Search results

1. shannon2009

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

One showed glimpses of being a good first grader then got injured, the other proved not to be up to grade. 50% success rate ain’t too bad trying to rebuild a club
  2. shannon2009

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

This! Although I’d try O’Neill first, other clubs have never been afraid of playing an 18 year old but we always have been reluctant to try one
  3. shannon2009

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

He’s cost us two games now with his shitness
  4. shannon2009

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

This! I couldn’t understand why Tracey wasn’t just moved back there
  5. shannon2009

Dissallowed Kiks Try

Obstruction
  6. shannon2009

According to zero tackle Jonah Pezet, Brad Schneider and Sam Walker are all off contract at the end of 2025 All young but whether they actually become available is a different story
  7. shannon2009

We have a different team this year, sexton is the best 7 currently at the club. Hutchinson is not a starting half at any level.
  8. shannon2009

1. Tracey 2. Wilson 3. Critta 4. Kiraz 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton
  9. shannon2009

He’s the Tolman of halves
  10. shannon2009

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

That’s what I’m getting at, ciraldo had everyone except Tracey fit and available and got it wrong. he literally decided to play the ONLY back that had no game fitness in kiraz over xerri. the bloke has nfi
  11. shannon2009

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Coach put a fresh one on with 4 mins to go so that’s probably why
  12. shannon2009

Yep every other coach/team plays their most talented players. Not us we play the one that talk best. I’d prefer skeltons 160m 5 tackle busts 1-2 errors over a 90kg ragdoll
  13. shannon2009

Yeah I’m putting 100 down that we hear “great effort” “the process”
  14. shannon2009

The whole friggen club at the moment make me sick and it starts with a fucking assistant coach picking duds. how Hutchinson gets picked over sexton Wilson over Skelton Kiraz with NO PRESEASON FORM over xerri our only 110kg prop plays the first 10 mins and the last 4 mins of a game. Mahoney...
  15. shannon2009

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

I always thought joash was too small but after seeing the trials and taffe vs papalii I’m on the joash bandwagon. He should be our 1 long term
  16. shannon2009

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I agree, the spine was so much faster and fluent in the second half. Hutchison is half a metre too slow which enabled storm to slide just enough in the first half to cover our half chances. Sexton needs to be the 7 simply for the extra pace and giving the centre and winger a touch more space
  17. shannon2009

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

If our defence can keep sharks to 20 or less I’ll consider that a positive trial win or lose. It’ll show where we are at as last year their edges ruined us.
  18. shannon2009

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

We can agree to disagree, I just don’t see the fuss over him. I haven’t been on here talking him up so it’s not like I’ve changed because we pulled our offer. He’s not someone that I believe would change our forward pack all that much. Especially considering he’s out to get jobs for his brothers...
  19. shannon2009

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

This bloke will be another Kane Evans looks ok holding the fort while the roosters gun starters have a breather, take him out of that pack and he will be a distant memory in 3 years
  20. shannon2009

Rumour Makahesi makatoa

Just heard on SEN, someone wrote in with a supposed deal of makatoa from parramatta coming to the dogs within the next fortnight. He’s a middle so welcome but not the alpha we need.
  21. shannon2009

Jeral Skelton

Anyone got any feedback on how Jerals pre-season is going and if he’s even a shot at the nrl side?
  22. shannon2009

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

As much as I liked what Kiraz did at the start of last year I think Skelton offers than and then also the threat in the opposition goal line that Kiraz doesn’t
  23. shannon2009

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

1. Tracey 2. Skelton 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Addo carr 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Turpin 15. Knight 16. Salmon 17. Morrin
  24. shannon2009

News Recruits for the Bulldogs disclose their favoured positions

The best defensive centre in the game is going a long way to it
  25. shannon2009

News Recruits for the Bulldogs disclose their favoured positions

Critta is needed in the front line to fix our edge defense. It was comedic at times last year watching how easily teams scored against us
  26. shannon2009

Membership issues

Hey I’ve just purchased myself and two youngens memberships for the year but 4 hours later still no email confirmation or ability to login and get member prices on merch. Even requesting a password change doesn’t show up
  27. shannon2009

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

I disagree, it’s a very good game, but I think donkey Kong is the best video game ever!
  28. shannon2009

Official Gus on Twitter

Its deadset ruining the page
  29. shannon2009

Official Gus on Twitter

Fuck sake why is the Gus twitter thread being clogged up with everyone discussing kennel users rather than what our head of football is saying?
  30. shannon2009

News ‘We had a good chat’: Addo-Carr’s Bulldogs future secured after crisis Gould meeting

My only worry is that the media found out about a meeting scheduled between a boss and employee before it even happened. Either there’s a leak or (which is more likely) Josh told his manager he’s been asked by gus to have a chat and the work used it to see if any clubs expressed an interest...
  31. shannon2009

News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

Well if tpj was on 850 or whatever it was I think 600 of that would have to be used towards safiti otherwise newscaster might as well keep him. Twal we should offer 75% of whatever tigers are paying. They will still take up rather decent chunks of our salary cap but at least they’re proven first...
  32. shannon2009

