Search results

1. Moronic Musings

Penalty analysis

Hey all, I picked up on something today when flicking through the individual match stats of Bulldogs games in the first 8 rounds of the season. The following is a breakdown of the penalty counts per game in our matches: Round 1 - Manly win the penalty count 11-9 Round 2 - 8-8 between Penrith...
  2. Moronic Musings

Demerit Point Clarification

Hey guys, just got my licence back as of today. Still on my green P's, and I am wondering how many points I have now. I accrued 7 demerit points and had a 3 month suspension. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. Moronic Musings

Question re speeding fines

Was caught for doing 15-20kms over the limit by a cop, pulled over whatever. he asked me how fast i was going and i just kept pretty silent but respectful, the norm, and he kept saying you were doing 100 werent ya and i denied denied denied. Anyway point is, he came out of his vehicle with a...
  4. Moronic Musings

Player of the season?

Player of the year? Rookie of the year? Back of the year? Forward of the year? Most improved? Top 3 players all year? Buy of the year?
  5. Moronic Musings

Let's pack the house

Fellas, 4 or so days to go, and one thing is certain; the crowd is gonna be a bumper. Everyone go out and purchase your tickets, they're selling at a pretty fast rate, and my feeling is Souths have the edge on us. So what we need to do? WE NEED TO FILL OUT THE STADIUM, BRING ALL OUR BLUE AND...
  6. Moronic Musings

Morris performance in origin

Thought he was very good in defence tonight up against GI, but obviously is more suited to the left with his in and out and right handed fend. Either way he was brilliant in defence tonight, will be there again 100% next 2 matches.
  7. Moronic Musings

Your clubs loanees

Whos on loan at everyones clubs and whos doing what? At the moment at Chelsea a few that spring to mind are Gael Kakuta, Jeffrey Bruma, PAtrick Van Aanholt, Thibau Courtois, Yossi Benayoun, Tomas Kalas, Ulises Davila (Who is an absolute wonderkid) and Matej Delac. Bit of a rundown on each's...
  8. Moronic Musings

ps3 online accounts?

keen for a fifa sesh. online accounts everyone? add me : bodon23
  9. Moronic Musings

juan mata or david silva

simple question, going on potential and ability, who is the better player. obv silva has played more in the epl and is proven, but who is the better player technically and in general?
  10. Moronic Musings

Thoughts on season 2011

Success? Failure? Expected? Who were the standouts? What were the negatives? Who played well below expectations? Player ratings? What young players impressed the most? Best moments? Best signings? 2012 prediction?
  11. Moronic Musings

Brett Emerton to Sydney FC

top notch signing, sydney fc actually look really good this year. nick carle is quality when fit and emerton is australia's second most capped player - that says something. they also got jamieson, bridge, beauchamp, coyne and cazarine. thoughts?
  12. Moronic Musings

Leading goalscorer in the EPL 2011?

Who will be the leading goal scorer in the epl this year. I can see Torres doing it, that first half against Stoke has been his best half in a year.
  13. Moronic Musings

Dogs season over

Newcastle 22-4 up against canberra. Will be a cricket score come game time most likely. Signals the end of 2011 for the Dogs :(
  14. Moronic Musings

rate it?

one of my goals in england versing championship side wycombe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GntbXVbGN0k. any good ?
  15. Moronic Musings

Who is the best fullback in the world?

There's not too many quality fullbacks going around. Who is the best fullback going around atm ? Marcelo Fabio Coentrao Ashley Cole Patrice Evra Gael Clichy Eric Abidal Dani Alves Phillip Lahm Maicon Sergio Ramos Gregory Van der Wiel Other(name)
  16. Moronic Musings

Player ratings for 2011 so far

Been wondering to myself who has and hasnt been good for us this year. Going up until round 21, these are my ratings for every player: 1. Ben Barba - 10/10. Best player all year. Fantastic in attack, single-handedly winning us some games and doing crazy things that no one in our team could...
  17. Moronic Musings

Depth in each position for 2012.

