when they dont land near the try line no 2nd fase plays green socks ****ing seriously being the family club im sick of this saying - letting players our of the...
  45. chris_e_fresh

man of the match

Can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find out who got the man of the match for the games this weekend looked at the nrl site i think i must be overlooking it somewhere Thanks
  46. chris_e_fresh

Tv Rights and shake up

All eyes focused on Canberra as TV shake-up looms ROY MASTERS March 23, 2010 NRL fans will be guaranteed live free-to-air TV coverage of three league games a week, all finals matches and State of Origin and Kangaroos fixtures should expected changes to the anti-siphoning legislation be...
  47. chris_e_fresh

the year of the nfl trys

how come the video ref cant rule on forward passes in try situations?? that try in the manly parra game was unbelievable dogs ahd a few dodgy calls friday night as well
  48. chris_e_fresh

st george

ok im having an arguement with saints fan that yea the st george dragons won a 11 straight or what ever but... but the st george ILLAWARRA dragons have won zero - so the current club hs won nothing am i right? and were can i find this information to shove it in there face
  49. chris_e_fresh

sticky - injury update thread?

just wondering if im blind or there is no, an injury update thread eg - goodwin - toe round 6? Thanks
  50. chris_e_fresh

dene halatau

hey guys just a quick thread, spoke to a guy at work today who is good mates with dene and said that he is heaps happy at the dogs and the way the club is run and is more that what he expected. Also said the no ******** factor is a major thing at the dogs at the moment he has been training heaps...
  51. chris_e_fresh

can someone

explain how storm's salary cap works and what news limited and nrl put into it. I tried to find it but couldnt find anything Thanks
  52. chris_e_fresh

chickwing

no one has mentioned it so far - that was one of the worst i have seen dirty parra scum!!!
  53. chris_e_fresh

my version of events before i watch the reply tomorrow

1. Luke Patten - knocked the fuggg out first 2 mins - came back on looked ok 2. Hazem El Masri - played well at the back 3. Josh Morris - loved his passion when he scored i hope he stays with us forever 4. Jamal Idris - looked injured when he started hitting the ground i thought of no his...
  54. chris_e_fresh

just thought id tell you

Im going to hawaii for 2 weeks from the 13th august so long suckers
  55. chris_e_fresh

nrl refs

i honestly would walk away from nrl after today descisions( and yes i have the bulldogs tattooed on me) and the last few weeks the refs are getting worse and worse.Im at breaking point honestly ive watched every game this weekened and out refs are fooked. gallop need to address this issue asap.
  56. chris_e_fresh

Hazam's 300th game

Guys, I think what happened tonight has overshadowed something else that happened went on Congrats hazem on your 300th game its a shame it ended the way it did as you played well and your goal kicking kept us in it!!
  57. chris_e_fresh

Penalty shot: schools blow whistle on rugby league visits

Penalty shot: schools blow whistle on rugby league visits Heath Gilmore and Anna Patty | May 15, 2009 THE NSW school system put the National Rugby League on notice yesterday: its players may no longer be welcome to visit students and more scandals will jeopardise the code's preferred...
  58. chris_e_fresh

NRL may be owned by clubs: Gallop

NRL may be owned by clubs: Gallop March 18, 2009 - 8:20AM The NRL will consider handing over ownership of the competition to its clubs in the biggest structural overhaul of its history, league chief David Gallop has revealed in Rugby League Week. News Limited and the Australian Rugby...
  59. chris_e_fresh

blackberry storm

yo any of you people got one? if so what applications have you got or themes? and how the fuk do i get rid of the vodafone logo on the screen
  60. chris_e_fresh

hittman - murda weapon

guys im trying to find a torrent for this cats album as it was never released or somewhere i can get it from there was a rapidshare link but for some reason i can get it to work any help would be good thanks
  61. chris_e_fresh

deleted thread

this is why the kennel sucks you deleted my thread on he other forum i wanted to hear what your members thought about the new forum and you goahead and delete my thread and dont even bother to give me a reason why' i post a lil crap in the lounge but i mainly read the bulldogs related...
  62. chris_e_fresh

hi tek's album

hey anyone have hi teks album his last one i cant seem to find it
  63. chris_e_fresh

another sbw thread

he didnt play this morning and his club is looking to settle with the bulldogs and the nrl you heard it here first chris weedler reporting for the kennel :)
  64. chris_e_fresh

war during the olympics?

