Search results

1. W

Dragons v Dogs Post Mortem Discussion

Turner and Idris - Major Weakness Turner at Storm looked good because of the men inside him. At the Dogs he will be caugh out every week if Idris is his inside man. Haz didn't trust him and Turner is looking bad already because he doesn't have confidence in him. Idris is a back rower at...
  2. W

Two Knees to pattern head!!

Straightened his eye's out though.
  3. W

Mortimer kills the dogs

Well in my life time I never thought I'd see a legancy come back to bit the dogs. How could the Dogs never have seen the possible talent this kid has?Parra's gain for sure. Its hard to take it when a great name like "Mortimer" and Parra are mentioned in the same breath. I'll have words for...
  4. W

Week 3 Finals - Match Thread: Bulldogs v Eels

screeming at TV already
  5. W

game on boys and girls......Down on one knee cross the heart...pray christ...we win
  6. W

some fark whit merged my threat.......cliff young shuffle across the living floor
  7. W

I have 8 tickets to the GF...a lot rides on this....pacing and typing
  8. W

25 Sept......XMAS will come early.....Come on Dogs
  9. W

Piss off Don Burke..Whats on Fox
  10. W

Pizza has arrived.....Cant sit down
  11. W

Off to the fridge to get another Byron...3rd in 30 min Waiting Pizza Hut to arrive
  12. W

Wireless laptop one finger typing SMS mate in Canberra...another Bulldogs fan...Come on pump it up
  13. W

My Live Update Jersey on Pacing living room Beer in hand Punching the air What are you doing?
  14. W

Why we will win

What a great night for Bulldogs at the Dally M's Rookie,Centre,Coach,Captain,Prop,Hooker,Lock,Points Scorer This is why we will win on Saturday night. This was the boost we needed to show the other boys in the team what we can do and achieve. Go the dogs.
  15. W

Crowd Estimates for Bulldogs v Knights

Any body know the "enter the code number" on the ticketek site? I'm not a member but I want to take my boys to see the Bulldogs win....
  16. W

Shut up Gus..Shut up Gus

Press Mute mute mute too
  17. W

Shut up Gus..Shut up Gus

Oh please shut up
  18. W

Feature on Dogs - NRL Tactic's 830pm 28 July

Guys, Must watch for all Dogs fans that have Fox.
  19. W

The difference 1 man makes and the need for speed

I was at the game tonight and when the teams came on the board and Stagg was not in the team I knew we would do it tough. This guy covers so much around the rucks and it was obvious tonight we struggled to stop Parra from popping passes and creating second phase play. I love his work ethic...
  20. W

Josh Morris Shadow player for Origin

If he gets injured in Fridays game stick Brett in as they will never know.
  21. W

Josh Morris Shadow player for Origin

P.s He is still available to play for Dogs too if the others are out after Friday
  22. W

Attack is the new black: Ryan

Maybe the subject should have been "Less Black means more attack";) I said it last year and I'll say it again. Less Islander's and more of what we have now has brought us back to "traditional" values and less going out and getting on the p*ss and being caught out for being idiots. The...
  23. W

Bulldogs to lose another 2 points for Bye Breach

Reported in Daily Telegraph 6 Jun 09 Reporter: “Scoop” Weidler The Bulldogs have been found guilty of breaching the rules relating to obtaining another bye by deception. David Gallop head of the NRL has informed the Bulldogs that they will be fined $2,000,000 (Actual funds supplied by a...
  24. W

There's something about Gary

He reminds me of one B Clyde. Even looks like him. One year around the pack we have and he'll be permanent starter for sure. Blue's next year maybe... My only worry right now is his numbering up in defence. He left a hole where Ben Creagh ran into last week and looked pretty bad.
  25. W

Get your butts to gosford!

Bought 6 tickets for the family tonight and looking forward to a cracker. Come on lets get as many as possible there. Should be great.....
  26. W

Who am i?

