Search results

1. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

No one cares about credit, we dont want to be on tv, we dont want anything like that. We just want to make the games loud and create a fortress that we have not had for ages. And I certainly do not suggest that. That is what you expect me to suggest. but what I do state is that they are...
  2. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Because we value constructive feedback, i find it very IRONIC that someone from the BA would criticise us after all the shit they put us through.... Anyone else is fine, but someone from the BA who were trying to run us down, i find it very RICH. I compared them because it was not...
  3. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

100% bro.
  4. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah we understand, i guess most of us were brought up with a active supporter base type of support, so we understand it and can justify it :p everyone is different ! But tell the people around you about us, we need more people!! The people in the kennel dont want to chant, we sat in their for...
  5. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

It is a bit hard to chant for 80 minutes with 8 or so people. Whereas it is much easier for the BA with 300+ members, yet no one said boo. You should worry about your side rather as it is much poorer than ours then actually be criticizing. I would do anything to have another 20 people stand with...
  6. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah we have only been as a group for about 6 weeks and we are relying on more people to join us. We arent stand offish at all, come up to any of us and we will introduce ourselves like many people in the past have. As we only have 10 boys it is hard to keep an eye on everything when the people...
  7. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

bay 144 tonight, lets do this
  8. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

That is a BA chant as stated here.
  9. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah seeing there are only 10 of us ATM it is abit hard to chant against pure resistance etc. So we decided to stop.
  10. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Bulldogs supporters are the biggest bandwagoners. Hands down. If you dont want to chant go to a library. We purposely moved away from the army (a good 20m) and when kick off came everyone joined us. We did not chant in the second half due to too many flogs and bandwagoners around us. Turned...
  11. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Families can also join in. The issue isn't the families or demographics, people who are 99yo can join in. It is how families are perceived and how they are brought up. If you sing you are welcome, if you want to sit and watch the game then there are other parts where you can sit in the...
  12. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Come and sing with us tonight, Boys in blue on tour.
  13. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

The BIB will be on the hill with all the bulldogs supporters when we take on the dragons at kogorah on Monday night. Anyone is welcome to join us. One thing though: chant hard and listen to the capo! Like our page: www.facebook.com/boysinblue118
  14. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yes, that is where all the Bulldogs supporters will stand. We will be standing with all the Bulldogs supporters trying to drum up some noise to put the Dragons army on show.
  15. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

We sure are ! We will be on the hill at Kogorah !
  16. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Ye come over bro. Dw if ur alone we are all friendly. We speak the same language: Bulldog. :)
  17. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Alot of people are hating. No idea why lol. It is cute ;)
  18. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

More than welcome man. Looking forward to chanting with you. 1.4m is alot to work with to be honest. Also good size because alot of away grounds adhere to those measurements aswell. Too big is annoying and very hard to wave. Cant wait!!
  19. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yea he told me about that, that was nice of you !! I was meant to catch the train with him and meet him at Lidcombe for that game but suddenly he rocks up to the stadium im like where did you come from? He said a person dropped him off haha I was surprised. That's fine, you are more than...
  20. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

https://www.facebook.com/Boysinblue118
  21. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

We are 2 different groups entirely. The BA are non active. We are active. You cant even compare the two types. There is no hate we are all mates with alot of people in there (i sat in there for 3 years) and everyone knows what the BIB are about. It is just different ways we support our team...
  22. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Thanks for the feedback lads always good to get constructive feedback. Also the i just cant get enough chant is being looked at from before we just haven't finalised it yet ;)
  23. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Hope you lads who came over today enjoyed yourself ;)
  24. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Thats it bro, see you there !! :D 118 :)
  25. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Who cares anyways, let go mental !! Game day lads lets do this !! Parra scum we are coming for you :D
  26. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Come join us today lads. Bay 118. Anyone welcome :) Stand and cheer !
  27. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

That won't fix anything. We do not swear. You guys do, thought swearing was banned in Lidcombe library, typical bulldogs supporter breaking the rules.
  28. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

You cant stand up in the kennel.
  29. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Agreed. And every one agrees tina etc are doing a fantastic job. I even told them myself. But the people around them do not want to chant and you can not fix that. That is why you re locate get a fresh start and try something different. If it does not work all good atleast we went down trying...
  30. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

He and all his mates have moved due to the aforementioned reasons.
  31. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Cuz its cause im in the pingers muzzin all round bra ;) haha Nah srs shu um paulina doesnt go anymore, stacie sits BA, hog is with my lads, rami is in ba
  32. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Nah no chance the atmosphere is totally wrong. There are 70yos in there who bought tickets cause they were cheap who tell you off when you stand up/scream. Too social etc. There is nothing wrong with that but that atmosphere is not built for active support and what we are trying to achieve. They...
  33. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Interesting. Moe I will take that up. Lollies as a payment. Haha
  34. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

