Search results

1. The Faz

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

If CC is dead set against Sexy, then we should apply a small tweak to the starting 17. Taaffe to HB, Tracey moves to FB and we bring in Wilson and Xerri or Skelton because personally, I think JAC is cooked.
  2. The Faz

App not working

Hey mods, Is there a problem with the app? I can’t get on (refer to attachment) and have logged on through the site. please advise. The Faz (Harry)
  3. The Faz

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

I concede that Marley does have a certain level of intelligence and possesses somewhat refined oratory skills, but his incessant need to prosecute a point repeatedly is petulant and puerile. This constant repetition back and forth, thinking he’s delivering a witty one-liner, makes him appear...
  4. The Faz

Your Round 1 Team?

It’s not wankfest anymore. It’s now cummbank.
  5. The Faz

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Tracey to fb, Curran starting and Salmon to 14 are the only changes I’d make.
  6. The Faz

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Did someone mention in another thread that Tracey can play halfback? Maybe that’s an option. Having said that, Taaffe was awful yesterday.
  7. The Faz

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

Great minds think alike. I posted this on 2/11/2022: The solution is simple. The government/STC/Racing NSW needs to get rid of that useless waste of space - Canterbury Racecourse, and build a “Commbank” type stadium in its place.
  8. The Faz

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Serious question. Is djdeep part of the clown crew?
  9. The Faz

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Weidler just dropped on X that Dogs will be making no offers for the May brothers.
  10. The Faz

News Four years in the NRL wilderness... now a Dogs lifeline has ‘comeback kid’ ready to explode

Hey Marley, either be constructive in your argument or STFU. Your one word retorts make you sound like a 14 year old boy.
  11. The Faz

Official RFM granted immediate release

We love those TD
  12. The Faz

Official RFM granted immediate release

Losing Lane and Cook were major fuck-ups by DEStructor.
  13. The Faz

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Well done @Flanagun for not getting drawn into the Polly/dreaming moron vortex. I agree with your comment btw.
  14. The Faz

Offer Made (May)

Chammas on SEN this morning said that Terrell is [emoji817] going to the Dogs in 2025, and possibly Taylan (but wasn’t sure of that). Couldn’t comment on Tyrone (thank God).
  15. The Faz

Opinion Which individual will have the biggest impact on our season?

Actually, Angus spells it Crichton too #wendog33 :)
  16. The Faz

Opinion Which individual will have the biggest impact on our season?

I agree with this. Curran has the potential to be a real leader in our forward pack but was silenced somewhat behind AFB and Harris at the Wahs. With us he has the opportunity to step up and make an impact.
  17. The Faz

Can we all get on the same page

I wish you’d share yours with yourself.
  18. The Faz

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I agree so much @bowleggedwog. Having an opinion is great, but morons highjacking the forum, for what purpose I’m not sure, has really taken the fun out of what was a nice community coming together to celebrate their team. What point are they trying to prove? I want to talk about my team and be...
  19. The Faz

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

Or Pakistani, ay Nash.
  20. The Faz

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

I wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘moving Fox on’ rumour has legs and the brains trust might be contemplating a back line of: Tracey Kiraz Crichton Burton Xerri (if he still has the speed) Taafe Sexton (hopefully to be replaced by Dearden in 25) Pretty formidable I reckon.
  21. The Faz

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

Nasheed is also quiet because he’s busy watching his native India play in the ODI World Cup Final.
  22. The Faz

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Maybe Nash can use some of his oil. [emoji23]
  23. The Faz

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Is he quality though Dave?
  24. The Faz

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Good in theory Wendy but the club and League would then be accused of being racist if they prevent indigenous boys competing in indigenous competitions. A real media cluster fuck.
  25. The Faz

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Koloamatangi and Dearden (but probs Luai).
  26. The Faz

List of players the Bulldoggs club RUiNED

You’re a good ANAL something that’s for sure.
  27. The Faz

George Coorey passes away. RIP

Not the time you illiterate prat. Highly inappropriate and stupid post. Give yourself an uppercut.
  28. The Faz

Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

Is that near the Punjabi region where you come from?
  29. The Faz

Sexton

My question is, if Gus always saw KO as a lock then why the fuck did he buy Salmon; identifying him as a lock?
  30. The Faz

Rumour Stephen Crighton

SST and/or Watson (whose all but signed)
  31. The Faz

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

Tino is a much better prospect anyway. As good as Haas is, he is not a leader. Carrigan runs that Broncos pack. Tino, on the other hand, will teach our pack what it takes to be a forward. Apparently JH has rejected the Warrington offer stating he wants to stay in Australia and strongly...
  32. The Faz

Belmore’s Newest Arrival ..

