Search results

1. Moey

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die The Bulldogs’ lacklustre Round 1 showing further highlighted a growing headache about the club’s latest batch of star recruits. Remember when the Bulldogs weren’t a ropey side you could safely back against a NSW Cup team? When they had a...
  2. Moey

Dean Pay (20) v Ciraldo (23)

To show how much we have actually regressed, these are 2 lineups from Dean Pays 2020 team v our current line up. That team would rip this team to shreds still, but also shows we really havnt done fuck all in 3yrs and we have gone 500 steps backwards Give me Dean pays team anyday over these...
  3. Moey

Okenbur you are the most useless prick ever

Title says it all....
  4. Moey

QLD catch up Dogs v tigers 19th June

Hey guys, one of our sydney members and admin Aaron is coming up to Gold Coast next week, so thought it might be a good idea for a qld catch up and watch the dogs game together. Will be held at my place at Maudsland (next to Helensvale), huge place and fits many. Bring partners and kids too...
  5. Moey

My Team for next week

None of them. Give them a 7 week rest in isolation in Victoria...
  6. Moey

Georgallis and rest of 2020

ALL we been talking about is Pay this amd Pay that and who is going to be our next coach. My question is, what is georgallis going to do for the rest of 2020. Will he make mass changes. Will he change our point of attack. Will the incoming coach direct Georgallis etc etc
  7. Moey

Perth 9s Discussion

9s are in about 4 weeks time... I know some hate the 9s, some love it (me), some dont care or think its a waste of time. Its fair, we all entitled to our opinions. I personally think we should take this years comp seriously. Pick a squad that can shake it up. Give the keys to the kids and...
  8. Moey

Hazem 342 v Dogs 2019

Once again the challenge is on for the Bulldogs entire 2019 team to try catch Hazems individual tally of 342 in 2004. Currently we have scored 276 and need 66 to draw and 67 to surpass him with 3 rounds remaining. Our upcoming opponents are Eels Cowboys Broncos Be interesting to see if...
  9. Moey

Player appearances in Brisbane?

Hey guys, since dogs are playing up here in Brissy, are there any scheduled player appearances while up here... Want to take the kids. Couldnt find anything on the Dogs website or anywhere. Need to hand Pay his termination papers while im there haha
  10. Moey

Pay axes 3 stars...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/bulldogs/desperate-dogs-coach-swings-the-axe-and-dumps-three-players-while-star-backrower-also-out/news-story/a5332f882f700cc758d133decc2e4a7f Desperate Dogs coach swings the axe and dumps THREE players, while star backrower also out...
  11. Moey

Brave effort... but poor bench rotation.

First of all love the game and love the effort by the boys. So close but disappointing to lose.. very proud of them . But... The forwards were tired as fuck around 60min mark . Elliot came on 15th min mark and poor kid was puffed out which led to Munster try and he kept him on till fulltime...
  12. Moey

If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

With Dylan Walkers career going down the drain with the latest assualt charge, one would think Manly will tear up his Contract. If so, would Manly make a play for Foran and if he does go, where does that leave us before the start of the 2019 season...
  13. Moey

Summary of Chris Anderson coaching 1990-95

When Anderson took over the club in 1990 we had mass walkouts, Gould left after winning in 88 after having a fallout with Peter Moore. The club was in disarray. End of 1988-1989 We lost Peter Tunks, Geordi peats, Joe Thomas, Mark Bugden, Tony Currie, Micheal Hagan, Steve Mortimer, Steve...
  14. Moey

Is this the end of an Era???

Since late 1970s till 2014 we have been a force to have been reckoned with. We have built a winning culture, and even when we weren't winning we were still feared. Peter Moore came in and turned this club around, with his astute player purchases, man management, he turned the club into a...
  15. Moey

Broncos v Bulldogs roll call

Just curious to see who else besides me is going to the game tonight? No i didnt pay for tix Best perve and atmosphere
  16. Moey

In Des we trust!!!

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK HASLER!! That is all
  17. Moey

If u could pick one only, Tedesco or Cronk?

just curious to see what ppls opinions would be if it came down to having to choose between Tedesco or Cronk, who would you choose and why? I would personally have Teddy, young, quick, game breaker, add something we have been severely lacking since Barba left. And could work perfect with...
  18. Moey

Auckland 9s 2017

I know there is a mixed census on here regarding the 9s, some love it some hate it, some think players could get injured etc I for one love the concept, its a weekend where players let loose and enjoy themselves for a weekend, showcase skills they cant show during the regular season. A lot of...
  19. Moey

I'm sorry Hokko, come back we need you!!

Im going to put my hand up and admit I was one of Hokko's biggest haters, as soon as he signed for us. Never wanted him and over the years proved to me how much a waste he is. But...... Over the last 6-7 weeks, when Hasler FINALLY changed the dogs game plan after 4yrs and allowed our...
  20. Moey

Family tix to Sharks game for sale on the Hill.

Hey guys, unfortunately can't go to the game today and have a set of 4 tix (family) up for sale. If you are interested, pm me a reasonable offer.
  21. Moey

family pass v Broncos for free

I have a family pass to tonight's game to sit in kennel if you are actually going to go to the game.
  22. Moey

HOKKO V HASLER saga

Yes another thread but i want to touch on another point which i dont think i have heard yet. Most of us are calling for Hodkinson to be let go, and lets say he does leave and we sign a New player or have Mbye/Frawley/Reynolds etc starting Halfback in 2016. If Hasler keeps with the same...
  23. Moey

Team changes vs Storm

Hannant playin and Romelo on the bench, BUT Warburton in starting lineup instead of Jake foster, Foster is not playing.. DOnt know if Foster is injured, but if he isnt then what on earth is Moore thinking, grow some balls and let the kids have a go, you never know, we might win a game or two..