Search results

1. Ted67

Hey mate, would like 2 tickets if they are still available?

Hey mate, would like 2 tickets if they are still available?
  2. Ted67

Bulldogs v Dragons GA Tickets (Free)

I'll grab 2 mate if they are still available?
  3. Ted67

Des Hasler says NRL becomes irrelevant during State of Origin period

Any reason why they couldn't dedicate 2 weekends during the comp where no NRL games are to be played for SOO 1 & 2 and game three (if required) could be played after finals?
  4. Ted67

What the...

Hope it limited to only one.
  5. Ted67

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Aeturnus Dominion's new CD, 'One Kill Slaughterhouse' now on Bandcamp. Cheers \m/
  6. Ted67

Who should replace Ennis?

Ennis will play. I've played half a season of soccer with 2 fractured metatarsals in my left foot. No needles, just pain killers. Hurt, but i could still play. So it is doable.
  7. Ted67

Dogs hunting Brett Stewart...again

If this is true, I see it as a good thing. He is still a quality fullback, solid in defence, reads the game well and is great under the high ball. Even at the wrong end of his career, I think he would be perfect for us at this present point in time and from what is available. Two years will...
  8. Ted67

Frankie Co-Captain

Or JG becomes co cap eventually as well?
  9. Ted67

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Still think Lafia should have a crack at FB...
  10. Ted67

Josh Hoffman writing his own ticket out of redhill

Seems Milford does not agree with what Canberra want. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/boom-rookie-anthony-milford-says-hes-told-canberra-he-wont-play-for-the-club-in-2014/story-fni3gmmv-1226770827302
  11. Ted67

Iconic image

So are you the cute girl or the fat guy Guardog? lol.. :confused:
  12. Ted67

Theories for this performance.

The main problem is now no longer our concern, thankfully...
  13. Ted67

Who will play Fullback Week 1 Final?

Morris to FB, Barba to Brisbane
  14. Ted67

Aiden Tolman - 2013 Discussion Thread

The man is a machine...
  15. Ted67

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Unfortunately BB has been a major distraction for most of 2013. If he can't fit into the team and club in a positive way, then it is probably better for all concerned if he was to move on. He is far from the player we had in 2012. I admire Benny as a player, but his mind has just not been on...
  16. Ted67

Bulldogs boss: Club will consider all options for Barba

My only concern with all this will he or wont he, is it is taking focus of what we are all here for... the game. All this indecision is not helping our team at all. Benny should commit to seeing out this year regardless and lets play football. Let all shit happen (contract...
  17. Ted67

If we miss the 8 - should Hasler be sacked?

No he shouldn't. Can't blame him for off field distractions that have hindered our progress this season. Also injury and suspensions have played a part in where we sit on the table. Its hard to be positive with so much negativity clouding the team and the fact the a large group of fans also...
  18. Ted67

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

At the moment it's taking 80 minutes to get him to a jog. Hope he picks up his game and does so quickly.
  19. Ted67

Cronulla Sharks snare Jonathan Wright from the Bulldogs

Does this mean he drops out to give another a go for the remainder of the season? Quite often players lose interest once moving clubs at seasons end. Although we do have the minor prem and the finals to play for...
  20. Ted67

Sam Perrett released

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have bolstered their playing roster with New Zealand International Sam Perrett to join the Club effective immediately. Perrett has played 148 games for the Sydney Roosters since debuting for the Club against Newcastle in round 15 of the 2004 season. He joins...
  21. Ted67

Sam Perrett released

http://www.roosters.com.au/news-display/Sam-Perrett-granted-immediate-release/58051
  22. Ted67

Inu Conversion v Storm

Unless it hit the post, pole danced as it wrapped around the outside of the post and then took off in contradicting direction once behind the post then it was a goal...
  23. Ted67

Stars under Username

lol classic Moe
  24. Ted67

Halfway point

One should never say never...
  25. Ted67

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Unfortunately all players seemed to suffer under KM. JD got that to turn around with his small stint in charge and while most players seemed to like the new approach, some have taken a little longer to adapt post KM. Hard to undo things sometimes. I'm confident DH and his contingent will get...
  26. Ted67

Joey Johns joins Bulldogs

To be fair Joey had one of the best kicking games and if he can guide our halves to replicate a portion of what he did, then great.
  27. Ted67

Roberts: Leaving the Bulldogs will reignite my career

I think he Ben Roberts would have found decent form with Des coaching him.
  28. Ted67

Keating for sale

No doubt, but to be fair none of our players looked the goods when coached by KM.
  29. Ted67

Keating for sale

Keating may actually fire with Dessie coaching him...
  30. Ted67

NRL: Manly Sea Eagles ban coach Des Hasler from speaking to players, club officials a

If they want us to pay the final year then their allegations must hold little truth.
  31. Ted67

Is this theory too far fetched?

