Search results

1. K

Darren Lockyer Announces Retirement - Final Season.

Idiot, the game is also a lot faster these days as well, you have to be a great deal fitter to play, I doubt Terry Lamb's "6 beer post-match recovery" would keep him up to standard against the athleticism of the modern day players, he'd be on his knees at the 60minute mark.
  2. K

NRL furore over gangsta gaffes

I think there'd be a few more negative comments if a Bulldog wasn't one of the players in question TBH... Fact is, it displays a lack of respect, I highly doubt the Bulldogs or Manly greats would appreciate the players posing with gang symbols for official team photos that are supposed to...
  3. K

NRL furore over gangsta gaffes

I think it displays a lack of respect for their club more than anything... Just proves that footy players are brain dead, these muppets can't even get a team photo right.
  4. K

Possible 2011 Line-ups

The Tigers just upgraded McKinnon to a 3 year deal, so they will have to justify that by playing him. Also, Lui was the Tigers 3rd string choice at halfback, Moltzen and Lazarus had dibs before him but suffered season ending injuries, Moltzen is an absolute gun at halfback and Sheens wants...
  5. K

Possible 2011 Line-ups

Tigers will be: 1. McKinnon 7. Moltzen
  6. K

Cowboys pull out of Eastwood race, Likely to Sign with Bulldogs

Cowboys pull out of Eastwood... Heehehehe.
  7. K

Goodbye and good riddance 2010 bring on 2011.

Have a few tragic Manly fans who are happy Hodkinson is gone, they think he is a waste of time, not up to it. He was badly exposed a few games when Foran was out. If Lyon or Foran go missing, Hodkinson has absolutely nothing.
  8. K

Who do we cheer now ?

;) Shouldve jumped while you had the chance, I was holding out the mattress to break your fall.
  9. K

Who do we cheer now ?

Wests Tigers
  10. K

People who High-Beam you as a Cop Warning

The cops would try and argue: a) Getting them to slow down and avoid the fine would not be keeping the roads safer as they would speed up again as soon as they passed the police car and therefore never be caught and therefore be allowed to continue speeding, where as if they were caught and...
  11. K

Arabic Writing

Can someone who can read/write in arabic please write the words "Infinity Equality" in arabic, it needs to be big enough to print screen and paste into word to enlarge it so not the size of this text please atleast THIS BIG This is because once i copy it into word it changes the...
  12. K

The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

dalger my only fears it the dalger in the tatt will even be MORE unreadable in the future... :(
  13. K

Jealous

workin for no money? that situations ****ed! come on msn or facey so i can speak to you about it?
  14. K

Jealous

ok, im also going to hamo next weekend haha even more jealous?!
  15. K

Jealous

haha nah i will be right, we had another pedigree lab for 11 years who unfortunately had to be put down earlier this year because he was found to have an agressive cancerous tumour in his mouth, and even when he was old i still loved him to bits. and these championship bred ones have amazing...
  16. K

Jealous

ppfft haha you will all be jealous when i have him home for SOOOOO MANNNY CUDDLES!!!!!!
  17. K

Jealous

I know you will be When you see my new puppy that will be ariving on the 5th he has excellent championship bloodlines and his mother was the kleenex puppy :)
  18. K

OMG : Pray for our "KB" ....

hahaha sure hani .
  19. K

yeh we are going to get like 200 dollars per person in our house hold to stock the fridges, because we had to throw EVERYTHING out... as there was no power etc.. blah i had hungry jacks once and cant it again this week.. and the shops lack a lot of food due to the situation, but i was able...
  20. K

true that, cept stace hahah thanks darl! i learnt that lesson hard and fast when i was looking out the front door at the start of the cyclone and heard BANG BANG BANG and this big bit of roof sheeting metal flew past and i ran inside lol. That ****s how people die on movies such as the final...
  21. K

better than none hey :P
  22. K

nah not really lol, how did your thread go?
  23. K

oh this **** is ****ed.. like 50+ hours without electricity, only just got internet this very second.... and we are one of the lucky estates that has a generator hooked up to our grid because we have underground power... no power, no food, towns running out of water... and airlies worse...
  24. K

were losing power already :( :( omg.. scary
  25. K

here comes the rain..
  26. K

last year when i went fishing we knew it would divert paths... this time.. dont look good lol.. they never ever get this close :(
  27. K

bahhhh freaking out and taping up windows time!
  28. K

OMG : Pray for our "Kurry"

