Search results

1. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Ahh living in a world of entitlement where our money spent means we can behave like dickheads and show no respect. I would rather live in a community that's respectful and responsible. Judgement and intolerance rules our community these days. I'm a loyal Blue and White Fan and will never show...
  2. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I really don't like our defence in the halves ATM. Burton and Hutchison both showed they are being targeted. I'd prefer Taffe or Sexton at 7 if this improves the Attack of our left edge. Stats would support this. But more importantly a chance to ice games and grab a few more Ws. When Preston...
  3. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I'd give Taffe a go at 7 and Hutcho to 14 next week
  4. Bulldog wazza

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Better he stay with the Eagles and get his big money than have to play in NSW Cup or maybe he should go to Super League... he could go well over there.
  5. Bulldog wazza

Official Finally Truth!

Whether the club is winning or losing there are always haters of our great club.. Seen it happen in the 80s 90s and 00s .. Same dribble just different media names and mediums used. Gould was there during the Woks time and learnt so much under Bullfrog and the calibre of leadership and commercial...
  6. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Selection is tough but given our lack of forwards he was given a shot.. He injured his shoulder first hit up and obviously couldn't play with it. Unfortunate but that's footy!!
  7. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Yea I love what Critta said.. no excuses and wanted more.. regardless 6 players injured second half and missing bench players he still wanted us to Ice the very strong Roosters .. that's how we will return to glory
  8. Bulldog wazza

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Busted his shoulder 1st hit up.
  9. Bulldog wazza

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Kiraz and Critta swap would be better.. Wanna see Kiraz running metres go nuclear next week. Critta better to defend at centre
  10. Bulldog wazza

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

If we can control the middle and kick well to the corners to get them coming out of their end we have a very chance of a boilover.. fast line speed from our smaller pack and ball control through our middle 3rd will keep us in the game. Really want to see Drew and Burto push the team around and...
  11. Bulldog wazza

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

I'd disagree here with some points but do concede on others. No Halves - we have one in NSW Cup at the moment and plenty gaining experience or in rehab (K.O.) No middles - We have Max but need 2 more top shelf ones. Rookie Coach - I like Ciro and think he is working under pressure and his...
  12. Bulldog wazza

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

I honestly don't this group dropping like previously seen in 2023. These guys have shown they will fight till the last minute. Next 2 weeks don't be surprised if we jag a well deserved grinding win over either storm or chooks.. upsets do occur every week
  13. Bulldog wazza

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

1 Connor 2 Wilson 3 Critta 4 Kiraz 5 Skelton 6 Burton 7 Taafe 10 King 9 Mahoney 8 Faamausuli 11 Kikau 12 Curran 13 Hutchison 14 Salmon 15 Hughes 16 Mann 17 Knight 18 Kautoga
  14. Bulldog wazza

Round 4 Press Conference

The wins will come. This year's team is much better than the previous 7 years easily. I like the structures and movement of kiks down the left edge and Critta drawing defender's. Burton has even today shown more poise in his running and kicking with the group. Unfortunate that Drew and Morrin...
  15. Bulldog wazza

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

1.Tracey 2 Xerri 3 Burton 4 Crighton 5 kiraz 6 hutch 7 sexton 13 Curran 12 Kikau 11 Preston 10 King 9 Mahoney 8 Hughes 14 Taffe 15 Faumasili 16 Morrin 17 Skelton
  16. Bulldog wazza

Liverpool stadium

Agreed Liverpool Moorebank through to Auburn out Hurlstone Park out to Camden let’s make the whole area our juniors :sweatsmile: Feed it all to our new Football HQ and Stadium in Liverpool … Dogs Leagues club and Belmore will remain our spiritual place and the Bulldogs NWRL home stadium… Keep...
  17. Bulldog wazza

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

I'm going to call this season a break out for a number of changes in our squad that have been with resilience and pride in their roles as NRL players bringing the teams closer to that allusive top 8. I like our backline and indeed see the previous spine of Mahoney Burton Sexton being stronger...
  18. Bulldog wazza

