Search results

1. sgodllubsti

gus gould

I will say it now, the board has to take charge and cut gus gould or cameron ciraldo this ciraldo experiment has failed failed big time gus cannot sit back any longer making excuses saying the club is heading in the right direction gus cannot say with new players coming we will be better gus...
  2. sgodllubsti

those in charge of the team

whats it going to take before those who run the football department are put on notice, the season is all but over, the losses are mounting up, the excuses keep coming, coach, defence coach, attack coach, recruitment officer, even old gus has to wear a large amount of this failure on his...
  3. sgodllubsti

round 1

how many tries will the bulldogs score I say 2
  4. sgodllubsti

cobbo lol burns kevvie

on the net this morning is an interview Selwyn cobbo and fox sports when asked about kevvie , cobbo says he's a good bloke buy cant coach lol bit.ly/3WVMuyD https://t.co/bXzXSEsQkz
  5. sgodllubsti

T C Robati charged by police

for years the brisbane broncos managed to keep things out of the news and the public eye this is from channel 9 news NRL player TC Robati has been stood down from the Broncos after being charged over a serious alleged incident at a Brisbane venue. Robati, 21, was charged by police on...
  6. sgodllubsti

Sack Fitler

why wait till round 12 season 2024 to start a thread
  7. sgodllubsti

Disaster Help

it would be a very nice gesture if the NRL gave $1 from every ticket sold from this weeks games towards charities helping those who have lost so much in the recent floods while thousands will be going to the games, many thousands who would have attended those same games now have nothing
  8. sgodllubsti

P.V.L

hearing pvl is leaving the nrl and racing NSW to head up the team organizing and running the qld olympics
  9. sgodllubsti

scammers

just be aware of scammers, today i had an email requesting a membership password reset You recently requested a password reset. https://bulldogs.memberlink.net.au/Membership/ForgotPassword.aspx?resetToken=be6efe2eb3d84ea8909cfc2341c13419 For your account security, this link will expire on 6...
  10. sgodllubsti

benji Marshall

thank you
  11. sgodllubsti

lol broncos

Broncos forward TC Robati has allegedly been charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, reports 7 News' Chris Garry. The NRL and the Broncos are understood to be investigating the matter, with the 19-year-old facing a fine of $500.
  12. sgodllubsti

fitness of keiren foran

the whole time foran was at the dogs he was busted and broken missing huge amounts of game time, what have manly done differently to manage forans fitness forans ability to play the majority of games with manly this season are our rehab, our trainers our club physios not up to standard, are...
  13. sgodllubsti

will never feel sorry for the broncos

we will likely get the wooden spoon this season and its well deserved on yesterdays game, but we can take some heart from knowing we have players coming in next season, and we should improve on several levels, there is a degree of calmness in our team the broncos on the other hand are a team...
  14. sgodllubsti

Katoni staggs jake turpin own this horse

BOOMCHUCKALUCKA NZ trained by jakes sister having its first start for them today
  15. sgodllubsti

Other News Source broncos players

read an article which said several broncos players including katoni staggs were told they are free to look elsewhere, i cannot find the article again to quote it
  16. sgodllubsti

luke thompson

im calling it now luke thompson wont see out his contract, 7 games in doing less every game, super league standard well below nrl standard , he might havelooked ok over there against shit opposition, beenshown up here already as average
  17. sgodllubsti

No Source ben iken to take over the broncos

have heard rumor tonight talk being said paul white to leave the broncos and ben iken to take over in next few days
  18. sgodllubsti

Lynn Anderson using Dean Pay

dean pay is copping what should be directed at lynn anderson and the board dean is our coach and he is the face of the team i have watched the replay of last nights game, paying attention to dean pay every time they showed him in the coaches box i openly admit i am not a fan of dean pay the...
  19. sgodllubsti

damage to the bulldogs name

the longer this rubbish carries on the more damage the board is doing to the club, with no major sponsor and no sign of any coming on board, the club stating money is very tight with the club under extreme pressure , and with a very tough season ahead, we will do greater damage to our chances of...
  20. sgodllubsti

Warriors join with Redcliffe

warriors joined up with redcliffe dolphins, great area with a lot of talent https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2020/06/08/warriors-uniting-with-the-dolphins/ The New Zealand Warriors and Redcliffe Dolphins have today jointly announced a landmark Trans-Tasman rugby league partnership with...
  21. sgodllubsti

Opinion BRONCOS

its only round 1 and way to early to declare anything about any team but watching them play last night and looking at their team, have the broncos got the makings of a top team in the coming years based on the amount of quality young players they have in their system, they are moving on the...
  22. sgodllubsti

No Source coach in verbal stoush or dust up

wonder if this will come out during the week
  23. sgodllubsti

No Source another one wants out of storm

talk of another player wanting out of storm and rugby league, Suliasi Vunivalu wanting to go to rugby union
  24. sgodllubsti

