Search results

1. bulldogsfan_88

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

What a start. Can’t remember the last time I was this excited an about a dogs game!!
  2. bulldogsfan_88

What are some memories of your wonder years?

The sun more like it. Amount of times I have burnt my tongue on one of these suckers!!
  3. bulldogsfan_88

MLB Thread

The stadium is awesome. I love Pittsburgh it is a very under-rated city. They are sports mad there. I fit right in. Someone described it as a big little city and I think that is a perfect way to describe it. Has a big city feel but everyone is so friendly and chilled it has small town vibes to it.
  4. bulldogsfan_88

MLB Thread

Haven’t seen a game there but have done a stadium tour and it was phenomenal. Best stadium tour I have ever done!! Even got to meet and chat with Hurdle and a few of the players. It is an awesome ballpark. Was there in the dead of winter so saw a Steelers game and a Pens game. Seeing a Pirates...
  5. bulldogsfan_88

MLB Thread

Pirates fan here. Have some talented young players unfortunately they will rot away or be traded for pennies on the dollar until our bloody owner Nutting actually takes an interest in the team and starts spending some money!! Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  6. bulldogsfan_88

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Mixed feelings about this. Totally agree with Reed and Burton not being captain but surprised that they went with Critta. Feel like King would have been a good choice. Also surprised that no one has mentioned Preston as a choice. If anyone oozes what it means to be a bulldog it is him
  7. bulldogsfan_88

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Honestly don’t see any other realistic option!!
  8. bulldogsfan_88

Alex the kid and sonic were the best games
  9. bulldogsfan_88

Used to dominate on this game. The graphics were trash but man I loved it
  10. bulldogsfan_88

These are still around. One up here in the mountains at Blackheath that I take my boys too. They love it
  11. bulldogsfan_88

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Not my creation but my wife cooked up this bad boy for my birthday a few weeks ago. Traditional Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza. Might be biased but I have had the original in Chicago from Pizzeria Uno (creators of deep dish pizza) and this was as good if not better!! Has thick dough then a layer...
  12. bulldogsfan_88

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Stupid decision!! We could have got so much more for him. Guy was having a career year and all they got for him was washed up Lowry and lottery-protected first rounder in 3 years
  13. bulldogsfan_88

ranger vs Hilux

Fix Oil Repair Daily is the other one which is also pretty accurate!!
  14. bulldogsfan_88

My sister had a furby. Most annoying thing ever!! I used to pull the batteries out and hide all the batteries in the house just so she couldn’t turn the damn thing on.
  15. bulldogsfan_88

funnily enough had one of these bad boys today. Up at Forster on holidays. My wife didn’t understand why I was so excited when it came out like that!!
  16. bulldogsfan_88

They taste so much better in a metal cup. Don’t know why but it makes a difference.
  17. bulldogsfan_88

The Mole's 2024 rookies to explode

Would have thought Conti would be in there somewhere? Everyone has big wraps on him too. Nice problem to have
  18. bulldogsfan_88

The Consolidated NFL Thread

AFC North is the first division since 1935 to have all teams finish above .500. That is a pretty incredible stat
  19. bulldogsfan_88

Have a huge bag of them still somewhere at my parents place!! The holographic ones were the best
  20. bulldogsfan_88

Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Even the Wiggles is getting in on the act with Shirley Shaun the unicorn and a puppet called Boc who are both non-binary. Look if people want to be woke and all fine but don’t force it on my kids!!
  21. bulldogsfan_88

Thankful they did. Not sure the Steelers would have snuck into the playoffs in ravens had have played their full strength side
  22. bulldogsfan_88

Sat and watched this as a family every Saturday night without fail
  23. bulldogsfan_88

Brain Teasers

Well spotted!! Did not even see that
  24. bulldogsfan_88

Brain Teasers

I agree. 3 ain’t gonna fill until 6 is full
  25. bulldogsfan_88

Funny T-Shirts you’ve seen

bought this last time I was in Canada
  26. bulldogsfan_88

True to that!!
  27. bulldogsfan_88

Steelers finally sacked Matt Canada. BOUT BLOODY TIME!! Should have done it at the start of the season
  28. bulldogsfan_88

