Search results

1. w00t

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

lol Manly are so arrogant. On paper they should win this 13+
  2. w00t

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How do Manly always get so complacent after getting a relatively strong lead. Happens almost every game.
  3. w00t

David Fifita set to meet with Penrith Panthers

Roosters remind me a great deal of Real Madrid. Invariably they'll get a lot of success since Politis is an incredibly shrewd businessman, as much as i hate the team as a whole, i doubt anyone would complain to have an operator like Politis. In terms of development if Fifita really wants to go...
  4. w00t

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 10| Pre game | Panthers vs Bulldogs

IF Penrith weren't playing at home i'd be a lot more confident of this game. We need to remain completely focused for the full 80, we still have this habit of falling asleep during halves in the game. This even happened with the Storm when they went up 10 - 0, Penrith can absolutely murder us...
  5. w00t

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 10| Pre game | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Tracey must still have a problem. Hopefully Taaffe brings his form vs the Roosters, he was absolutely killing it before he got KOd by Young. Still think he’s more a half than FB
  6. w00t

Lachlan Lewis

Reynolds had a lucky 2012 and because of his passion people gave him so much leeway. Never really rated him. Our forward pack and Barba absolutely carried that team Lewis I’m betting his last name was a factor and then you can probably add the fact we had a string of halfbacks that was even...
  7. w00t

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

2012 we also just did not get the bounce of the ball. Any other day Morris gets that bounce and the score is back to 14-10 with us having all the momentum. I am convinced after that play we just weren't going to have any luck 2014, we were courageous for the first 60 or so minutes, but losing...
  8. w00t

NSW ORIGIN 5/8th

Luai is not an origin player, he’s a better version of Josh Reynolds. Burton isn’t ready but he has a chance if he performs for us in the upcoming weeks
  9. w00t

I don’t think we will go for him anyway and as much as I’d like him in our colours I have faith in Gus and CC. As for HB I do think our path forward is to develop the juniors we have. O’Neill, Oloapu and Woods seem to be our future. Definitely agreed on props though
  10. w00t

Skelton is untested, But i suppose we do have Preston and Kikau. But if he is avaliable he'd be a game changer for us.
  11. w00t

Why aren't we going for him if he's avaliable. Guy has singlehandley kept the Titans in a few games by himself
  12. w00t

Opinion Skelton

Skelton is too good to not be in FG, was it due to his defence that he hasn't had a chance yet
  13. w00t

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

LOL THE BUNKER IS COOKED
  14. w00t

Titans bombed that. The only reason I want them to win is so Souffs are dead set last. But seeing Haslers face losing is just as awesome
  15. w00t

Your early Origin teams 2024

Burton is a Smokey if he keeps up his form. Luai should never be in Origin.
  16. w00t

Realistically the Storm showed up expecting to win easy.
  17. w00t

I’m struggling to see how that was a penalty
  18. w00t

Can we sign Brimson
  19. w00t

So APIs one wasn’t a try but this one was
  20. w00t

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

What happened to Burtons bombs honestly. He doesn’t even mix it up anymore
  21. w00t

He was decent today but definitely a placeholder. We aren’t winning the premiership with him at 7
  22. w00t

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Ok how was that a lost ball. Imagine if that happens in a GF
  23. w00t

Alright last chance CMON BOYS FUCKING SCORE
  24. w00t

Oh well we need to up our game for next week tbh
  25. w00t

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 13 on 11 now
  26. w00t

HAHAHAHAH SUCK SHIT TIGERS
  27. w00t

Preston must be injured or CC must not want to risk him
  28. w00t

Man we need Tracey back. Taafe having jitters
  29. w00t

Hutch has had a decent game but fuck me every time he touches the ball in attack we die
  30. w00t

Fuck I love Kikau
  31. w00t

That was one fucking horrible set
  32. w00t

FINISH THEM YOU DOGGIES. The cats are fucking weak
  33. w00t

EAD YOU FUCKING REFS. Let’s fucking go
  34. w00t

Fuck it. Put a cricket score on them and give egg on these fucked up refs
  35. w00t

Fucking this is why Sutton should never touch our games. 100 percent of it was one of our players it’ll be a sin bin. Even fucking Sezer expected it
  36. w00t

That’s fucked up
  37. w00t

WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THAT NOT A SIN BIN
  38. w00t

That’s a good joke NRL refs knowing how to do their job. Literally convinced they have no clue what’s going and just blow the whistle for shits and giggles
  39. w00t

lol Naden looks confused but he knew exactly what he was doing the dumb fuck
  40. w00t

Not to be pendantic but being able to challenge that is ridiculous even though it went our way
  41. w00t

We look worse than the Souths on Thurs
  42. w00t

Absolutely pathetic
  43. w00t

Why are we such a dumb fucking team
  44. w00t

Time for us to fucking put these pussies to the sword
  45. w00t

Ref actually helping us now. We have to score
  46. w00t

We literally walked into this game thinking it was an easy win
  47. w00t

We haven’t shown up at all
  48. w00t

Honestly this ref has no fucking clue.
  49. w00t

Fuck off this ref
  50. w00t

Fuck off badger. We should’ve had a lot of 6 agains in the previous set ffs
  51. w00t

LOL good work raiders
  52. w00t

Whoa what a try
  53. w00t

Xerri is going to run rings around Alamoti
  54. w00t

To be fair initially it was ridiculously against the Panthers as well especially in the opening 20 minutes. I am convinced the refs actually have no idea what they're doing at this point. It's basically they spin the wheel in their head and decide whether a penalty or 6 again happens
  55. w00t

