Search results

1. Moey

Back 5

Im not sure if its best in Dogs Nrl era but it comes close. 2004 team can't be beaten. As for 2024, according to my calculations and based on current form, and man to man comparisons... We have the 4th best back 5 this year behind Panthers, Roosters and Sharks We better than melb ( our...
  2. Moey

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

My 2c He is the face of a fcuking soft new generation...
  3. Moey

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

As long as the team stays grounded and doesn't get too cocky, we could win all 5 games including Penrith. Im sure our completion rates still need a big improvement too.. It sure is a nice feeling getting excited to watch team play, it has even made me watch other teams play again.
  4. Moey

Your full strength team

Tracey Foxx Xerri Critta Kiraz Burton Taffe Mann Kikau Preston King Mahoney Curran Kitouga Todd Hughes Salmon
  5. Moey

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

We are still in 2nd gear, thats the scary thing.. Bring back Mann and Preston. Taffe at half and we have a top 8 team. Also once hughes gets more mins up his sleeve as well as Kitouga and others... the possibilities are endless.. Its finally nice to dream...
  6. Moey

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

50-6 Some standouts like Kitouga O'Neil and Jack Todd. We have some bright kids coming through finally.
  7. Moey

I get excited every week

I hear ya bro... this team is so different to teams of years gone past. They dont feel like the dogs of old at all and i love that. Its also nice to see other teams are finally respecting us too..
  8. Moey

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hutchison on the 4th is so embarrassing to watch...
  9. Moey

Cameron Ciraldo

Watching our attack and the things we do out there, im going to give Jason Taylor a massive wrap. We look more potent in attack the more we play, and we havnt even started offloading yet.. Ciraldo still has very very poor use of the bench, under utilises players and got lucky with injuries that...
  10. Moey

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3 kiraz 2 kikau 1 tracey Xerri special mention Ado carr, nice to see him score again Burton so much improvement. With a top half, he could improve out of sight Curran is a beast, sign him for life Hughes massive wraps on this kid. Can be long term prop for us Salmon needs to go asap once...
  11. Moey

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey in 1 game did more than Taffe has done in 5 weeks. He is more dangerous, safe under high ball, uses his wingers when returning the ball looking for holes. He was the difference tonight. Taffe should go half or go back to Nsw cup
  12. Moey

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Hutcho on the 4th is depressing.. But overall, really happy with the 1st half. We aren't th3 easybeats we used to be. We have the potential. Just need the final touches. Which over time will happen with a few tweaks.
  13. Moey

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

When your mrs is a staunch Storm supporter and all i have been hearing how Munster and co gonna pump us... and i have no comeback... lol
  14. Moey

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

I hated Lolesi with a passion. Can't remember why now but i was so happy Harris got the nod instead.
  15. Moey

Opinion Blake Taffee

Just watching Newcastle v Warriors and it makes me so sad we have the useless Taffe while they have RTS and Ponga... we are so severely hampered having someone like Taffe at FB
  16. Moey

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Take out Hutchison Taffe Salmon and Knight and we have a team capable of making semis.
  17. Moey

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

At the end of the day, player wise we dont miss out on much if he isnt here and its shown on the field since he has been here. Wilson and Kiraz for example have showed they can do his job perfectly without losing much. if we lose Jac and used that money to buy a prop for example or use some of...
  18. Moey

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

With all the shit happening at Souths and them needing players, would make perfect sense for Fox to go over there. Saves the club a shitload of money that could be spent elsewhere on forwards etc
  19. Moey

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Any ref besides Sutton and i would have been confident with a win..
  20. Moey

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

For same reasons as Freakzilla. He was about to lose $$$. So i traded him for walsh. Banked the money. All to no avail.
  21. Moey

When Drinkwater scores 99 after you drop him for Walsh and he is your captain as well. SC can be so cruel...
  22. Moey

Opinion Blake Taffee

Clutching at straws are we...
  23. Moey

Opinion Blake Taffee

If.. Brimson/Foran scored that try, it would have been a totally different ball game and we would hsve been under the pump from the start.. this kid isnt FG material, back up at best. Tracey covered his ass for the rest of the game. Even Tracey looks like he might break the line every time he...
  24. Moey

