Search results

1. A

Reed Mahoney is a liability

F off you are joking surely
  2. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

The major difference is Mann at lock instead off salmon .
  3. A

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I guess sexton didn’t make it . Well done to Bronson
  4. A

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I know sexton might be in
  5. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Hearing Sexton is in this week ? Anyone else hear this ?
  6. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Whoever is saying fox should’ve waited a week or so is delusional . If he is a 100% fit , which he is then he plays . You can’t coach what Fox has . Unfortunate for Blake Wilson but it’s a credit to the depth we have . Taafe against his old club etc can be beneficial even though in the long run...
  7. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

I’m pretty sure fox is In today for Bw !!!! (Unconfirmed)
  8. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

This team has shown huge improvements. I’m afraid our attack won’t be great with a fullback like Taafe at the back all year round . Has no threat with the ball and can not create for others . good fill in player that’s all . Move Connor to Fullback fox to the wing , Curran to start at lock...
  9. A

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Did you see taylan latest post? Last ride ??? Hmmm maybe both on the way . Could be losing a player though .
  10. A

Round 2 Press Conference

I see the improvements . I’m happy with the progress currently . Two tough teams and we gave them both troubles with some questionable calls . Parra Last tackle 6 agains Cartwright try surely was a double movement with him twisting himself not momentum. last try Taafe was taken out off the...
  11. A

Round 2 Press Conference

Sexton meh hahah . All halfbacks at club are either crap or just not ready for Fg yet . Sexton maybe better with the ball and short kicking game but terrible defensively. Hutcho woeful in offence but solid in defence .
  12. A

Bright Side!!

Tbf we were not that bad . Halves are the big issue the difference between the two teams were the halves . The amount of pressure they piled on us relentlessly through the kicking of Moses and brown was clinical . We defended heaps in our first 10-15 mins yes sure to some individual errors and...
  13. A

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Can’t kick on second or third while we make 20 or so metres in 3 hitups . They’ll keep starting there sets halfway line .
  14. A

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Terrell May was quality on the weekend played 55mins or so 17 hitups 166m gained .
  15. A

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Roosters and Cronulla surely will need to release some middles their are Crichton Egan butcher Jack Williams I thin Jack is getting shopped around from Cronulla but he has butter fingers. Will you take any of the first two ?
  16. A

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Tracey Jac Xerri Crichton Kiraz Burton Hutcho/Sexton both same shit King Mahoney Hughes Kiks Preston Curran Mann Poasa Kataugo Salmon coveres halves or could rotate edge if need be . why is it so hard to go with this ? Strike around the park some good size of the bench . I don’t...
  17. A

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Im not sure if you know but the kid played with a fractured back after his injury which was never picked up . Was an absolute beast prior to that injury . He’s a top class winger .
  18. A

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

club got turned off him
  19. A

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He’s manager is what I heard and had lied about something.
  20. A

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Let’s just say though Terrell may deserves all the accolades , going to be some prop .
  21. A

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Reading into his stats not sure if it’s right but he averaged 90 metres in his last 8 games last year in 22.5mins on average per game . He also did not make an error in those games ? Can someone confirm 24 Is young for a prop but has been injury riddled .
  22. A

Like last season they had pencilled in Perham at fullback prior to Christmas same with this season regarding some spots . Tracey will end up being our fullback this year I say but injury let him down, so it’s Taafe for now until he struggles and will get replaced .
  23. A

I can not believe it if CC does not select Xerri ???? He looked by far the best coming out of yardage with his metres and involvement. We need both him and Kiraz doing that . Wilson for me will need to bide his time not Bronson . Let’s be honest Kiraz is a top top winger no need to play him at...
  24. A

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

Think Kiraz will play centre . Silly silly if so .
  25. A

Your Round 1 Team?

