3. A

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

Has been release effective to Titans
  4. A

No Source Hayze Perham

Believe we’ve signed him Meh
  5. A

No Source Isiaah Papalii

Hearing we are chasing Isiah Papalli . Not sure how far we are but we are in talks with him or are really interested .
  6. A

Mounties trial

Hi , anyone going to the trial today at 5pm vs Mounties ? It’s at belmore a in-house trial
  7. A

The best possible team we can field this year .

Meaney ( although I prefer Hopoate but we lack centres at our club) Dwz Averillo Hopoate Crighton / Reimis Foran Reynolds Tolman Jmk Napa Jacko Elliot Rfm toomaga Kalache / sue Ogden Cogger / holland
  8. A

Under 15’s players needed

hey guys looking for any players that are 15 or turning 15 this year to come join our team if interested. Please inbox for more information
  9. A

Smokey's to make the team next year

Mine are Adam Elliot for backrow spot ahead if lane and Holland for perret.heard some news that the dogs are really impressed with Holland and his progression .i think within 10 weeks he will be in the 17.and Elliot for me will be in fg for majority of the season
  10. A

why i will prefer to finish 6th

Top 4 is out of our reach now,so the way I see it,winner out of 6v7 ,will verse loser ojt of 2v3? Am I right, i will much prefer to verse souths week 1,then either broncos/cowboys rather than storm/roosters.
  11. A

any 18/19 year olds want to play league

hey just wondering if any 18/19 year olds would like to play rugby league for the bankstown sports need a few players
  12. A

out of tomorows match

graham is out of tomorows match huge loss. he was actually pretty lucky to play last week.
  13. A

18/19 league next year

hey guys gathering a new team together at cheso if anyone is at the age of 18/19 next year and wants to play league let me know asap as i got a new coach coming in. and will be starting preseason very soon
  14. A

Rd11 Bulldogs Lineup to face Raiders

Ben Barba Steve Turner Josh Morris Jamal Idris Bryson Goodwin Kris Keating Trent Hodkinson Aiden Tolman Josh Reynolds Sam Kasiano Frank Pritchard Andrew Ryan (c) David Stagg _ Greg Eastwood Jake Foster Corey Payne Dene Halatau Source
  15. A

Bulldogs Team vs Broncos Rnd 8

team vs broncos 1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Lett 6. Keating 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Paea 11. Pritchard 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Eastwood 15. Millington 16. Payne 17. Halatau http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=team
  16. A

flag limit

im just wondering does anyone know what the flag size limit is i heard that it has to be a certain size. is 2m by 2m too big
  17. A

lebanon match

does anyone have the link to watch the lebanon match. isn't it on today
  18. A

manly game

can someone please give me a website where i can download the bulldogs vs manly game round 1 apart from bigpond and also what torrent is used for it
  19. A

daniel vidot

what a try by vidot he was for all money going out with 3 men on him and puts the ball down in the corner he is a great talent
  20. A

Bulldogs Ladder Position

Any discussion about the Bulldogs current position on the NRL ladder to go here. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- manly have just beat broncos and earlier knights beat the titans so that means were outright leaders yeah. it is still early but its...
  21. A

brett morris

i hope we buy him for next year he is on fire against the cowboys scored a long range try pushed away bowen and ran 80 and just scored another 1 in the corner. if we buy him we will have speed to burn in our backline
  22. A

hi to all i am a new member of the kennel i just like to say hi to all i have been reading this forum for a while now and said lets make a username and talk about the bulldogs. go the dogs