Search results

1. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

bulldogs have no forwards no grunt we have more utilities than a freekin bhp mine site
  2. sgodllubsti

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

most of the team are shirt grabbers, embarrassing
  3. sgodllubsti

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

no matter what happens the media will kiss pvl arse and talk this up as a huge success
  4. sgodllubsti

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

what a surprise old burp sloshfield pushing his personal vendetta against the bulldogs
  5. sgodllubsti

reynolds carrigan fight

i see carpet call were on-site at red hill today, replacing the old rug in the board room with a much bigger one, wasnt enough room to keep sweeping things under the old rug
  6. sgodllubsti

News Liam Knight

liam could openbthe batting for Australia on that effort, hes batting well above his average now
  7. sgodllubsti

Rugby league commentator David Morrow diagnosed with terminal brain cancer

very sad news wish thirsty all the best, hes one of the few commentators that you could call an allrounder and his memory and knowledge is outstanding, great entertainer all round top bloke
  8. sgodllubsti

Your perfect 3 car garage! $300k to spend

an origional leyland mini as ive always wanted one isuzu dual cab ute for play kia picanto cheap to run to work on and around the place
  9. sgodllubsti

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

thats like trying to pick your favorite child, all 3 were superstars ill say haz based on i was lucky enough to run into him up here in brisbane some years ago, very polite and was a pleasure to chat to for a few minutes
  10. sgodllubsti

What are some memories of your wonder years?

the brisbane ekka chair lift, this was pulled down after the show in 2009
  11. sgodllubsti

What are some memories of your wonder years?

slightly off topic but relivent this week i had the pleasure of working with an old mate from school some 30 years ago, we were chatting with 2 other fellas both in their early 20s, the young fellas were telling us how risky it is to go out at night in and around brisbane, certain areas were...
  12. sgodllubsti

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

have heard this type of talk every season, every season so far its been a lot of talk no action. hopefully this season its a turning point
  13. sgodllubsti

MAFS 2024 official thread

id rather watch replays of last seasons bulldogs games than watch mafs
  14. sgodllubsti

Official RFM granted immediate release

hes gone hes back hes gone again
  15. sgodllubsti

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

there needs to be a back up for mahoney, his defence needs a lot of work, to many missed tackles at crucial times, based on last season interchange mahoney around the 15 minute mark, we need better defence around the ruck
  16. sgodllubsti

GoFundMe Farce

a family near us had one of the daughters start a go fund me for her stepmother's serious illness that prevented her from going to work or being able to do anything for herself, this serious illness turned out to be nothing more than the stepmother getting smashed, and watching tv all night...
  17. sgodllubsti

News Vale Troy Dargan (current Canberra Raiders player)

horrible news thoughts go out to his family and loved ones
  18. sgodllubsti

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

very sad a young man taken way to early, just goes to show life is so precious, make every day count with your loved ones my thought go out to Carls family and friends
  19. sgodllubsti

News Wests Tigers player refuses to train over perception of unfair treatment

harden up you sook, not every job is easy, and everyone is expected to put in
  20. sgodllubsti

Klemmer back to the dogs?

would be ok as a short term fill in, adds a bit of grunt and some mongral
  21. sgodllubsti

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

the fox is now fast becoming a major distraction, disruption and this is even before things start up , just get rid of him
  22. sgodllubsti

Paul Gallen pub brawl

lol gallen didnt screen this opponent to well did he, bit different to the old fossils hes had in the ring so far
  23. sgodllubsti

Your Breed, Your Bulldogs

i think weve all heard the big talk the last few seasons, and been let down badly dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk
  24. sgodllubsti

Matthew Perry dead

very sad news
  25. sgodllubsti

Curran signed.

at least its a signing its 1 step forwards
  26. sgodllubsti

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

said it a week or so ago, where theres smoke theres fire, would not surprise me at all if bulldogs let the fox go
  27. sgodllubsti

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

logic and common sense went out the window years ago at the bulldogs, another step another part to their super duper master plan on making the dogs great again
  28. sgodllubsti

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

struth, wish the young man all the best with his surgery, and if he is at risk of long-term serious injury, I hope he can make a decision where he can put himself first what ever that decision is
  29. sgodllubsti

Mollycoddled NRL players must be told one simple word: NO

a lot of confusion regarding concussions on the rugby league field as to whether a player has had a head knock or not, but protocol states the player leaves the field to be assessed before being cleared to return of not cleared to return in the boxing ring fighters are hit it the head far more...
  30. sgodllubsti

Social Media Josh Curran

he would be worth a go, hes no worse than what we already have, hes big hes tough give him a go
  31. sgodllubsti

Rumour Papenhuyzen

very good player, but unfortunately bad injuries have now made him a day to day proposition, to big a risk and its to big a chunk of the salary cap on a risk
  32. sgodllubsti