That’s literally the same side I went with also . Put it in this thread also . Most balanced squad we can have Atm. Poasa needs to be a bench rotation player and katouga is a must for his size and mobility for a big boy. Tracey is better than Taaffe always been a better player . Sexton or...
  26. A

Your Round 1 Team?

My team round 1 if Tracey is fit Tracey Kiraz Crichton Xerri Jac Burton I don’t care they all suck . ( not rushing our juniors) King Mahoney ( he’s on thin ice also ) Hughes Kiks Preston’s Mann Salmon Poasa Curran Katouga if that’s how you spell it. Salmon goes okay as a ball...
  27. A

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

It’s not a decision that will break the bank or have an impact financially. So why not ? We need middles
  28. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Then it’s fine haha . I just said from what I’ve heard . Hopefully I’m wrong and they both are ready by round 1 .
  29. A

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Hopefully this does not backfire . TBH that’s pretty poor decision making by our club . The put the pressure on Burto and Mahoney last year and have taken it back off them . The captain should be Kikau simple . He is experienced and accomplished everything in the game . A leader of the pack and...
  30. A

My information is the most reliable on here mate hahah what you on about princess . Calm down I asked a question to my source and said when will patolo be back and he replied a good 8 weeks or so . He could’ve meant 8 weeks to Fg not Nsw cup . I did not ask him the specific question . On the...
  31. A

Oh good news then if Patolo could be an option for round 1. Maybe it meant he will need a good 8 or so weeks to return to Fg.
  32. A

Ryan Sutton knee injury , will be out for a while . ( will struggle to play this year) Patolo also he needs I think 8-10 weeks from what I’m hearing .
  33. A

Sometimes size is not what you need in a pack . Tpj Pele Hughes were all there last season and we were getting steam rolled. I’m happy for a mobile pack aslong as our shape in offence is not forward based . meaning players like Xerri / Kiraz do a lot of running coming out of back field ...
  34. A

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Like tbf we had some decent performances early on . The kiks injury early really did impact us . I would just have loved to keep averillo and have him as our fullback this season .
  35. A

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Do people believe our roster is stronger this year than last year? Really the changes that will impact the 17 are Hutchinson for sexton Crichton for averillo Curran for Tpj Poasa for Thompson We have lost Averillo Alomati Tpj Thompson Rfm Tanner Waddell gained Crichton Tracey...
  36. A

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Knight is terrible . Good for 15-20 min rotation that is all .
  37. A

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Geez we are so thin in the middle department haha . patolo King Hughes Poasa Sutton ( he’s injured ) Morrin ( think he’s injured also ) Curran ? salmon Man That’s one weak pack
  38. A

News Player who walked out

Yes this would be close to it although I just remembered Sam Hughes and by all reports he’s been a standout
  39. A

If I was to predict cc lineup id say it will go like Taafe Jac Crichton Tracey / xerri Kiraz Burto Hutcho King Mahoney Sutton Kiks Presto Curran Patolo Knight Salmon Morrin
  40. A

I’m cringing the hutcho/burto combo meh
  41. A

Soft soft and soft . I’m certain if there was any such thing of dramatic torture then more than one would stand up and speak . He trained the rest of the week before he decided to chuck a fit over it . Do not believe this childish games . The intensity is as high as it gets now at the dogs (...
  42. A

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Wouldn’t be surprised if we’re the ones that get Luai.
  43. A

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Nah Pele not playing Rfm in
  44. A

News ‘He’s got a lot more’: Bulldogs rookie justifies the hype - and he’ll only get better

This kid will be special . I’ve witnessed him all through his juniors , he’s skill is amazing and when he gets the confidence playing Fg we will be witnessing it on a weekly basis . He’s kicking /passing/ flick passing / footwork / defence all are special . Ontop of all this is his attitude is...
  45. A

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Looks like he’s out . Not showing in captain run photos and burns / tanner involved in it
  46. A

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Tbh first half was solid , second half we were woeful . We have no game management or control at all . Halves were horrible both of them . Our back 5 were sensational
  47. A

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Biggest problem atm is a halfback and a lock forward ball playing . Without these two positions we will not win a premiership any time soon .
  48. A

Getting bored waiting for next Tuesday avo, so I thought I'd start with the team I would choose.

