Search results

1. MILF

i am impressed with the bulldogs.

i am impressed with the way the bulldogs are conducting themselves ever since the new guard took over. We have been in the news for all the right reasons, things are really looking up at the club. keep up the good work bulldogs team and management. loving it.:love::love::love:
  2. MILF

tonga's on and off the field starts all over again.

tonga just came back from injury for north queensland. the more things change the more they stay the same. North queensland better get use to it because he will be out three quarters of the year thats for sure.
  3. MILF

time to drop the passengers

Time to drop the 'passengers' By Ben Dorries in Melbourne December 30, 2008 ANDREW Symonds and Matthew Hayden are facing the sack - and Brett Lee will be rested indefinitely - after skipper Ricky Ponting last night conceded Australia were under pressure to make one of their biggest...
  4. MILF

matuia decision close

Maitua close to making a decision, says manager Michael Cowley | December 30, 2008 The football future of Reni Maitua is expected to be determined by the weekend, as the former Bulldog has left town for the week to consider which avenue he will take. Maitua has been searching for a club...
  5. MILF

hi all.

Hi everyone, been a doggies supporter all my life looking forward to participating on the forum.
  6. MILF

nrl shuts door on renegade matuia

NRL shuts door on renegade Glenn Jackson | December 4, 2008 THE NRL is almost certain to ban Reni Maitua until 2010 after he was sacked by the Bulldogs for missing a training session - the last of a litany of misdemeanours during a chequered five seasons at the club. Maitua was...