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Especially when it is in their own backyards, and especially in India with their doctored pitches!!
  29. bulldogsfan_88

Going to Singapore

Loved Singapore!! You could spend a day just at the airport. Changi airport is ridiculously big!! Some really nice restaurants and cafes along the river and the war memorial is worth a look if you have time!!
  30. bulldogsfan_88

Matthew Perry dead

Apparently a heart attack!! Very sad news. He was by far my favourite character on friends but also loved his character in the West Wing. He was brilliant in that. Criminal that he never won an Emmy
  31. bulldogsfan_88

And the feedback you would get on the radio when a message came through
  32. bulldogsfan_88

Voice referendum

Emailed the office for the prime minister today to ask for more information on exactly how the voice would work and their replay value was that they couldn’t give an answer. They said the best person to speak to is my local indigenous leaders. If the office for the prime minister can’t even give...
  33. bulldogsfan_88

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

Hands down Tony Williams
  34. bulldogsfan_88

Watson is a fraud!! Glad we won. Can’t stand the Browns. Rich for them to complain about being dirty when they have Myles Garrett on the team. That being said I think they should be cracking down on tackles like that. Don’t think Fitzpatrick was deliberately being dirty but it still was a bad tackle
  35. bulldogsfan_88

I bought lactose free milk by mistake

I drink it to be honest but mainly cause my wife and boys are lactose intolerant. Have gotten used to it now
  36. bulldogsfan_88

Still got one of those. Pull it out occasionally when I want some anger management
  37. bulldogsfan_88

50c for me. Remember feeling ripped off cause my brother was 10years younger than me so by the time he lost his teeth it was up to between $5 & $10 depending on how generous mum and dad were feeling
  38. bulldogsfan_88

A collective groan would go up when that thing got wheeled out
  39. bulldogsfan_88

Used to love going to Skate plus at Taren Point!!
  40. bulldogsfan_88

Social Media Fotuaika

Dude Beastwood was hardly a flop. By the end he was not worth his contract but he had some very good years for us. Was one of my favourite players there for a while
  41. bulldogsfan_88

He is solid without being spectacular. Does a job but you don’t really want him starting every week. Has a good brain snap in him!!
  42. bulldogsfan_88

Covers of Your Favourite Songs

Anyone who is a fan of metal look up Leo on on YouTube. My mate told me about him the other day. He is a Norwegian dude who does metal covers of popular songs. They are brilliant
  43. bulldogsfan_88

Beer Appreciation Thread

Loving mountain culture pale ales at the moment. Easy to drink and has a real nice fruity flavour to it!!
  44. bulldogsfan_88

Official Gus on Twitter

Specially when (if you believe Gus) he told Ciraldo to wait a year before coming over but Ciraldo insisted he wanted to come now!!
  45. bulldogsfan_88

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

These days all TVs come out of the same factory so brand really doesn’t matter
  46. bulldogsfan_88

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

I gave up after the first try when Gagai strolled through. Seriously I have seen better defence in under 5s. Knew it was going to be a flogging so I turned it off. Wasn’t worth wasting my time!!
  47. bulldogsfan_88

Haha used to disable him as soon as I opened windows. 90% of the time the advice he gave was useless. There were a couple of other ones with clippy IIRC. Don’t remember what they were just that you could change it
  48. bulldogsfan_88

Voice referendum

Hard part about that Hacky is that it is causing disagreement and division even amongst the people it is supposed to be helping. Have spoken to quite a few indigenous Australians about this and they themselves can’t even agree if it is a good thing or not. As a result I am finding it hard to...
  49. bulldogsfan_88

News Canterbury Bulldogs the sleeping giants of the NRL

Stopped reading when I saw it was written by Drunkfield
  50. bulldogsfan_88

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

I almost would say his conversion from the sideline on the Wilson try was more pivotal
  51. bulldogsfan_88