Cc will go with Perham Addo Carr Alomati Averillo Kiraz Burton Flanagan King Mahoney Thompson Kikau Rfm Sutton Brown Preston Waddell Patolo/Pele/Davey Round 3/4 Reynolds will replace Flanagan if he shows no improvement and Rfm will move to the middle with Prestons starting ...
  49. A

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Cronulla are super strong , they are a settled squad with very good balance . We are a new squad , it’s a trial RELAX .Losing Kikau and No Tpj add to that the amount of errors that were made it’s not that bad . We will improve but realistically I do not expect us to make the 8 this season ...
  50. A

Burton

They did not show anything to Manly, do not stress .
  51. A

Paul Alamoti is a Right Centre and not a Left !

Preston’s will be in the 17 come round 1
  52. A

Opinion Karl Oloapu

I think it’s more when the season starts less eyes will be on the reserve games . They’d most likely look to protect the kid with this big money transfer . Media will hound him if he has a poor first game , so they might just wait until season starts and then blood him in slowly .I agree with...
  53. A

Paul Alamoti is a Right Centre and not a Left !

Watched him all through his junior career and is devastating on the right . Right foot step / left fend / flick pass etc . Will not have the same luxury on the left but teams mostly attack the right edge defence and at this point off time it’s a big ask for him . It only helps his development...
  54. A

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

Nah I think Brown will be the 14 just for the fact he will play that middle role . Unless he’s not fit then Reynolds will play . I believe he will definitely challenge Flanagan for the 7 also . Prestons I think will end up being our right edge and mariner will play that 13 role also with brown...
  55. A

Where will we finish - on the record

Very hard to determine where will finish , it all depends on how good Ciraldo is . Right now it’s all good and well but when the pressure piles on , its a matter of how he reacts to it and gets the team to react . If we had a experienced coach with good track record then their is nothing...
  56. A

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Nu brown in a ankle brace looks like
  57. A

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I don’t mind Davey . Don’t like Waddell though
  58. A

Perham Kiraz Averillo Alomati Jac Burton Flanagan King Mahoney Thompson Kikau Rfm ( first 20 then move to mid ) Sutton Brown/Reynolds Tpj Preston Patolo/Pele/Davey
  59. A

Opinion The rebuilding Canterbury Bulldogs won’t play finals football in 2023

If ciraldo is a pro coach he will get this side in the 8 and play finals footy . ( make up the numbers ) If he fails to be in contention for the 8th spot then I will be worried this year . I don’t expect us to win a finals game but I do expect us to be at the bare minimum within contention for...
  60. A

Gus strikes again ( Pele and Preston)

I highly doubt Pele will be in the 17 come round 1 . He did have a good game but he’s had some issues over the pre season and will need to bide his time . He’s also had concussion issues , can be a weapon though if he stays healthy and gets good game time in lower grades .
  61. A

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Yes 24 different story , was referring to this year . We lack a lock forward that has ball playing ability we have not plugged that hole in yet . All those forwards are traditional old school middles .
  62. A

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Huge mistake from parramatta to not give Reed another contract massive gain for us .
  63. A

Hahah true mate . We need to be patient , team is still not balanced enough . We have a shortage in certain positions . Our 1-13 is not too bad but if we cop a injury two then the size of our squad will be really tested . I’d say our halves and dummy half position is covered nicely , outside...
  64. A

Tbh he went well today Thompson .
  65. A

Raiders played barely anyone . Thank god injury free , let’s end next week the same way then we will see where we at .
  66. A

News Introducing the possible Bulldogs fullback, Hayze Perham

Looks terrible , I have never rated this guy . Off the cuff and rocks and diamonds . Looks very clumsy
  67. A