No Source bronco retiring

and its not boyd or macca
  25. sgodllubsti

your tips who will be first club to have off season trouble

DO NOT NAME PLAYERS ONLY A CLUB AND DATE now footy season is almost over what club and month will the 1st nrl scandal-hit knights september
  26. sgodllubsti

segeyaro

last option left have a go at getting segeyaro to the dogs, broncos offered a 2 year deal with the minimum amount of money, seggy not happy about it and has not accepted the deal
  27. sgodllubsti

tonight's game

say what you want about pay and his coaching, we all know hes not a top grade standard coach and most likely never will be. blame the refs for a lobsided penalty count, not their fault BLAME THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD FOR BEING DUMB AS DOGSHIT look at the way we played, dumb stupid leg pulls on...
  28. sgodllubsti

players in line for origin

is it just me watching the games and noticing some players who have made the origin sides not having a go at club level on the weekend dylan napa did sfa yesterday payne has another are they worried about getting hurt and missing origin
  29. sgodllubsti

canterbury bulldogs board

when will the canterbury bulldogs board stand up and make a clear statement to the coach, the team, the staff that no ones job or position is safe, why have they not come out and said, all those players off contract are playing for their future all be it for another club, as their time here at...
  30. sgodllubsti

no more excuses

no more excuses the bulldogs need a top line coach and a real good clean out of under performing and off contract players, 2nd and 3rd players are not 1st graders and never will be
  31. sgodllubsti

membership renewal

just tried to do my 2016 memberships on line and again through ticketek or ticketmaster the site wont work, 3 years in a row and they still can fix the fking thing up Order Summary 2 items in basket Price† $140.00 Payment Processing Fee $2.73 Delivery Fee $0.00 TOTAL $142.73 † Fee...
  32. sgodllubsti

goal kickers

in recent years we have had 2 of the best goal kickers in the game darryl halligan and hazem el masri, we were know for kicking goals and having the best kick percentage in the nrl. from those days darryl halligan is a kicking coach working with many clubs and individuals and making a big...
  33. sgodllubsti

Daily Telegraph copying direct from the kennel

just a question regarding some of the things the daily telegraph print in their papers. often here on the kennel contributors will post information for fellow kennelers to read and enjoy regarding the club, players and whats happening , then within 24 hours it just about appears word for word...
  34. sgodllubsti

michael maguire to leave souths

i dont normally give buzz rothfield any notice or believe what he says, but on ray hadley he has come out and said hes hearing michael maguire is firming big time to be the new coach of the knights, hadley they said yes its looking like something is going on there the way souths are playing, to...
  35. sgodllubsti

This book is an auto biography of a mate of mine

For those of you who don't know a good friend of mine has written a tell-all book on his extraordinary life, from a Professional Fighter to an Infantry Soldier who lost his leg in Afghanistan. Do yourself a favour read this remarkable book and support the soldiers who support you! please if you...
  36. sgodllubsti

des will be late for the post match interview

des will be late for the post match interview, hes got to wipe the egg off his face for letting ennis go
  37. sgodllubsti

QRL Player James Ackerman passes away - R.I.P

my best mates son has been playing with this team
  38. sgodllubsti

Cbus super stadium

We are at the stadium and security will not allow kids to go near the players tunnel for photos or autographs. ..how pathetic are the nrl and stadiums getting
  39. sgodllubsti

For Gold Coast Members

this is about as close as the fans get to the dogs when they come to QLD Gold Coast Members Signing Session Date: Saturday, June 13 Time: 6:30pm - 7:00pm Cost: FREE to Bulldogs Members Where: Sofitel, Gold Coast Broadbeach very disappointing very limited time pretty much a walk in...
  40. sgodllubsti

the kennel and the club

love coming onto the kennel and reading everything people have to say about the club and its players, but after yesterdays game and all the attacks on the players and coach im now sitting back and having little input. everyone is entitled to an opinion and to have their say, after all its an...
  41. sgodllubsti

former player jason smith

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/league-star-restaurateur-charged-cocaine-trafficki/2502698/ Mill St Tavern owner Jason Paul Smith, 42, and Olive Branch restaurant owner Jason Matthew Wood, 34, were yesterday charged as a part of a six-month joint operation between the Crime and Corruption...
  42. sgodllubsti

doggies fans coming to brisbane next week

just letting you know if your coming up from sydney for the game next week, to be aware and keep some time up your sleeve just in case.. the royal brisbane show is on and there might be big changes to bus and train travel times, especially if coming from out of the cbd
  43. sgodllubsti