For each position, to fill up our squad (max size 28), will we have decent enough depth for every position? Fullback: Barba Winger: Turner Goodwin Lett Centre: Morris Lafai Wright 5/8: Keating Half: Hodkinson Reynolds Front Row: Tolman Graham Paea...
  18. Moronic Musings

fifa 11 ?

anyoneee up for a fifa sesh add me on ps3 only. bodon23
  19. Moronic Musings

Centres for NSW

I think a separate thread is needed to decide the centres for NSW. Does it matter about this right or left sided stuff, or do you pick players based on their preferences ? I'd go: 3. Morris 4. Gasnier Jennings is no chance based on his form, Champion is a bit of a smokey maybe, Idris...
  20. Moronic Musings

Todd Carney charged with drink driving

Sydney Roosters confirm Todd Carney has been charged with low range drink driving. source: fox news
  21. Moronic Musings

Best youth system in England

I just got back from England a week ago and i trialed with a lot of quality teams around england. Chelsea, everton, bolton, liverpool and then some lower teams like Wycombe Wanderers and the New Saints (Welsh champions). I watched the reserves teams play a few matches. CHelsea vs Liverpool was a...
  22. Moronic Musings

2010 Rugby League Sprint

Really looking forward to this race tbh. I read in the paper a few weeks back that the starting list will be: Josh Morris Jarryd Hayne Nathan Gardner Ben Barba Greg Inglis Courtenay Walsh ( AFL ) Matt Lewis ( Soccer ) Lachie Turner ( Union ) + 2 of Uate, Merritt, Tahu and Inu...
  23. Moronic Musings

2011 Player Signings discussion thread

Now we're done and dusted for 2010, it's time to look to 2011. Which player is everyone most looking forward to and who will do the most for our team ? Personally, I can't wait for Frank Pritchard to come, he's exactly what we need and on his day is the best second rower in the comp. I'm also...
  24. Moronic Musings

Player ratings 2010

1. Luke Patten - Disappointing year, well below his best. Is no longer the safe fullback we have known him to be. Isn't up there with Boyd, Slater and Hayne and is down the ranks of fullback. 6/10 2. Steve Turner - Started the year in great form. Great dummy half runs throughout the whole year...
  25. Moronic Musings

Top young footballers in the world

A list of some of them imo: Mario Ballotelli Bojan Mesut Oezil Thomas Muller Neymar Aaron Ramsey Jose Baxter Rafeal da Silva Fabio da Silva Victor Moses Daniel Opare Federico Macheda Fabian Delph Giovanni Dos Santos Carlos Vela Nathan Delfuneso Marek Hamsik Alexandre Pato...
  26. Moronic Musings

NSW SOO 2 team selection discussion thread

Everything about team selections, injuries and replacements in here. My team for Game 2 : ( Considering Lewis and Hayne are out ) 1. Dugan 2. B.Morris 3. Lyon 4. Idris 5. J.Morris 6. Barrett 7. Pearce 8. Weyman 9. Ennis 10. Perry 11. Watmough 12. Creagh 13. Gallen 14. TLL...
  27. Moronic Musings

Michael Hodgson discussion thread

Gone soft. Nothing like last year. Defensively sound, but his go forward is rubbish. 5-6 metres every run. Not getting any more than 100m in a whole game all year. Chris Armit should be the no10.
  28. Moronic Musings

Your Lineup vs Titans

Round 14 team ?? Alot of questions to be answered K Moore. Green at 5/8 hahahahah. Warburton LOL. Romelo playing 5 mins LOL. My team : 1. Patten 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Tia-Kilifi 6. Barba 7. Kimmorley 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Armit 11. Halatau 12. Ryan 13. Stagg...
  29. Moronic Musings

Brett Kimmorley and Blake Green

HAHAHAHAH U FAILSSSSS MASSIVE LOLS kimmorley in origin for the lulz
  30. Moronic Musings

NSW cup result ?

Anyone know the score from NSW cup today ? Did Barba play and did Foster ? Who went well ?
  31. Moronic Musings

Is Blake Green the right man for the #6 ?

No imo. Does everything way too slow. He looks so much better when he runs on to the ball rather than when he gets the ball standing still at 5/8. Barba --> 5/8, Green --> NSW Cup or bench.
  32. Moronic Musings

Team for Round 13?

My team would be: 1. Patten 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Barba 7. Kimmorley 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Armit 11. Gordon 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Paea 15. Halatau 16. Hodgson 17. Romelo Warburton and Green shipped to overseas.
  33. Moronic Musings

Fastest team/ Player in the NRL over 100m

4x100 metre relay teams IMO: Bulldogs: Josh Morris, Ben Barba, Jamal Idris, Junior Tia-Kilifi / Bryson Goodwin Storm: Billy Slater, Sam Joe, Greg Inglis, Dane Chisholm Raiders: Drury Low, Josh Dugan, Daniel Vidot, Jarrod Croker Dragons: Brett Morris, Darius Boyd, Jamie Soward, Jason...
  34. Moronic Musings

NSW to turn to Gidley, Lyon, Noddy and Ennis.