is it true that war has to stop during the olympics i remember reading it somewhere anyone know?/
  65. chris_e_fresh

Man's penis stuck in park bench

A MAN is lucky to still have a penis after he inserted it in a metal park bench and became stuck, doctors say. At least a dozen police and emergency services workers were called to the park in Hong Kong after 41-year-old Le Xing’s penis became trapped in a hole, apparently after he became...
  66. chris_e_fresh

skins

how ****ing good are they bit of back ground tore my hami 4-5 weeks ago been physio twice 3 times a week started running and doing weights on the leg this week pulled up heaps sore went for a run with the skins, man the hami feels good!!! thats my story thanks for reading
  67. chris_e_fresh

channel 9 and the weed and the telecrap

In all honesty do you watch channel 9 and the weed or the footy show? I haven't watched the footy show in like 2 years and channel 9 lost me when they have that farce of a interview with that grub nasser the other week. I will only watch 9 if they are showing the dogs play or till the weed...
  68. chris_e_fresh

guys & the ladies lounge

do you read the ladies lounge to better understand chicks? i do i swear some of the post amaze me its a laugh thats for sure
  69. chris_e_fresh

I know I've done the right thing

Sonny Bill Williams' biggest regret in walking out on the Bulldogs was not being able to explain his reasons for doing so to his teammates and fans, but the Kiwi superstar believes he had little choice. As the league world was still coming to terms with his decision to quit the NRL for a $3...
  70. chris_e_fresh

well done roosters fan day thing they had on

i watched the game today at the end when all the kids ran on was great reminded me of when i went to belmore and used to run on at the end of games and pat the players on the back well done to who ever though of it ps. i hate the roosters just incase you thought i had gone soft
  71. chris_e_fresh

fake gucci bags

girls serious questions here. so im cruisen along i wont say where but its out west and i see these skanks with fake gucci bags i know there fake cause these girls looked wrong anyways i proceed to yell out hey girls you got fake money in your fake gucci bags hahahah my mate is in...
  72. chris_e_fresh

is 1/2 still here?

as above i miss that guys post's
  73. chris_e_fresh

Holmes a Court steps down haha souffs

south Sydney co-owner Peter Holmes a Court today quit as chief executive of the embattled club, with former boss Shane Richardson reappointed to the role. Holmes a Court stood down at a club board meeting today after two years in the position, but will remain involved in the club as a...
  74. chris_e_fresh

David Gallop

i was listening to him on the way home tonight on am and he was talking about the state of league and 3rd party payments the radio guy said why they were strict on it and he said this he basicly said that if they let it happen teams like brisbane and teams in one team towns would be come...
  75. chris_e_fresh

black things on players bi ceps

what are those protective things the players have around there bi ceps? and what do they do
  76. chris_e_fresh

have we lost our way?

mason commented on the culture at the club has changed in the last 3 years. What do you guys think? I personally think he is a dumb footballer who talks before he thinks and he is talking **** because he knows he is wrong for what has happened 2005 - **** season due to injury 2006- one...
  77. chris_e_fresh

media

why is it you all bag the **** out of the media yet when a story breaks every ****ing thread is about how you saw or read in the media about the dogs.And you cant tell me you all believe what the terror graph and danny whatshisname have to say From what i have heard and i dont post crap on...
  78. chris_e_fresh

get of shreks back!!!!!!

do you people realy believe he wants to go to the roosters? every player that players for the dogs bar a few hate to leave but have to because of the salary cap. He asked steve folks what he should do and folkies said go for the money and look after your family so stop this bull****...
  79. chris_e_fresh

tonga ????

very slow getting up tonight is he allright?
  80. chris_e_fresh

how long will ryan get?

i dont think he should get anything personaly hicky tackled ryles and he was falling when ryan came in Does ryan have any carry over points?
  81. chris_e_fresh

Did anyone else notice

They showed mark omeleys face on the big screen. It looked as if he was like wtf did i do signing with this bunch of spaztics for next season~! Enjoy your new pals anasta and myles :)
  82. chris_e_fresh

we own brookie

last few years i have been out to brookvale and watched the dogs beat manly up there WE OWN BROOKIE lets get pumped for friday night
  83. chris_e_fresh

other sports - soccer

i vote this section should be called the football section
  84. chris_e_fresh

Dogs wont make the 8

Big call but i called it against parramatta a few weeks ago And this isent because we lost tonight this is because we dont have any depth and it doesnt look like getting any better Thoughts And please kids dont spam my thread with your bull****
  85. chris_e_fresh

