Search results

1. L

Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

News just in Kurt Mann signing confirmed
  2. L

open for business

whats up people of tk just a heads up i'm back and going to reinstate the glory days of the kennel, keep a look out for all your old time favs making a reappearance
  3. L

SOO 3: The Decider

player position/debut/soo wins <tbody> Greg Inglis FB 2006 11 Darius Boyd W1 2008 10 Dane Nielsen CTR1 2011 3 Justin Hodges CTR2 2002 7 Brent Tate W2 2002 8 Johnathan Thurston 5/8 2005 15 Cooper Cronk HB 2010 6 Matthew Scott FRF 2006 6 Cameron Smith HOK 2003 16...
  4. L

dirk melton sacked by syd fc

dirk melton sacked for unacceptable behaviour to staff more to come
  5. L

new nrl ad

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150155251494416
  6. L

tinkler pulls out of knights buy out

Nathan Tinkler withdraws Knights offer Brett Keeble February 21, 2011 - 12:23PM Withdrawn his offer ... mining magnate Nathan Tinkler. Photo: Getty Images Sporting and mining magnate Nathan Tinkler has withdrawn his $100 million takeover bid for the Newcastle Knights and said he would...
  7. L

hail hail

8. L

univerisity of queensland

wondering if anyone on here goes or has been to uq, looking at enrolling in a course there in mineral resources and would like to know what peoples thoughts on it are?
  9. L

limewire dedded

Limewire shut down 27 October 2010 "Downloading or sharing copyrighted content without authorisation is illegal." That's the message greeting visitors to LimeWire's website after a US judge today served it with a permanent injunction shutting down its file-sharing service. The decision...
  10. L

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

2011 PLAYER MOVEMENTS SIGNED James Graham - St Helens http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=36072&title=james-graham-a-bulldog-in-2012 RELEASED Jamal Idris - Gold Coast Titans...
  11. L

attn ke demi moore the ultimate milf

[/IMG]
  12. L

come back kenny

kenny we miss you come back
  13. L

Super Cheap Auto annual profit rises

Super Cheap Auto annual profit rises August 25, 2010 - 10:19AM AAP Super Cheap Auto Group Ltd has increased full year profit by 18.4 per cent and says growing confidence will drive retail spending higher in the second half of the current year. The auto accessories retailer posted annual...
  14. L

Tigers give broken Tuiaki a lucky break

Tigers give broken Tuiaki a lucky break August 20, 2010 - 2:04PM AAP The Wests Tigers have re-signed injury-ravaged winger Taniela Tuiaki for another NRL season despite concerns his troublesome ankle may prematurely end his career. Tuiaki, who was the leading try-scorer for 2009 before...
  15. L

No commo internet filter for libs

Coalition to restore net filter option LENORE TAYLOR August 6, 2010 Joe Hockey says the coalition will not vote in favour of Labor's net filter. Photo: Glenn Hunt The Coalition will promise to reintroduce the Howard government's optional free internet filter for family computers as an...
  16. L

eargasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=636D3aqzx1s&feature=related
  17. L

andrew ryan 2010 discussion thread

andrew ryan
  18. L

bulldogs vs titans post match thread

for all general post match discussion
  19. L

awesome bledisloe cup news

just found out tonight my soon to be 5 year old son will be playing u'7s walla rugby as a curtain raiser to the sep 11 bledisloe cup game at anz soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and what makes it even better is i'm assistant coach so i get to be on the field as well, for any who will be going...
  20. L

best world cup jersey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz8HUW4CsWU
  21. L

no new no storm

19. Try as they might, no News Ltd means no Melbourne Storm Back Page Lead's Malcolm Knox writes...
  22. L

Week 1 Bulldogs v Knights 3-2-1 Thread

Week 1 Bulldogs v Knights 3-2-1 Thread
  23. L

smh footy articles by team

articles by smh as of 8.40 am 8.3.10 Rugby League Topics TeamsExpand (4738) <LI class=all>All Teams (4738) Bulldogs (1197) Storm (1196) Roosters (1082) Dragons (942) Eels (893)<LI class=show>Broncos (884) <LI class=show>Warriors (794) <LI class=show>Wests Tigers (781) <LI class=show>New...
  24. L

RBA raises interest rates

RBA raises interest rates CHRIS ZAPPONE March 2, 2010 - 2:30PM Be the first to comment...
  25. L

happy b'day bigbadbobi

all the best mate
  26. L

men are happier

MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE.............C'MON LAUGH OUT LOUD NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes. EATING OUT...
  27. L

