Search results

1. G

Kennel app on playstore?

Hey kennelers! I own an Android phone but I'm unable to access the kennel app... I deleted the app and tried to download it again but when I search for it in my app store, there is no app available! Is anyone else having the same problem? After reading older posts, I know some people recommend...
  2. G

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

NSWRL website or app my bro [emoji120]
  3. G

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Hahaha fuck my bad! Cheers for correcting mate...
  4. G

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

For those interested... NSW CUP is being televised on foxtel and kayo Saturday 4th @ 2.30pm Up the doggies
  5. G

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Are any of these games being streamed?
  6. G

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Are any of these games or jersey flegg games being streamed?
  7. G

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Austag has no affiliation with the NRL mate. There are no contacts or salaries paid, just register and have fun.
  8. G

Blake Wilson signs with Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in the NRL

Fucking awesome to see we are actually identifying and signing these young prospects! Most won't make it but sooner or later we will find a diamond in the rough... gotta be in it to win it! Just great to see we are actually scouting and looking to bring these talented kids in and give them a...
  9. G

Blake Wilson signs with Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in the NRL

This young bloke looks good! Great vision, acceleration, speed, footwork... could be om to something here! Love what Sir Gus is doing with our junior's and young up and coming prospects...
  10. G

News Zac Hetherington

Fuck! Didn't expect that to happen... honestly thought he'd be our future #9 pre signing Mahoney of course! Shame because I thought he had all the skills and attributes to make it... speed, vision, footwork and crisp left and right passing from the ground
  11. G

News Zac Hetherington

Wtf has happened to Danny Ghantous? Had big wraps on him... always thought he had all the attributes to make a great hooker! Anyone got any info?
  12. G

News super talented teen Joash Papalii has re-signed for futher 3 years

I see a lot of Jahrome Huhes in him
  13. G

News super talented teen Joash Papalii has re-signed for futher 3 years

What's his best position you reckon bro?
  14. G

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

https://m.facebook.com/NSWRL/
  15. G

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Facebook NSWRL.TV
  16. G

NSW Cup Week 3 Finals

All good brother [emoji120]
  17. G

NSW Cup Week 3 Finals

It's on channel 9 mate, 3pm kick off [emoji108]
  18. G

Official Bulldogs presentation tonight

Anything mentioned about players departing?
  19. G

Nsw Cup- Finals week 1

100% agree brother! I was thinking the exact same thing... said the same thing in another thread last week! That particular ref hates the bulldogs... every game I've watched him ref, so many dodgy calls and all the 50/50 calls go against us! The refereeing standard in cup is atrocious
  20. G

Nsw Cup Round 24

Some of the refereeing in NSW CUP is beyond a joke! So many dodgy calls and things that get missed that influence the game and completely change momentum...
  21. G

Nsw Cup Round 24

Ref didn't help! Sooo many dodgy bias calls in that game... that referee doesn't like the bulldogs, I've seen him ref a few of our games now!
  22. G

Nsw Cup Round 24

Not anymore... bears absolutely smashing mounties 60-6! Elimination semis coming up for us! Fuck we really know how to fuck ourselves over dont we... FUCK!
  23. G

Nsw Cup Round 24

No that's not correct! Depends on tomorrow’s game between the bears and mounties... if the bears beat mounties by more than 47 (highly unlikely) we don't get a second chance! If bears win by under 47 (highly likely) we get a second chance... also if mounties beat bears (highly unlikely) we get a...
  24. G

No Source Noah Byrne Halfback for Under 16's Moorebank

Pretty sure he's a hooker #9 bro! Scored 4 tries and kicked a heap of goals
  25. G

Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

Addo Carr to wear the number 1 (if fit) would be my first choice, Declan or Toia to wing...
  26. G

Agree with everything you said brother! To be honest I thought others deserved or would have been picked in front of him... would have probably been one of my last picks as I've seen quite a few of his NSW cup games where he's had feet for hands, his debut game wasn't a one off that's for sure...
  27. G

I've watched him a fair bit coming through the grades! Has got potential but his hands let him down, can make silly errors and mistakes that he/we can't afford to be doing... especially when we've been leaking a few points lately! He does have nice footwork and he's quite quick, just needs to...
  28. G

[emoji817] bro
  29. G

Fuckin comedian [emoji1787]
  30. G

Check my post again champion
  31. G

Just bumped into Joe Stimpson in Concord, spoke to him for a few minutes! Really nice fella, l asked him who was playing fullback on Sunday... he said Declan was starting in the number 1! Good luck to him, hope he plays like his 2nd game not his debut [emoji1787]
  32. G

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Flanno has also gone super quiet about the situation... hmmmm [emoji848]
  33. G

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

And like flanno is going to publicly say that he's had discussions with gus... maybe they are both throwing off! Gus is the master of spin brother
  34. G

