Search results

1. F

The Consolidated NFL Thread

I want denver to win this game, because Im feeling a little bittersweet about the pats and jets game. The pats should have taken that two point conversion. I like farve in the jets they look good together.
  2. F

Jets are doing bad against the broncos yet a player gets injured after each play. Something ain't right. Brady stays in NE no give aways
  3. F

hopefully his therapy works out well for him. It did for Troy who is injury prone and hes playing better.
  4. F

I like Cassel, but brady is better
  5. F

yeah thats true
  6. F

Dont say that
  7. F

10 pats 10 steelers
  8. F

Poke fun at whoever you want just dont sleep on the Patriots KE
  9. F

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

I'm so happy. I don't have to work tomorrow. I just watched the new season of desperate housewives and I'm excited for the rest.
  10. F

we will see
  11. F

KE stop doubting my pats or this truce is dead I'm not sure where
  12. F

49ers
  13. F

you are right KE this thread is getting out of hand I would never leave my pats
  14. F

I'm sorry we can have a truce ;o)
  15. F

lmao in the 50s I miss mr. brady
  16. F

lol
  17. F

how is it bradys fault
  18. F

40pc believe others don't belong here

what's a wog?
  19. F

Lingerie... which is sexier?

I love pink, but its too cute its not sexy. Rani you are right its the style of the lingerie that gives it that appeal, not the color. At the same time black always does the trick. You can have that discrete sex appeal without that s l u t look compared to red lingerie. White lingerie looks...
  20. F

The last DVD you bought....

transformers does a bootleg count if so the movie with will smith when hes like the only survivor can't remember the name
  21. F

40pc believe others don't belong here

Correction we are not at war with afghanistan and this is bush war. Most americans oppose this war btw. I have no problems with australia or the people, I thoght people here were nice. I left because I was homesick. Those numbers are pretty high but I can't say I'm surprise. Its like that in...
  22. F

Lingerie... which is sexier?

black is always better
  23. F

The 08/09 NBA Season Superthread

I'm a nets and miami fan and I hate the knicks with a passion
  24. F

Im happy and the kids enjoyed themselves today what more can I say. I still want to quit my job, but not a good time to do so.
  25. F

favorite CURRENT kiddy shows

Spongebob
  26. F

What Is Racism?

It ignorance and these things will never change. People generalize so much that the truth gets distorted with these false images of people. It is what it is.
  27. F

All Jokes Aside....

There is no amount of energy in this world that will allow me to argue with stupidity. I tend to say one or two points and keep it moving.
  28. F

I wish it was summer like weather around here again, its starting to get cold
  29. F

You're opinion on Tattoos - Do your parents approve?

I like tattoos. My dad does not like tattoos, but hes well aware that I have one. I love ink, mostly on other people. My tat means something to me and I prefer to have my tattoo(s) hidden for my own viewing or for my SO.
  30. F

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

I think people are still sleeping on Nas album
  31. F

I had a great day today, but Im dreading tomorrow hopefully these kids dont act up.
  32. F

you and your siblings

I have a little sister 15 and an older brother 29. Im closer to my brother more than anyone in my family. Hes my rock and also like a father figure to me. I have more in common with my sister, but all of us seem to hang out with our own group of friends rather than each other.
  33. F

Sexually active girls get depressed more than virgins

those moments are priceless
  34. F

Dad's and their daughters

My brother told me he was going to buy a gun hes more protective of me. Your dad is funny.
  35. F

Leesee:wow lol^^^ Since my mom is gone he feels the need to be easy on me, I dont mind the treatment.
  36. F

My dad is hard to read. He does not get angry, he just gives you his opinion on a situation and thats it. He spoils me.
  37. F

Spinoff:Your Type

MC you seem mad cool you remind me of my best friend
  38. F

Sleeping

scary
  39. F

Sleeping

Same here I need space
  40. F

lol no
  41. F

yeah as of recently actually
  42. F

Im off and on with my man (right now Im on) There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want I dont need perfection, no such thing as a perfect man
  43. F

Sleeping

Thats crazy lucky for you it was not real.^^^^ Muttley: Weight may be a factor for some
  44. F

Sleeping

he must be a sleepwalker I hear that you are not suppose to wake them up or they can die due to shock
  45. F

Sleeping

I haven't had any complaints yet. I actually heard myself snoring a few times. I know when I have my allergies I snore like crazy. Other than that Im good.
  46. F

I cant stand guys who sound like monster trucks
  47. F

No matter where in the world you are from it is a typical universal way of thinking. It will never change and it sucks.
  48. F

lmao
  49. F

I'm happy
  50. F

ITA I like guys who are talkative, honest, funny, sexy, and assertive. Hygiene is a plus and I can't be with a guy who does not value education or family.
  51. F

