Search results

1. Sherwin_7

When do we get code for finals tix tomorrow

I got my tickets yesterday but got offered tickets to the corporate box through work, any one interested in 2 tickets located in Aisle 108 row 6? Only selling them for what I bought them for. $125 for both.
  2. Sherwin_7

NSW Origin five-eighth Josh Reynolds a Bulldog who won't roll over for anyone

I love all these articles on the boys. It makes the wait for Friday's game less boring. We all love the heart that Josh shows. He will fire the boys up next week and will get in the face of the Queenslanders. I give him 7 minutes before he is involved in a confrontation.
  3. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs v Roosters preview NRL.com Preview

Dogs 1-12. Graham man of the match
  4. Sherwin_7

Blake Ferguson - Official Roosters "employee"

We all knew this was going to happen. Only a matter of time before he is back in the first grade squad. Question is, where do they play him?
  5. Sherwin_7

Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

If our forwards can lay the platform like they have been, I am confident we will win.
  6. Sherwin_7

Congratulations to all at the Bulldogs

Gould knows when he sees something special. Although I am still waiting for round 21 to get revenge for our round 3 loss.
  7. Sherwin_7

Good read on Trent- SMH article. Proud to be a dog!

Great perseverance from a great player. I am happy for Trent and hope he can show just how good he can be next Wednesday.
  8. Sherwin_7

Vossy: James graham is my top pick

He has to be one of the toughest players I have ever seen. He just keeps going and going. I mean look at his stats. He has completely overhauled the role of props in his time in the NRL.
  9. Sherwin_7

Round 10 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Typical Boyd the hog. F**k you Cherry Evans.
  10. Sherwin_7

Either that or Tinkler has agreed to share his cupcakes if they manage a win..
  11. Sherwin_7

Manly's in. 10-4. Since when does Matai kick for goal.
  12. Sherwin_7

Newcastle are playing quite well. Manly look uninterested and Cherry Evans looks distracted.
  13. Sherwin_7

RLW MOLE - Blues new halves pairing - TRENT HODKINSON and @joshreynolds9

Both the boys deserve a shot. They have been playing some great footy behind our mammoth forward pack. It's going to be a tough series but hopefully they can help NSW bring it home.
  14. Sherwin_7

Josh Morris try saver 'play of the year'

'Play of the century' more like it.. Great heart from Jmoz to bring Johnson down and not a second too late..
  15. Sherwin_7

OmG TRX....

Gallen & Fifita too
  16. Sherwin_7

OmG TRX....

A few weeks ago I would of sold T-Rex for a bag of chips. Now he is stepping up and covering the hole that Franky has left on that left edge. And the combination with Hodkinson and Morris is really working for us.
  17. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

No thanks to Boyd. He doesn't have the heart to wear the mighty blue and white..
  18. Sherwin_7

Expansion of the NRL VS Relocation of certain NRL teams

I would prefer another queensland side before the central coast..
  19. Sherwin_7

Hodkinson wastes no time Fetching his Family

Good on him.. Really good to see he is happy in blue and white..
  20. Sherwin_7

2011 TOP 8 prediction

I would love to see that.. My prediction 1) Doggies 2) Titans 3) Tigers 4) Storm 5) Souths 6) Roosters 7) Broncos 8) Dragons/ Warriors - I have a feeling the dragons wont make the eight..
  21. Sherwin_7

Tim Winitana, Yileen Gordon??

I didnt mind Buddy but like others said he is way to inconsistent.. Winitana was an ok reserve grader but you never know..
  22. Sherwin_7

Eric Grothe Jr.Retires

Not good signs for parra.. Great signs for us..
  23. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris reveals the extent of his eyesight problems

This is good news to hear.. Hopefully he works more on his fitness during the off season and be raring to go next season..
  24. Sherwin_7

Ben Barba Joins Queensland Emerging Origin Squad

Good on the kid.. Hopefully its a big year for him next year..
  25. Sherwin_7

Dead - Jacin Sinclair

Very sad to hear this. RIP mate..
  26. Sherwin_7

Garth Wood KOs Anthony Mundine in the 5th

Great to see Mundine get put on his ass.. Good on ya Wood..
  27. Sherwin_7

Daredevil dog in highlands fling

This is great to see the boys bonding together and doing it a little tough in the bush and not sipping latte's.. Also I didnt realise Jama had an eyebrow ring.. You learn something new everyday..
  28. Sherwin_7

West Aust expansion SUPERTHREAD

I would like to see Perth back in the NRL..
  29. Sherwin_7

Mark Riddell poised for NRL return with Wests Tigers

MARK "Piggy" Riddell - one of the great characters in modern-day rugby league - is poised to make a dramatic return to the NRL next season with Wests Tigers. The one-year deal will be announced this week, with the Tigers planning to use Riddell as a shadow player for classy No. 9 Robbie...
  30. Sherwin_7

Kev's happy with Eastwoods return

I dont think Kev is the only one happy to have the Beast back..
  31. Sherwin_7

New 2011 CCC jerseys!!!