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Gees we are lucky but we should have put this game to bed ages ago!!
  52. bulldogsfan_88

Haha was singing this to my son just the other day
  53. bulldogsfan_88

Official Ciraldo's Presser

Didn’t bother watching but assume it is the same old shit… we are a young team, we are still learning, we will learn from this experience blah blah blah!!
  54. bulldogsfan_88

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Nice stretch there!! Could have easily lost control of that!!
  55. bulldogsfan_88

That place is out at Penrith. Taking my son and his friends there for his birthday party this year
  56. bulldogsfan_88

The icing was nice but the cream was always horrible cause it had been sitting out of the fridge all day
  57. bulldogsfan_88

I still have the full set of the torch relay pins from the daily telucrap
  58. bulldogsfan_88

Don’t feel like I am old enough for this (born in 88) but I also got 0/20. Only one I was kinda a half mark on was paying by paper check. I never used my own money but dad did give me a check and asked me to walk it down the street to pay someone for him. Can’t remember what it was for but it...
  59. bulldogsfan_88

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Shrinking on Apple TV is hilarious. Jason Segal and Harrison Ford are psychiatrists in a practice together. Would highly recommend it
  60. bulldogsfan_88

**Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs: A Crisis in Leadership and Culture**

Can enjoy NHL, NFL, NBA and the premier league instead. NRL is dead now. Just don’t have the same interest as I used to. Much prefer American sports. Will always keep an eye on the dogs but that is about it
  61. bulldogsfan_88

The Stand up comedy thread

Another guy you can’t leave out I think is Robin Williams. Man he died way too young!! Funny bugger he was and very talented
  62. bulldogsfan_88

The Stand up comedy thread

Jim Jefferies is hilarious. Gets away with a lot of stuff that most other comedians wouldn’t!! His one on gun control is one of the funniest skits ever!!
  63. bulldogsfan_88

Would my Hyundai i30 eat a RAM for breakfast?

I beg to differ. I have driven them multiple times and they are just fun to drive. Not cause they are fast just in a get out of my way kinda way!! Saving up for one right now!! I am 178cm tall so average height certainly not doing it cause I am short and insecure I just think they are cool
  64. bulldogsfan_88

Fave Kebab

Chicken kebab with Lettuce Tomato Onion Jalapeños Extra cheese Tomato sauce Mayo
  65. bulldogsfan_88

Official James Graham at his finest

It already takes a frustratingly long time to make a decision, that would just slow them down even more
  66. bulldogsfan_88

Such good jaffles but you also ended up with third degree burns in your mouth
  67. bulldogsfan_88

CC's or Doritos

Tasty CCs are the bomb. I challenge anyone to open a pack and not eat the whole thing in 1 sitting!!
  68. bulldogsfan_88

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Bloody Ben Hunt!! Anyone notice him go down after he shanked that field goal after the most minimal contact!! The new milkman
  69. bulldogsfan_88

Burns has had a huge game. Haven’t really rated him to be honest but he has stood up today!!
  70. bulldogsfan_88

Far out if ever you need a chance to see the NRL is corrupt that’s it. Just when we get in front the softest sun bin you will ever see!!
  71. bulldogsfan_88

Nice ball from burns there. Nice from Averillo too. Still had some work to do but did it easy in the end!!
  72. bulldogsfan_88

Look so much better with Reynolds in the team!!
  73. bulldogsfan_88

As a Steelers fan I was stoked!! Steelers have had an awesome offseason. Nice to finally have a GM who isn’t afraid to make some moves!!
  74. bulldogsfan_88

Steelers did well to get Jones specially when it only cost a the 120th pick. Have the first pick tomorrow. Would be nice to see them take Joey Porter Jnr!!
  75. bulldogsfan_88

News Chemists Up In Arms About Presciption Savings

My dad is a pharmacist. Owned his own shop for a while. Was talking to him about it and he said big companies like chemist warehouse have destroyed the market and their is very little money to be made in pharmacy anymore!!
  76. bulldogsfan_88