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

is Goulburn maximum security prison looking at becoming the nrl 18th team
  33. sgodllubsti

Singing Anthum International Games.

this gets brought up so often over and over, each to their own i suppose, me personally id like to see every player singing proudly but it doesnt worry me if they do or dont, if im asked to stand for the national anthem i always will stand and sing quietly to myself i dont care what the person...
  34. sgodllubsti

The "R U OK ?" Thread

got the news yesterday my cousin did himself in, huge shock to the family, no one suspected anything, it goes to show while everything looks normal on the outside, none of us can see whats going on on the inside its easy to say we need to talk, we need to open up, but when everything looked...
  35. sgodllubsti

Voice referendum

will be glad when this drap is over, either way ill accept the decision i just dont want to see it or hear about it again
  36. sgodllubsti

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

does the fox think his status of being the top dog gives him leeway to be a fuckwit, does he feel he is entitled to misbehave when its the off season, and post what most people find offensive under the current circumstances on social media while i like the fox i dont believe he has any...
  37. sgodllubsti

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

tpj doesnt have to worry to much about his former team mates, its not like he was a team player to start with, good riddance dud
  38. sgodllubsti

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

the old saying where theres smoke theres fire, maybe some truth to the rumours of some not being happy with the fox
  39. sgodllubsti

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

turpin is not a done deal he has been to the club and spoken with ciraldo
  40. sgodllubsti

Nathan merritt on life support

read the article this morning, very sad
  41. sgodllubsti

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

mam yes, hes really improved out of sight recently, and has a ton of speed
  42. sgodllubsti

Who do you want to win the GF?

fuck the broncos, im here in qld and cheer on any team playing against the broncos
  43. sgodllubsti

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

broncos wooden spooners in 2020 to in the grand final in 2023, and here we are still going through years of rebuilding
  44. sgodllubsti

Val Holmes

hes the dumb one who has posted a pic, there be a lot more using it than just him
  45. sgodllubsti

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

something not directly bulldogs related, weve had a garbage season under ciraldo, it will be interesting how much improvement will the dragons have under flannigan next season similar teams, both near the bottom of the ladder both teams have new players coming in next season experienced former...
  46. sgodllubsti

at least this is the last time this season we will hear the dud coach tell us how good they been training, how good the effort has been, how unlucky they were today just a shame we got 4 more seasons of hearing this
  47. sgodllubsti

now the bulldogs are relying on trick plays to score they have had so many chances inside the titans 20 meters and come up with sweet fuck all every time
  48. sgodllubsti

it may have been a forward pass, but rule number 1 you always play to the whistle how many players stood there with their hands up embarrassing and foran alone is clearly showing how bad the bulldogs are a question whats been the big difference in forans fitness, was he over trained at the...
  49. sgodllubsti

a busted up old cripple like foran runs 20 meters through 5 bulldogs players to score ciraldo can talk all the shit he likes at the presser about effort about training hard it's bullshit this whole team and coach are garbage
  50. sgodllubsti

cant keep blaming the referee, dumb plays like that from Mahoney show how much of a rabble this team is
  51. sgodllubsti

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

dont know whats happening behind doors, or in the board room, or on the training paddock, but the game-day scores and results do add up to a lot being not right between the players and coach
  52. sgodllubsti

Voice referendum

my personal opinion is if the gruberment are hell bent of shoving it down your throat then it cant be a good thing theres not enough actual true factual information displayed for both sides of the argument
  53. sgodllubsti

Bulldogs player walks out

who cares who walked out let them go, the questions that need to be asked is whos responsible for this shit show, and how long can the board sit there doing nothing
  54. sgodllubsti

How will our beloved club fare in 2024.

things would want to improve drastically and very fast for next season, at the moment its an embarrassment and a shit show, i cannot ever recall things ever being this bad at the club
  55. sgodllubsti

Broncos rumoured to be resting a few stars on Thursday.

im thinking the broncos will play some young hot heads just out to bash the storm players, game will be brutal and a bashathon
  56. sgodllubsti

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

on a positive the gold coast titans have announced to save the bulldogs and further embarrassment next week they will rest their mens team and the titans womens team will play the bulldogs
  57. sgodllubsti

seeing this image on tv just fills you with confidence, only 4 more seasons
  58. sgodllubsti

early in the season mahoney spoke about the bus and fans not being on the bus, well i hope gus ciraldo all these players hop on the bus and fuck off
  59. sgodllubsti

i think youve credited ciraldo way to much there by saying hes out of ideas, i actually think he had no idea from the start
  60. sgodllubsti

the support for ciraldo is falling fast, hes proven week after week hes clueless, his team selections bench rotations, the way this team is playing is showing exactly how bad a coach ciraldo is
  61. sgodllubsti

cant even get a kick in, how shit are they
  62. sgodllubsti

only took 2 minutes to show how dumb this whole team is
  63. sgodllubsti

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

6 point ball game the drop out is not long, thats automatically gifting the raiders 30 meters and a full set 15 to 20 meters out, like who makes these shit decisions
  64. sgodllubsti

there's dumb then there's bulldogs dumb
  65. sgodllubsti

is mahoney playing hoping for a concussion, the way he leans down and in when he attempts to tackle will see him knocked out soon
  66. sgodllubsti

new week same garbage nothing has changed except the dumbness level has increased
  67. sgodllubsti