NSW to turn to Gidley, Lyon, Noddy and Ennis GREG PRICHARD May 10, 2010 KURT GIDLEY, Jamie Lyon, Brett Kimmorley and Michael Ennis are the favourites to fill the spine positions of fullback, five-eighth, halfback and hooker in the NSW side for State of Origin I following the first weekend...
  35. Moronic Musings

Team of the season ( After round 5 )

Yes its hard to choose now but this would be by team after round 5. 1. Todd Carney 2. Akuila Uate 3. Willie Tonga 4. Beau Champion 5. Brett Morris 6. Benji Marshall 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Ben Hannant 9. Cameron Smith 10. Aiden Tolman 11. Sam Thaiday 12. Mark Minichello 13. Paul...
  36. Moronic Musings

Roberts' best position

I think hes not suited to play 5/8 atm. I see him more of a wide running player. Hes got amazing footwork, strength and great acceleration, therefore he'd be suited to play in the centres. His defence is suspect at 5/8 due to his bad reads, however imo he has a great one on one defensive...
  37. Moronic Musings

Backrow weaknesses

We've been getting pumped in the forwards in the last few weeks and is it really the whole forward pack not putting and getting pumped. Look at the figures and the efforts of both Hannant and Armit tonight and then you will know it's not our front row that is getting dominated. Buddy was also...
  38. Moronic Musings

Hickey confident about playing Warriors

Hickey confident about facing Warriors By Ian McCullough 20:08 AEST Fri Apr 9 2010 Despite being forced off the field, coughing up blood after a heavy tackle from South Sydney hooker Issac Luke last Monday, Bulldogs prop Jarrad Hickey is confident he'll be fit to face the Warriors at ANZ...
  39. Moronic Musings

Marking Morris a tough task but Best loses no sleep

Starting to talk it up are Souths..
  40. Moronic Musings

*Spoilers* : Dragons vs Cowboys

Dragons up 17-2 at half time. Brett Morris having an absolute blinder. 163 metres in 40 mins. Hard to see the Cowboys coming back..
  41. Moronic Musings

Players that will make a big rise this year

What players does everyone reckon will rise this year and improve their game out of sight. I really think Mickey Paea has potential, and we will see more of his potential being shown this year. I think Jamal will keep improving as the year goes on and I think by the end of the year, he will...
  42. Moronic Musings

Barba and Paea >>> Roberts and Hickey

Barba should be 5/8 and Paea was awesome tonight. He should be 10 and Hodgo 11 with Hicks and Buddy coming off the bench. We need spark early and these 2 will provide that. I wouldn't mind Roberts on the bench and coming on doing a Barba role; Roaming and looking for gaps. Thoughts?
  43. Moronic Musings

Not much hype around the game

Im surprised there hasn't been much hype around the game. I would've expected the game to be much more hyped up than this. Anyway, i'm confident the boys will win tomorrow. I reckon it'll be a tough grind but we'll manage and we'll get away with a win. GOO YOU DOGGIESSSS !
  44. Moronic Musings

What would you do if you were Kevin Moore?

Since Ennis is almost certain to be out, what would you do ? Roberts >> Hooker, Barba >> 5/8, Green >> Bench Green >> Hooker, Barba >> Bench N.Smith >> Hooker, Barba >> Bench Other(mention)
  45. Moronic Musings

Best performers from round 1

Any young and pretty new players that have stood out this weekend? Just to name a few: Corey Norman Gerard Beale Daniel Vidot
  46. Moronic Musings

Positives from the game

Its not all negative from the game. Some points from last nights game that were positive: Ben Barba stepped up and played well while he was on. Mickey Paea was very impressive and made good metres when he was on. The boys hung in there until the last minute of the game. Towards the...
  47. Moronic Musings

Will Josh Morris play this week in the 4 nations?

Will he partner his brother Brett to give Inglis and Hodges a break? I reckon they'll rest either 1 or both of them and he'll get a shot next to brett. Hope he plays, and scores some tries :D Thoughts?
  48. Moronic Musings

Is there coverage of the Bulls game today?