Hey dont blame JS for this poor decision. He's a bloody good footballer. Its one S Clark who should be stood down for bringing the game into disrepute.
  27. W

Bulldogs Ladder Position

How good is this? Top of the ladder Well after 9 rounds we have done it. On top of the ladder. Great work by the boys, management and coaching staff. After last year it proves to me that the right, sorry "white" people do make a difference. No more BS about SBW, Willie etc. Back to the...
  28. W

Bulldogs Chase Dollars

Great idea! There are no NSW people left in Sydney anyway. They all moved to QLD to get away from this crappy state. We are the only suckers left here. Homo Bush will only attracted Bulldogs fans and I think our record will show we always play well up in QLD. We have plenty of support up there...
  29. W

Rnd 8 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v TigPies

Millard offers nothing in attack and very little in defence. With Roberts by is side they are both a weakness close to the line.
  30. W

LOL weedler

fatwā on Weed-ler
  31. W

We feel like scapegoats in this Dog-eat-Dog club: Kouparitsas

Off to Cronulla he goes.....I'll buy the train ticket.
  32. W

Outrage as NRL blocks Bulldogs sponsor

What Telstra sell car radio's? This is a restriction of trade. Telstra have had a history of doing this in the broadband space too. P*ss off Telstra and worry about paying out Sol Traheo instead of killing the game of Rugby League. P.s Has any one noticed the Telstra banner at the top of the...
  33. W

Matt Utai's Best Position

Any where that doesnt involve tackling or jumping. As soon as he is back on the wing the ball will go in the air. Time to move on as he's an old man now and has served the club well.
  34. W

Goodbye to 2008 and "The Kennel"

Just had to finish off by saying HASOON is gay isn't he? Whats with the Avatar of Mund-ane and Hasoon? Are you part of the SBW circus now? I think most Dogs supporters have declared a fatwā on SBW and Mund-ane. Your Avatar is an insult.
  35. W

Goodbye to 2008 and "The Kennel"

After sitting and watching the game tonight then jumping on The Kennel at the end I now realise that doing this if no good for my health. I turn 41 next week and I feel I've aged 10 years this year alone. With all the drama's going on and reading the negative rants of all the "niff nuffs"...
  36. W

What we learned from todays hiding.

Can we please give Millard and Winitana the flick this week. The reason why El Magic looked so bad in defence was he had no confidence with his in side men. Millard doesn't know how to position himself and Winitana always goes high. They both: "Cant Tackle and Cant make a break".....It was...
  37. W

NRL Players off contract for 2009

Anybody have access to a list of a players off contract for 2009?
  38. W

An Open Letter to Andrew Ryan

Hasoon.....Open Letter to you. Andrew Ryan is the essense of what traditional Dogs supporters are looking for in player. Having grown up in Punch-sh*tbowl myself and being older than you I have seen the new breed of ugly supporters that have come through the ranks. Oh yes there are many...
  39. W

weed ler article

Some classic lines...What a love story this is Williams lay on one of two single beds in an air-conditioned part of the apartment. Khoder Nasser lay on the other bed and they talked trash. Nasser thought Sonny delivered well. Nasser has copped heaps. Don't ask for mustard on your...
  40. W

Backline Changes Needed For 2009

Anybody know if Matt Coopers off contract this year?
  41. W

Daniel Holdsworth - Lock

Melbourne you say. Sounds very similar to Scott Hill when he was at the Dogs. He couldnt hold down a first grade spot and when he ended up at MEL behind a good pack he turned out to be a great player.
  42. W

Daniel Holdsworth - Lock

Yeah not one of his best..Hey Hasoon do you have anything positive to say? Maybe you should stick the boots on next weekend and get out there?
  43. W

Daniel Holdsworth - Lock

I'd apprecaite some comments: As we've seen Daniel has tried very hard all year and after being pushed aside last year he could have well and truely pulled up stumps and left. I feel he has had way to much pressure placed on him to be the main ball player. Remember Travis Norton coming...
  44. W

Please tell me i am not the olny one..

