Search results

1. T

Opinion Taffee and Salmon

Only plays reserve grade because he’s behind mitchel. A good attacking player ,that’s what we need.
  2. T

Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

A good buy and a 1st grader
  3. T

Has anyone on here experienced the club go through a similar period like this?

I’ve followed them since the 60,s. It’s definitely the worst period I can remember. When we lost 4 players to parr the next year we were still in the finals. Problem is we haven’t got any attacking players that can break the line,no halfback and no forward that also cannot break the defence down.
  4. T

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

I’ve followed Canterbury for 60 years since I was 16. Lived at yagoona can anyone beat the 60 years.
  5. T

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Where’s that new player they paid 500,000 for.
  6. T

Official What real Bulldogs fans think of Flanagun

No attack at all. Just not good enough.I can’t see him changing his style of play
  7. T

Bulldogs draw a joke no Thursday or Friday games

The tv channels run this game now. A joke, no Friday or Thursday night games at all. It’s a bloody disgrace
  8. T

It's absolutely criminal...

You people didn’t see les johns tackle on Kevin Yao yea at Leichhardt oval in the 60,s. the best tackle I’ve ever seen. These other tackles were great as well.
  9. T

Opinion Bulldogs draw

They won’t change things.the tv channels run this game now. It’s all about the good teams and they don’t care about us.
  10. T

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Dymock would make a good assistant
  11. T

News Vaughan and Dufty off to England?

I Knowwats missing. We need two big centre’s who can break the line. A halfback who is quick and elusive. No line breaks ,no tries it’s as simple as that.
  12. T

Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

Lewis for tackling the south’s player as they left the field
  13. T

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Bbo better than avarello even though he played limited minutes.
  14. T

When should we consider re-signing Dufty ?

No one mentioned credence,he had a good game when he cam on. I’d have him at fullback backing up dufty.
  15. T

News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

The photo.the coach is Ted glossop not John glossop.why don’t they get the names right.very sad to hear about Robbo get well soon mate.
  16. T

Opinion Top 8 in 2022?

Yes sorry,didn’t realise it till I sent it
  17. T

Opinion Top 8 in 2022?

I like what you said.Duffy is good give him a chance,all these so called supporters whiting players off before the year even starts.
  18. T

Opinion Top 8 in 2022?

Stupid comment. Just because you don’t like Duffy. Ist game this year against st George he beat us on his own,give the boy a chance
  19. T

Official Matt Burton on his way

Next play burton passes to Duffy whose backing up to score between the posts.
  20. T

RIP Spike

So sad
  21. T

Most hated player currently?

Mitchell by a mile
  22. T

Opinion Hetherington and Thompson vs Latrell…

Mitchell’s was far worse than hetherington. I can’t stand Mitchell,always gets away with things. Rub him out for this year and part of next.
  23. T

Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

A discrace followed them for 55 years and the worst bulldog team ever. Can’t say any more,too depressing.
  24. T

Wanted Kennelers with Long Memories

I was at the game at belmore oval when ken Irvine took north Sydney off the field. Don’t remember Kevin Ryan taking Canterbury off the field. Referreemight of been Laurie bruyeers.
  25. T

Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Napa useless.his run metres -10metres
  26. T

2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Thanks for replying,yes I know what I’m talking about even though some won’t think so.
  27. T

2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Yes. Followed them since 1966 and this is definitely the worst team we have ever had. Can’t even score. My grandson, young zak would put in a better effort that i saw today. A complete discrace.
  28. T

Brandon Smith or bust

We need big forwards like junior Porlo who can break the line then offload.Ogden and acini have been with us a few years and done nothing.hoppoarti too slow and does nothing don’t resign him. Napa is useless,hetherington much better. Fwz not sure about,brings the ball back ok but too scared to...
  29. T

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Don’t be surprised if we win this game,usually will with a new coach
  30. T

Opinion Sponsor

Need more than band aids to fix this problem. Definitely the worst team in Canterbury history,followed this team for over 55 years.
  31. T

