Search results

1. cntrbry bnkstwn

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

bunnies were ripe for the picking today, the fact we didn't capitalize on the opportunity presented to us shows we still got a long way to go before being truly in the hunt for the title again
  2. cntrbry bnkstwn

Name this player please

it's ziggy nisczot
  3. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion Australian Woken (Open)

not if you're nikita mazepin
  4. cntrbry bnkstwn

new nrl rule change for this season

better option would have been just moving the dropouts to 20m line, then there'd be more thought in long or short
  5. cntrbry bnkstwn

Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

could be worse, at least the bison wasn't a vegan
  6. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

could be worse, bishop gone fortunately
  7. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion Pre Season Training

hopefully the footballers ( players like cameron mcinnes ) don't disappear from the game completely, I still enjoy watching them play and listening to them speak about the game
  8. cntrbry bnkstwn

Stuff you collect

he was my favourite player, went to sonics games in 94 and 95 and loved watching him play. Lost interest in the NBA once seattle lost Kemp and Payton
  9. cntrbry bnkstwn

News GLORIA

how's this new? people were talking about this in the mid 90's
  10. cntrbry bnkstwn

Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

green face emoji needs to be added
  11. cntrbry bnkstwn

Rumour Jarome Luai

i caught one once fishing in Norway
  12. cntrbry bnkstwn

Whipper Snipper

about a year ago had cops turn up for noise complaint, neighbour goes psycho whenever a mower or whipper snapper is being used, apparently her mental health was being harmed. using an electric one now, not battery you have to plug it in to powerpoint. performance is shit and it seems to burn...
  13. cntrbry bnkstwn

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

add daniel ricciardo in there and you got triplets lol
  14. cntrbry bnkstwn

Sports Memes

15. cntrbry bnkstwn

Voice referendum

i voted today, wrote terry lamb in the box provided
  16. cntrbry bnkstwn

News Good Riddance

clearly this guy was above needing a coach, afterall he was the king at forcing an error to create a turnover. just wish he forced the errors on the opposition instead of his own team
  17. cntrbry bnkstwn

Adam Reynolds

parramatta wasn't there so that's a small blessing i'll take lol
  18. cntrbry bnkstwn

Signings

f1 engines do it in 2 and half seconds, not sure what the cosworth v8 in the 90's mclarens did
  19. cntrbry bnkstwn

Signings

still yet to see someone match that acceleration from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds that slater had
  20. cntrbry bnkstwn

Business Ideas

Chabuddy G is the man you need for this
  21. cntrbry bnkstwn

Movie Discussion

1. karate kid 2. ? 3. gone with the wind 4. rocky 3 5. ? 6. star wars 7. step brothers 8. ? 9. trainspotting 10. fall 11. spawn 12. ? 13. jurrasic park 14. ? 15. weddong crashers 16. opening steadicam shot of jackie brown walking through airport 17. dark...
  22. cntrbry bnkstwn

Movie Discussion

what would be your 30?
  23. cntrbry bnkstwn

Bulldogs Alleged Hit List

bryson goodwin was also in there too
  24. cntrbry bnkstwn

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Davey not our problem anymore, so his willingness to chirp to media about team matters is more damaging to parra lol. i'd imagine there's a few eels players wondering how can they trust a team mate that'll throw them under the bus when a reporter asks the question
  25. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion Assemble the best rugby league side you can

he's the hero belmore deserves, but not the one it needs right now. 1. robert pattison 2. michael keaton 3. george clooney 4. val kilmer 5. adam west 6. ben affleck 7. christian bale 8-13 not needed
  26. cntrbry bnkstwn

Watch this series on Netflix

the netflix series that most closely relates to the bulldogs of now is sunderland till i die
  27. cntrbry bnkstwn

The Lucky Wins

our for and against shows where we really are
  28. cntrbry bnkstwn

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

i have the silver one, love the game advance wars
  29. cntrbry bnkstwn

I have a rubbish neighbour

when i used to live in vancouver i'd drive down to seattle most weekends, you could put canadian quarters in the machines and it would give you US quarters back lol, only a small profit but still free money nonetheless
  30. cntrbry bnkstwn

What are some memories of your wonder years?

they did have the pal vs ntsc and 50hz vs 60hz issues but
  31. cntrbry bnkstwn

Car insurance

my friend rainey was the aami chick for a few years around the late 90's, she was hot but they swapped her out for a younger chick as soon as she stated to show signs of ageing
  32. cntrbry bnkstwn

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

and picking rfm sends the message that you can do zero runs in the first half and be rewarded with a starting jersey
  33. cntrbry bnkstwn

Movie Discussion

i watched the lamborghini movie last night and unfortunately was very underwhelming. the actors were good, the production quality was there, but it barely scratches the surface story wise. this could have been an epic film if made by writers and a director that had any love for cars and...
  34. cntrbry bnkstwn

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

here's the vid the article was written from
  35. cntrbry bnkstwn

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

those sideline conversions were pretty sweet
  36. cntrbry bnkstwn

Averillo situation

quai ward made taafe look pretty good
  37. cntrbry bnkstwn

Australian Olympic Future?