2024 Jerseys

This is always my Favourite one.
  19. Bulldog wazza

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

No Deal... fox belongs here. Parramatta on the Decline their windows for a premiership has gone too... move on telecrap and scum media
  20. Bulldog wazza

Willie Mason

40 -10 up the Wahs - Mase would be smiling
  21. Bulldog wazza

News ‘Don’t see it from outside’: Inside Dogs’ ‘new chapter’ as Foxx reveals hidden Ciraldo truth

JAC staying positive and moreover praising Wilson who I also see as a very good player with alot of upside to his future. I'd love the to see him bulk up and work on his kick returns as he would be a handy FB option if he could study the Generals play and a bit of Rod Silva support play...
  22. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Keaon Kolomantangi linked to raiders

https://www.zerotackle.com/rabbitohs-facing-tough-challenge-to-keep-origin-star-forward-162236/ Raiders may still have a chance.
  23. Bulldog wazza

Drew Hutchinson signing

He can tackle and does scramble well when the line is broken.. This is something our current crop have not being doing. Need more defence minded and working footy players to establish a level not seen for years in the joint. Hutch Critta and indeed Salmon will bring this to the team next year...
  24. Bulldog wazza

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Haha Buzz Drunkfield would never sensationalise a comment.. The gibbering wombat has always wanted to only get to the bottom of thing's
  25. Bulldog wazza

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

The issue is they have is the Spine candidates are very few and far between in the NRL. We previously also showed interest in Toby Rudolph, Brandon Smith , Nicho Hynes Finucane, Hass, Tino, Moses Leniu, Fisher,AFB and Shaun Johnson Ben Hunt. So it's a simply a Manager and clubs competing for the...
  26. Bulldog wazza

News Why agendas have crept into Bulldogs’ wrestling drama

Indeed this was highlighted in another post the punishment is not an issue.. it's the agenda of certain figures along with Buzz. Standards need to be maintained. Move on let this story fizzle out as it's fuelling the media vultures.
  27. Bulldog wazza

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

Interesting comments to say the least on this subject. My takes on the punishment first then more on the culture and program. Shark Bait and the players who felt it was out of line or confused by the tactic would probably never have worked enough with Gracie Jiu Jitsu as its an old Brazilian...
  28. Bulldog wazza

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Definitely not all physical it's video work. Gym physio time on the paddock skills sessions. Wrestling and drills.. the reality is these guys completely wanted an easy way to earn their coin. No way they should bitch if they can't perform each weekend. If Billy was running our program I'd say...
  29. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Josh Jackson

I would be surprised if Jackos body would actually last this year. He made the right decision to retire.. Honestly, look at what workload he would've had with all of the missing troops this season.
  30. Bulldog wazza

joash Papalii

That's because it is the key to success we proved it works over 30 years...
  31. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Kiraz not a centre

I haven't given up on Wilson or Kiraz in Fg. Wilson to bulk up and to work hard this off-season to contend with Kiraz for FB is where I see them both... Taafe is 5/8 Burto and Critta centres
  32. Bulldog wazza

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

I'd like the boys to just relax and play footy instead of overthinking plays. Have a go and defend and remember these are the last few weeks of the season with zero pressure on them. No one expects them to win!! So it's simple fox and burto hunt the left side with kiks Wilson and Averillo push...
  33. Bulldog wazza

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

How far has Rugby League fallen in the last 25 years..I must say all this mess the NRL and player management created with Clubs is a blight on the game. Too many hands in the pot and the players don't even see how much of the deals carved out really do go to them. I argue this every month with a...
  34. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Bulldogs Drive for 25 !

