Search results

1. dogluvver

Any heard whether we are still trying to buy Matt King!

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about whether we are going to sign up Matt King.I really hope so!I think he is a tremendous player!Can't wait for 2009!After seeing the way the Broncos defended last night(until the last 46 seconds!)I think Ben Hannant and Mick Ennis with our...
  2. dogluvver

Who should be 5/8 next year!

I think Ben Roberts is the worst player in the game!I would much rather Daniel Holdsworth!I wouldn't put Roberts in any position,not even on the bench.I think he is useless!He can't kick.He just kicks and hopes and he never makes a break or sets anyone up for a try.Does anyone agree with this!
  3. dogluvver

Guilty conscience

I feel really bad about writing such a negative message earlier about the dogs!It just hurts so much seeing the dogs play so bad after following them for 30 years!Thought I'd say something positive about us!I think having so many injuries this year will really help us for next year with all of...
  4. dogluvver

Very sad dog supporter

Can anyone tell me the score in the dogs,tigers game.I turned it off at half time!It was too depressing to watch!I think we should let the toyota cup side play the rest of our first grade games for us for the rest of the year!They couldn't go any worse!It is impossible to go any worse!I have...