The Bulldogs "Greatest Ever Team" as selected by The Kennel

I would have Johnny greaves in the centre. The best centre we have had.
  32. T

Enough is enough

I agree. Followed them for 55 years
  33. T

Cody Walker refuses to sing national anthem at State of Origin

If they don’t sing the national anthem they should never be picked for origin again. They only interested in there own people.
  34. T

Opinion Never been as despondent over the last 45 years

I agree,but make that 55 years worse team every
  35. T

NRL allowed James Segeyaro to make Broncos debut as an unregistered player

Why wasn’t thee broncos penalised for playing an unregistered player.if that was the bulldogs they would of been penalised 2 points. This is discrasfull.
  36. T

Q: If you were coach this week, what would be your game plan to beat Souths?

Lewis needs to send grubber kicks to the ingoal. Only once did he do it and we nearly scored. Instead of those stupid high kicks that there fullback catches.
  37. T

News Bulldogs poach esteemed wrestling coach on eve of NRL season

Killer kawoski would of been better
  38. T

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Newcastle can’t just grab him,he’s under contract to us,end of story.
  39. T

Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

No celebration on tv. A discrace. No wonder everyone is fed up with nrl.
  40. T

Bulldogs sign young Sharks star James Roumanos

No,he played in the forwards. Front row I think.
  41. T

Bulldogs hope after week they'd rather forget.

Love to see my team run out to sweet Caroline. It’s my favourite song.
  42. T

Who plays fullback rest of the season

We need les Johns sat fullback
  43. T

Hasler is slowly killing our club

What a discrace iv been following this club for 50years and it's now a discrace. Hasler and dib have ruined this proud club they must be made accountable for ruining this club. Now they resign holland for3years and slow coach hoppa for 3years. This proud club will take years to recover. Can't...
  44. T

Frawley needs to stay halfback for the rest of the year

Next week mbye will replace Frawley, Hasler gets 2years extension and we get beat by Newcastle. Still need a new coach with different ideas
  45. T

Eric Hughes footage

I remember Eric Hughes someone said he was a grea hound ie very fast and a very good player as well as kick adams
  46. T

This must be a turning point

What a discrace no fullback no harves no goalkicker mbye on 600,000 I wouldn't pay him 60$ worst team in last 50years
  47. T

Post-Match Thread Round 15 Bulldogs v Cronulla Sharks

no offloads no wonder backs dont see any ball discracfull
  48. T

Post-Match Thread Round 15 Bulldogs v Cronulla Sharks

terrible i agree kasiano turner barba the rest sack
  49. T

Round 21 Discussion Bulldogs V West Tigers

discraceful here we go again, a discraceful exebition crisp must go nanai too slow just watching while tiger grounds the ball no effort whatsoever im disgusted
  50. T

Round 21 Discussion Bulldogs V West Tigers

matua matua to souths after next season a certanty
  51. T

Time for major change. I've had enough. How about you?

i agree im 61 and have never seen so much crap as i have now take two years to rebuild get rid of the troublemakers . we need a home ground ful stop. traitors like sbw to be banned from nrl for life. cheers?
  52. T

Folkes Makes Changes For Tigers Clash

make changes crisp is too slow so is nanai need new blood try big idris in the centrs
  53. T

Folkes Makes Changes For Tigers Clash

kite yesa sorry to see big bad john kite dropped like him more than hickey
  54. T

Your 2009 Team (merged)

change in team yes try barba at 5/8 learning from kimmorley roberts on the bench:amazed:
  55. T

Your 2009 Team (merged)

2009 roster my team would be 1 patton 2 idris 3 morris 4winitana 5el masri 6 taumata 7 kimmorley 8 hannant 9 innes 10 hickey 11ryan 12 kouparitses 13 matua 14hodgson 15 kite 16 roberts 17 tamata this is my first message what do you think taumata outside kimmorley...