Thank you for the update on Piakura. I see a great signing for the Titans with Tino and David also locked in . Why do you not rate the other 3 players?
  35. Bulldog wazza

I hear you sir and believe the lack of players in the talent pool is the perfect storm for player management. Clubs are all desperately working hard to retain and maintain squads and with the current systems it's no wonder players look around as often as they do for money based on the guidance...
  36. Bulldog wazza

I concur here sir with regards to patience and willing to follow the direction set by Gus for the club to return to the top of the league again. The market is very small in terms of opportunities with the the top 8 clubs commanding most of the pool talent on contract regardless of the Cap...
  37. Bulldog wazza

SEASON 2024 recruitment is pretty much resolved with signings don't you think ? We would be talking about them joinng already hence my opinion of targeting 2025 with Nov 1 fast approaching. Even if we don't get all the proposed cattle in my post it's indeed an opportunity to review our current...
  38. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

How bout we push the same narrative for thus pack.. - BRENDAN PIAKURA, COEN HESS - LINDSAY SMITH ,AARON PENE & JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN
  39. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

Drive for 2025 2RWRS - BRENDAN PIAKURA COEN HESS PROPS - LINDSAY SMITH AARON PENE & JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN Add this to Max King , Kiks and Presto and I'm seeing a good season with Harrison Edwards Liam Knight and SST as depth. Surely we have some money coming back in the Cap to build a nucleus...
  40. Bulldog wazza

2023 is finished 24 won't be much more.. Lets go for 2025 signings with my picks as below 2RWRS - BRENDAN PIAKURA COEN HESS PROPS - LINDSAY SMITH AARON PENE & JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN Add this to Max King , Kiks and Presto and I'm seeing a good season with Harrison Edwards Liam Knight and SST as...
  41. Bulldog wazza

Tpj to retire from nrl

The Kid is blessed with alot of talent but couldn't harness it with any otber system but the Panthers unfortunately. I'm glad he decided to stand by comment earlier this year. No use him staying loyal to league as he can do more in Boxing and make easy money and even do a stint in Tongan Rugby...
  42. Bulldog wazza

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

I do think Hetherington was amazing but he did get rep honours so it comes back to players i watched like Glen and Steve Hughes who both would've gone further but for injuries.. similar to Matty Ryan.. The newer generation it's clear that Patten is the stand-out here.
  43. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Kiraz/Wilson would be my actual first experiments in the off-season to see how they go at FB with Blake Taffe as competition. I like Burns and Critta at centres and Xerri to put pressure on them for a position. Wingers Fox / Skelton with Wilson and Kiraz again as options too. This makes a good...
  44. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Xerri I'm not one to think he cones straight into the FG squad.. He's got a lot to prove understood but let's see him in reggies first please..
  45. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Stephen Crighton

After watching Critta tonight I still think we have him as out Strike centre outside Preston. Wilson alongside him to develop would be a great plan to work on in the off season. I see potential in FB for Taffe or Kiraz who is great running the ball back and is safe in the air. 2024 potential...
  46. Bulldog wazza

Won't anybody think of the kids? Why Gus's Bulldogs signing blitz might come at a cost

I am not sure there is no diversion of the plan if you consider the number of players moving on from this year's Top 30.players moving or not being returned in Flanagan Okunbor Nu Brown I see as straight swaps for the players we have just signed The young talent we have promoted this year in...
  47. Bulldog wazza

News RFM Rumours only tumours read on

You can't be serious to think Gus isn't right to extend his tenure here when we have very little experienced DNA in the club. Buzz and the ex Dogs board member are so selfishly designed to put this club through more pain than it deserves. Gus will win this war along with Ciro. Let's get behind...
  48. Bulldog wazza

News RFM Rumours only tumours read on

Disgusting behaviour driving great club man out of the club.. He's been under enormous pressure along with many of the fans and sponsors wanting him to lead this very inexperienced pack. If we had 2 Max Kings and 2 Kikaus and a Preston leading the way all year I can see why he is not in our FG...
  49. Bulldog wazza

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Cosmo - Skelton makes way for Fox ...Wilson and him both would've been in contention.. Either choice is an upgrade on Kiraz on the wing in terms of speed. I prefer Wilson with his positional play and would hope this makes for healthy competition regardless..
  50. Bulldog wazza