Bathurst 1000

got my free tickets and am about to go watch some practice:p
  28. L

nrl finals predictor

post up your nrl ladder http://www.nrl.com/FanZone/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx
  29. L

free dogs tickets and merch

hi guys and gals just thought i'd let all know that the 2gb promo vehicle will be at bankstown maccas from 4.30 for 20 minutes with free dogs vs parra tickets and free merchandise, hopefully some of you can score some free gear.
  30. L

idris back in a month

Idris to return in a month June 22, 2009 BULLDOGS officials hope to have star centre Jamal Idris back in a month after he tore a medial ligament in his elbow on Friday night. Idris was in pain after the elbow, which was hurt fending off a Penrith player in the Dogs' 19-12 win, swelled up on...
  31. L

refs boss says clark made wrong decision

Referees coach says Dogs disallowed try should have been awarded By staff writers May 16, 2009 The controversial disallowed try that robbed the Bulldogs of a win against St George Illawarra last night should have been awarded, says NRL referees coach Robert Finch. The Bulldogs were set for a...
  32. L

Friday night match info

from the great ck Everything you need to know about Dragons game on Friday - Thread ! With 3 sleeps to go - I've consolidated info here for easy retrieval at short notice. See YOU (yes "you") there !!!! :D Current Ticket Status Tickets are Goooorrrrrnnn ...
  33. L

manly vs newcastle *spoilers*

halftime newcastle 10 manly 6 cmon the knights
  34. L

dogs bid to save points fails

NRL rejects Bulldogs bid to have two point deduction overturned Exclusive by Josh Massoud | April 03, 2009 05:00pm THE NRL has today rejected the Bulldogs' submission to have two points deducted for illegally fielding 14 men overturned. NRL boss David Gallop told Bulldogs CEO Todd...
  35. L

online radio stations

do you listen to radio online and if yes what stations for me its http://www.bigrradio.com/player.php?id=31 http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/radio1
  36. L

happy Kha b-Nisan everyone

happy new year ke and co
  37. L

j.i.m.p

what makes you
  38. L

hansta

hani what are you trying to tell me, you better check your msn password han_adhami said (1:42 AM): Did you see the Acai Berry pills on Oprah the other day. I found a good source for 5 dollars. They really do work because I lost 6 pounds in a week. Try it too http://camebide.com
  39. L

titans vs newcastle spoiler

34-20 all over
  40. L

el masri green lights pitch invasion

As a kid, El Masri was outside the fence, part of the wave of suburban enthusiasm that always enveloped Belmore Oval - and occasionally overflowed on to it. As a boy, El Masri was part of the charging mass of spectators who at times would take over the players' domain. Reason, no doubt, for his...
  41. L

martial arts

who here is into martial arts? i just joined the local dojo and my 3 year old son just had his first karate lesson and loved it can't wait to kick some arse together lol
  42. L

happy bday btrainben

happy bday mate the place wouldn't be the same without your informative posts :amazed:
  43. L

kennel tipping

hey guys i have created a kennel tipping comp at oztips for those that are interested http://www.oztips.com/PrintOutInviteLong.asp?CompID=170744 and rodzilla you will be happy to know its not a standard comp as the points are awarded on a price e.g bulldogs @ 1.35 vs souths @ 5.20 if you back...
  44. L

secret diary of a call girl

channel 9 ****ing hilarious
  45. L

happy bday keefy

happy bday keefy, one of the most respected members of the kennel since its inception, have to catch up this year and i'll shout you a couple for your 30th
  46. L

nrl memberships

The failings of 'membership' By Josh Massoud | December 13, 2008 12:00am www.dailytelegraph.com.au THERE'S a single-sentence sliver of Commonwealth legislation that packs quite a punch for its...
  47. L

batton down the hatches

guys just been hit by a storm out here in good old bathurst like i have never seen, supposed to be heading sydney way wouldn't like to be driving to far in the crap i'd tell the boss you have to leave early for saftey reasons.;)
  48. L

kennel rules

The Kennel Rules The Kennel Rules and FAQ By having an account on The Kennel you herby agree to abide by these rules. Breaching these rules can result in the proper penalty outlined for your violation. General Summary of Rules What are The Kennel rules...
  49. L

champix

for all you smokers out there this drug is the s.h.i.t 4 weeks today smoke free from 30 a day no side effects or bad cravings (except the first 3 days) can smell and taste things i forgot even existed also stopped snoring and gym wise can put in an extra 10 mins cardio no worries. i feel like a...
  50. L

great to see the real bulldog forum

great to be back whatever the hell happened, and good on davo for starting the other one while the kennel was away i think he even has closed the other one as to direct people back here lets hope we get back to what this forum was all about good fashioned bulldogs discussion.
  51. L

broncos mistake

apparently its all a mistake about the broncos rape saga. the girl told her friend she wanted a boy in her cnut on friday, not boyd then hunt and thaiday.
  52. L