this is a great watch if you haven't seen it already, a champion bulldogs man giving his insight on the topic
  38. cntrbry bnkstwn

The Formula One Thread

i'm not a lando fan, but i agree he's next best driver after max
  39. cntrbry bnkstwn

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

i wish the knights were playing this weekend, would have been good to see if they're in genuine form or it was totally down to us not being in the game
  40. cntrbry bnkstwn

What are some memories of your wonder years?

free movie on youtube worth a watch
  41. cntrbry bnkstwn

The Formula One Thread

it's not spec racing but, so if they take the focus away from engineering based and bring it more in line with spec racing where all cars are equal, it won't be F1 anymore. Too much is focused on handicapping the front runner, when more talk should be directed at the teams following to improve...
  42. cntrbry bnkstwn

Just a lil harsh

wow, what a response from the club, no wonder we are soft as melting butter
  43. cntrbry bnkstwn

Mahoney In Presser

you should have thrown down some force lightning on them on the way out haha
  44. cntrbry bnkstwn

"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

yeah they blew the budget on the fuzzy dice for the rearview mirror
  45. cntrbry bnkstwn

Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

what were the backs numbers?
  46. cntrbry bnkstwn

Mahoney In Presser

https://www.nrl.com/watch/matches/telstra-premiership/2023/round-18/nrl-press-conference-bulldogs-v-knights---round-18-2023/
  47. cntrbry bnkstwn

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

he probably should admit to lying on his resume, way out of his depth and not fit to be our coach
  48. cntrbry bnkstwn

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

yeah portugese tarts are ok
  49. cntrbry bnkstwn

News Could Schuster be any more delusional?

he's the best in the nrl, at missing tackles
  50. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion We should hire whoever's doing the Manly salary cap

ricky stuarts stint here helped develop shifty into the half we all saw carve teams up
  51. cntrbry bnkstwn

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

i heard we traded our next 3 years of first picks for bo callahan
  52. cntrbry bnkstwn

Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

i don't have any skeptical thought behind it, i just remember at the time right before covid happened everything in the news was about imminent conflict between china and taiwan, and one news report said something along the lines that silicon chip manufacturing was related, then covid hit and...
  53. cntrbry bnkstwn

Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

if controlling silicon chip manufacturing wasn't a big deal, would covid have even been a thing?
  54. cntrbry bnkstwn

News Pi**es me off’: Furious Dogs coach hints big changes after ‘terrible’ Eels loss

indeed he is not, but i did say atm in the post, and at the moment kiraz is returning from injury and not yet back to his best. i wasn't hinting at kiraz but, rather that if the rest of the team played with preston's intensity we'd probably be in a better position then we were in at fulltime...
  55. cntrbry bnkstwn

News Pi**es me off’: Furious Dogs coach hints big changes after ‘terrible’ Eels loss

the only thing bulldogs about this team atm is jacob preston. the most disheartening thing imo is the gap to the next best performer is wider then the grand canyon
  56. cntrbry bnkstwn

Climate Change Pests at it again - Tyre Extinguishers

strange how they go about destroying stuff in the name of protecting stuff
  57. cntrbry bnkstwn

What is your scariest Movie?

the mothman prophecies
  58. cntrbry bnkstwn

Attention: Vegans

Mike Archer, a professor at the University of New South Wales, said vegans tend to do more harm to animals by taking away the one thing they survive on — plants. Growing a plantation takes more time and labor than animal farming. In Australia, producing wheat and other grains results in 25...
  59. cntrbry bnkstwn

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

i'd agree with citizen kane, saw it at film school and was underwhelmed considering how much it was being praised
  60. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion Rules you’d change

get rid of knock backs to eliminate 50/50 wrong calls, drop the ball forward or backward it's a knock on one on one bootlace tackle let the defender hold legs longer
  61. cntrbry bnkstwn

Best 5 coaches of our club all time ranked?

i gave you a like for not slipping trent barret in there lol
  62. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion Alamoti

wish we had the foward depth to send rfm back a grade for a wake up spell
  63. cntrbry bnkstwn

Exciting news (for me)

the goods, live hard, sell hard
  64. cntrbry bnkstwn

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

haven't played that one yet, only the original monkey island. my fav point n click from that era would be indy and the fate of atlantis. more recent one i liked was broken sword 5, it's similar to those type of games
  65. cntrbry bnkstwn

News NRL 2024 Las Vegas

either that or one of the players will come back as a tranny
  66. cntrbry bnkstwn

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

maybe it's a TPJ penrith style stopover for whighton on his way to the bunnies
  67. cntrbry bnkstwn

HipDrop Insanity

looked like he was going for the steal
  68. cntrbry bnkstwn

P-Platers with big silly ridiculous utes??

the current gen of P platers are easily the slowest and most scared drivers i seen on the road over 30 years of driving. they ride the gutter when an oncoming car passes by, they're on the brakes constantly and they just look so not confident if they gotta turn right
  69. cntrbry bnkstwn

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

give Skelton a jersey
  70. cntrbry bnkstwn

All Hail The King..

max king is like a chuck norris meme
  71. cntrbry bnkstwn

Bring back the biff

not sure of the exact year, but the newsreader was ross larson from mid state television, so it was probably mid eighties