Another one mate.. The one Braith had it on with is long gone..
  32. Sherwin_7

An open letter to the Tigpies

Thank god I dont get other clubs crap..
  33. Sherwin_7

New 2011 CCC jerseys!!!

Yeah I noticed that too.. I mean my head isnt exactly huge but it was still difficult.. Hardest thing was going home and giving it to my misses because its my christmas present and I cant have it until then..
  34. Sherwin_7

New 2011 CCC jerseys!!!

The jerseys looked so hot last night.. I couldnt help myself not to buy them all..
  35. Sherwin_7

Sydney Roosters Sign 136kg Teenage Bulldozer

F*cking cold at the moment thanks Goose..
  36. Sherwin_7

Sydney Roosters Sign 136kg Teenage Bulldozer

Just because he is big & tall doesnt mean he will be able to cut it in the NRL.. Look at Hickey for instance..
  37. Sherwin_7

Contact sports out for Jamal

Interesting.. I didnt realise he wore contacts.. Hopefully the surgery went well..
  38. Sherwin_7

Cowboys seek permission to start negotiations with Roosters captain Braith Anasta

I could see Braith going there to partner JT.. 2 ex Bulldogs working together..
  39. Sherwin_7

Our starting Five-Eight next year?

I think Roberts deserves the first shot at five eight however I agree with Hansta that he only has a few good games then he goes missing..
  40. Sherwin_7

The Wright choice for Bulldogs

I would like to see him get a start in the centre position and move Idris into the back row.. However I dont see this happening as we have to many backrowers..
  41. Sherwin_7

Tahu's latest farce

I can't wait until this guy just fads away and we dont have to hear anymore of his sh*t..
  42. Sherwin_7

Moore shopping dollars rebuilding better Bulldogs

This is a good read. Its good to see the boys are getting right into the fitness.. I expect a huge year from the boys next year.. Lets hope they dont disappoint..
  43. Sherwin_7

WOODEN SPOON - who do you think will get it in 2011?

I think the Sharks will.. Although I would love to see Parra get it..
  44. Sherwin_7

Dane Carlaw Quits Catalans

Isnt this the guy who won queensland that origin game in the last minute back in the day?
  45. Sherwin_7

2011 Premeirship Teams Analysis

Who was this article written by?
  46. Sherwin_7

CC Bears expansion SUPERTHREAD

I'm all for adding more teams however I agree that a team in Perth would be a great idea..
  47. Sherwin_7

Israel Folau's brother Eni signs with Eels

THE Folau clan is not yet lost to rugby league with Parramatta signing Israel Folau's teenage younger brother Eni. As AFL recruit "Air Izzy" began training with the Greater Western Sydney Giants yesterday, the Eels snapped up his sibling. Eni is expected to play in the under-20s Toyota Cup...
  48. Sherwin_7

Penalty plunge probe is still on

I was waiting to here more on this.. If they had any evidence they would of done something by now..
  49. Sherwin_7

Tubby Tandy

Get back into training Tandy, we just got rid of hickey we dont need another fat lard running around..
  50. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs to bring out best in Frank Pritchard

I really think that next year will be huge for Frank.. He seems happy to be joining us.. I just hope he can put in 100% effort in the pre season and it will pay off for him..
  51. Sherwin_7

Cuthbertson a Dragon

Bennett will turn him into a great player..
  52. Sherwin_7

Inglis still with Storm - Gallop

This should make for an interesting off season..
  53. Sherwin_7

Wests Tigers fume over GWS kit.

Who cares.. It is a completly different code..
  54. Sherwin_7

Idris & Barba Earn Indigenous All Stars Selection

Good on the boys for making the sqaud.. It could be a good preview of what we can expect from these guys next year..
  55. Sherwin_7

Eastwood : The NEW Pricey.

Lets hope so.. I could see Eastwood becoming our captain one day..
  56. Sherwin_7

Panthers pick up off-contract Dogs

Best of luck to the boys.. Just not against us..
  57. Sherwin_7

Adam Blair Close To Signing With Bulldogs

This would be an awesome signing however I doubt it is true..
  58. Sherwin_7

taking the shot at goal...

Because league is becoming more like union with these stupid penalty goals.. I understand they are worth more in union but the fact of the matter is we want to see a free flowing game and dont want to stop for a penalty goal every 5 minutes.. Dont get me wrong I like watching union as well but...
  59. Sherwin_7

2010 Four Nations Super Thread

AUSTRALIAN coach Tim Sheens does not believe Petero Civoniceva has played his final Test despite the veteran prop volunteering to be cut from his bench for Saturday night's Four Nations final. Sheens would not name his final 17 but confirmed Civoniceva would not play against New Zealand at...
  60. Sherwin_7

Golf Day

Nah I suck at golf..
  61. Sherwin_7

taking the shot at goal...