Have my doubts it was played out that way....
  32. Ted67

Des wants SBW...

Massive understatement. He was THE TEAM at the time. Previous years saw other quality players told to look elsewhere so a team could be built around him. He was also a major selling point not just for us but for the NRL as a whole, but he was definately the face of the Bulldogs. The way he left...
  33. Ted67

Ringside seat to Sea Eagle war

awesome mate hahaha
  34. Ted67

Sack Des Hasler now, say Canterbury Bulldogs

Highly doubt Manly will release Des from his final year even if it is probably the best thing for all involved.
  35. Ted67

A Tribute to Andrew 'Bobcat' Ryan

End of an era, legend!
  36. Ted67

Frank The Tank's hit ... ZOMGROFLMAO ...

Not 100% sure, but Ryan may have been on the bench at the time?
  37. Ted67

CAMPAIGN : Re-Sign Joel Romelo.

Definiely worthy of 2 years
  38. Ted67

Warburton Signs with Celtic

Not the Izzy from Zarsoff Bros? C ya Agro!
  39. Ted67

Coaches notebook

Rising up to the title of 'The Entertainers' again would be bloody awesome!
  40. Ted67

Canterbury-Bankstown coach Kevin Moore a victim of high expectations

The loss of Tandy didn't help us....
  41. Ted67

Josh Morris wants out??

it's always a good practice to see if someone is guilty before condemning them
  42. Ted67

Available Coaches 2012

hmmm what's Pricey up to these days? love to see him come home!
  43. Ted67

False Dawn or Turned Things Around?

Glass half full....
  44. Ted67

Bulldogs Team Vs Sharks

So whats the go wih Ennis and Keating?
  45. Ted67

Round 7 Bulldogs v Souffs 3-2-1 Thread

3 Barba 2 Tolman 1 Ennis
  46. Ted67

Bulldogs new apparel deal has strong heritage focus

I am pretty sure its just the lighting (or lack of) in each photo making the shades seem different.
  47. Ted67

2010 Dogs Casualty Ward

just when we thought it couldn't get any worse....:censored:
  48. Ted67

2010 Dogs Casualty Ward

Yeah you do, but when was it last updated?
  49. Ted67

Bulldogs Round 5 Press Conference

Silly errors and poor decisions are 80% of our problem ATM I feel.
  50. Ted67

Steve Turner 2010 Discussion Thread

tbf, conversions is more of a worry than Turner
  51. Ted67

Matterson tears off finger at training

Can confirm losing a finger (well fingers in my case) does hurt.
  52. Ted67

NRL - Team of the decade ....

ahh just pipped me on the post Punter, but yes i also agree
  53. Ted67

NRL - Team of the decade ....

yep and when you take 2008 into consideration its a bloody good effort
  54. Ted67

Bulldog halfback Brett Kimmorley backs himself to play on for three more years

If he can play as good as he did in 09, then let him...
  55. Ted67

Willie Mason soaks up endless summer

I'd be happy to see Mason in the Blue and White again as I think with a quality side around him, he would return to his former glory. He left as he wasn't happy with how things were at the club, so did others and it took SBW leaving to pick the scab off the sore. Sore was exposed and treated and...
  56. Ted67

carneys first day at roosters.

yep it is 'rumoured' he set a mans butt and genitals on fire, but no charges laid or investigations started as no formal complaint has been made...
  57. Ted67

Canterbury Bulldogs Trial Games

I think its Apex Oval, Cobra Street, Dubbo, New South Wales 2830
  58. Ted67

First glimpse of 2010 merch!

It's hard to distinguish our new emblem from a distance on some of the pics in this thread as the bulldog is overshadowed by the blue V and shield.... both the recent and the 80's (my preferred design) were much clearer IMO.
  59. Ted67

West Sydney A-League / Bulldogs proposal

Affiliated or not, I will remain loyal to CB Bulldogs and CC Mariners in each of the codes! ;)
  60. Ted67

Holdsworth admits criticism hurt

Kev having Holdsworth coming off the bench worked wonders for him and the team. The boys had a formula working and DJ slotted in and ran with it.
  61. Ted67

Knights loss=Dogs gain

Going by where is dot com... Centre of Newcastle to the centre of Homebush is approx 157.2km Centre of Newcastle to the center of Forster is approx 158.3km
  62. Ted67

Knights loss=Dogs gain

I am pretty sure it's about 200kms and approx a 2hr drive.
  63. Ted67

John Kite signs with the Storm for 2 years.