Official Payne Haas inks new three-year deal with the Broncos, reportedly worth $3.6 million

the broncos of old are reborn hass carrigan walsh all set for huge paydays, a host of other players big upgrades and not an eyelid it batted by the media
  68. sgodllubsti

George Coorey passes away. RIP

very sad passing, condolences to his family and friends
  69. sgodllubsti

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

so sad R.I.P
  70. sgodllubsti

Tpj to retire from nrl

tpj be to tired to put his gloves up past round 3, 1 on the chin will finish his boxing career
  71. sgodllubsti

gus gould

I will say it now, the board has to take charge and cut gus gould or cameron ciraldo this ciraldo experiment has failed failed big time gus cannot sit back any longer making excuses saying the club is heading in the right direction gus cannot say with new players coming we will be better gus...
  72. sgodllubsti

Ciraldo the defence Coach

ciraldo can fuck off hes a fraud
  73. sgodllubsti

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

ciraldo is a huge part of the problem he cannot coach to save himself
  74. sgodllubsti

last game into this game knights 102 bulldogs 0
  75. sgodllubsti

how many more times in the next 27 minutes will reed mahoney cry and sook to the referee not even c grade captain material
  76. sgodllubsti

at least freddy fittler is getting up the referee and bunker
  77. sgodllubsti

the buck stops with ciraldo, hes a dud coach he's got no idea if coaching, he is clueless
  78. sgodllubsti

and only 4 more seasons of coach ciraldo
  79. sgodllubsti

you know your team is shitter than shit when Tyson gamble can score 2 trys against you
  80. sgodllubsti

this whole team will be arrested and charged at half time by the police with impersonating a first grade nrl team
  81. sgodllubsti

66 nil last game, bit more of the ciraldo magic should see Newcastle win by further today
  82. sgodllubsti

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

someone mentioned ciraldo was a good defensive coach , pmsl
  83. sgodllubsti

fox is as dumb as the rest of the team
  84. sgodllubsti

30 meters out
  85. sgodllubsti

mahoney the momentum killer
  86. sgodllubsti

the winner from this game will be the better of 2 bad teams
  87. sgodllubsti

Whats the buzz: Gus sends 37 dogs to the pound.

buzz is a nothing person hes well and truly pickled himself, gus has given him a sandy vagina
  88. sgodllubsti

Liam Knight?

bulldogs are about to announce ky jelly lube as a major sponsor, the sponsorship deal is the help ease the pain created by those running the club as they keep fucking the fans
  89. sgodllubsti

Press Conference Rd 21 vs Panthers

ciraldo is as proud of the team this week as he has been in previous weeks, this bloke is off his fucking nut, he cant seriously be proud of this team or his coaching having close to 50 points scored against us week after week and hes fucking proud of that having won fuck all games this season...
  90. sgodllubsti

Rd 21 v Panthers

lets keep alamonti and get rid of avarillo, fucking dumb
  91. sgodllubsti

Rd 21 v Panthers

in the good old days these gutless pea hearted runts would get pelted with cans and bottles walking off the field, need those days again
  92. sgodllubsti

Rd 21 v Panthers

only 4 more years with ciraldo
  93. sgodllubsti

Rd 21 v Panthers

ciraldo must go, the club cannot keep this dud and the shit players any longer, this rebuild is crap this time frame to be successful again is nonexistent. the players themselves need to be on the same bus out of belmore with ciraldo
  94. sgodllubsti

Rd 21 v Panthers

fuck you ciraldo fuck off you dud
  95. sgodllubsti

Rd 21 v Panthers

ciraldo said pre game for fox sports he has a plan to beat the panthers, lol 5 minutes in panthers 6 dogs nil, looks like same shit plan as last week
  96. sgodllubsti

Opinion Has Ciraldo really improved any players so far?

ciraldo has improved the fitness of the ball boy, the kid now runs kilometers each game running the kicking tee back out to kick off again, other than that ciraldo has done nothing
  97. sgodllubsti

Official Ciraldo's Presser

when ciraldo said amateurish i assume he was meaning his coaching ability
  98. sgodllubsti

Okunbor coming off the bench

can anyone explain why he gets picked in the team each week, i know the ranks are thin, so why not throw a young player an early oppotunity