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Penrith district is perfect for junior rugby league. My son played for St clair comets. Whole families would come to watch their kid/nephew play their game. Was an awesome close knit community. It's what league is about When he played for Greenacre tigers, it was totally different atmosphere and...
  25. Moey

There should be a way that you can replace him in these sort of situations Unfortunately i am in some expensive Sc cash comps. I traded out Drinkwater so watch him go big this weekend
  26. Moey

I bought Walsh yesterday morning and captained him. Fcuk off supercoach..
  27. Moey

Thats what we are all waiting for, 1 of these 2 kids to shine. Just hope they get a proper shot once its time..
  28. Moey

I havnt seen him play half so i can't give you an honest opinion on that. He can't be any worse than the 2 we currently have. And it would get him away from fullback position too..
  29. Moey

I have seen Sexton play live many a time for Titans when I wss a Titans season ticket member. Guy is useless in attack. Shits himself close to the line and has no.xfactor in him whatsoever. Sexton was that useless he got dropped for Tanah Boyd, another useless reserve grader And yet even...
  30. Moey

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

This!! Kurt mann did play like a half yesterday and amazingly Burton showed what he could do by running into holes and backing up Mann instead of us relying on Burton to throw the pass..
  31. Moey

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Papalii to Fb Skelton on wing Xerri centre Sexton (last resort as no one else) And we probably win that game. Great defensive effort by the boys. The opposition are finally getting it that we aren't easy beats... long way to go but proud of the boys.
  32. Moey

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Taffe shouldn't br there Kiraz isnt a centre Burton isnt a 5/8 Hutchison isnt a half Tracey isnt a winger Oh wait... that's our whole backline pretty much What stule of play u say? Anything but the bullshit training run side to side passing way before the line
  33. Moey

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

The right coach wouldn't win a comp with this current squad, but I guarantee the right coach would have the best players in the right position and we would play a different style of football that would actually suit the players, as opposed to having a system in place that doesn't play to our...
  34. Moey

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

If he plays then it really shows either A) Ciraldo has no idea B) certain players above the club No way is he worth risking round 2, especially when you have a plethora of players available to choose from who would do the exact same job..
  35. Moey

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

The more i watch our young Fb Papaali play, the more I can't wait for him to play FG. He is a shining light. Its hard having patience as a dogs supporter, as much as we know what the situation is, its in our DNA to always expect to win and our frustrations get the best of us..
  36. Moey

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

And im 7 numbers short of winning the lotto.. lol I hear what you are saying, 1 top class half, a proper fullback and just 1 x Afb type prop and we are a more dangerous side making the semis..
  37. Moey

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Same as us. Very Poor halves
  38. Moey

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

Even Cameron Smith says that burton isnt a 5/8 and should be playing centre. It seems everyone can see this except Ciraldo. He is stifling us in attack
  39. Moey

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die The Bulldogs’ lacklustre Round 1 showing further highlighted a growing headache about the club’s latest batch of star recruits. Remember when the Bulldogs weren’t a ropey side you could safely back against a NSW Cup team? When they had a...
  40. Moey

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

The longer he is out, the better it is for the club. We gain xerri next week at centre and pushes Kiraz to wing. Based on how JAC has been playing last season or 2, we lose absolutely nothing. I think his time at the club is going to come to an end this year. Isnt worth the 500k plus salary he...
  41. Moey

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

General admission was sold out unfortunately when i tried to buy earlier this week. Was looking forward to watching a game there
  42. Moey

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I went to buy tix to the Eels game.. they seriously want 180 bux for a fam ticket.. are they serious.. Is that normal pricing, i have never been to the Eels stadium since it reopened
  43. Moey

Opinion Red hot reggies

Attack wise the Nsw cup team is way more lethal, the way they play and Attack together is wonderful to watch, they would get beaten only due to their defence me thinks.
  44. Moey

Im liking that Nsw cup side... good to see the talent finally showing through
  45. Moey

Unreliable renters

Most landlords and agents are f###ed, no matter the type of house, area etc, they are all money hungry picks who dont want to fix anything but quick to try put thr rent up. Hence why renters like myself always move around. Plus i enjoy living different places, we csn choose to live in areas...
  46. Moey

Your Round 1 Team?

