Search results

1. speedy2460

Averillo to test open market before extending.

Averillo will suss out the marketplace to try and further his career before re-signing with Dogs..
  2. speedy2460

Opinion Franklin Pele Interview.

Looks a beast
  3. speedy2460

Bel-more or less.

Bel-more or less: Do the Bulldogs improve in 2022? How much of an impact will ten new signings make? NICK BISHOP STAFF WRITER OCTOBER 25, 2021 - 11:03AM SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - JUNE 20: Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett looks on during the round 15 NRL match between the Parramatta Eels and the...
  4. speedy2460

Luke Garner being shopped around.

Luke Garner is being shopped around. Any thoughts on him as a back rower?
  5. speedy2460

Prediction for the future

Trent Barrett - Canterbury Bulldogs Head coaching record:72 games, 29W, 43L, 40% Previous senior jobs:Manly Sea Eagles Trent Barrett's coaching career has had a rocky start. His only head coaching job with the Sea Eagles was marred by off-field controversy and clashes with the backroom that...
  6. speedy2460

Dogs pull offer to Addo-Carr

Wests Tigers clear to snare Josh Addo-Carr as Canterbury pull plug on chase The Wests Tigers will have clear running to transform NSW State of Origin star Josh Addo-Carr into a fullback with rivals Canterbury withdrawing their interest in the try-machine. Addo-Carr’s signature is now the Tigers...
  7. speedy2460

Death of Ken Thornett

Death reported of Ken Thornett, former great Australian and Parramatta fullback. Great player who had numerous duels with our great Les Johns.
  8. speedy2460

speedy2460

Hi. My names Ian and I live in Grafton NSW. Ive been a supporter of the Berries and Bulldogs for as long as I can remember.