What do you look for in a potential partner (aside from looks)?
  52. F

It is not the case for every girl obviously, but it does happen. Girls who develops faster are more prone to depression as well compared to those who dont.
  53. F

To be honest Im not worried too much about Farve (Farve looks tired) its the Patriots. That game was big, but hopefully they can get back to where they need to be.
  54. F

The chargers just played the jets. I won't give out the scores, but I have to admit it was a great game. Farve was limping at the end of the game bad sign for you farve fans.
  55. F

Im feeling very lucky. My friend almost threw up in my car and I pulled over just in time (thank the lord).
  56. F

Sonny Bill Williams most hated in Australia

This list is too funny, I think some people are still bitter about the Sonny situation
  57. F

That was such a sad game:( . Not one game went my way except for the vikings winning. The steelers did not get the job done it was horrible.
  58. F

Top 5 R&B/Hip Hop Clubbing Songs

Neyo - Miss Independent Usher - love in the club Beenie Man - king of the dancehall Rick Ross - Hustlin' Any song by keri Hilson
  59. F

what can we do for a charity

artwork would be a good idea
  60. F

I had a great time at my friend's baby shower. I thought is was going to be horrible, but it turned out alright. I'm in a good mood because I got my cheesecake.
  61. F

I'm bored and hungry as hell. I'm craving banana cheesecake, but its too late for me.
  62. F

I'm done with work now so I'm going home and a nap is needed, I'm suped!
  63. F

The "How Did You Find Out About This Site" Thread

My last visit to australia a friend told me about it. I didn't check it out like that, until earlier this year so I decided to join.
  64. F

I think they are playing the giants next. I hate to say this, but I think the giants are going to put up a good game.
  65. F

we shall see
  66. F

lol well if he keeps it up it will benefit the patriots hopefully
  67. F

Its ok I don't think I will join, it was an idea. Have fun with that. BTW romo may be picking up a bad habit for having butterfingers.
  68. F

I thought you guys dropped it. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do it or not, just curious about it.
  69. F

Are you still doing the tipping comp?
  70. F

The Official "Weekend" Thread

baby shower this weekend and I really don't want to go plus some alone time I need it
  71. F

same here but I hate the sun tbh I don't tan like everybody else
  72. F

girl crushes

I noticed that most of these women have one thing in common and that is their thick lips
  73. F

girl crushes

Halle Berry megan fox rihanna stacy dash and laura london
  74. F

the hurricane did not hit all of texas
  75. F

Greg Bird's girlfriend tries to remove AVO

She is indeed naïve. I don't believe my comment was too harsh compared to some comments on here. From my perspective, I thought it was pathetic for her to want to go back to that environment. Then again who am I to judge if that's what she wants so be it.
  76. F

Quotes from movies

I think I got #8 - Deuce Bigelow not sure if its one or two, but it should be that movie
  77. F

This had to be the best game so far
  78. F

dallas won 41-37
  79. F

philly scored again, this game is too close but good:)
  80. F

Quotes from movies

#5 - Be Cool
  81. F

Quotes from movies

monsters inc. ?
  82. F

that play was funny as hell dude threw the ball before hitting the endzone Jackson btw
  83. F

this game is good
  84. F

Im going for the cowboys, I dont like philly
  85. F

Three Brisbane Broncos stars under sex assault investigation

well another broken contract that's what is sounds like.
  86. F

At the moment I am feeling very confident. I'm ready to quit my job and upgrade to something better.
  87. F

Do You Hold Grudges?

It depends on the situation, but at the same time it is hard for me to stay mad at someone over something small. If it happens again or whatever I would automatically erase them from my life.
  88. F

Never been to a football game. I usually go to basketball games. Giants stadium is across the street from where the Nets basketball team play. That is as close I will ever be to a football stadium.
  89. F

It really did, I cried when NE lost. The giants were everywhere literally.
  90. F

Im a pats fan all the way today they did pretty good with cassel I thought vikings were going to win. All of those FG were pissing me off. Are you a giants fan?
  91. F

yes, sorry
  92. F

Ita^^^^
  93. F

lol mmmk, yeah you are right about that. I must admit I hate all new york sports team and I live there.
  94. F

just in the US, are you sure about that?
  95. F

this game is over Pitts will win
  96. F

What Would You Save

my money, Id, albums, and my shoes
  97. F

What type of music do you listen to?

I love R&B, rap, some reggaeton, dancehall, and house music. My fav. artists are jay-z, fabolous, beyonce, keri hilson, kanye, chrisette michelle, luda, the game, and keyshia cole.