News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

I really hope gus is using the money freed up by tpj to get the twal and safiti deals done. We had money to spend before tpj ran away so surely his cash could be used to top up what we offer the other clubs to get these deals done
  33. shannon2009

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

Gus needs to not be a tight arse and use tpj money to get twal and safiti over the line
  34. shannon2009

Opinion Foran Podcast

I’m glad when he was our senior player he set the same tone as watmough
  35. shannon2009

Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

Not that I know of. I’m happy to give sexton more time and build a forward pack for him to work behind. But others want to blow money on hunt or someone like that
  36. shannon2009

Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

McClean and twal are the pic of the available props at the moment adding those two to average 120m and not be run through would mean more to us than signing a halfback right now.
  37. shannon2009

Alex Twal getting released from tigers!

Tbh he’s better than all but one of the props at the club now, I’d jump on it if it’s around the 300-350 mark.
  38. shannon2009

Breakout star of 2024?

Xerri will be hungry and attempt to inject himself straight away
  39. shannon2009

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Preston by a mile. Waddell tried because it was contract year. Michael lichaa v.2
  40. shannon2009

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

I don’t believe on field errors destabilise a club. Attitude and white anting do. there’s a reason rfm is nowhere near the 17 despite being club captain
  41. shannon2009

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

It’s the club captain destabilising the club.
  42. shannon2009

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Burton was playing better as a 7 lol. That says a lot about his form as a 6
  43. shannon2009

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

My thoughts on the matter. Topine isn’t having mental issues, if the club was so bad he wouldn’t have signed an extension. I reckon he’s signed the extension then realised he’s not going to get a run in firsts in his position seeing as guys like okunbor are being picked infront of him despite...
  44. shannon2009

Social Media Fogarty?

He’s only “testing” the market because they’ve just lost wighton so will up his contract to keep at least one experienced half
  45. shannon2009

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

My gut instinct is flange is the one leaking to media. If the place was so bad in rfm eyes he wouldn’t of extended, flange has been a sook his whole time here, this just wreaks of a parting gift
  46. shannon2009

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Personally I think our strongest backline is 1.taafe 2. Addo carr 3. Crichton 4. Xerri 5. Skelton I think Kiraz has gone backwards and wilson just doesn’t have the game breaking ability of the others
  47. shannon2009

gus gould

The biggest indicators for me are have any players improved? And baffling team/squad selections. Burton is the one for me that has fallen the most, he literally cannot stick to a tackle anymore and regardless of how much time he has does not even put up spirals to try and force an error anymore...
  48. shannon2009

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

I’d prefer Tino anyway . Haas just spells drama to me
  49. shannon2009

Lineup that gives us the best chance to beat Knights in Round 24?

We shouldn’t get carried away, they did slam us by 66 last match up
  50. shannon2009

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Skelton has to line up against tesi niu he’d give him nightmares and grab a double I think
  51. shannon2009

It's a culture problem': Bulldogs breakdown - Where are they going wrong? | NRL 360 | Fox League

When your club captain is complaining about hard training, he’s not helping you build a great culture is he? He’s weak, mentally and physically on field you can see he’s not up to it.
  52. shannon2009

Max King

Klemmer Maclean and haas with terrific tackle efficiency.
  53. shannon2009

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

I don’t think this even affects us going after tino or haas. if he’s signed for $500k and Sutton goes to uk as a swap then we haven’t spent any money at all. We still have the 1 million
  54. shannon2009

Release Rfm

If he’s the “club leader” and complaining about tough training or going against the coaches structures then to me he’s setting a horrible influence for the rest of the playing group and is a cancer. Needs to go
  55. shannon2009

Liam Knight?

Yep I don’t know how people are complaining about rfm being told he’s free to go. I dgaf if he’s club captain, if he respected the club and jersey he wouldn’t put out stats of fn zero! He’s been shot for years. Loyalty only lasts so long when one party is taking the piss.
  56. shannon2009

Liam Knight?

If he costs bugger all cool if it’s a ryan Sutton type contract F off. I actually would prefer we bought 2 x 600k front rowers than haas or tino
  57. shannon2009

Jeral Skelton

Has always shown more upside than alamoti yet he’s only featured in 3 games while duds like Casey Perham okunbor quai ward have all been given a crack before him. It’s actually disgraceful
  58. shannon2009

Rd 21 v Panthers

They must all be ignoring ciraldos “structures” and not trusting the “process”
  59. shannon2009

Rd 21 v Panthers

The only thing he’d drop would be the ball
  60. shannon2009

Luau to bulldogs

We signed 2 players 1 of which was stuck behind a premiership winning halves combo so it’s not like we are trying to pinch their whole first grade squad. Essentially we’ve signed just as many panthers coaches. Do you disagree that we shouldn’t have gone after Leniu ? One of the best bench props...
  61. shannon2009

Luau to bulldogs

Another that missed the Luai social media reference
  62. shannon2009

Luau to bulldogs

The joke must’ve gone right over your head. do you remember Luai’s social media post after origin?
  63. shannon2009