Jaydon Tanner debut this week

He reminds me of a Brad Morrin type of forward! Isn't the most skillful or athletic but gives his all every time he's on the field... smallish in stature but plays above his weight! Runs hard and tackles hard... true bulldog! All the best on your debut mate, give it your best [emoji108]
  35. G

Opinion Harrison Edwards

Why? What happened Dave?
  36. G

Opinion Harrison Edwards

Ask your mate Gus when you play a round of golf with him next [emoji108]
  37. G

No Source New coach decided guys/clear out to come

So is it 100% Brad Fittler Dave?
  38. G

But..... Dave Holland knows? Is he one of the select few? [emoji848]
  39. G

Brad Fittler the head coach you speak of big Davey boy?
  40. G

Round 13 NSW Cup

Is it streamed anywhere mate?
  41. G

Round 13 NSW Cup

Is it streamed anywhere mate?
  42. G

Round 13 NSW Cup

Is is streamed anywhere mate?
  43. G

Opinion Should Flanno take over now if appointed

Give it a break mate! Your antagonising this situation... just leave it alone and move on!
  44. G

NRLol 360

It says like 10.30pm on channel 9 here... maybe try googling 100% footy channel 9 and they might live stream it [emoji108]
  45. G

NRLol 360

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] not exactly sure exactly when in the segment it was mentioned! But buzz brought it up and the rest of the panel confirmed and chimed in to help buzz with the actual facts...
  46. G

NRLol 360

They did mention it mate [emoji106]
  47. G

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

Didn't you say Barrett is definitely a goner when I asked you before mate? @MasterP is saying otherwise?? Are you still holding firm on your word bud?
  48. G

Mate, if Barrett goes... they all go!
  49. G

Are you saying Barrett is a goner tomorrow at the meeting mate?
  50. G

Official Round 7 NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg

Hes the one on the right mate
  51. G

Official Gus on Twitter

Surely he's geeing up! I thought Gus had a good eye for the game... starting to doubt him after that comment [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] possibly one too many head knocks for the Oracle
  52. G

Official Gus on Twitter

Yeah I understand that! But fuck... why people make up complete bullshit and lies is wrong! Fair enough if it has some substance to to it, but to just make things up put of no where to get attention or to get everyone going is wrong... All good mate! I know it's a forum and you will get all...
  53. G

Official Gus on Twitter

I dont know why people quote these kind of statements then! It's tough times for us supporters, what do they get out of talking in riddles and playing with playing with people's emotions...
  54. G

Mate I've loved the way he plays from the first time I watched him play! He's all heart and ticker, real effort player... puts his body on the line and always gives 110%! Runs hard and tackles hard... true bulldog type of player... definitely our number 13 when jackson hangs up the boots! Here...
  55. G

Official Gus on Twitter

Numbered as in he will get the punt before the end of the year?
  56. G

Is Gus actually the real problem?

Can you elaborate a little bit mate?
  57. G

Rumour Barrett Gone

[emoji120][emoji1696]
  58. G

Rumour Barrett Gone

I know bro, I know! Just sitting here week after week feeling so down and disappointed... I just want some change
  59. G

Mate he's actually a solidly built lad! Big chested, thick upper body... plays well above his weight! Hasn't fully filled out into his man body yet, when he does I think he will he similar to Murray/Radley whom arnt massively big bodies... they just have ticker and put their bodies on the line...
  60. G

Rumour Barrett Gone

How reliable/legit is your source mate? So your source said that Barrett is 100% gone next week? Funny because Gus tweeted publicly today that these kind of rumours were ridiculous! I think Gus's words have a bit more truth to them than your source mate... I hope what you've heard comes to...
  61. G

The Solution !!!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  62. G

The Solution !!!

Did Phil Gould tell you?
  63. G

Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

Awesome! Thanks mate... I think its in the best interests for both the club and the players! Unfortunately things just don't work out sometimes, change definitely needs to happen as the longer the club leaves it the deeper they are digging themselves
  64. G

How sure are you brother? You hear this from your usual source? Or just a hunch?
  65. G

Is this what you think mate? Or have you actually heard this from a bulldogs source?
  66. G

Official Round 6 NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg v Newcastle

Any more information on him mate? How does he go? Position? Etc
  67. G

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Gus will make whatever decisions is right for the bulldogs, not make a decision based on Phil Rothfield! Gus has the clubs best interests at heart and I have all the faith in the world that this next coaching decision will be the right one...
  68. G

Is Barrett the coach to get us a Premiership?

