Search results

1. MANNIX

Majority have already missed the boat

Majority have already missed the boat Roy Masters | March 7, 2009 AN NRL club is like a giant ocean liner. A passenger falls overboard and it takes half a day to turn the ship around. Similarly, a club loses direction and it's years before it's back on course. SS Sea Eagles and SS Storm...
  2. MANNIX

Music & Tattoos

Hey. Wondering if anyone has some kickarse tatts inspired by the music they listen to? I had all four symbols that represent the guys from Led Zep - one each on my shoulders, one on my left wrist & one between my shoulder blades. I also have the 'Swan Song' symbol on my right wrist. I...
  3. MANNIX

Best Back Row Ever

Front row was relatively easy in comparrison to this: What is your fav back row combo ever? Mine would be - 11 - Paul Dunn 12 - Paul Langmack 13 - Jason Smith Dunn was great with us (I think Hodgson can replicate the same role next year). Langmack was the typical 80's Dog, tough...
  4. MANNIX

Best Front Row Ever

What are your picks for best front row ever? Mine would have to be 8- Peter Tunks 9- Jason Hetherington 10- Peter Kelly Tunks & Kelly were two of the best props in the eighties. Kelly was very underated by rep selectors. Both were rough & intimidating, but still very skillful...
  5. MANNIX

Maitua appeal unlikely as club offers loom

Maitua appeal unlikely as club offers loom Glenn Jackson | December 8, 2008 RENI MAITUA is considering scrapping plans for an appeal of his sacking by the Bulldogs last week, with three NRL clubs expressing "genuine interest" in the back-rower. Maitua's manager Sam Ayoub will hold talks...
  6. MANNIX

Corey Hughes Tribute Thread

Probably already done but....... I saw the footage of Buderus's tribute dinner. Has Corey got something like that happening for him? Meanwhile, list your Corey Kodak moments here......... Or Mods merge, either one