For every door that closes another will open. Probably in best interests of both club and player in the long run if neither are happy with each other. Kite may excel at another club or dwindle and fade into oblivion. His departure will allow another keen and eager player to fill the spot he...
  64. Ted67

The Offical SoccAz Gay Thread

I play the round ball game and so far this season I have had a broken rib under my shoulder blade as well as a cracked rib in the front (2 weeks off and back into it), a broken metatarsal in my left foot (continued to play) and finally had my season ended with a broken tibia (taken out by a...
  65. Ted67

Roberts vows to step up

Thing about the Doggies in 09 is not matter how tough it gets, we are able to rise above the challenge and I can't see that changing any time soon.
  66. Ted67

*SPOILER* - Souths v Dragons

yeah a self induced garotting karma kinda special choke
  67. Ted67

Ripped into rags and sold at a garage sale is my guess
  68. Ted67

I made my av based on the new design mate, but I prefer the older aggressive dog over the newer placid one. http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/image.php?u=7403&dateline=1245644200
  69. Ted67

This is bloody awesome for us
  70. Ted67

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Should never have changed in the first place. Great news!
  71. Ted67

Millard in Townsville

Pity Crisp wasn't given a shot!
  72. Ted67

Greg Eastwood Leaves Dogs for Rhinos

Good luck to him!
  73. Ted67

In The Beginning...

Back in 1972, I was about 5yo and saying my grandparents place. My grandpop's team was Manly Warringah and they were playing a blue and white team called the Berries. I chose the Berries to win (and they did I think) and I have supported the club ever since.
  74. Ted67

Eastwood waiting for Leeds move

Does anyone else get the feeling he doesn't want when reading the article? He says he will honour the contract, doesn't say he is happy to do so though. I hope there is a clause or a loop hole there he use if he really wants to stay.
  75. Ted67

Morrin or Hickey?

I'm still a fan of Morrin, but will be the first to admit that Hickey was on his game against the Rabbits. hope he continues to impress.
  76. Ted67

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

I think Kev will (hopefully) help Steve tap into his full potential like he has done for a few of our players this year.
  77. Ted67

SBW game ?

Hmm they should change the game format so its a player escaping in the middle of the night without being spotted by fans or team mates and call it deja vu?
  78. Ted67

Team vs Rabbitohs announced - Holdsworth gone

Even though I prefer Morrin over Hickey, thats a top bench!
  79. Ted67

Overcoming Eels loss no worry for Moore

I'd settle for making the finals then remaining undefeated :slick:
  80. Ted67

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

KM has been on the money with players brought into our club so far. Hopefully Turner works out to be a positive signing like Stagg, Hodgson, Kimmorley, etc...
  81. Ted67

Morrin or Hickey?

Morrin has a better chance of improving his offload quicker than Hickey does at losing weight. As I said going on current form and fitness, Morrin is my preferred option. If Hickey lost a few kilos, was quicker off the mark and used his weight to an advantage by driving forward in a devastating...
  82. Ted67

Morrin or Hickey?

In reply to the question. Im a fan of Hickey but the excess weight he is carrying makes him slow and negates his ability. He seems to have little impact and is often bent backwards. Morrin on the other hand may be smaller but drives up hard and does have an offload. It's a 50/50 call...
  83. Ted67

Missed tackles

Only takes one missed tackle to cost you the game...
  84. Ted67

Parra Game : Six Simple words say so much .....

**** happens, and then though go back to Parra.
  85. Ted67

Peter Mortimer = Bulldogs Legend

Peter Mortimer = Bulldogs Legend = Eels Supporter
  86. Ted67

HTFU the lot of you! HEADS UP!

I said during the week to not underestimate the tenacity of Parra and unfortunately, we did exactly that.
  87. Ted67

Peter Mortimer = Bulldogs Legend

Yeah mate, Peter is Daniel's dad
  88. Ted67

i just heard on the radio....

Did anyone else hear this?
  89. Ted67

Cleanout looms at Roosters with Brian Smith's entrance

Same can be said/asked about Folkes and that was only last year...
  90. Ted67

I cant wait for...................

The 2 teams are totally different and both well suited to the style of play each team is/was playing at the time.
  91. Ted67

David Stagg.

Not a bad idea and a probably good game to do it. That said don't underestimate Parra's tenacity either.
  92. Ted67

Where was the bulldog mascot and song??

Was all about the dollar....
  93. Ted67

Where was the bulldog mascot and song??

The boys were already frowned upon for making an appearance while the other game was still being played. Imagine what would have happened had they try to inflate the Bulldog head before the other game finished? lol.