What Joey is saying is that blokes today know about sports science and the loafers can use it as an excuse to not train hard. Back in the day, I still think there was sport science, but the knowledge came from trainers, coach and support staff and players listened and did what they were told.
  33. The Faz

Won't anybody think of the kids? Why Gus's Bulldogs signing blitz might come at a cost

Maybe @djdeep4172 is a bot and posts this shit automatically. A real person can’t be this stupid.
  34. The Faz

Focus towards 2024

This team would get it done. 1. Crichton 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Kiraz 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. Fa’asuamaleaui 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Preston 12. Kikau 13. Oloapu 14. Flanagan 15. Sele 16. Thompson 17. TPJ
  35. The Faz

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Apologies if already mentioned but Brent Read on Triple M today said Ciraldo has been talking to Tyrone May in France. May has told Catalans he wants to return home, and it looks like he might land at the Dogs next year. He’s a shitbag, but also very talented. It would explain why the club has...
  36. The Faz

Opinion Rajab to 7

If I could give you a thousand likes I would. You’ll have to settle for the one buddy.
  37. The Faz

News Sport Confidential: Bulldogs make a play to recruit Payne Haas

You liked Mitch Newton‘s arse??????
  38. The Faz

Official Addo-Carr out

Horseshit, just like your stupid posts.
  39. The Faz

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

Nellie is a unisex name and I didn’t want to misgender you.
  40. The Faz

I can’t wait until you leave TK. You’re such a fucking negative Nancy. Give it a rest bro.
  41. The Faz

I heard we’re getting Dufty back. And that’s been confirmed by Dave Holland, Isaac and Nasheed.
  42. The Faz

Cooper Conk

She’s nice to look at though.
  43. The Faz

Hayze Perham & Kyle Flanagan

How long do you think before the kid is ready Assassin?
  44. The Faz

Some much needed perspective

And less stupid @Flanagun threads.
  45. The Faz

Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

Hey Flanny, serious question. What happens if junior gets punted at the end of the season? Will you be changing your nom de plume?
  46. The Faz

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I have a feeling something may still be afoot with Moses. Gus may be foxing to keep the media vultures away. Mitchell said he wants something sorted before the season starts, so not long to wait now.
  47. The Faz

News Fox has right leg heavily strapped

Got me too Rainman. You’re an excellent driver.
  48. The Faz

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

You can work it out. The forum is not a soapbox for you to sprout your verbal diarrhoea, it’s a place to discuss all things Bulldogs. TK has been operating this way for years, then you (and your multiple accounts) come along and make this place a punish. I know you think you’re clever when you...
  49. The Faz

Wake up sunshine. You’re one of the posters Harry Oz has blocked.
  50. The Faz

Just stop you moron. Canberra and the Steelers joined the comp in 82 and where the fuck are the Sharks and Manly?
  51. The Faz

I get that you’re young, but don’t say stupid things. It makes you sound like an idiot. Learn from your elders who have experienced different eras. The Dogs and Eels owned the 80s and that’s when the rivalry began. The Parra Eagles rivalry started in the 70s ffs and is still discussed today.
  52. The Faz

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Good. You should stop sharing yourself too.
  53. The Faz

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

I agree. That way, you wouldn’t be the shittest player in the team.
  54. The Faz

As we near the start of the season in 2023, i ask you a question

Tightarse. Stump up the cash willya.
  55. The Faz

I’m getting really peeved at some thread

[emoji817]. You’re wasting brain cells responding to that drip. He’s obviously a moron with nothing better to do.
  56. The Faz

News Smart Signings: New coach, new rosters, but the same old Canterbury Bulldogs?