This line up is pretty close to what I would've put on the paddock against the dolphin's.. II'm glad we're seeing something close to our best line-up..
  51. Bulldog wazza

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

He's not a big contract and would be looking to crack First grade as he is stuck behind Trell Campbell Johnstone and plenty other players at South's. He will look good in NSW Cup alongside Karl and Joash combining no doubt. I want to see Forwards in the middle as our next 6 signings before we...
  52. Bulldog wazza

I'm keen to see Wilson developed before Skelton as a FG player. He really seems to know positional play much better. Safe under the high ball. Is fast and support play is coming along too.. Perhaps we see Averillo and Wilson share FB and the wing til seasons end. 1 Averillo 2 Wilson 3 Burns 4...
  53. Bulldog wazza

Jeral Skelton

I like Kiraz as a Centre potential. Skelton to slow to turn and chase in goal kicks on his wing which is why I love Wilson on the Wing. Skelton is a beast running rhe ball back so I'd be happy to see him develop into Fullback. Good headache to have next year with Crichton and Xerri coming to the...
  54. Bulldog wazza

Your team for round 22 vs Dolphins?

01. Averillo 02. Skelton 03. Kiraz 04. Wilson 05. Josh Addo-Carr 06. Matt Burton 07. Toby Sexton 08. Max King 09. Reed Mahoney 10. RFM 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Harrison Edwards 14. Kyle Flanagan 15. Morrin 16. Franklin Pele 17. Tevita Pangai Junior 18. Topine 19. Alamoti 20...
  55. Bulldog wazza

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

Article written by Dane Eldridge who is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.
  56. Bulldog wazza

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Indeed short careers are always a risk. I'm thinking the glass half full and believe perhaps his time in rehab over the past few years possibly has extended his long term shelf life and once he's done his tour of NRL he can easily take the dollars on a 4yr deal later in SL. If Kasiano can still...
  57. Bulldog wazza

Official Dogs 2023 Attack Currently better than the Roosters

The big scores are a reflection of the playing group we have lost from the pack 100% from Barrett's 2022 team. Vaughan and Thompson when he was on the paddock along with Jacko and JMK they all did tremendous work in defence. This year if we had a working pack below playing all year I'd say we...
  58. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Alamoti

Too soon to judge him as not first grade. He needs more time and develop skills to perform 100%. If he was used around the ruck and built his tank over the next off-season we could see his ball playing skills and stepping better
  59. Bulldog wazza

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

Ok thanks for the update on Flegler.. yep Leniu we should've pushed for last time we were in talks with him a couple seasons ago. Stocks are slim. We got to look at 2025 and 26 potential then.
  60. Bulldog wazza

Forwards in general I agree there is little stock in the NRL market and Super League is limited too with most only wanting to come down for big contracts. Fleglers contract finishes next year.. Drongos surely can't keep everyone.
  61. Bulldog wazza

Pele is not the answer unfortunately..he's is not producing the post contact metres and defence isn't great either. We don't have the stock in the place to compete.
  62. Bulldog wazza

I would suggest there are a bigger fish to fry.. Thompson and Tevita combined bring us to the table regarding a top teir prop and Second rower
  63. Bulldog wazza

Pretenders and contenders

Good finish for the Dogs who do we beat to get to 22 pts?
  64. Bulldog wazza

Official Ciraldo's Presser

I get the frustration in the comments of lack of successful years since 2014. However you don't win premierships without leadership and experience. The mentoring and standards set by our old successful teams aren't available to the kids we have now. Buying players won't guarantee it...
  65. Bulldog wazza

Official Ciraldo's Presser

I hear u but on the 1st hit up from the kick off is not on.. Can't blame the players for that.
  66. Bulldog wazza