ATM it is probably the best to come over on game day and see what we are all about. I have pre recording but they are not ready to be published as they are pretty amateur. Come over and you will see us in full flight. Some little kids also join in its awesome haha
  35. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Thanks for the support bro. Thing is i know alot of people who want to make the switch over cause i am good mates with alot of the army people as i was there for 3 years every game home and away, however they do not want to move because of the social group that they feel they are indebted too...
  36. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Good point. Rbb have subgroups such as northgate, amok, west end massive etc Cove have harbour city service Melbourne have fratelli, horda, m3 etc It is completely normal just foreign to the nrl
  37. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Thanks guys for the support. Hopefully all you lads who want to actively support our team get on board because it makes games so much better for us lads and the players really appreciate it. Jim Doyle loves it aswell which is re-assuring. If 8 guys are louder than 300-400 people who knows where...
  38. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Interesting.
  39. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

No one is attacking anyone. I have liased with tina and we settled anything. For people not aware thats why it was brought up. I dont come on this site but someone showed me this and it is great we are being noticed. This BIB is a tentative thing pretty much used to gauge the interest. We...
  40. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Haha wow it has got worse. I was told to **** off back to the rbb, **** off outta their country, to get ****ed once more, and lastly to get ****ed again. Who thought supporting your team involved politics lol. If you want to watch the game go sit somewhere else....
  41. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Fair enough bro, seems like you prefer a library. Closest library is lidcombe. We are in bay 118.
  42. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yeah brother more than welcome. We have about 8-10 lads at the moment who go hard. We have about 5-6 decent chants which are easy to get the hang of. Come on over ill introduce you to the boys and come go mental brother. Anyone is welcome. We have a few kids with us aswell like 10yos who also...
  43. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

And no one gives a shit about tv coverage. We dont even want to be on TV. If that is your aim then you dont get what we are about. We just want to be loud and represent our team and our area. We dont care how we are perceived. We just want to cheer on the dogs. If we were trying to be number 1...
  44. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

It isnt a wedge. This is where NrL supporters fail to understand the difference between vocal support and NRL support. If you can sit here and say the BA are loud then you are lying to yourself. And it never will be loud. I sat in thwir for 3 years and lead chants with Ahmed and sami and no one...
  45. LebaneseBulldog

Boys in Blue

Yes we are active support for the Bulldogs. We are mostly football (soccer supporters from RBB and Cove etc) who also love NRL and would like the same passion. You will find that Souths and dragons have the same issues most of the active supporters have. The negativity from rexest shows the...
  46. LebaneseBulldog

Silly Eagles fans

i started the " u r a w@nker" chant lmao best
  47. LebaneseBulldog

Dogs v Raiders game delayed coverage on Ch. 9

sure will...both are live in nz and not sure bout england or ireland
  48. LebaneseBulldog

Stereosonic 2012

hahaha icehead convention go bro you wont regret it, its off its head
  49. LebaneseBulldog

Giving it to the manly scum

How good was it all of us as one giving it to the manly scum as they walked out of the stadium Because we were on the hill at the start they all had to walk past us. Was the best perofrmance from the army in AGES. what a feeling !
  50. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Haha Haha again LOL you are too serious about life
  51. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Haha succesfully trolled thanks for the lols :)
  52. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

kennel break code of conduct more than hektiks tbh lol
  53. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Why do people care what people think of us as supporters? Support ur team how u want lol. butthurt flops
  54. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Arent you a hero lol? You are pretty mad cause you can type properly on a dum supporters forum lol. You are a sad case lol u live on this forum lol get a life Pretty hektik cuz getting a bigi head causew you have control over some people in the cyber world hahahaha
  55. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Bro its the kennel, im not going to type properly. Dont tell me to grow up lol - you dont even know me. only god can judge me
  56. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

lmao me and ahmed were identical last week :$
  57. LebaneseBulldog

Jamie Soward - Poor Sportsmanship.

Yeah but that happened at the tigers game (aaron woods) and souths (luke burgess) too lol its common, they claim they r spitting just in general, yeh towards us....
  58. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

I would of course. A 60yo lady behind me was swearing her nut off last week. Comes with the territory. My uncle takes his 7yo kid to games, if you bring up you kid correctly then you will be able to be surrounded by people swearing and they wont swear either. Too many people like hickstar lol...
  59. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Agreed, i beeen to every home game this year aswell as every away game with them and only one fight happend with cops (long story with cops - cops provoked it big time, and the copper got in **** for it - called my mate mum and arab fker" and they got ejected from the sharks supporter bay cause...
  60. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

Yehhh 6 months lol Its not for everyone but if u like chanting n being loud supporting ur team then fair enough if u dont like it fair enough i admit sometimes poeple can go OTT but its not just us "teenagers" it is also other people too. i saw a fight outside allia nz stadium after thge game...
  61. LebaneseBulldog

Bad Supporters

bro u got no idea lmao. they called us bullwogs before then my mate re acted but we were just chanting lmao. we did noting rong bro relax urself. stop beating up the same stereotype we did nothing rong so relax. 3 times wenn we were walkin to the stadium we had abusue thrown towards us from...
  62. LebaneseBulldog

#ZapsWrap

yeah why do they say hulla hulla?
  63. LebaneseBulldog

Refund for #10 scratched (Mourayan)?