What’s load of horse shit. There’s ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back again.
  57. The Faz

News NRL announces record-high salary caps for 2023 season

But you’re a troll and people are sick of your spamming.
  58. The Faz

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to everyone. We fight, we bicker and we have Nasheed but TK is still a community I am proud to be a part of. Take care everyone. [emoji319][emoji319]
  59. The Faz

News Bulldogs legend praises Cameron Ciraldo ahead of debut season

Don’t worry about Darren Britt #Lovemachine. Tell us about your boyfriend again.
  60. The Faz

You’d think the niff nuffs opposing the Moses acquisition were using their own money. The fear that our cap would be thrown out of whack is utter garbage. Gus is an economic rationalist whose job is to set our club up to succeed. He’s not Des Shithead looking for a quick win regardless of the...
  61. The Faz

I think Gus is a genius. He’s planted the seed. I think Moses will sign.
  62. The Faz

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

I’m sure Ciraldo will enhance his performance.
  63. The Faz

Mitchell Moses

64. The Faz

News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

What makes you so sure Zaney? Solid intel, or just a gut instinct?
  65. The Faz

Opinion We need a proper home ground

The solution is simple. The government/STC/Racing NSW needs to get rid of that useless waste of space - Canterbury Racecourse, and build a “Commbank” type stadium in its place.
  66. The Faz

Official Son of a gun jumps ship

I think you’re destined to join daddy at the sea eagles.
  67. The Faz

How much should we offer Moses ?

Yeah, but the Cows are paying $900k for Townsend. A gamble that paid off. Maybe ours will too and I’m willing to bet that it does.
  68. The Faz

How much should we offer Moses ?

People on here have Stockholm Syndrome ffs. They’re in love with what we have and unwilling to try something else. Moses, in a different environment, will fucking shine and propel us into the top four. Still need a top shelf prop though.
  69. The Faz

Turbo Time

He won’t leave the northern beaches. Only a Sydney club for Turbo.
  70. The Faz

Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

1.2 for Moses. Make it happen.
  71. The Faz

Belmore Upgrade and Centre of Excellence

Brilliant idea. Canterbury racecourse is useless and an Allianz style stadium in its place makes a heap of sense. Happy to even share it with the Tigers.
  72. The Faz

Opinion Your shopping / auction list for 2024

I don’t know if it’s possible, but we need Joseph Tapine at the club asap.
  73. The Faz

Opinion Your shopping / auction list for 2024

We need a fb, hb and a prop. I would use a value/elite/elite model. So my preference would be Lachie Miller/Mitchell Moses/Haas or RCG or another top liner.
  74. The Faz

Gus targets 1 + 7?

I saw Gus at Neptune’s Café in Brighton this morning. He was having breakfast with two others. The guy next to him looked like a player agent, maybe Mimis, while the other person had his back to me, but pretty sure it was a player (looked big and fit). The place was booked out so I couldn’t stay...
  75. The Faz

How Bulldogs’ Ciraldo coup could trigger Panthers raid as $6m bidding war looms

I thought it was Charlie ’the shit’ Staines.
  76. The Faz

Opinion Luke Thompson

Thanks Belmore.
  77. The Faz

Opinion Luke Thompson

Can anyone answer if he is at least training with the squad?
  78. The Faz

Rumour Gus gets his man

Ciraldo appears to be a lock, rightly or wrongly (personally I’m on board), so now we contemplate the assistants. I would like to see Harry as one and someone like Jammer as the other. Jammer knows his stuff and I feel he could contribute greatly to the team.
  79. The Faz

Opinion Brad Arthur

I would love to see James Graham as an assistant coach too.
  80. The Faz

Schoupp Out

Do you mean Alamoti?
  81. The Faz

News Jake is the one: Jackson backs Dogs junior for long-term switch

No room for him, as Kiraz will shift there when Alamoti is ready for FG.
  82. The Faz

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

Ciraldo just advised the Tigpies he’ll be staying with Penrith for another year. Hmmm…..
  83. The Faz

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

I think Pottsy gets extended for 2023 and Ciraldo, after staying with the Pennies for another year, signs with us for 2024.
  84. The Faz

Matt Burton take a bow.

Need a prop too.
  85. The Faz

Matt Burton take a bow.

I reckon Hastings is the answer.
  86. The Faz

Matt Burton take a bow.

I must be Nostradamus then. I started a thread on 9/6/2020 stating we sign the kid up ASAP. Always rated Burto.
  87. The Faz

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Give them a crack though.
  88. The Faz

Opinion Fittler as coach?

What about a Brad Arthur/Mitchell Moses coup?