Search results

1. V

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

Why would the Dogs want Adam Woolnough - Penrith Panthers he's too old what about Sika Manu - Storm is he off contract at the end of the year.
  2. V

Controversy as bulldogs lose 20-18

Steve Clark if an absolute idot even though Coward and Eastwood slightly connected Eastwood was on the outside not between Coward and Pattern Coward didn't even try to go for Pattern even if he did he wouldn't even got close to catching him. Steve Clark only needed one quick look at the video...
  3. V

I've felt better after a loss TBH

The two refs were really hopeless today, I was impressed with the two refs after Round 1 but from round 2 onwards they have been annoying they're just seem to be guessing most rulings. The NRL need a re-think.
  4. V

Give It Up For Ben Roberts

I have to agree he has improved alot and he looks like he his enjoying his footy more. I also think it has a lot to do with all the new players around him.
  5. V

Nick Kouparitsas Roosters Deal (Merged)

Did anyone watch the match between the Dragons and Broncos tonight, I thought the Dragons were very impressive.
  6. V

dogs bid to save points fails

Does the NRL stand for the National Roosters League
  7. V

dogs bid to save points fails

Dogs now need to focus more and more on Sunday's game V The Sharks a lost would see us in trouble, the players need the forget about what happen two weeks ago and let the Dogs officals worry about appealing it took the Brisbane Broncos nearly 2 months to get their points back in 2004. They...
  8. V

It looks like the Roosters not only want our players they want the Bulldogs to pay their wages while there playing for the Roosters. what a joke, if they want a free player will give them Fred Briggs or Brad Morrin.
  9. V

Sorry to say Guys Gary Warburton is just making up the numbers. We have better players in the lower grades than him. Give the number 11 to Nick Kouparitsas he his a good ball player now that his fit he deserves a chance. Having said that if he goes to the Roosters best of luck to him it will be...
  10. V

Im disappointed Nick is leaving I would prefer to keep him over Gary Warburton, Danny Williams or Lee Te mari. It would be a good time to give him a start especially with the good pack of fowards we have at the moment.
  11. V

Injury List

I think their is a bit to worry about we have lost a lot more players than recruited in the past year remember the success of the team depends on how good the bench is I don't think we have great back players.
  12. V

second rowers we should look at for 2010

What about getting Nate Myles back he's off contract next year
  13. V

Message for the Dogs

Nice comments Sharkest it has been a bad 2 couple of seasons for us but I think it all started when got beaten so badly in the 2nd half by the Broncos in 2006 when we lost 37-20 semi final. We have hit the all time low this year hopefully it can only better from here. Good luck to the Sharks I...
  14. V

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

The Dogs should be trying to sign 28 y.o KNIGHTS prop Jesse Royal who is off contract at the end of the season and it looks like he be quiting Rugby League because he can't get an NRL contract. He was one of the main factors in the Knights win over the Storm last Saturday.
  15. V

Dean Collis contract with the Tigers ends in 2009. Below article found on the web Wests Tigers after a tough season defending the Premiership had good news of late with Dean Collis signing a two-year extension to remain with the Tigers until the end of the 2009 season.
  16. V

My thoughts on why SBW won't even get more money in france

Is it better to support another club who does have all these issues? Apart from winning the Comp in 2004 the last 10 years as been bad.
  17. V

My thoughts on why SBW won't even get more money in france

Hi all who are the Dogs going to sign to take the place of SBW?
  18. V

Luke Douglas has resigned with the Sharks
  19. V

How can we rescue season 2008?

Let's go back to Belmore Sports Ground at least for a few games a year it would be great.
  20. V

Who said we are after Ryan OHara, we should try to keep the players who are sticking with the club thru the tuff times. Hickey and Armit have really stepped up this year. I think we should try to keep them both.
  21. V

Bulldogs sign Ennis for three years

Good on you Todd and the rest of the board 4 great signings in key positions, I think another good foward is required Jacob Lillyman or Ryan Hoffman would be good or maybe a big centre. I also think we must retain Hickey, Armit and Cleal.
  22. V

Just supposed to lose?

D Williams I'm not sure what happen to Danny Williams he isn't on the injury list nor the suspended list and he wasn't named in the NSW cup team.
  23. V

Just supposed to lose?

Very Little Chance I heard 4 players have been ruled out Utai, Hickey, Armit and SBW that will make it very hard especially in the fowards.