Search results

1. bulldogsfan_88

2022/2023 NHL Season

Season kicked off tonight and the Pens got a solid first up win which was nice to see. Normally they start slowly so nice to see them strong out of the gates. Any other NHL fans in the house?
  2. bulldogsfan_88

Cricket 2021 Bathurst 1000

Anyone else watching? About to sit down with the Mrs and enjoy a pie and a beer and watch the great race. Going for Mostert but always have a soft spot for Lowndes too!!
  3. bulldogsfan_88

Another Member of the Dogs Family

Chalk up another one fellas... my son Harvey was born yesterday and the agreement with the missus is boys are dogs fans. Thankful he isn't old enough to remember what a trash season it has been but hopefully things are on the up!!
  4. bulldogsfan_88

2019 Bathurst 1000

Anyone else watching? Be spewing if you were Slade... crashing on the first lap from something that wasn't his fault!!. Going for Lowndes and Whincup
  5. bulldogsfan_88

Introducing the next generation of Bulldogs fans

My little son Luca born at 12:41. Deal was the first boy is a dogs fan and the first girl is a sharks fan and my wife has been true to her word. Maybe just maybe by the time he is old enough to know what it means to be a dogs fan we will be out of the current mess we are in!!
  6. bulldogsfan_88

Morris retires from Origin

Just posted on Instagram: Good decision I think!! Will be nice to have him come origin time next year means we should have a mostly intact squad during origin!!
  7. bulldogsfan_88

Just for Assassin & SoH

Saw this today & instantly thought of you guys!! Someone clearly needs to work on their advertising skills!!
  8. bulldogsfan_88

Mlb

Surprised that no one has started an MLB forum yet!! Figured I would start one. Not the best time I realise given the season is coming to and end. Start off by saying I am a Pirates fan and as such I gotta say I hate the wildcard round!!! Pittsburgh were the second best team in the league and...
  9. bulldogsfan_88

The Joys of Origin

Just found this on the daily telegraph website. Least there were some highlights to last night http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/gallery/0,22056,5058189-5010141,00.html#