Steve Folkes

Quote: By Paul Kent | August 29, 2008 12:00am STEVE Folkes bows out in a fortnight - another man for another time. It has passed him by. On the all-time list of relationships, Steve Folkes and your friendly correspondent here - the one with the sunny disposition - were always more Ike and...
  53. L

i feel like

a tooheys or two
  54. L

football discussion dying

it is now friday afternoon and the last time we talked about this weekends game was at 11.47am, are we as fans over our team losing so often this year so we only want to talk about the future? since the inception of the kennel i have never seen it like this before what are everyone else's...
  55. L

mcintyre admits rorting cap

However, McIntyre admits player payments in 1999 were not considered in the NRL action against the club. "What has never become public is we were $300,000 over the cap in 1999 as well," he revealed, pointing out that while he did not sign players, he approved the over-payments to them. "In...
  56. L

matto25 2 questions

matt lets make this real easy, here a 2 questions for you. 1. in your opinion did gary mcintyre have a role in the systematic rorting of the nrl salary cap by the bulldogs up to 2002 yes/no. 2in your opinion did barry nelson have a role in the systematic rorting of the nrl salary cap by the...
  57. L

whatever happened to habib

just looking back on old threads and seen heaps with habib where or who is he now
  58. L

ie7 or firefox

who uses what and why, firefox for me faster,safer and less problems
  59. L

oldest kenneller

so who's the oldest member i'm 30
  60. L

you know you're an aussie when

You know you're Australian if … 1. You know the meaning of the word 'girt'. 2. You believe that stubbies can be either drunk or worn. 3. You think it's normal to have a leader called Kevin. 4. You waddle when you walk due to the 53 expired petrol discount vouchers stuffed in your wallet or...
  61. L

frequent flyer points

who collects them and how many you got i do and have 313000
  62. L

fox fantasy league teams

just wondering who here has signed up for nrl fantasy league and whats your first round team, mines below. 1.l.patten (dogs) 2.e.grothe (eels) 3.l.covell (sharks) 4.m.rogers (titans) 5.c.stanley (dragons) 6.j.lyon (manly) 7.t.smith (eels) 8.b.white (storm) 9.pj.marsh (broncos)...
  63. L

bulldogs army

just wondering who on here knows the history of the original bulldogs army, i remember years back reading that it was a bunch of teenagers that got handed out duties and so forth just wondering if anyone on here was a original member and knows the history of it and what happened to it.
  64. L

new esl jersey

sitting at home bored, went to uk ebay and just bought this brand new salford jersey for 34 aussie dollars, bargain.
  65. L

Match review: Dogs v Broncos

Shifty leads Dogs home August 17, 2007 - 9:43PM Broncos 24 Bulldogs 25 Bulldogs halfback Brent Sherwin turned the knife on Brisbane's NRL finals ambitions with a field goal to lead his side to a 25-24 victory at Suncorp Stadium. The clash see-sawed for the entire 80 minutes before Sherwin...
  66. L

patten,o'meley back

Patten, O'Meley back as Bulldogs edge closer to full strength Philip Henderson and Liam Fitzgibbon | August 12, 2007 FULLBACK Luke Patten is poised to return against Canberra today as the Bulldogs' injury woes begin to ease just in time for their tough run home to the finals. Patten is...
  67. L

not a bad video

just found this in site announcements not bad have a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ryNUiYX9OY
  68. L

smh review

Eels win amid biting claim August 3, 2007 - 9:58PM Bulldogs 22 Eels 34 Parramatta withstood a thrilling Bulldogs fightback tonight to move a step closer to securing an NRL home final with a 34-22 victory, but it was overshadowed by a stunning biting accusation aimed at Dogs backrower Brad...
  69. L

should we cut morrin loose

after tonights despicable act do you think it warrants the dogs ripping up is contract, i for one do, biting has no place in modern day footy and definetly no place at the dogs.
  70. L

kids names

hey guys just thought it would be intereting to see what everyone has named there children and if theres any meaning behind them. mine are baxter billy (billy after my dad) and matilda poppy (poppy after her great grandfather and grandfather)
  71. L

alcohol and religon

guys after the interesting halal thread was just interested to know how many people hear don't drink alcohol because of religous beliefs or any other reason really and does it affect your life in anyway? i'm a yes
  72. L

poor old nate

He's the forgotten man of Queensland's Origin campaign. Nate Myles is out of form, out of luck and, seemingly, out of time to force his way into the Maroons pack as he sweats out a season that has him searching for answers. The sky was the limit for the 21-year-old after he helped stop the Blues...
  73. L

just heard a good one

A Canterbury Bankstown recruiting scout returns from Kosovo raving about a new teenage super-star that he's seen in the war-torn country. The Bulldogs are so convinced by the scout and so desperate for no-one else to snatch him up that they sign the boy right away. The boy comes to Australia...
  74. L

back to say hi

hey guys its been over 2 years since i was last on not sure if anyone remebers me but i was here from about the end of 2003 before some and after others i remeber dj1,mr c,atomic crimson, doggfather (did you have another name at first?), ozzy mr b, habib then keefy joined and it was good until...
  75. L

cant fit the kennell pages in my screen

hey guys just wondering if someone could help. on my screen the kennell pages don't fit so i have to scroll across all the time could someone please help. thanks luke