Ozwrx.com Dyno Day

GIRLS AND GUYS OF OZWRX - A DYNO DAY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SATURDAY APRIL 14. WE NEED 25+ CARS TO MAKE THIS DAY HAPPEN THE COST WILL BE $50 FOR 2 POWER RUNS AND A PRINT OUT OF THE RUN TO SHOW ALL YOUR MATES. GUYS THIS IS NOT JUST FOR WRX'S OR AUTOTECH CARS OR HIGH PERFORMANCE CARS THIS...
  86. chris_e_fresh

Attention Cantona

LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE BRO FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW CANTONA HE WAS A LEGAND WITH A FIREY TEMPER WHO DIDNT PLAY THAT MUCH FOR FRANCE CAUSE HE ONCE THREW HIS SOCCER BOOTS @ THE COACH AND HIT HIM IN THE HEAD UNDER SIR ALEX THOUGH HE EXCELLED AND WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE EPL...
  87. chris_e_fresh

Positive's from today

How good did the boys look mate its the best ive seen the dogs look in ages They must of had the hardest offseason ever Hicky has dropped heaps of kgs and looked unreal Im pumped i tell you all
  88. chris_e_fresh

Refs call and video ref

Watching the dogs game today when hicky put the ball on the line how is it possible that every1 that watched the reply saw the ball on the line yet the video ref rules refs call what the **** is refs call if the ref couldnt see it in the first place how can it go back to him
  89. chris_e_fresh

Players salarys

Has any1 actually worked out how much we have left under the cap to sign the players coming off contract?
  90. chris_e_fresh

Danny weidler

http://sports.ninemsn.com.au/nrl/weidler.aspx ok boys and girl i have decided to email hima bull**** story but i need a good idea i wanna see if we can make it on the news Start thinking of some idea's
  91. chris_e_fresh

SO how long till

the first punchs are thrown this sat night i give it 4 tackles into the game
  92. chris_e_fresh

Sambrero Boys And Our Horns

we rocked WORST SECOND HALF IN THE HISTORY EVER!OF LEAGUE! ever
  93. chris_e_fresh

mark omeley

channel 9 news said the dogs better show him the money or he will leave said the dogs used to be the family club and talk about loyalty but now its run as a business and not how it used to be also said he wants his manager to get the most money available to him cause he is running it as a...
  94. chris_e_fresh

Question

1. How offen is that guy danny weilder right? has anyone actually put names on paper and seen if anything that tool says is right? maybe we should to see how much **** he talks
  95. chris_e_fresh

Bakes Will Be Signing Autographs

Bakes will be signing autographs of todays telecrap this thursday night @ the bulldogs store. Each autograph can be sold on ebay for a tidy profit the question was asked "will Nate Myles contract neotiations affect the Bulldogs chances"? My response was: "No, contract negotiations are...
  96. chris_e_fresh

Signings Thread

Is It possible to have a locked topic that only a moderator can update with latest signings and players that have left for other clubs Signed players roy asatasi - signed for dogs 4 years Players leaving Daniel irvin - Signed with bunnies 4 years That way if you dont log on for...
  97. chris_e_fresh

attention reni: SOUTHS SUCK

Photo: NRL.COM Adam MacDougall misses Johns, NRL finals Monday, May 22, 2006 - 6:21 PM South Sydney centre Adam MacDougall misses playing finals football alongside the likes of Andrew Johns and has instructed his manager to find him a strong club for 2006. The rejuvenated former...
  98. chris_e_fresh

Tonga!

i bagged tonga so much before todays game but he came out and blitz them today i hope he doesnt leave!
  99. chris_e_fresh

dyno day 17th june 2006

GIRLS AND GUYS OF OZWRX I HAVE SPOKEN TO SPIRO FROM AUTOTECH AND WE ARE GOING TO RUN A DYNO DAY IN EITHER IN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF JUNE ( DATE TO BE CONFIRMED) WE NEED 25+ CARS TO MAKE THIS DAY HAPPEN THE COST WILL BE $50 FOR 2 POWER RUNS AND A PRINT OUT OF THE RUN TO SHOW ALL YOUR MATES...
  100. chris_e_fresh

can this happen - dam refs

today in the dogs roosters game we were awarded a 20m restart then the ******** saw the reply and gave the roosters a drop out? what the hell can they do that?