Heard somewhere that they're webcasting the game ?
  49. Moronic Musings

Most popular player

Who is your favourite player out of the whole side?
  50. Moronic Musings

VIP Lounge

How many posts will you have to have to go in it ? And what is it ?
  51. Moronic Musings

Callum Ferguson

He's awesome :love:
  52. Moronic Musings

Siege underway right near my house

There is a siege right near my house. About a street away. Armed robbery at a NAB bank, then the robber rode into a preschool and had a teacher at gunpoint and asked for money. Cops blocked off 3 streets. I'm real scared atm.
  53. Moronic Musings

The Better Morris ?

Simple. Who's better, Josh or Brett ? Imo, Josh is better. I'm not being biased or anything but I think after seeing that run on Sunday that Josh is quicker, he's obviously better in defence and hes stronger. :D Who does tk think is better ?
  54. Moronic Musings

Dragons vs Raiders *Previews, Live Updates, Spoilers*

Big game. Upset coming imo. Canberra in Canberra and with history on their side. It's not gonna be as easy as everyone thinks. Live updates at 7.30 here :D Who will win ? Margin ?
  55. Moronic Musings

Josh Morris' Defence

Absolutely brilliant tonight. He had his best game in 6-8 weeks tonight and defended brilliantly. I :love: Josh Morris !
  56. Moronic Musings

Tigers vs Roosters *Live Updates,Spoilers*

Who will win? I think the Roosters are in for an upset today. Roosters 1-12.
  57. Moronic Musings

Soward

surely suspended but gallop will protect him once again and keep him on the field. 2 weeks at least for that. Slater got 1 week for a foot first challenge that didnt make contact. this shot made contact and was a high foot and he HAS GOT TO be suspended. thoughts ?
  58. Moronic Musings

best tv show

dont watch many shows, usually on sport channels. but i loveeed masterchef and entourage when they were on and i love family guy :) dont like the bitcchy shows. desperate housewives etc.
  59. Moronic Musings

Overcoming Eels loss no worry for Moore

Overcoming Eels loss no worry for Moore Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore has become accustomed to lifting his side from disappointment this season - which is why overcoming a loss to Parramatta won't pose too many problems. Twice this season the Bulldogs have been stripped of wins they...
  60. Moronic Musings

what phone..

does everyone have? i had a motorola v3 on my plan i got a nokia n95 for $150. features: > slides both ways(up n down) > gps > 5 megapixel camera > satellite navigation with gps > Bluetooth/Infrared > UPnP support > Stereo speakers > 3.5G (aka HSDPA) for fast downloads...
  61. Moronic Musings

Player Matchups

It's a boring friday night, and its that time of week where everyone is speculating who will win in the footy this week. so here we go, lets do some player matchups and see who player by player, comes out on top. Bulldogs________________________________Eels 1. Luke...
  62. Moronic Musings

Bulldogs News banned

lol. When did this happen hahaha
  63. Moronic Musings

UFC 2009 - Undisputed

Farking best game ever. The graphics are friggin crazy and the controls are awesome. I rate it 10 times better than fight night round 4. :love: Brock Lesnar !
  64. Moronic Musings

Harrison Ruled Out

Don't know if there's already a thread but Ashley Harrison has been ruled out for tonight's match. Good for us, he is a good player :D
  65. Moronic Musings

Good movies atm

I'm gonna go n see a couple of movies soon and I don't know what to watch. What's Transformers like? As good as the first 1 or even better? What about Hangover? Any other movies worth watching?
  66. Moronic Musings

Terminator Salvation

Is shit. Recommend it to noone. Anyone seen it? Thoughts?
  67. Moronic Musings

Fastest players at the Dogs

Who are the top 5 fastest players at the Dogs. Simple question. Here's mine: 1. J.Morris 2. B.Barba 3. B.Goodwin 4. L.Patten 5. J.Idris Roberts would be a close 6th.
  68. Moronic Musings

Hannant a surprise to play origin

Ben Hannant keen to play Origin III if Steve Price ruled out July 13, 2009 Queensland could spring a major surprise in Origin III on Wednesday night with injured prop Ben Hannant putting his hand up to play if Steve Price fails to recover from a virus. Hannant, who suffered a grade two...
  69. Moronic Musings

The kennel always dead at night

wtf happened, it always used to be full of arguments and people wanted to belt each other, now theres like 20 people online at night and no one posts. The kennel is officially dead at night :(
  70. Moronic Musings