I agree.. I understand taking a shot at goal puts you ahead just that little bit more or by certain converted tries but at the end of the day it is so boring to watch.. We arent rugby union here.. If you have momentum then go for a try.. Thats what the fans want to see.. Not Jamie Soward doing...
  62. Sherwin_7

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Good luck to those guys next year.. Hope they practice there kick chase in the off season because that will be there game plan next year..
  63. Sherwin_7

Who's a good Doggie

Awesome news..
  64. Sherwin_7

Mates Trent Hodkinson and Kris Keating reunite at Bulldogs

I dont like all this talking it up crap.. Just get back to training and let your football do the talking..
  65. Sherwin_7

Old Dogs stop bitter barking

Hahaha Keating can't ride a bike.. What kind of training are they doing over there at parra?
  66. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs Step Out in New 2011 Training Kit

I dont mind those training shirts to be honest.. Seeing all the boys in there training gear gets me more excited about next year.. Waiting for some snaps of Eastwood and Pritchard when they get back..
  67. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs make a pact with Leeds

Another great move from our CEO.. Great work Todd.. I will be looking forward to seeing what the young poms have to offer..
  68. Sherwin_7

News Starters secure; bench on notice for Kangaroos

The aussies should win this.. It will be a good game to watch..
  69. Sherwin_7

Kiwis make two changes for Final - Pritchard out!

Not a bad side.. Still dont think they can beat the aussies though..
  70. Sherwin_7

Inglis officially a Rabbitoh

Ohh Mr Goose its always good to hear from you.. Of course he is hanging around with the so called man.. It is classic SBW sindrome.. Starts with talking yourself up then leeds to saying you are bigger then the team/club then finally includes a late night dash to the airport without telling...
  71. Sherwin_7

Inglis officially a Rabbitoh

Get over yourself Greg.. If you are really your own man then speak for yourself and dont let that puppet Mundine fill your head with crap..
  72. Sherwin_7

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

17 days to go till the Ashes starts.. Can't wait to smack those poms..
  73. Sherwin_7

I'm calling for an "inquiry" ...

The Kiwis are relying to much on Benji. There forwards lay the platform then they just give it to Benji and expect him to do something magical. In my opinion Fien is a fail at halfback..
  74. Sherwin_7

Joel Monaghan under investigation for sex act with dog

I would to if I were him. Thank god now that means he wont get picked for origin anymore..
  75. Sherwin_7

Pritchard injured - ligament damage

I hope he doesnt play in the final next week so he can focus on getting right for next year..
  76. Sherwin_7

NRL star Bryson Goodwin's honeymoon horror

What a great way to start your marriage
  77. Sherwin_7

Four debutants named in Kangaroos team

Tim Sheens needs to get the boot.. I mean resting key players like lockyer fair enough but seiously how the hell does Farah deserve to be there..
  78. Sherwin_7

Carney named world's best player

Good on Carney he deserved it..
  79. Sherwin_7

Parra Sign Walker

Another great signing by the great CEO Mr Osbourne..
  80. Sherwin_7

Joel Monaghan under investigation for sex act with dog

WTF was he thinking.. What a sick bastard..
  81. Sherwin_7

2011 Bulldogs Squad (Merged)

The photos look like mugshots..
  82. Sherwin_7

Hodkinson ready to fire

I am really excited to see what we can produce next year.. I personally would love to see Hodkinson have a great season.. He has the credentials to be a great half back he just needs some experience..
  83. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs back in training and focused on Men's health

Good to see the boys helping out..
  84. Sherwin_7

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Australia - gooooooooone

Ahhh, you beat me to it..
  85. Sherwin_7

Has your hatred for Mason and/or SBW died down at all?

There both gone now which is good enough for me.. Lets get on with our new breed of doggies..
  86. Sherwin_7

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Australia - gooooooooone

Apparently eating 1 orignal glazed doughnut is the equivalent to eating 3 big macs..
  87. Sherwin_7

1995 Hyundai/Cenovis Vitamins Jersies now available on eBay and GoodScore!!!!

Interesting.. Gonna have a look at that.. Thanks heaps..
  88. Sherwin_7

I think England were horrendous.. They had Australia on the back foot for a while then decided to go for a penalty.. Why Burgess was playing in the front row I will never know.. Should be a cracker of a game next week..
  89. Sherwin_7

Congratulations to CK and his Lady!

Congrats CK..
  90. Sherwin_7

I agree FB.. I can't believe he picked Tuqiri over Boyd.. I am surprised he didnt have Farah at hooker and Lawrence in the centres too.. Might as well through them in.. Sheens has to go.. Give the job to a non NRL coach..
  91. Sherwin_7

Tuqiri's Back

I knew this was going to happen..
  92. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs new apparel deal has strong heritage focus

I really like the heritage jersey.. Will buy one when they come out..
  93. Sherwin_7

I think that Lote Tiquri will get a run..
  94. Sherwin_7

Fight hots up for Morris twins

Get lost Dragons.. He left for a reason and I dont want him to go back.. He was a great player for us last year, unfortunatly he has been a bit quite this year however I have a feeling he will have a big year next year because he will want to show that he is worth the big money.. I have faith in...
  95. Sherwin_7

Presentation night Pics

Bobcat doing his thing..
  96. Sherwin_7

Its a shame I would of liked to see some big hits and a few punches from the big man..
  97. Sherwin_7

Inglis not a Bronco yet!

More News Limited crap for you.. Always thinking of a way to cheat the system..