Search results

1. D

Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Media Conference and Game Highlights

doesnt work...... apparently because im out of australia i have to pay $100 for the year, to access the video files. any other available options? thanks again
  2. D

Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Media Conference and Game Highlights

hey guys, im overseas and was just wondering if anyone new an internet link where i could watch the full game?? thanks
  3. D

Is Blake Green the right man for the #6 ?

is it just me or does green seem to have to put through S*#% grubbers on the 4th tackle whenever he doesn't no what to do, inside the opp 20? it seemed to happen a few times today where he'd get stuck with the footy!
  4. D

Bulldogs demanding $1million compensation for SBW !

i never wanna see $BW play for another team.......... just imagine him goin over in the corner or putting on one of his hits against us. AND, are people forgetting that he didn't just leave the bulldogs........ he left rugby league in general, and other teams should turn there backs on him the...
  5. D

Bulldogs at Bateau Bay Bowling Club

Great group of guys...... really impressed with the attitudes of dene halatau and micky paea it was a good turn out aswell, 34 players along with moore, dymock, grimaldi and the rest of the training squad
  6. D

Mason

If Mason signs with melbourne, does this mean that lima will be looking for a release?
  7. D

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

is moi moi off contract at the end of this year?
  8. D

Bulldogs NRL Summertime Summary

just wondering if that massive guy was Charlie Leano? He seems to have lost a bit of that puppy fat and turned it into bulk. If he runs hard and gets a bit of footwork into his game he'll be hard to stop. Things are looking good for 2009 :)
  9. D

Anyone see anything wrong with article?

yeah he is from newcastle, and he went to hunter sports high school. He's got a bright future ahead of him!
  10. D

NYC Side Versus The Roosters

adrian davis has a lot of potential, i know this as i went to school with the kid. It'll be interesting to see how he goes in NYC.
  11. D

How good are our juniors

Our juniors definetly have a lot of potential. Lets just hope that they can be given opportunities to prove themselves at the right times in FG