Rd 20 vs Broncos 3-2-1

3 Preston 2 Wadell 1 Averillo Special mention Wilson who continues to impress. His speed is solid enough for top grade and he does the hard carries and catches well.. I'd really like to see the Morris Twins spend time with our backs this off season to help them with decision making in...
  67. Bulldog wazza

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Is this team be coming first? No Flanno Skelton Wilson and Topine certainly makes a difference
  68. Bulldog wazza

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Just saw an update on Broncos for tomorrow.. Fans are worried coming ro Belmore and getting ambushed with missing troops.. "Danger game no Patty, Payne, Reece, Tom and Oates plus they at Belmore" They are banking on Adam Reynolds to kick them to victory and control the game.
  69. Bulldog wazza

Your early 2024 State of Origin Teams?

Agree Burto Fox and Critta to play for the Dogs. 1. EDWARDS 2. TO'O 3. BEST 4. LATRELL 5. TURBO 6. WALKER 7. CLEARY 8. TRBOJEVIC 9. COOK 10. HASS 11. MARTIN 12. KALOAMATANGI 13.MURRAY 14. HOBSON 15.YEO 16 RCG 17. LENIU
  70. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Critta should be our right centre next year if he's not at the Fb spot.
  71. Bulldog wazza

Addo carr hamstring

Skelton to Fox's wing for the next couple of games whilst he gets a rest. I'm hoping also Wilson and Averillo get to share the FB role to allow experience and Averillo to be on the end of some plays aswell. I like the idea of Critta and Kiraz in the Centres next Year with Wilson at the Back...
  72. Bulldog wazza

2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Congratulations NSW for putting on a much better defensive effort.. Qld and NSW went very hard in the first half. The energy used up certainly showed in the end with both teams missing chances but deservedly Queensland found the winning moments more in the end. Still have many more years of the...
  73. Bulldog wazza

TPJ

Effort plays and hard metres will make me smile.. offloads and tries will be that cherry on top. Keep working TPJ..
  74. Bulldog wazza

Skelton

Jmoz sbe hired 100 percent.. The standards and winning attitude he brings would be amazing
  75. Bulldog wazza

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Wow check out the 2019 Storm TPA - Cameron Smith must have been at least 700k of it.
  76. Bulldog wazza

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

We lost Sutton 9 min into the game losing a forward with a team already weak in this area showed up in the second half. Bringing in two backs in Ward and Skelton late was never going to support the middles.. the main thing I see is there was effort last night. When Souths scored that try from...
  77. Bulldog wazza

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

I think you will find the players who played last night are more about the current sentiment on performance. They fought to the end. Regardless of the poor defensive reads.. Skelton who everyone wanted in grade earlier drops the ball leading to try that starts the run of points. Ward was a deer...
  78. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Blake Wilson

Addo Carr brings resuleince professional mentors hip to the young kids like Wilson.. I'm still thinking he can be an exciting Fullback for us. Averillo was strong tonight but we must also ensure we develop our kids moving forward. Avo and Wilson to share the right wing and FB for the final...
  79. Bulldog wazza

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Given they are developing debutantes don't judge them fellas.. this is why promoting the NSW Cup players early isn't going to solve our current problems.
  80. Bulldog wazza

Lose lose situation

Just have a crack Lads no stupid emotional comments will come forth from me If I see effort. We were putting in the beginning of the year against the Broncs Warriors and a few other games. We push these guys and win I'm thrilled that our forward pack cam be proud. I'd be surprised if Topine...
  81. Bulldog wazza

2023 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I think we have to respond quickly and with purpose to the community and fans. South's have been this themselves and other clubs.. However I think we still have the wrong players in the positions again ... Here's my team selection Burns and Burton would be my Centre's tbh this weekend. 1...
  82. Bulldog wazza

Our options in the centres is very limited. Ward and Skelton I have watched the last couple of weeks and they definitely are not solid readers in play or defence. Noticed tries been scored as they struggle to turn and chase kicks in goal as they rush up to cut off plays etc. However Johnston...
  83. Bulldog wazza