And how they got a fraud win against us in 2015
  56. w00t

Luai is Reynolds 2.0, he is absolutely nothing without Cleary around
  57. w00t

Cook at FB is hilarious
  58. w00t

LOL goes to show Souffs only win with Sutton
  59. w00t

LOL LOVE WALKERS CONFUSED FACE WHEN HE FUCKS UP
  60. w00t

You’d think it was 16th v 17th the way this game has gone
  61. w00t

Well if we did. We would’ve been penalized for touching the ball and our players would be sinbinned for scoring a try
  62. w00t

The refs are actually confused. Panthers and Rabbitohs both get favourable calls every week, but when they play each other the refs have no idea what to do. They've blown countless penalties and 6 against both ways and that makes for a super scrappy game
  63. w00t

Doubt it, given they rested Cleary this week and are playing at home next. However i'd like to play them at their best to really gauge how far we have come
  64. w00t

Luai is going to exposed so badly next year at the Tigers. Really want Panthers to win this one, hard to imagine them losing 2 in a row.
  65. w00t

God Walker seriously has such a punchable head. This game is scrappy as hell
  66. w00t

LOL that pass was a mile forward but the Panthers could knock on 5 times in the lead up and I’ll still cheer it if it’s against the Souths
  67. w00t

lol that was worse than the API try. This also makes it worse for us next week. If the Panthers lose tonight they’re going to be enraged for next week
  68. w00t

Lloyd Perrett suing Manly for training collapse - the floodgates have opened

Thing is it always just takes one person to do it first. The martyr so to speak, the game will die if Topine ends up getting anything from us or the case isn't dismissed outright Or it'll turn into a sport for absolute wimps
  69. w00t

The Roosters game is actually a prime example of what the dangers our team tends to fall into. Hopefully they've learnt well from that. What irks me though, is everyone forgets that we went 18-0 against a full strength Roosters. Tedesco only just got knocked out from another Kikau run and then...
  70. w00t

Tbh Hutch works much better as the utility as opposed to Taafe. Hopefully this is the direction that CC is taking. We should win well, but we have been bombing lots of opportunities too, and this is a danger game for us
  71. w00t

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

We already have two stop gap solutions for this year. Then we have Oloapu back next year alongside O Neil and Woods. Absolutely unnecessary to have Illias
  72. w00t

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

No real point. Sometime the game is just like that, Tigers were never winning this game. Kind of like Barba in 2012 when every bounce went his way. Same shit happens with Walsh
  73. w00t

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The amount of luck Broncos get is ridiculous. $100 says if that was Walsh it would be try confirmed
  74. w00t

Back 5

Patten i still think is one of the best ever fullbacks to not play AU/Origin and that was because the teams were so stacked with talented FBs back then
  75. w00t

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Sucks for the kid. But we also have so many good halves coming through in Woods and O'Neill. It's a great problem to have, but this year would've been a huge year for him to cement a spot. Hutch is mostly definitely a stop gap solution for us while we develop a proper HB to take the role, i...
  76. w00t

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

On the flip side, you really got to feel for Oloapu. Out of all our halves he definitely has the best defence and also great potential in attack, can't help but feel if he didn't cop such a heavy injury he would've been in frontline contention for the HB spot.
  77. w00t

Back 5

We were also the last team to actively change with the times. Remember in 06, 07 and even 09 we had a strange obsession with small wingers and we consistently got exposed by any half decent halfback. Melbourne really started that trend tbh, with Inglis and Folau on their wings and they went...
  78. w00t

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Hell NRL has been uploading SOO extended highlights from the 1980s to current. Think they're up to 2008 at the moment and you can literally watch the game get softer as time goes by. The first SOO game in 2008 had 3 penalties each by the 70 minute mark and you can literally feel the collisions...
  79. w00t

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

While mental health isn’t to be taken lightly, this seems completely blown out of proportion and the timing of it suggests that he wasn’t able to get a contract anywhere and has resorted to this. A bit pathetic tbh
  80. w00t

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Absolutely. Especially given the Jekyll and Hyde moments our team has given us over the years, still taking it week by week. Hopefully we don't go all traditional 'Dogs and think the game is won against the Tigers before a ball is even kicked
  81. w00t

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Oloapu seems destined for lock at some point which is also where Brisbane saw him. It's a real shame given his injury as he probably would've had a huge chance given CCs desire to have a defensive halfback and Oloapu has immense defense
  82. w00t

Tbh early in 2012 a lot of us had the same feeling about a lot of teams as well, but we ended up bulldozing through them. Not saying we will through Penrith but if we pull out another performance like we did against the Storm, it's not entirely out of the question. AAMI Park is traditionally a...
  83. w00t

Penrith in Penrith is the only game i can't see us winning. Absolute bonus if we manage to pull off a crazy upset there, all the others we should win and a few of them we should be able to rack up some cricket scores. Great to be a 'Dogs fan at the moment
  84. w00t

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

It's absolutely great and this rebuild is better than what we were doing in the Hasler era of 2012 - 2016. One of the key points of our dominance back in the early 2000s was coupled with astute signings we constantly had promising juniors rolling off the production line that became eventual...
  85. w00t

Round 7 2012

Can't compare the two tbh. We had an incredible pack and then as the season wore on Barba had one of the best seasons i've ever seen anyone play. We really should've won that GF but completely choked it. We are definitely a chance for finals, and who knows what happens if we make it there...
  86. w00t

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

We are building very nicely. As most people have said hopefully Taafe takes over from Hutch who is bog average. We do need a few more forwards
  87. w00t

Very very mediocre. Stood out like a sore thumb in an otherwise outstanding team. Taafe did more in 10 minutes then he has done all year
  88. w00t

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Oh well. Taafe looks so much better than HUtch. Great win by us
  89. w00t

Shame Taaffe only got such a short chance and we've just been mostly defending
  90. w00t

We have played for the full 80
  91. w00t

LOL ok that was kind of funny
  92. w00t

They wanted to give this tbh