Thats what i loved about Haywards passes from dummy half, no side stepping then passing, just quick crisp passes.
  47. Moey

Your Round 1 Team?

Tracey Kiraz Chricton Burton Ado carr Hutchison Sexton Curran Kikau Preston King Mahoney Hughes Mann Kitouga Faamausilli Patolo/Salmon/anyone else I would have Sexton and Hutcho in halves. They both crap overall but all I want them to do is pass the ball to either burton or critta,each...
  48. Moey

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

The more I watch Reed Mahoney, the more I realise we got dudded with this guy..
  49. Moey

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Even better. I always enjoy watching the juniors and seeing the next batch go through..
  50. Moey

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

2 more days, cant wait!!! Driving down from Gold Coast for this. Mrs goes for Storm too, so should be a fun evening out.
  51. Moey

Official RFM granted immediate release

Im glad he is gone, i still hate the fact Hasler got rid of Shaun Lane for this loser
  52. Moey

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

First was Geoff Robinson with the hair Then it was Turkey with his chip n chase Then baa baa Ewan Mcgrady...
  53. Moey

Bulldogs on Fox League during the Off-Season

I was there live for both games. The 1998 final was best comeback ever
  54. Moey

News Annustacia Palaszczuk quits

From a govt employee point of view. Last thing i ever want is for Liberals to get into power. Last time the Liberals were in power 9 yrs ago, they were oh so close to selling off our QLd railways to the Indians and Metro. And they had plans to import Indian workers and take our jobs. Fuck that...
  55. Moey

Player Swap 2004 – 2024

Sherwin at half to lead team around Mason to lead the forwards and fire them up
  56. Moey

Player Swap 2004 – 2024

Sherwin at half to lead team around Mason to lead the forwards and fire them up
  57. Moey

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

One of my fav centres and "utility" is Darren Smith. Hell of a player. One of the Legends of the club And my claim to fame with him, was playing half a season of touch footy with him. Very surreal running and scoring off his passes...
  58. Moey

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

This guy is a top player, killed it at Fb last year and also has played top class footy at centre and 5/8 over the years. Has the ex factor too. Best utility out of the lot so far and shits all over Taffe at FB..
  59. Moey

Dear Santa…From Reed and Matt

Dear Santa, please turn me into a real 5/8...
  60. Moey

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

We will be either 0-6 or 1-6 based on that draw...
  61. Moey

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Got to laugh really hard at selecting Taffe at FB. You guys really have very low standards or have no idea about football... especially after having Perham the fraud there this year It has to be either Kiraz Wilson or Critta until Papalii makes his debut..
  62. Moey

Membership 2024

My 4 game family membership is now 255. Years ago it was nearly that much for a whole season.
  63. Moey

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Gould was talking him up on the weekend when he played in the nsw/qcup GF. Could be a good option for a year or 2.
  64. Moey

Opinion Blake Taaffe

In all honesty, i think Gould bought him to cover all bases. We learnt earlier on this year that we have no proper depth. Taffe can come in and cover Fb , halves and even dummy half incase of another run of injuries. That's all he is good for. He doesn't deserve a start over Kiraz or Chricton...
  65. Moey

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Have a look at Reese walsh and Dylan Edwards in the GF last night... taffe isnt 10% the player those 2 are.. Taffe is a back up utility who will only be chosen to cover injuries... thats it...
  66. Moey

And some players complained about training

That's the problem with this generation of players, most arent mentally prepared to be able to train at that level. Another reason why the standard of Nrl has gone down the drain, players can't put in consistent 80mins of football
  67. Moey

News Why Jarome Luai is the games next $1 million man & Bulldogs signing Bronson Xerri officially returns after four-year doping ban ends

I'd take Luai but only if we can give back Burton. You can't have both on playmaker money in the same team
  68. Moey

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Looking forward to seeing the future generation of Footy players in the grand final next week.. Statistically speaking.. there will be 3-5 players from our Gf team to go on make Nrl careers.. hopefully its for us.
  69. Moey