:( :( :(
  29. K

god its not looking good... usually they turn around by now....
  30. K

yeh im pretty sure i did lol, i went to work then went out fishing!! thats how severe tropical cyclone hamish was lol
  31. K

oh it was like sunshine lollypops etc when hamish was meant to hit, it wasnt windy or rainy or anything at all, was a lovely day and i was at work wanting to go to the beach lol
  32. K

usually they dont get this close!!!! how was your flight? i've been on one of those 'last flights they've let go' and in reality they shouldnt have let ours go that time lol
  33. K

memories of last year?? what happened then??
  34. K

i live in mackay... thats why..
  35. K

good to hear your safe kurry.. but if it keeps heading the way it is i wont be too happy lol uh oh spaghetti oh's lol
  36. K

Bingle in the shower...

Finally the pic you have been waiting to see... Wasn't sure if I should put it directly onto the forum or not but heres the link if you wanna see :) http://i43.tinypic.com/wje7u9.jpg
  37. K

NRL Teams Round 2

In all fairness, I believe a lot of similar comments were made about the Knights side last week... How'd that work out?
  38. K

Driving question..

You have to indicate out of a roundabout before you exit regardless of whether it is single or dual lanes... The reason behind it is to speed up traffic flow, as it gives cars waiting to enter the roundabout a clear early signal as to where you are exiting... For example, if you are turning...
  39. K

Awful!!

ahhh this new forum i couldnt find where to post after not being on here forever!! i feel nothing was too wrong just stupid errors... But nearly none of our boys played rep over the offseason and that kinda thing needs actually game experience to get out of their game... only early days...
  40. K

Positives from the game

Only positive - nobody died.
  41. K

Where are...

Thats the basic point I was trying to make, people are all over Jamal & Heka, but they weren't alone in their epic sh*tness.
  42. K

Where are...

Patten was hopeless, as bad if not worse than Idris or Nanai.
  43. K

Where are...

The "hate" threads for the following: Luke Patten Ben Hannant Yileen Gordon All of those, especially Patten were absolutely hopless. Yet Heka & Jamal get crap plastered about them all over the forum. Harsh.
  44. K

Heka Nanai 2010 Discussion Thread

All the people bagging Heka & Jamal, what about Luke Patten? Is he a protected species, or do you all like ganging up in numbers on certain blokes like cowards? Patten was as sh*thouse as it gets, as bad if not worse than Heka & Jamal yet his name aint mentioned. Nice way to turn on your...
  45. K

Sack Hazem!

No excuses, Ennis had all off-season to practice. They were all from the sideline roughly but you'd expect an NRL standard goal kicker to bag at least 2 of them, possibly 3 and 4 if they are exceptional. 1 would be a failure at this level and 0 is just farkin miserable. People who use...
  46. K

Ennis High Tackle

not sure but i would guess he would have some carry over points. coz hes a grub.
  47. K

What is your street name and house/flat number thread.

i live in coogee ! off miami and bondi!
  48. K

How good would one of these be

european stuff had me on the ground for hooooooooooooours! bacardi 151 is better than the aussie absinthe!
  49. K

tomato sauce on the face make it lot better lol
  50. K

put some tomato sauce on those titties!
  51. K

that chick has great titties!
  52. K

true that i wouldnt care if it was cow testicle if it tastes that good
  53. K

Impulse Buying

165 is cheap.. start stressing when you spend 500 on a dress and you live in a town that its too nice for and havent even worn it yet :( tags still on it lol
  54. K

Ranga V Brunette

i rooted a ranga once lol
  55. K

mmm party pies
  56. K

Brushin' yo teef

i brush mine 3 times a day..
  57. K

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

i'm still alive etc.
  58. K

Think Filthy...

grandma's ***** and mellons?
  59. K

Rihanna's Cellulite!

some of the skinniest women you will see have it.. its just genetics.. just gotta accept that ****.
  60. K

Survey time!!