Fark you guys are hard task masters. Give the kid a go. JT couldn't tackle when was at the dogs. Now look at him. I see potential in the kid. He's got one thing going for him....I sure like saying BaBa again......I certianly miss the Terry Lamb days.
  45. W

Sbw Debut Is Official..but

Hang on! I'm missing something. He's gone through all this pain to go to France to play fugby for some rich guy and they only pull 3000 (which is a sell out)....Then ******** Mund-ane gets his head on TV saying I'm here to support my brudda. Can't we all see this was a NZ Rugby setup? I'm...
  46. W

4th year syndrome?

You have too much time on your hands
  47. W

[B][/B]Lee Tee Maari

Not good enough...Bye Bye
  48. W

Dogs fans: Keep your heads up!!!

Koups,Tamari and Matua have been very disappointing. They all are missing their Bro SBW....
  49. W

missed tackles for dogs

If white man can't jump then black man can't catch or hold onto the farking ball.
  50. W

Backline Changes Needed For 2009

Simon Mannering for centre....Centres need size and speed
  51. W

New Signings?

Simon Mannering
  52. W

Simon Mannering off contract

Just heard he is off contract next year. Bloody good player and will be well suited to the centres unlike the niff nuffs playing there are the moment. Maybe not as fast as some but I see him in the same mould as Jarrod McCracken Lets push for this one.
  53. W

01 vid

What a goose. The showground LOL
  54. W

would u still support the dogs if they moved to the central coast

Oh Yes please. We need a ground that will give us the feel as close we can get to BSG. ANZ gives us nothing. By moving to the Central Coast we get the cash and also potentially link in with Central Coast Leagues as a small feeder for local juniors. We will not lose our heritage but will gain...
  55. W

Your Greatest Memories

So many great memories.....OK I'm 41 this year so lets go 1. I played all my best football down near the old stand around the Palm trees 2. I got tackled and feel on some glass that cut a piece of skin on my hand thats in the shape of a large C. I ended up being treated under the old stand...
  56. W

nasser

Yes the circus is on the road. Weed-ler was feeding him the questions. All Bulldogs supporters should email Channel 9 and ask that Weed-ler be sacked or at least removed from the footy show. What a load of crap....I'm so over the Bulldogs name being hammered or even linked to SBW now. Who...
  57. W

Captain Courageous

He's the only bloke in the team I would say has never given up. He's been through plenty of up's and down's with the club and he's always put in. What I saw today and on Monday basically is a team that has give up as a whole. Since Steve Price was asked to leave we've lost our true grit...
  58. W

Time for major change. I've had enough. How about you?

So the club has a policy? Finally some positive news Arana has been given the punt. Many more Bro's to follow I hope...Hey Bro get me a DB....
  59. W

Footy Show Exclusive Interview with SBW next week

Fatty has declared it a fact....Maybe they should just rename the show "The SBW Show" Weed-ler exclusive I'm sure. He only reports on Bulldog players too.
  60. W

Footy Show Exclusive Interview with SBW next week

Oh we can all see how this ones going to pan out.... Danny Weed-ler in the hood with "The Man" Mund-ane on the hubba bubba with Khoder Nasser and SBW...Puff Puff I think I saw them all down at Cronulla (Shelly Beach) in the park together last summer too. Puff Puff Can someone make sure...
  61. W

Typical of some of the young pup's on this forum. Offering up crap reply's in an effort to get people fired up. Go to bed its way past your bed time while us mature folk chat about something we feel strong about. Ok....Now back to the serious stuff....Did you guys hear about the crap of...
  62. W

I'm so p*ssed off I don’t know where to start. I'm 41 this year and I've been a Dogs supporter since I could walk and talk. Being born at Canterbury Hospital and having played junior footy for Greenacre meant I was going to have blue and white blood flow through my veins. I've been reading...