News Souths on verge of bombshell $3.4m Wighton coup as Bunnies’ trump card revealed —

Apparently Raiders have lodged an official complaint because he has signed for so much less they reckon he is under market value
  77. bulldogsfan_88

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Seriously they call that forward and not the 10000 the eels have done!! This is a joke
  78. bulldogsfan_88

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Great play by Alamotti. He is already Hutus going to be a goodin!!
  79. bulldogsfan_88

How did it take Sutton three years to call held on Kiraz there but the second the Rabbitoh’s momentum is stopped he calls held?
  80. bulldogsfan_88

WOW what a kick from Mahoney!!
  81. bulldogsfan_88

Hell yeah!! That is how the dogs play. You know we are switched on and at our best when we can turn defence into attack like that. That is how all the best dogs sides of old worked!!
  82. bulldogsfan_88

Bring back the biff

Was just thinking this arvo I needed to watch that again. Never get tired of seeing that!!
  83. bulldogsfan_88

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Preston fast becoming my favourite player!! Just never gives up. Saves a try at one end then scores one at the other
  84. bulldogsfan_88

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Far out we are soft at defending at the moment. Nobody was goal side of their player then!! Way too easy that.
  85. bulldogsfan_88

Why don’t NRL teams do krash plays??

Vaguely recall Mason and Shifty trying a play like that in the pouring rain and it getting called a penalty!! Those were the days though. Gees we had a good team back then
  86. bulldogsfan_88

Bulldogs Pride Jersey

I all honesty can’t see it happening. When the club and Ciraldo especially have worked so hard to unite the boys and really create a special bond between them I don’t understand why they would throw a hot potato like this into the equation. It is a polarising topic and would probably ruin the...
  87. bulldogsfan_88

Books Bulldogs Read

Big fan ofJohn Grisham and David Baldacci (especially the Amos Decker series). Also read a lot of Christian books but in general if it is a book I will read it. Much prefer books to e-readers though. Definitely old school like that. Did have an e-reader but never used it. Ended up selling it
  88. bulldogsfan_88

Kiraz

Problem with that is we have Xerri coming next year too. Feel like if they move him to Centre it would be at the expense of Alamoti and he is one we definitely need to keep he is going to be a beast
  89. bulldogsfan_88

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Haha well played Mahoney. Gees it is nice to have some crafty players in our side again!!
  90. bulldogsfan_88

Gees I hate this no punch thing. Seriously punch on, settle down then play some footy!!
  91. bulldogsfan_88

Gees it pisses me off when the fullback dances in front of the line. Just run hard and straight!!
  92. bulldogsfan_88

What a start!! Perfect kick from Burton
  93. bulldogsfan_88

How was that not offside?
  94. bulldogsfan_88

Love the passion from Fox and Mahoney there. That is what has been lacking for years. Pride and passion in the jersey
  95. bulldogsfan_88

Haha just when I say Avo has done nothing he lays on a try for Kiraz!! Good signs so far but gotta be able to sustain it for 80mins. If ever you were going to beat the storm though this is the time to do it.
  96. bulldogsfan_88

Honestly forgot Averillo was even in the team!!
  97. bulldogsfan_88

Senior NRL players double down on strike threat

Have just been fighting with my health insurance over this issue. Pre-existing doesn’t mean you can’t be convered just means that you can’t claim for pre-existing conditions until the waiting periods are over
  98. bulldogsfan_88

Which SPORT is Tougher, Rugby League or American Football? | NRL vs NFL

Those stats don’t tell the whole story. Tackles in the NFL are when you hit the guy with the ball. They don’t call the belting each other at the line of scrimmage a tackle so officially yeah they might only do 70 tackles in a game but I guarantee you they are “tackling” each other a lot more...
  99. bulldogsfan_88

Which SPORT is Tougher, Rugby League or American Football? | NRL vs NFL

NFL hands down. Don’t get me wrong you have to be tough to play NRL too but NRL you take a hit up and rest. NFL they are hitting each other and hitting each other hard every play, especially the o-line.