My friend put money on the number 10 in the melb cup Mourayan, however it got SCRATCHED Can she get her money back? Hows that work? Thanks
  64. LebaneseBulldog

Melbourne Cup Stream

look up the LS thread at that time
  65. LebaneseBulldog

happy bday

66. LebaneseBulldog

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Awesome win, carrol nice finish, thought dedset he was guna stuff it up... Nice shot by bellamy right at the death to but his bar Awesome :) Suarez still missing those crucial shots which is bad...
  67. LebaneseBulldog

Nice after game v stoke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wPW9KOSpO8 and cum to this ! http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/stoke-1-1-liverpool-suarez
  68. LebaneseBulldog

Anyone else getting calls from 02 9191 1626?

They have been calling the essendon club to about bets
  69. LebaneseBulldog

Housos

What did u guys think? Didnt live up to the hype imo...
  70. LebaneseBulldog

Good old $BW

This. Awesome post.
  71. LebaneseBulldog

Man MOONS The QUEEN

nice good on him Short clip (no mooning, just very short interview) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d43dlwRrxeo
  72. LebaneseBulldog

Mario Balotelli thread

Mario Balotelli's house set on fire as he shoots fireworks from window More from Pom_81... http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=91877
  73. LebaneseBulldog

Whats your favourite beach?

lmao yea i think her family lives in the east. ill let her know that theyre homos lol do you live in auckland?
  74. LebaneseBulldog

ohh i think she went there? is the sand not white and do u have to travel on pakuranga rd to get there? lol
  75. LebaneseBulldog

yea she was in central auckland though and didnt venture off very far lol. she did say the hot water beach was awesome when she went a couple of years back
  76. LebaneseBulldog

nz has the worst beaches lol. a friend of mine was there for christmas and she showed me photos of the beaches... lol
  77. LebaneseBulldog

especially losing them :(
  78. LebaneseBulldog

My Pee smells like chicken noodle soup

lmao noodle soup? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJuWdyq0ETA
  79. LebaneseBulldog

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

hahaah epic
  80. LebaneseBulldog

The humble chip butty

nutella and peanut butter sandwiches are pretty good too
  81. LebaneseBulldog

The humble chip butty

normal potato chips on a roll is awesome too FOR ALL US ETHNICS WITH LEB BREAD, TRY BURGER RINGS ON LEBO BREAD
  82. LebaneseBulldog

Baghdatis' Future

ive got my shoes tied tight and my lunchbox packed, i hope i dont get in a fight oooohhhhhhh back to school, back to school, back...to...schooollll
  83. LebaneseBulldog

iPhone 4s

how much would a 4s sell for when the 5 comes out? the 16g is outright $800, so would it go for 500-600 in a year or so's time when the 5 comes out?
  84. LebaneseBulldog

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

livo all over uz, bull****
  85. LebaneseBulldog

http://www.golstv.com/ http://www.hitsports.net/ http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/61813-Saturday-s-Football-Links-15th-October-2011
  86. LebaneseBulldog

Kennel Twits

LOL @ james graham on twitter hahahahahahah JammerGraham James Graham For all you doggies fans with the JAMMER TIME banner. Better get to the gym, it's gonna be tough holding it up for 80mins #strawberryblonde 16 hours ago
  87. LebaneseBulldog

Countdown to NRL 2012

soonish couple weeks max
  88. LebaneseBulldog

Countdown to NRL 2012

http://timeuntilnrl2012.co.cc/ For all you desperate people !
  89. LebaneseBulldog

iPhone 4s

10. Who’s your daddy? Siri: You are. Can we get back to work now? 9. Take a photo. Siri: I’m not much of a photographer. 8. Siri: I’d blush if I could. 7. Knock knock. Who’s there? Siri: Joshua. Joshua who? Joshua, I don’t do knock-knock jokes. 6. Tell me a joke. Siri: I can’t...
  90. LebaneseBulldog

2012 Jersey

this one moe? http://www.canterburynz.net.nz/data/portal/00003552/content/32634001299026146541.jpg
  91. LebaneseBulldog

Rubbish banners thread

lolololololol
  92. LebaneseBulldog

Not happy with the club!

why dont u just download it for him and send it over...
  93. LebaneseBulldog

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

makes sense ! Thanks :)
  94. LebaneseBulldog

Kennel Touch Footy - Sunday Oct 23rd (All Kennelers Welcome)

Nah im serious ! the next day is my maths exam and i wanna root it (excuse the pun) ! Im in next time swear !
  95. LebaneseBulldog

Kennel Touch Footy - Sunday Oct 23rd (All Kennelers Welcome)

maybe next time! its in the middle of my hsc!
  96. LebaneseBulldog

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

can someone explain this lockout? why's it happening?
  97. LebaneseBulldog

Delusional Liverpool

cause hes not a troll. he speaks the truth and is UNBIAS unlike you cheeseburger boy
  98. LebaneseBulldog

Delusional Liverpool

He doesnt even go for livo hahaha