Luau to bulldogs

Chill you idiots! You all realise that because of who is at our club the media will link every Penrith player to us ?
  64. shannon2009

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

That’s not true, gus would definitely have alamoti and quai ward covered for speed lol
  65. shannon2009

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

I don’t care who we play at fullback whether it be taffe, Crichton, Kiraz, burns doesn’t worry me, as long as they can count and make sure we aren’t constantly marking up with short numbers. Teams create far too many overlaps and larger spaces on us
  66. shannon2009

Official Ciraldo's Presser

Hopefully with kikau back on an edge he can tell Burton how to read a play.
  67. shannon2009

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Finally someone put pressure on the gnome instead of giving him all day to pick his targets
  68. shannon2009

Personally I think this would be a good signing for our team balance. He’s never looked out of place filling in for a top 5 fullback, he’s busy, has ball skills, a kicking game. Would also allow us the extra coin to get some beast forwards across the line
  69. shannon2009

Do you think taffe is worth 400k?
  70. shannon2009

Averillo situation

Compare averillo to taafe tonight and tell me which you’d rather? That gives you an indication of what level fullback averillo is.
  71. shannon2009

Next years centres

It was clear to anyone watching nsw cup last year that out of he and alamoti he was definitely the better option with a higher ceiling.
  72. shannon2009

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

He played right side against Newcastle. We conceded 66
  73. shannon2009

Eqw doesn’t offer much to be honest. Hasn’t stood out at all, even in nsw cup
  74. shannon2009

I’m usually a realist and don’t tip us but I have a feeling that the changes (particularly in the centres) this week will contribute to a victory. I’m not sure topine will play centres come game day and if Skelton gets a run I’ll be even more confident
  75. shannon2009

News RLPA vs NRL UPDATE- Civil war set to end

I hope bulldogs players aren’t boycotting for more pay, it would be like the workplace bludger calling in the union because they found out a good worker gets paid more lol
  76. shannon2009

Okenbur you are the most useless prick ever

Anyone who saw the pre match interview knows that your comment is more than likely going to come true
  77. shannon2009

Mahoney In Presser

He lost me today with that comment. Doesn’t help that he’s jumping out trying to play halves when his job is to give the halves good quick service
  78. shannon2009

Available players 2024

Considering the shopping list and our current roster, the red dots are who I’d target. They’re all better than the imposters occupying their positions at our club.
  79. shannon2009

An explanation?

Let’s be honest, do you hear to’o complain about his role as a metre eater? Just do the role you’re employed for or shut up and piss off. He’s not a great finisher and isn’t lightning quick so he’s replaceable. In fact we have a bloke running in reserves that could do the same job. RFM should...
  80. shannon2009

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Isn’t it horrible to see guys like Clune and think they are better than anyone we’ve had partner Burton in the halves all year.
  81. shannon2009

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Shoulder to head, that’s 3 weeks right there.
  82. shannon2009

News Perham signs with manly ?

Well gus didn’t say no. I hope this means Wilson gets a crack at fullback or if averillo is back there Skelton gets a run in firsts.
  83. shannon2009

News Latest news on Ben Hunt

Dj dickhead
  84. shannon2009

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Or he said he’s committed to narrow the competition of clubs approaching him hence getting him for a lower price
  85. shannon2009

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

On the channel 9 app. I think it’s around the 25 min mark by memory
  86. shannon2009

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

It’s price dependent for me. Do I think brooks needs a change of scenery? Yes. Do I think the dogs are the right fit right now ? Maybe. Who knows? If he signs with us and we start competing regularly with teams above us rather than get pumped great. If he comes and we still suck well then he’s...
  87. shannon2009

So the Games moved on from the Bigger Bodied Players has It ??

I actually rate Sutton in defence. He bends his back and hits in the mid section. If he was 10kg heavier he’d be considered a hit man. But he and others are just too small to get us in a dominant position
  88. shannon2009

News An attitude thing’: Ciraldo rips Bulldogs as ‘embarrassed’ skipper takes blame

Maybe if cc rotated the forwards better we’d have less missed tackles due to less fatigue, watching out games it feels like we have 6 interchange left at the 70th minute, it’s fucking ludicrous
  89. shannon2009

Sharks presser

I just watched it and I can’t believe what I heard. Karl had a shoulder problem leading into the game so this numb skull decided it was a good idea to chuck him in the middle against their big forward pack? Complete negligence, I hope Gould rips him a new arsehole
  90. shannon2009

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

An 18 year old that had damaged his shoulder 15 mins earlier. Great way to try and hurt the kid. What a fuckwit coach
  91. shannon2009

Preston is 21 in his first year. Not much difference between the two when it comes to experience levels.
  92. shannon2009

Opinion Canterbury Coaches

Mick potter
  93. shannon2009

gould is literally trying to coach for ciraldo on 9. Pointing out that we are getting rolled through the middle then following it up by saying the bulldogs 4 biggest forwards are sitting on the bench. Ciraldo is fucked
  94. shannon2009

At that age we shouldn’t be beaten on energy and enthusiasm but watch exactly that happen
  95. shannon2009

I can see Nikora giving alamoti a bath again today.