What type of day are you having? Great one :) Was there anyone who "made your day"? Sanchez my birdy hes being so playful and funny and cute. Are you liking how you look today? I'm in work clothes, so i dont really give two ****s what i look like haha Do you have anyone crushing on...
  61. K

fake gucci bags

yeah i dont buy fakes either... i dont even wear fake jewelry. solid gold only... :)
  62. K

Rihanna's Cellulite!

im one of the 8 or something percent of women in the world who don't get cellulite! i dont have it at all.. not one bit :)
  63. K

Self concious women

sounds fair haha
  64. K

Self concious women

:love: will you hit me now baby?
  65. K

Self concious women

i'm joking about a lot of things i say though.. im not sure why people cant see that?
  66. K

Self concious women

It doesn't really.. Most people are honestly shocked when i say i go to uni and to learn i have an education.. i say so many stupid things that i really have given up caring if people think im an idiot or not.. but heaven forbid they call me unattractive!
  67. K

Self concious women

i already did that two weeks ago at work accidentally lol.. everyone was just staring at me like i was a retarded and i was laughing so much like wow that was stupid
  68. K

Self concious women

no i havent... but i yearn for a boyfriend who will hit me and buy me flowers.. yet i am not self concious lol maybe i am a walking contradiction
  69. K

Self concious women

i do, she as helped me so much :) i am so appreciative, things would not be as great as they were without her and jorgie, they have helped me achieve so many things :) i am so thankful for them
  70. K

Self concious women

now i dont feel sorry for myself, instead i think i NEED to be hit..
  71. K

Self concious women

no i dont, i do not in anyway feel sorry for myself.. i dont go and cry when i get hit i actually sit in numbness..
  72. K

Self concious women

not when your abused from the day you were born, it then becomes mentally ingrained..
  73. K

Farted and followed through

i think i was pretty close last night!!!
  74. K

Self concious women

if you don't have mental issues due to that to understand what im talking about i congratulate you because you must be a very strong person!
  75. K

Self concious women

these things i fully understand..and this is not a stab at people like you who are self concious for these reasons what i dont understand is skinny *****es crying in the mirror woah is me im so fat. purely for attention it seems?
  76. K

Cheating.

i'm so in love right now and he can have my undivided attention always
  77. K

Self concious women

obviously you've never lived life with an abusive parent?
  78. K

Fav dishes - by natio

chimiii changgaaa haha Aussie - Crumbed fish and salad burgers Italian - Fettucini pollo Indian - Curry chicken and rice mmm i dunno i generally love all food except sushi that dont do it for me
  79. K

Fav dishes - by natio

Finnish pulla yummyyy
  80. K

Job Interview

dalger you seem to know more than everyone so thats a given!
  81. K

Muslim kids bash a kid over salami

harden the **** up princess! if i were the greek kids parents i would have sent him to school with half a leg of ham the next day.
  82. K

chiko roll vs spring roll vs chicken n corn roll

personally i prefer crumbed deep fried lard.
  83. K

Finally, a black man i like!!

hahaha every time i see a car with the numberplate GUF i think of you hth.
  84. K

Self concious women

spot on!
  85. K

Self concious women

you are to an extent self concious i am sure, everyone is.. but i cannot stand overly self concious.. when they have nothing to winge about but are still winging about everything.. overly confident *****es are usually fat bushpigs too lol its ****ed cant win... im not overly confident...
  86. K

Self concious women

why be self concious you dont need to be.. and no i dont think people have to be tanned to be hot, porcelin white skin is very hot
  87. K

Self concious women

i want to kill myself every day for no real reason but i do not lack self confidence, i am just depressed i do not stand infront of the mirror pointing to "fat" on my body that doesn't exist!
  88. K

Self concious women

nothing wrong with a bit of maintenance bit of makeup but i cant stand women seeing **** that isn't there
  89. K

Self concious women

whyyyyyy? why think your fat when you aren't??? i dont understand?
  90. K

Self concious women

you think mines fake when its real therefore you look stupid :p
  91. K

English tongue twisters

niin onnellinen
  92. K

Self concious women

sorry i was trying to admire my hotness in the mirror and my sister barges in and is like omg i look so fat in my prom dress (when she did not at all) so i responded, "Prom is in a week, starve yourself until then"
  93. K

Self concious women

daily on this thing i am grilled for having too much self confidence well you know what i cannot stand overly self concious women woah is me oh i am so ****ing fat and ugly winge winge winge blah blah blah well get off your fat ass and stop watching youtube all day then maybe you will...
  94. K

Kenneler Soundtracks

bahhahaha and i used to date a german guy!!
  95. K

Kenneler Soundtracks

wheres my theme song
  96. K

Top Shelf News 13/11

car wash plus cheerleaders yes plz