Hodgo and the rest of the forward pack

Hodgo was awesome today. Played his heart out and made great runs. He made something like 160m which is fantastic and stepped up once again without some of our better forwards missing. Credit has also got to be given to the rest of the forward pack: Stagg made plenty of tackles but got...
  71. Moronic Musings

Dreams

I can't ****en remember my dreams. I try remembering them when I wake up but then my mind goes blank. Can anyone remember their dreams ? If so, what funny/stupid dreams have u had?
  72. Moronic Musings

Hodges reveals Lockyer farewell

Justin Hodges reveals Darren Lockyer set to play last State of Origin game By Margie McDonald, July 10, 2009 Queensland centre Justin Hodges has revealed Wednesday's State of Origin game at Suncorp Stadium could be the swan song for Maroons captain Darren Lockyer. Hodges, a teammate of...
  73. Moronic Musings

Final position on the table

So we're 17 rounds through the competition and we're sitting 2nd with only 1 or 2 hard games remaining in the regular season. We've had an awesome run this year and our year has exceeded everyone's expectations. But with injuries and suspensions hitting us, we could possibly lose a couple of...
  74. Moronic Musings

BtrainBen

Have not seen him round for agez. Where has he gone. * Misses reading long essays *
  75. Moronic Musings

No way..

Was it Roberts' fault that we lost today. Heaps of people are like Roberts played shiit and was back to his old days, when in fact he only made 2 bad passes which every player can make and actually created plenty of opportunities. He gave alot of ball, helped us get out of our own half, gave...
  76. Moronic Musings

Tigers vs Rabbits ( Spoilers )

Half time : Tigers 26 - 10 Rabbits Terrible performance by Souths. What needs to be done to comeback. Thoughts on the game .. Discuss !
  77. Moronic Musings

Sturridge signs with Chelsea :)

Chelsea sign England Under-20 striker Daniel Sturridge from Manchester City From correspondents in London, England July 04, 2009 Chelsea have signed teenage striker Daniel Sturridge from Barclays Premier League rivals Manchester City on a four-year deal after the player's contract at...
  78. Moronic Musings

Ribery wants to join Real, Bayern say no !

Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery determined to join Real Madrid From correspondents in Berlin, Germany 2009 Bayern Munich's star midfielder Franck Ribery has admitted he wants to leave the Bundesliga giants for Real Madrid, while the Germans are insisting he will stay. "I have...
  79. Moronic Musings

NRL Unlikely for Tuqiri

NRL return unlikely for former Wallaby Lote Tuqiri By Josh Jerga and Ed Jackson July 02, 2009 A return to the NRL for Lote Tuqiri seems unlikely, with only one club expressing a serious interest after the ARU terminated his contract. Of all 16 NRL clubs, only the Gold Coast have said...
  80. Moronic Musings

Tonie Carroll to make return to NRL

Tonie Carroll to return for Broncos By Laine Clark AAP Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:41:08 The surprise return of Brisbane legend Tonie Carroll has helped ease concern over an out-of-sorts Broncos team with a mounting injury list. Carroll, 33, met with Broncos coach Ivan Henjak on Monday to...
  81. Moronic Musings

World XIII

What would your world 13 be. Mine is : 1. Slater ( aus ) 2. Hayne ( aus ) 3. Inglis ( aus ) 4. Hodges ( aus ) 5. Folau ( aus ) 6. Lockyer ( aus ) 7. Thurston ( aus ) 13. Seinfeld ( eng ) 12. Gallen ( aus ) 11. Pritchard ( nz ) 10. Civinoceiva ( aus ) 9. Smith ( aus ) 8. Price (...
  82. Moronic Musings

Bowen comeback shot down by Cowboys ( Other injury concerns )

Bowen comeback shot down by Cowboys By Laine Clark 20:14 AEST Tue Jun 23 2009 It was hardly music to the ears of a North Queensland outfit still reeling from news that form centre Ash Graham could be ruled out for up to six weeks with a foot injury suffered in the gutsy last round win over...
  83. Moronic Musings

Lebanese drums

Can you play ? I can play :D What rhythm do you play ?
  84. Moronic Musings

Hannant the man to take over up front

Hannant the man to take over up front By Wayne Heming AAP Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:32:13 The two men charged with ensuring Queensland's "Hollywood" backline fires in State of Origin II on Wednesday night believe the best prop in the game is not starting. Petero Civoniceva (24 Origins) and...
  85. Moronic Musings

Congratulations Kimlo / Shawty / Pigbenis

Another great game. Your youngsters weren't what I thought they were. Your fullback is 17 and needs many many many years before he will play first grade again. He cost you 3 tries or something :roflol: Great game ! Another outstanding defensive performance by the Broncos themselves.
  86. Moronic Musings

Is my sig ban worthy ?