Official Bulldogs add two more utility players as signing spree continues

Canterbury Bankstown Utility Bulldogs we shall now be known as..
  70. Moey

Official Bulldogs add two more utility players as signing spree continues

100% this is what he is doing. No use putting rookies into the firing squad and watching them fail year after year. We won't win a premiership next year but we wont be getting flogged every week either, so its a win win situation and good on the club for trying something different
  71. Moey

News League enforcer Sean Keppie granted permission to leave

He is way too inconsistent and goes missing in games. Kid has some talent, but not what we need at dogs.
  72. Moey

News Billy Slater urges Bulldogs rethink over star recruit Stephen Crichton

I can't believe im saying this...but Hutchinson in the halves giving early ball to chrichton or burton on either side is more creative to the way we currently play, and defensively we have just saved lots of tries with much stronger defense. Add xerri and ado carr on the wings with blistering...
  73. Moey

That 2010 warriors team included the one and only Shaun Johnson !
  74. Moey

I remember that game clearly, i went and watched them live. So disappointing to lose but im pretty sure the Warriors under 20s side that year were freaks..
  75. Moey

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Feels like we been shopping at Aldi with all these poor mid crap signings
  76. Moey

Yeah dogs way and our winger butchered a few tries too
  77. Moey

KO having an awesome game, he is aa cut above everyone else today Kid is a 5/8 and will never be a lock. Its pure stupidity to think he is a lock Joash Papalii is also another future dogs Fb, our next batch of kids are exciting. Lets hope we dont ruin them
  78. Moey

Here we go again.. im cursed and can't get it to work
  79. Moey

Hopefully i get to see dogs score a try this week..
  80. Moey

Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

7 seasons and only 100 games.. that is piss poor. Always injured and barring 1 or 2 good seasons, has been a burden to the club.. glad to see him go.. Should have kept Shaun Lane..
  81. Moey

At the ground Robina

I had to choose between going to game and sitting behind the bulldogs bench or fly to Sydney to see kids.. Unfortunately the kids won...
  82. Moey

Thanks for that brother. Much love
  83. Moey

Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

Can he handle wrestling 10-20 players??
  84. Moey

My game day experience today.. For first 25mins i couldn't get any stream to work no matter what I tried. Dogs 24-0 Get the stream working and straight away sharks score 2 tries. Dogs 24-12 I turn it off and Dogs score again 30-12 Turn off for for fathers day duties Turn on for 2nd half...
  85. Moey

For whatever reason, that link doesn't work for me
  86. Moey

For the life of me, can't get any stream to work
  87. Moey

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Another loser we gladly got rid of..
  88. Moey

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

For all his faults and failures this year, and boy has their been many. I loved Ciraldo's interview. His face, his tone, his body language, the way he spoke his words, showed how serious he was amd angry at certain players. Loved how he called the team out for their standards, even referencing...
  89. Moey

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

I want to know how Gus' job as a commentator is more important than turning up to watch the team play
  90. Moey

Opinion Blake Taaffe

34 ppl voting for him so far to be FB.. lol He is Nsw cup material at best. 2024, replace 1 dud in Perham and replace him with another dud in Taffe.. great logic
  91. Moey

Presser vs Manly...

He is off to Hull next year thank fuck.. 1 player down, rest of the squad to go..
  92. Moey

Burton is not worth big dollars

I was trying to be nice by saying he has it all.. lol
  93. Moey

Burton is not worth big dollars

Burton is not worth what he is getting paid, kid has all the skills etc but in all honesty, will never get what it is to be a Bulldog.. his heart isnt it, you can see it in his body language..
  94. Moey

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Fcuk Okenbur... lol what a waste of space he is...
  95. Moey

One of those years bro..... i keep asking myself, surely it gets better next year.. the anticipation builds.. kick off comes and we are shit again... too depressing.
  96. Moey

What a shit team... cant even enjoy last 2 games of the season... fcuk this shit...
  97. Moey

Oks

One of the most overrated useless football player i have ever witnessed... I honestly feel for Hull supporters once they realise they have been dudded..
  98. Moey

The sad thing is, every year the coach/club find new duds we have to put up with....
  99. Moey

What Will You Miss About Avo?

Nothing at all to be honest.. wish Moses Mbye 2.0 all the best at the Dolphins