Search results

1. Brothers boy

News 1979 reggies finals article

Lots of depth back then
  2. Brothers boy

News 1979 semi finals photo

Semi final photo from 1979 of the dogs forwards courteousy of rugby league week, beat wests and the sharks and lost the grand final, the original entertainers
  3. Brothers boy

Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

Was told that Kristian Woolf was in Oz the last few days meeting Phillip Gould and some of the Board members , very good coach at St Helens and Tonga, i do not normally post rumors but the aftermath of this meeting was witnessed by a close family member. Could have been a general catch up but...
  4. Brothers boy

News Dogs of war song

Gday , anyone heard the Dogs of War song by blues saraceno , cool song and very applicable to the 1980 s bulldog teams [emoji56][emoji56]
  5. Brothers boy

1980 Reserve Grade Grand Final

Gday , after a copy of the 1980 reserve grade grand final, berries v eels, the best game of footie i have ever seen live . The berries were very much outsiders and won in extra time. Willing to pay good coin for a decent copy. Geoff Connell was coach and Mal Creevey captain. They were a young...
  6. Brothers boy

Corey thompson going to england next year

Corey Thompson has signed a contract to play for Widnes in the ESL next year
  7. Brothers boy

Theory : Ennis moving on a catalyst for non performance

I think the heading says what I wish to say. We have all played in teams when you had a player you loved to play with and in this team it is apparently, one Michael Ennis. While personally I think that the one year extension was appropriate, Ennis wanted two years. Has this caused a problem...
  8. Brothers boy

dogs in big, big trouble

compared to other teams in the top eight, apart from Melbourne, we have had bugger all injuries all year and are under achieving as far as our ladder position goes. we will not win against Canberra in Canberra next Saturday , mainly due to a very short turn around and then we face the bunnies...
  9. Brothers boy

folau resigned with the australian rugby union

israel folau has resigned with the nsw waratahs for next year
  10. Brothers boy

Where is chip and chase

Anyone know where chip has gone? He was one of about 10 blokes around here i pay any attention to. !!!!!!
  11. Brothers boy

Where is john sila this week

Where is the mighty John Sila this week. Has not been named in NYC or reggies ????????????
  12. Brothers boy

whats wrong with this website

what is going on with this website? every second day there is a problem . we must be the laughing stock of many club supporter sites. how about an upgrade?? we' re turning into a chicken outfit.
  13. Brothers boy

Get matt king and ogre back

G'day me first post from a longtine supporter. ( the 60's) I reckon we should chase matt king who wants to come back to oz and get bloody ogre back to bend the defence.:sad: