Search results

1. phelps_fan

Round 5 v Titans @ Skilled Park

My sister and I are going. Sitting in S20 because away supporter bay seats are crap.
  2. phelps_fan

To accommodate Des Hasler's arrival the Bulldogs have sack long time trainer Larry Br

Haha as someone who knows Larry personally, I can tell you this is the biggest load of crap ever. He never wanted to leave, he was told too.
  3. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Christmas Party

Have been the last 2 years. Will be attending again this year.
  4. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Captain 2012

Yeah worded it wrong. Meant hasn't played a game in the NRL.
  5. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Captain 2012

Ennis has to be captain. No one knows if Stagg will be at the club beyond next year, we haven't heard Tolman talk and while I realise James Graham has captained sides before I can't see him getting it as he doesn't know the players and has not played a game of rugby league yet.
  6. phelps_fan

#ZapsWrap

I thought it was a good initiative, great way to interact with the fans and keep everyone updated with what is happening. More notice would have been helpful though. And they answered our question about Hulla Hulla, so can't complain haha
  7. phelps_fan

bulldogs head coach superthread

Announced tonight at Member's Awards that it will be known by the end of the week. Hints by the players suggest wit will be Dymock.
  8. phelps_fan

TODAYS NSW CUP GAME - SUNDAY 2nd October 2011 - Grand Final - Bulldogs Vs Vulcans

I was at the game yesterday and the boys deserved the win. Seeing them on the lap of honour showed how much it meant to them. People like Hodgson and Morrin deserved to go out winners. I also thought it was nice of them all to thank us for coming out to watch them. They really appreciated the...
  9. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Members Awards Night

I shall be there
  10. phelps_fan

NSW Cup Grand Final Team

Game is being shown on Channel 9 at 12pm. Good side. Hopefully we can make it three straight.
  11. phelps_fan

TODAYS NSW CUP GAME - SUNDAY 25th Sept 2011 - GRAND FINAL QUALIFIER

Junior Tia Kilifi as Wright played centre.
  12. phelps_fan

Hopes for our draw in 2012

This. Not all of us can afford to travel to Melbourne or Adelaide to watch them play.
  13. phelps_fan

Nsw cup and nyc updates

Jake Foster a stand out? What game were you watching?
  14. phelps_fan

James Graham in Super League Dream Team 2011

Because Tomkins is killing it in the Super League at the moment.
  15. phelps_fan

brett kimmorley= Water Boy/Trainer next year

And the offseason begins.
  16. phelps_fan

Which band wagon are you on?

Storm, Warriors, Brisbane or Cowboys. Don't really care as long as the Tigers don't make it.
  17. phelps_fan

NSW CUP - The Minor Premiership decided this Saturday!

Great to see the boys get the minor premiership. I wasn't able to make it out there today, but will definitely be there next week.
  18. phelps_fan

English Challenge Cup Final

Definately Wigan! But screw Channel 9 and them not showing it live. I'm having to live stream it as they aren't showing it till 12.30am Monday morning, more than 24 hours after the game has been played. An absolute joke.
  19. phelps_fan

Trent Hodkinson - 2011 Discussion Thread

Was playing really well today until he got injured. We really missed him out there in the second half.
  20. phelps_fan

How old do you look?

I'm 20 and I struggle to get people to believe Im over 18. I guess it's not a bad thing though..
  21. phelps_fan

Chris Armit signs with Panthers

I'm going to miss Armit. Solid player, always gave 100% and great club man. Wish him all the best at Penrith.
  22. phelps_fan

Frank The Tank's hit ... ZOMGROFLMAO ...

@NRL_Bulldogs NRL Bulldogs Frank Pritchard hit with a grade 3 careless high tackle charge by the match review committee. A trip to Moore Park is on the cards. I take that to mean they are contesting it.
  23. phelps_fan

Members day 2011 what did you think

I actually thought this was one of the better ones too. I liked the idea that you could get photos with the players easier and it was a more personal atmosphere. This was also helped out by the small crowd. I'm not a fan of the tables as you line up for ages and just move down the line, whereas...
  24. phelps_fan

Bobcat's last game on Sunday

It's good the see the NRL finally got something right
  25. phelps_fan

Paul Gallen Charged - (Early Guilty plea will result in 1 game ban)

Sharks apparently looking to contest Gallen's charge
  26. phelps_fan

NRL 2011 Ladder Predictor results

But even if we do, by some miracle, make the 8, given the ladder now we will have to play Melbourne first week. And I can't see us beating Melbourne.
  27. phelps_fan

Bulldogs-Major announcement at 2pm

I'm sad to see Bobcat retire but glad he isn't playing for another NRL club. I don't think I could handle that. He has done so much for the club both on and off the field and despite what the club has been through, he has always stood strong. I hope the club sends him off with a fitting farewell...
  28. phelps_fan

Forward planning - future match dates

Looking forward to Sunday arvo at Brooky
  29. phelps_fan

Simon Dwyer to retire

Sad news for him as he was showing signs of huge potential. Hope he recovers soon.
  30. phelps_fan

Dymock Speaks

About time we had a coach who spoke some sense. Now the team needs to fire up.
  31. phelps_fan

Barba Signs

Good news for the club.
  32. phelps_fan

I would normally whinge about a Monday night game but given I have a friend's birthday that weekend, I can now go.
  33. phelps_fan

Dane Laurie to Bulldogs (RLW)

No. He can stay where he is. I do not want him at the club.
  34. phelps_fan

Panthers Team to face the Bulldogs

I think Kingston and Plum are injured, so a chance they both may not play.
  35. phelps_fan

Idris out to repay Bulldogs teammates

Really can't wait to see him leave.
  36. phelps_fan

Who is your fave current Bulldogs player?

Ennis because he is.
  37. phelps_fan

Luke Patten

Love the guy. What a legend.
  38. phelps_fan

Power brokers within the Bulldogs are pushing for change

Dymock was assitant coach for NSW with Ricky. Can't see him getting the sack if Stuart takes over.
  39. phelps_fan

What's your profile View Count?

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were: A4-doggy, Bulldogs_23, Hamdan, luke, Reginald Forman, robie, terrylamb4lyfe, the Coyote, The Hickstar, Tigerz This page has had 702 visits
  40. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Team Vs Sharks

Lett has been named instead of Goodwin. I wonder if he is hurt or dropped?
  41. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Team Vs Sharks

Bulldogs: 1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Michael Lett 6. Ben Roberts 7. Kris Keating 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. Greg Eastwood 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Andrew Ryan (C) 13. David Stagg Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Grant Millington 16. Corey Payne 17. Dene...
  42. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Team Vs Sharks

Ok so according to Twitter Jamal didn't turn up for training on Monday and has been dropped, Lafai to take his spot. Just waiting on the team now. Roberts apparently in for Keating.
  43. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Team Vs Sharks

Why when I click the link can I only see the sharks team without a half back and the only person for us is Moore?
  44. phelps_fan

England VS Exiles

The game is on tonight at 12.15am. Channel 9 never show any ESL games live and only one a week which is a joke.
  45. phelps_fan

Nsw cup team list - round 14

I've ony been to the last 2 weeks of NSW Cup but based on those performances, Romelo definately deserves a shot. His kicking game with the absence of Reynolds and Robters has really helped the team, particularly last week against the Magpies where his kicks made many metres and even kicked a...
  46. phelps_fan

Full time was actually 20-18. Tries to Lett 2, Wright 2, Warburton. All conversions missed by Armit and Roberts. Nearly all were from close to the sideline though.
  47. phelps_fan

Aisle 631?

I sat up the top for the '04 grand final. As has been mentioned, have fun walking up the ramp as it goes forever. Also, be sure to take binoculars. Even Jamal looks small up that high.
  48. phelps_fan

Boyd signs four-year deal with Knights

It was inevitable. Would be interesting to know if Bennett has a get out clause, whether Boyd has the same one.
  49. phelps_fan

Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

Yes. Been a member through worse times than this.
  50. phelps_fan

I too am hoping to make it to this game.
  51. phelps_fan

Nsw cup team list - round 13

I'll can actually make it to the game this week. Looking forward to watching them as I haven't been since round 1.
  52. phelps_fan

The Hangover Part II

Didn't think it was as good as the first one but still found myself laughing throughout. It's worthwhile seeing just for Alan quotes.
  53. phelps_fan

Players on Report

Bored at uni, it's what happens. I assume Reynolds will be playing halfback then?
  54. phelps_fan

Players on Report

This just in from League Unlimited on Twitter BREAKING: Hodkinson (CBY) two weeks. Michael Ennis and Ben Pomeroy also charged - both will miss no games with the early plea. #NRL
  55. phelps_fan

Round #12 - The Army to BRISBANE/GOLD COAST

I'm flying up tomorrow for Origin. Can't wait! Will let you know what the weather is like.
  56. phelps_fan

Romelo or Reynolds.

I would go with Romelo. He and Halatau will probably interchange with each other, Roberts a possibility on the bench.
  57. phelps_fan

Smith rates Farah bigger test than Ennis

If I was Smith I would be hoping Farah gets picked too. I still ahven't forgotton his pass to Lockyer for his try in Game 2, 2009.
  58. phelps_fan

Tallis says Bulldogs should relocate to Adelaide or NZ

Possibly one of the worst articles ever written. Because clearly relocating one of the biggest clubs in Sydney is such a smart idea. Hey, while we're at it, why don't we move Souths or the Dragons to Tasmania too!
  59. phelps_fan

Ex Dogs playing elsewhere

Phelps is contracted to Hull FC in Super League
  60. phelps_fan

Bulldogs round 10 team vs dragons

#brysbigtoe has turned into Bry's big foot. He tweeted the other day his foot is fractured. Said he is still out for a few more weeks, didn't specify when he would be back though.
  61. phelps_fan

How to beat St George

Dragons team : (from RLW on Twitter) Dragons Rnd 10, 1-13: Boyd, Morris, Stanley, Cooper, Nightingale, Soward, Hornby, Hunt, Young, Weyman, Scott, Creagh, Prior. Dragons Rnd 10, bench: Cuthbertson, Merrin, Green, Rein, Bosden (one to be omitted). Gasnier and Fien not named to play.
  62. phelps_fan

42,000 – Will You Be 1?

I will be one.
  63. phelps_fan

Would you support the Bulldogs in playing 1 trial game at Belmore in 2012 and beyond?

I love Belmore! Watching NSW Cup there last year brought back some great memories, most of which involved the jumping castle. Still nothing beats sitting on the hil on a Sunday arvo
  64. phelps_fan

Bulldogs VS Broncos SPOILERS

We're going to get flogged.
  65. phelps_fan

Bulldogs VS Broncos SPOILERS

After Lett try you could see they really lifted. Payne and Eastwood adding some good impact when they came on so hopefully it continues. Given the way we are playing, being behind by 2 isn't too bad.
  66. phelps_fan

RD #16 : So you wanna go to Campbelltown ...

Well I'm already there so I'l be there. Should begetting free tickets so I'm set.
  67. phelps_fan

One HD Footy Show.

http://onehd.com.au/video.htm?movideo_m=103856&tags=content:type!Full Episodes Michael Ennis interview.
  68. phelps_fan

Goal kicking options

I just tweeted Turner and he tweeted back saying he will take over goal kicking.
  69. phelps_fan

Bulldogs Team vs Broncos Rnd 8

I like the look of this side. Good team named.
  70. phelps_fan

Goal kicking options

Maybe Bry's toe is actually injured which is why he was playing crap and missed the goals? And while it is fair to say we have players who have in the past goal kicked, if they haven't been practising in training then they are useless.
  71. phelps_fan

Goodwin on crutches - video link

@Bryson_Goodwin #brysbigtoe using a bit of pain rite now!! @Bryson_Goodwin not sure yet hope So “@SadieG14 Heard that #brysbigtoe isnt too well,will you be okay for next weekSaw you on the news on crutches Not a gee up, definately injured.
  72. phelps_fan

double header dogs vs titans

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DOUBLE11&v=SUN Try that link, it worked for me.
  73. phelps_fan

James Graham - Discussion Thread

Should have seen him ripping into St Helens after the game. Priceless!
  74. phelps_fan

James Graham - Discussion Thread

He's playing well at the moment. Put a good hit on Lima and set up Foster's try.
  75. phelps_fan

Why don't we have multimedia things at home games?

When I went to the Members Forum they did say they were looking at doing a lot of multimedia and making it more interactive with the fans but it doesn't seem that has taken off or they are still in the process of working it out.
  76. phelps_fan

This time John Sattler is having a cry!

It makes you wonder if it was any other player who got in a fight with Ennis, such as Fui, Hayne or Smith, would the same articles still be appearing or do they just find it so hard to believe that Hindy may have actually started a fight?
  77. phelps_fan

Kennel Twits

@lil_mel6
  78. phelps_fan

Can't wait for the C'town. 10 minute drive, Friday night. Doesn't get much better
  79. phelps_fan

Todd Carney - Drop him for good or another chance?

While I agree he should be dropped, I think taking him away from the game will only do more damage. It's apparent the guy needs serious help and without the support of the club, I don't know that he will get through it.
  80. phelps_fan

Bryson Goodwin - 2011 Discussion Thread

#Brysbigtoe is better than Goodwin and Lett.
  81. phelps_fan

#brysbigtoe

Haha! The stuff people have been coming up with. Has been keeping me amused for hours. Love it!
  82. phelps_fan

Guess who's article this is: WHY IDRIS FLED DOGS

Possibly his worst article to date. Although he did write a great article the other week on Lockyer and his daughter Sunny. Only thing is he has a son named Sonny. Great reseach there.
  83. phelps_fan

Round #12 - The Army to BRISBANE/GOLD COAST

I'm going but got front row tickets in Bay 301. Can't wait for this trip!
  84. phelps_fan

Corey Payne - 2011 Discussion Thread

Fired the boys up with his hit on Hayne. Love his mongrel and passion!
  85. phelps_fan

Nsw cup team list - round 6

Should hopefully continue undefeated. Wish I didn't have to work then I would have gone out to this one.
  86. phelps_fan

Round 6 Team vs Eels

Just please no Hodgo. Would love to see Millington get a chance.
  87. phelps_fan

Do we boo Jamal ?

No. He left the club under good condtions, he informed them and he is off contract anyway. We can whinge all we like about loyalty but the fact of the matter is, we have stolen juniors off other clubs and players that had potential (Hodkinson) so now the same thing is happening to us. Yes it's a...
  88. phelps_fan

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

I'm not surprised he is leaving, but I am surprised he is joining the Titans. I honestly thought he would follow Bennett to Newcastle. It seems the idea of having his own tv show won him over... But you can't blame him for going for the money. It's all about the money these days. I'm glad though...
  89. phelps_fan

YOUR Favourite Player

Cooper Cronk. As a halfback he is able to read the game so well and often doesn't the credit for how much he does for Melbourne, although he is more so now that the salary cap drama has erupted.
  90. phelps_fan

Watching the dogs play is.....

Going to be the death of me.
  91. phelps_fan

Round 5: BULLDOGS V DRAGONS PREDICTIONS

Heart Says dogs 1-12 Head says Dragons 13+
  92. phelps_fan

Rugby League Magazines

I buy both RLW and BL. I personally prefer BL but am not fussed. Always like to have the BL on game days so I can at least figure out the teams and know who is playing.
  93. phelps_fan

To Next Week: Bulldogs vs Dragons Your Lineup

Same team with Paea (if fit) or Millington for Kasiano
  94. phelps_fan

Nsw cup team list - round 4

Good luck to them today. Hopefully will remain undefeated after 4 rounds.