Search results

1. J

Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Jeez did we even receive a penalty at all, besides the accidental offside?
  2. J

R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Im not all that concerned about the result, yeah sure it would be nice to win, all I wanna see is the bloody forwards winding up from the back fence and having a real crack at hurting the opposing big boppers, none of this reversing into the defensive line hoping for an offload, offloads come...
  3. J

Lost my mum...

Yes I lost my mum 14yrs ago to breast Cancer, such a horrible killer of women and men too, thoughts and condolences at this tough time.
  4. J

State of Origin Discussion

Did anyone get on, this came good
  5. J

1 win from 12 series and Pearce was nowhere near it, he must be back on the piss.
  6. J

Pearce, i just don't know what to say anymore,,,,,lol
  7. J

If you gamble put you're house on qld to win into smith man of the match
  8. J

When are the selectors gonna learn, Pearce = loss. Look at game 1 16 points to Nsw with him off the field, proof is in the watching
  9. J

Jackson cordner Maloney and teddy are the only ones trying imo
  10. J

Hook Pearce, hayne to 5/8 Maloney to 7 bird to centre
  11. J

Fergo wtf u doin u goose
  12. J

Pearce missed the tackle on holmes
  13. J

The most likely team des Hasler will line up next year

Morris Brenko morris Hopoate Montoya Foran Frawley Klemmer Mbye woods Jackson Rfm Tolman Elliott Tualau Fualalo Asapeli.
  14. J

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Im prepared to give Dessie a bit of latitude, my reasons are as follows and it is about the players. Hoppa too slow easily manhandled, in wrong position, he is a centre at best. Holland, give me a break, reserve grader, no more needs to be said. Montoya only showing glimpses of potential, he is...
  15. J

Our superior attack

But if we complete every set, were the best team, unless you still can't bloody well get the ball over the line.....
  16. J

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Agreed, as I said the fight was close, I don't know what that Judge was looking at, the other Judges had it right IMO.
  17. J

Hey guys im new too....

Long time lurker, thoroughly enjoy the forum, been a dogs supporter for all my life, im 42, look forward to being more involved in the forum, I have finally decided to speak up because im alarmed at the state of the club and the direction its going........
  18. J

If given the coaching job what would you change?

Line speed in defence would be the first thing, we always seem to wait, second thing reduce the settle play to only allowed one per set, thirdly stop these silly sideways shifts with an attack so flat, get deeper, run straight, run hard and make there defence make a decision, fourthly our fifth...
  19. J

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

I watched the whole fight, close rounds at the beginning edged by Horn, Pac had his chance in the 9th when he had him hurt and a younger Pac would have finished it there and then, but the younger stronger man prevailed and took the next round in the 10th, he was the more aggressive fighter and...
  20. J

Dragons v Dogs Post Mortem Discussion

Seems to me that there is a general lack of effort by all players until we get behind, then we have to play catch up footy and risk making mistakes, our line speed in defense in the first 20 minutes was just about the worst ive ever seen, that is a great indicator that we are not motivated...