Todd greenberg

I would hope tonight all bulldogs fans rise and give Todd Greenberg a standing ovation and an almighty thank you for what he has done with our club. Todd Greenberg I thank you
  44. sgodllubsti

benji wants to leave tigers

Triple M NRL BREAKING NEWS: Fairfax reporting that Benji Marshall will QUIT the Wests Tigers at the end of the year and will likely now play RUGBY UNION...
  45. sgodllubsti

Scott Prince to Hull

QLD channel 9 news has just said scott prince is off to england, all that needs to be done is to work out a payout fee from the titans, and he will be gone before the new season starts
  46. sgodllubsti

stop feeding the media

its time to let what happened in the past week go and stop feeding the media, the more we protest or give it to crap jurnos the more they seem to be giving it to the club and players, it is a vendetta against the bulldogs. many will disagree with me, and will keep the arguements going, but...
  47. sgodllubsti

bulldogs tipping comp

i notice in the bulldogs tipping comp, a player has this week paid up as a member to get a shot a both divisions of prizemoney. this person was not a member all season, now joins.. hardly fair in my opinion if he wasnt in the money all season would he pay a membership now
  48. sgodllubsti

racial slur, or mouthing off

my young fella is 13 and gets on here reading most of the posts, he asked me this... a few weeks ago a bulldogs fan followed jamie soward into a maccas carpark after the dogs dragons trial game, and gave him a spray and a gob full. benji marshall cops a gob full of sopposed racial taunts...
  49. sgodllubsti

Bulldogs in the lockyer valley

the bulldogs visited the lockyer valley today, from what ive heard they were very shocked and quite shaken up by what they had seen. every where they went a large number of people came out to meet the boys. late this arvo they came to the gatton footy club for a sausage sizzle and autograph...
  50. sgodllubsti

big dell and soward doing a stmerge add

on tv last night a add came on tv with big dell and jamie the cheat soward, calling for fans to join the dragons membership. why the f would they show a dragons add on win tv in country qld, i felt like throwing something threw the screen at soward the dirty little grub
  51. sgodllubsti

holiday from hell

we are on holidays at amity point on north stradbroke island, yesterday afternoom a group of teenagers decieded to have a big day on the grog, mostly they were 14 to 17 with 2 of them legal adults.... 10 pm last night after a big booze day, one idiot smashed a beer bottle, and threatened a girl...
  52. sgodllubsti

dont take life for granted

dont ever go through life wishing you had done this or have did that, just do it. my 9yo daughters teacher passed away this week, she was 35 years old, she died from a very aggressive form of cancer. she was a very passionate bulldogs fan, loved the team. very sad time for our small town
  53. sgodllubsti

ray hadley vs carl webb

listning to ray hadley call the cowboys vs tigers game today, hadley was on about webb leading with his elbow and forearm when running the ball. he said the officials should do something, then webb was interchanged, i was wondering if it was a normal interchange, or if the cowboys were told...
  54. sgodllubsti

who will coach newcastle

in season 2010 who will be the coach of newcastle..... could it be andrew johns
  55. sgodllubsti

broncos QLD GOV SPONSORSHIP

just had on channel 7 news, the qld gov withdrew a $1 million sponsorship from the broncoes, because of the broncoes hiding players bad behavior since 2006. the squeaky clean broncoes, looks like some mud is starting to stick
  56. sgodllubsti

Rugby Shuns Hunt

karmichael hunt careeroptions have suffered a blow, with the ARU closing the door on him.... hahahaha loser there is an article in todats edition of the courier mail
  57. sgodllubsti

newspapers and jurnos

up here in qld, i get the nsw edition of the newspaper a day after syd readers. most bulldogs fans have a dislike to how the media have treated us over the last 6 or so years. we have every right to feel bad. the bulldogs club, players, its fans,sponsors have had to put up with lots of un...
  58. sgodllubsti

Hunt offered $1million 3 year deal

broncoes have offered karmichael hunt a 3 year $1million deal.... he has to sign by next friday. the broncoes have given a deadline for hunt to sign, they need to finalise hunts future, so they can work out darren lockye and david taylors new contracts
  59. sgodllubsti

bulldogs vs broncoes.. bulldogs vs titans

i got my tickets for the bulldogs vs titans, today at skilled park on the gold coast.fri 27 mar, the away fans area still has good seats on the fence available tickets for the broncoes vs bulldogs game at suncorp stadium in brisbane (june 12 _ 15 ) the away team supporters area still has...
  60. sgodllubsti

kevin moore interview on brisbane radio

i just heard an add for brisbane radio station 1116am 4bc that bulldogs coach kevin moore will be interviewed by billy j smith today
  61. sgodllubsti

who does kimmorley

over the past 2 or 3 seasons, we have seen the play of kicking towards the wing or to the corner of in goal increase. the practice has seen some super marks taken in the air,and the ball planted down for great tries. teams like storm, broncoes,sea eagles, sharks have mastered this play...