Thanks for the info bro, much appreciated... But no chance this club will be looking at another rookie unproven coach! We have made this mistake twice with our last 2 coaches, Dean Pay and Trent Barrett... these two decisions have now set us back even further with our rebuild! This time right...
  69. G

Lets stop blaming the officiating and realize we're a poorly coached team

Blocker has had one too many head knocks! Some.of his comments leave my head spinning...
  70. G

Well fucking said mate! Absolutely nailed it on the head... its not about this one performance, the referee or JMK getting 10 in the bin! Its the garbage footy we have been playing for the 2nd year running under Baz... there has been no improvement! We sre regressing and have gone backwards...
  71. G

Oh sweet! I thought it was before... legend bro, I'll check it out now! Thanks heaps... Up you doggies
  72. G

I've looked but could only see the sharks parra stream
  73. G

I missed the stream unfortunately mate! Is there anyway to re watch it?
  74. G

Is that cup or Jersey Flegg mate? What time?
  75. G

Official Round 5 NSW Cup & Jersey Foegg v Panthers

I was referring to young K.Morrin mate! I totally agree re Topine... big wraps on him coming through the grades but hasn't lived up to the hype unfortunately! Seems to be a nice young bloke but he's too small for 2nd row/lock... has potential but whether he can progress is another thing!
  76. G

Official Round 5 NSW Cup & Jersey Foegg v Panthers

I see a lot of Cam Murray/ Vic Radley in him... rate this young fella big time! Tough as they come, plays well above his weight
  77. G

Things are becoming clearer

Well said brother! Awesome investigating and stats [emoji122]
  78. G

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

No complaints on my end bud [emoji1787]
  79. G

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Couldn't have said it any better mate! Agree with every word of this [emoji817]
  80. G

Without doubt! Sack Barrett and sign Flanagan... Barrett won't have to be sacked, he will end up getting himself sacked or falling on his own blunt sword
  81. G

Attack

This has been a major problem and issue for the last 28 rounds, not just the last few weeks! This guy **** has to be a dead man walking with these absurd comments... we apparently pulled off a signing coup by signing this supposed attacking genius guru! What fucking attack Barrett??? Cc...
  82. G

How long would gus put up with Kyle under performing? Also I don't think Shane has the luxury of sitting back week after week watching his son play like a rudderless boat... there would a few clauses in his contact [emoji817]
  83. G

Anything is better than what we are offering at the moment under this underachieving fraud
  84. G

It’s only round 4

Love your optamisim and positive thinking bro.... but NO! You need to be realistic and stop being accepting of this kind of performance! Tonight's efforts in in both defence and attack were unacceptable... this is the BULLDOGS not the west fuckin tigers! We deserve and expect better... full...
  85. G

It’s only round 4

Brother, no one has given up on the BULLDOGS as a club! I think have just all lost faith in the systems, the coach his lack of abilities all across the park... from bench rotations to attacking structures to personal development! We as the bulldogs are in our most important era in the past 10 or...
  86. G

It’s only round 4

You have become accepting of the bulldogs looser mentality my friend... you've been brain washed like most of us here! I'll hold my hand up but enough is enough... weak shit performance by the team but the buck stops at the coach!
  87. G

It’s only round 4

Youve got it bro! Looser mentality...
  88. G

Opinion Explanation

Don't rate him one bit! Had wraps on him and looked promising but is yet to deliver for mine... just a shame we have no one pushing in cup to challenge some of these under performers! Hopefully Mavoni gets a few solid games under his belt in cup, needs to work on his fitness the big fella
  89. G

Opinion Explanation

Agree to disagree my bro! They do have similarities buy they both play different and important roles for the team, hence why we are having halfback issue's... we have no genuine game managing, organising, controlling, cool headed number 7... eg A.Reynolds or N.Cleary, we have too many 5/8s...
  90. G

Okunbor any updates?

Oh ok! He has the build of a good centre... tall, big frame, agile on his feet and seems to move across the field well! Will probably fill into his body a bit more as the years go by! Good prospect, hope he keeps improving and pushing for a FG spot
  91. G

Opinion Explanation

BUT... He was playing 5/8 in Cup! If you drop someone back to work on their game, then they should be working on their game in that specific position... what's the point in being dropped to work on your flaws if your not training and playing in that exact position! This club baffles me sometimes
  92. G

Kyle Flanagan

Thanks for the updates brother, legend [emoji119]
  93. G

Okunbor any updates?

Hopefully he continues to perform and can push for a centre spot in the future [emoji108]
  94. G

Okunbor any updates?

Howd young Kiraz go bud? Can you give us some insight? By the looks of the weekly highlights he looks to be having a good crack and either creating trys or scoring them, some nice footwork at the line and solid hard runs.
  95. G

Round 4 NSW Cup v Mounties & Flegg v Thunderbolts

Do you know why they have 6 of their best put mate? That's a lot to be out at once... maybe something has happened to the first grade side so they needed back ups
  96. G

Why We Lost is Simple

Our defence and efforts has improved but out attack is non existent and still a fucking rabble! Our attack is same old boring shit every week, its so clunky, pedestrian and predictable... same old block plays, sane old spread it wide a few times a game and hope for the best! Barrett was meant to...