01. Josh Addo -Carr 02. Jeral Skelton 03. Jacob Kiraz 04. Jake Averillo 05. Blake Wilson 06. Karl Oloapu 07. Matt Burton 08. Max King 09. Reed Mahoney 10. Franklin Pele 11. Tevita Pangai Junior 12. Kurtis Morrin 13. Jacob Preston 14. Kyle Flanagan 15. Kitione Kautoga 16. Ryan Sutton 17...
  84. Bulldog wazza

News Bulldogs v Knights: RFM bouncing back; Fitzgibbon on track

Lets go with 24- 20 we win in a tight contest Fox and Kiraz scoring tries through Burton
  85. Bulldog wazza

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

The NSW Cup team .. wait til they have 3 years in NRL together with Burto Kiks and Presto. That's what I'm looking forward to...
  86. Bulldog wazza

News Reece Walsh Judiciary - Charged with Contrary Conduct

3 matches https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/06/27/judiciary-live-blog-reece-walsh-fronts-nrl-judiciary/
  87. Bulldog wazza

Opinion 2024 NSW Origin Coach

Matty Johns is now pushing either Sticky or Bellamy for NSW job.. unless Freddy's blues can put a score on QLD last game to keep his job
  88. Bulldog wazza

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Our major challenge outside of the obvious everyone is who do you think will join us next year unless we pay major overs.. Cap management will mean we will not want to continue this process of bringing in stars like Hass, Leniu or any other power forward on contract or coming to market unless we...
  89. Bulldog wazza

Paul Langmack will our next guest on the Podcast. What would YOU like to ask him?

1 Worst Job you have ever had? 2 Special Talent that no one knows about? 3 Does he see the Dogs making the finals over the next 2 years? 4. Worst injury ever had and what happened
  90. Bulldog wazza

Family club

Sending you and your son prayers and blessings sir. Speedy recovery and 100% our club has amazing people like Fox Burto and Gus. They along with Raymond Max and many more are great examples of the class we display in the community. However I also believe us supporters can also display similar...
  91. Bulldog wazza

Of course to highlight Nichos experience in FB and I'm sure he would bring more to the team than Teddy 100%.. Ball playing and running to boot with every attribute to meet the challenges. Great attacking spine with kicking talent across the park including Burto on the Bench.
  92. Bulldog wazza

New South Wales 01. Nicho Hynes 02. Brian To'o 03. Campbell Graham 04. Latrell Mitchell 05. Stephen Crichton 06. Cody Walker 07. Mitchell Moses 08. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 09. Damien Cook 10. Payne Haas 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Liam Martin 13. Cameron Murray 14. Matt Burton 15. Haumole...
  93. Bulldog wazza

Brett Kimmorley I think isn't ready to go NRL let alone SOO. Great bloke but too early. For passion and hard nosed will to win I am now also thinking how would JMOZ go in being part of the leadership group for building the want and will to win against all odds.
  94. Bulldog wazza

Bellyache would be the strategic man for the job but I still feel we need Ennis Fitzy and Bedsy in that group. Sticky would also bring a passion back to the playing group. No more excuses or justifications to why they wear the sky blue should be heard. You either come ready to play and die for...
  95. Bulldog wazza

After years of poor selections and Coahing. Who do we look to finally bring the game back into balance?? My personal opinion would be to have a brains trust of Craig Fitzgibbon Head Coach - Danny Buderus, Mick Ennis and Gallen with perhaps Craig Brllamy as the new head of Selectors... Thoughts ??
  96. Bulldog wazza

Johns brothers tiff

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/you-need-to-pick-a-side-fittler-weighs-in-on-johns-brothers-feud-20230620-p5dhzc.html
  97. Bulldog wazza

News Gus Perspective

I'd say 16th will be our final spot on the ladder this year. If we do move to 12th next year we have done well. No number 7 looking to improve us behind a Forward pack lacking bite and aggression will mean no finals until we have 6 Hard running meter eaters .. I feel sorry for any half that...