In reference to Boon Returns ?
  87. Moronic Musings

Carlos Tevez leaves Manchester United

Argentine striker Carlos Tevez confirms he will leave Manchester United From correspondents in Manchester, England June 20, 2009 Argentinian forward Carlos Tevez will leave Barclays Premier League champions Manchester United, the club confirmed. Tevez's two-year loan deal was set to...
  88. Moronic Musings

Roosters vs Cowboys

Live updates. Thoughts ? Score ? Winner ?
  89. Moronic Musings

Broncos name 3 debutants for Sharks game

Broncos name three rookies for Sharks By Wayne Heming 19:47 AEST Tue Jun 16 2009 Four days after Connell's moving funeral, Hunt and two other rookies - Dale Copley and Guy Williams - have been named to make their first grade debuts for Brisbane against Cronulla on Monday night. Connell...
  90. Moronic Musings

Thurston backs Tonga recall

Johnathan Thurston backs Willie Tonga recall into Origin II squad By Brent Read June 13, 2009 Willie Tonga hardly needed someone to press his claims for a State of Origin recall, but North Queensland Cowboys and Maroons halfback Johnathan Thurston did, lauding his clubmate's form this year...
  91. Moronic Musings

Broncos are now playing Friday night - confirmed

Brisbane Broncos officials say the side won't play the Bulldogs, due to swine flu By staff writers June 11, 2009 Brisbane Broncos are set to defy NRL orders to play the Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night, telling club sponsors the players have not had time to prepare...
  92. Moronic Musings

Panthers lose dynamic duo

Penrith lose Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis as Bulldogs regain Ben Hannant By Ian McCullough June 09, 2009 Penrith will be without NSW State of Origin stars Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis for Saturday's NRL clash with Manly at CUA Stadium. Lewis has been ruled out for up to two...
  93. Moronic Musings

Bruno. LOL

Lol, here's the trailer. I think the trailer looks alright. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGpmNb2xfQ&feature=fvst thoughts ?
  94. Moronic Musings

Titans will not quarantine players

Gold Coast Titans will not quarantine players ahead of Dragons clash June 08, 2009 Gold Coast Titans will not be standing down their State of Origin players from Monday's NRL clash with St George Illawarra despite concerns they may have been subjected to swine flu in Melbourne last week...
  95. Moronic Musings

Renewed Calls to get Hindy in Origin

Renewed calls to get Hindy in OriginBy Todd Balym 18:32 AEST Sun Jun 7 2009 Nathan Hindmarsh has been labelled the best defensive player in the NRL after the Parramatta workhorse produce another game-saving tackle in the Eels' shock 20-18 win over Newcastle. With scores locked at 12-all...
  96. Moronic Musings

Top 8

I know its still early, but I am starting to predict who will make the top 8. Theres many teams who still are genuine top 8 contenders. Roosters, Sharks, Eels and Wests Tigers are out of it in my opinion. Out of the rest, Dragons, Bulldogs, Broncos and the Storm I think are the only...
  97. Moronic Musings

LOL souffs

RUBBISH ! Cant defend, Cant attack. WOrst coach ever, worst supporterssss, cant stand their club and i am happy that they got belteddd !!! Craig Wing and Crocker are only decent players. Sutton is overrated, Same with Sandow. Asotasi is past his best. Fa'alogo isn't what he was. Kidwell's...
  98. Moronic Musings

Most Improved player this year.

There've been a few. Mine would be in no particular order : > Luke Walsh > David Stagg > Michael Weyman > Justin Poore > Frank-Paul Nuassala > Bryson Goodwin > James McManus > Richie Fa'aoso > Tim Moltzen > Bronson Harrison > Jarrod Sammut > Chris Armit Note: Not including...
  99. Moronic Musings

Just an update

Morris is a chance of playing this week according to fox sports. http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,League%20News_6741,00.html At about 2:00 is where they speak about Josh.