Official Gus on Twitter

Or he means we have signed already who we want for 2024 ( maybe some that are not announced) and that we have no offers out there for other players
  68. A

News Spencer Leniu “As good as done”: Penrith enforcer set for surprise club switch

He has agreed to come over , just finalising pay cheque .
  69. A

I’d go with Kiraz out back if we lose Perham during the year or if he’s a bust . Slot burns or Casey on the wing . One thing I hope is that Burns doesn’t play centre haha .
  70. A

Really excited about Averillo . He is in for a huge year and by all reports has been looking immense over the pre season .
  71. A

Averillo has been great over the pre season at centre . Unfortunately we are lacking a Fb and for the balance of the side Hayze will need to do a role there.
  72. A

News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

I like Khaled a lot , but it is still early for him . I would have Reynolds burton and Brown over Him ATM . Reynolds has been great in the pre season for the club and he definitely earned his spot . I believe the KO signing would’ve pushed Khaled out of the top 30 . Be patient Khaled he will...
  73. A

Where is thommo ?
  74. A

Reynolds is in the top 30
  75. A

What kind of style will the team play under Ciraldo?

Style of play will come . Every team has multiple Structures at different points of the field . What will win you games is your defensive structures and your 1%er plays . Work ethic I expect to be a massive difference . Line speed Kick pressure Inside pressure Our snc coach is a huge...
  76. A

Club captains formally announced

100% well deserved to both players . Reed and Burton are 100% Captain ready . Burton has such a cool head on him and is the alpha of the team while Reed is awesome . Such a massive talker . Rfm Kikau king and addocarr . This is pretty much a leader from all cultures haha . We are massive on...
  77. A

We are a power house club off the field
  78. A

Well when he first hit the scene he looked a elite athlete . He has slowed down but that’s just due to conditioning programs etc . He will be conditioned as per fullbacks needs and I’m certain cc and Gus know exactly his potential and quality there. Our signings have been quality ever since Gus...
  79. A

No Source Hayze Perham

I completely forgot about Sutton , he would be in the 17 .
  80. A

Opinion Has anyone got any news on how the Bulldogs players have been going in the off season?

To be honest he has always been really fit and been up there in top 3 in fitness . I believe he will have a bit of improvement this year . Just don’t think he’s good enough for us to be a threat. Who knows what confidence can do when you win games .
  81. A

No Source Hayze Perham

Jacob Preston’s I think is a big shout for the other second row role . I believe Rfm will be a middle and I think will play a big part in the year .
  82. A

No Source Hayze Perham

If I were to take a stab of what the lineup would be . (Without any new signings ) Perham Jac Alomati Averillo Kiraz Burton Flanagan Thommo Mahoney King Kikau Davey Tpj /Rfm Tpj /Rfm Brown / grub Patolo Prestons / Pele
  83. A

Opinion The Bulldogs need an NRLW team if we want to be taken seriously

We have a team a step below the nrlw level , I think next season we will have a nrlw side .
  84. A

Rumour Stephen Crichton signs ????

Well let’s be honest the only real reason he would leave Penrith if he gets a opportunity to play fullback elsewhere and get fullback money . No one will be offering him upwards of 650 to play centre . Penrith would pay him close to that and he would then prefer to stay and take a small pay cut...
  85. A

Boys look great
  86. A

Official Burton Extends until 2027

Awesome Quality player who will only improve . Get this guy a good halfback and we will have our own Munster .
  87. A

Official Gus on Twitter

Burton
  88. A

News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

Yes I think they see him that way . He turns his shoulder in way too many times in d , he’s just lucky he had burton on the outside of him .
  89. A

News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

Yeah I’m not a fan of Rfm . Apparently their is a kid we got , not sure where we signed him from but looking really good . Young kid not sure how old he is but training the house down .
  90. A

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I’d say Moses will stay at Parramatta ( this is without source information) My feeling is he will stay at parramatta.