Search results

1. top-dog

Opinion Can Bulldogs football club members ask for an emergency meeting ?

I just want to know if a few of the football club members get together and ask for an emergency club meeting to see exactly what's going on and ask for some explanation as to what's going on and what their actual plan going forward is. There are so many questions that need asked. Is there any...
  2. top-dog

klemmer accused of bitting pritchard

He we go again more crap from the media . © Fox Sports Parramatta forward Frank Pritchard accused Bulldog enforcer David Klemmer of biting him on the face. Parramatta forward Frank Pritchard accused Bulldog enforcer David Klemmer of biting him on the face in his side’s win over the Bulldogs...
  3. top-dog

Bulldogs not in crisis : Graham

James graham reckons we are not in crisis he's in denial just like des and the board . Bulldogs not in crisis: Graham http://yi.nzc.am/5C2XU
  4. top-dog

Sack des petition

He we go again another sack des petition mate nothin will change and the club don't give a shit about us...
  5. top-dog

Des contract a joke

Fox sports James hooper has just reportered that Raelene castle and the board have offered des a 1.5 million dollars contract what a joke and he will be the highest paid coach but apparently now they want some conditions in it like more power for the board like in making decisions in recruiting...
  6. top-dog

Is it possible that the players deliberately played bad to get rid of des

I recon the players played bad to get rid of des because that's the only way to really get rid of him just like the tigers players did to get rid of Taylor .
  7. top-dog

Proof des does not care about our team and club

This is proof that des does not give a fuck about our club and team I saw this in the 35th min after manly scored he's sitting their laughing,I'm really furious and angry seeing this des it's no laughing matter u fuck wit under no circumstances should he be laughing how pathetic he is did...
  8. top-dog

voting on the board

Just wondering on how I or we can become a member so I or we can vote on the board because I email the club regarding this issue 3 months ago and I got no response so it tells me they don't really care about us .I am a club member but some one told me it was different and any help will do...
  9. top-dog

Lets advertise a letter in the telegraph

I rekon we should all chip in and make a full page in the telegraph news paper on how we all feel about des and how the club is heading, that will no doubt get a lot of media attention what do u think ladies and gentle men.
  10. top-dog

why is the media so focused on us

Why the hell is the media so focused on us so much that the game is on Sunday the last game of the week ,and nothing has been mentioned about Friday and Saturday's games where these two games are before us .
  11. top-dog

The media and our club are pathetic

Can some one please explain why this dickhead is reporting about the NRL match fixing games at our club in the background it's pathetic and why isn't our club not complaining about it we have become a laughing stock it upsets me and makes my blood boil that ever time something happens it's...
  12. top-dog

We are not shit des is

Just look at the players we have we have a lot of talent any other coach would love to have its des and his playing style that is killing our team and our attack and I'm sure with the right coach our team would be lethal and unstoppable .
  13. top-dog

HEADS UP PPL

Heads up people we will win next week and the grand final you all forgot that des is working under the radar remember lol
  14. top-dog

Next weeks team is cheering

Who ever plays us next week are cheering and licking their lips on how easy their going to beat us because we are deadset more than shit it's a discrace.
  15. top-dog

Honestly am i dreaming

I cant believe we blew two weeks in a row to cement a top four place if that was not enough motivation to play for then they shouldn't bother playing anymore, they should hand up their boots.
  16. top-dog

Parramatta release Foran

The parramatta eels have released Foran from his contract just heard it on fox sports
  17. top-dog

Jamie Soward has left Penrith

just heard on fox sports Penrith Jamie Soward has left the club to join English super league it will be announced within the next 24 hrs
  18. top-dog

The bye

I think the bye has done our team a favour it has refreshed the team and I think this is going to be the turning point from here on .Our form should peak by the time the semis arrive .What do you all think
  19. top-dog

Brett Morris unlikely for this weekend

Brett Morris unlikely for this weekend 22 Jun, 2016, 4:30pm By Chris Kennedy ‌, National Correspondent , NRL.com Email Print Canterbury star Brett Morris is racing the clock to get back on the field for his first NRL game of 2016 but it looks like this weekend's meeting against...
  20. top-dog

This why klemmer gives it all in footy

DAVID Klemmer doesn’t play footy for glory. Nor representative honours, money or success. He plays it for two reasons — they’re called Cooper and Jackson, his two young boys. In fact everything Klemmer does in life, he does for his young family — his sons and fiancee Chloe Saville. They are...
  21. top-dog

Why is parramatta not on the bottom of the NRL ladder

The NRL ladder still shows they are in 6th position under us.
  22. top-dog

Canterbury Bulldogs' Josh Morris may miss out on NSW State of Origin team

Josh Morris is part of the Blues' senior leadership group, but in the strongest indication he will be overlooked for Origin, he has not heard from NSW coach Laurie Daley. Morris is believed to be on the verge of losing his position this year, with Josh Dugan set to get the nod at right centre...
  23. top-dog

Nathan peats gets kicked out of parramatta

is he any good for us
  24. top-dog

i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

I have emailed ray dib to conctact me and speak to me about us supporters that are not happy with the team and des , just to see what happens if any I will keep u all informed if I get a call or response
  25. top-dog

Luke Brooks, Mitchell Moses not worth $600K: Brad Fittler

WESTS Tigers’ poor form and that of halves Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses is likely to cost the duo any chance of significantly upgraded NRL contracts, according to Brad Fittler. Brooks and Moses are off contract at season’s end, with their asking price said to be around $600,000 a season each...
  26. top-dog

NRL are a joke

Why wasn't this player charged
  27. top-dog

NRL blocks burgess return to the bunnies

Sucked in to them a bunch of cheats https://t.co/qfsmXsNwzf?ssr=true
  28. top-dog

George Burgess in hot water

Just saw the news on 9 George burgess has been caught on camera throwing a water bottle at a roosters player while he was on the bench and the roosters player was comming off
  29. top-dog

The nrl responed to my complaint

Hi everyone this is the respond I got from emailing a complaint regarding barba and Brisbane: Thanks for your email. Whilst I am happy to ensure your feedback is registered, this is a matter between the player and the club. We thank you for your support of the game. Kind...
  30. top-dog

Has anyone compliant to the nrl

I Just want to know has anyone lodged a compliant or will they lodge one against barba and the broncos or is it simply not worth it . I just sent one to the nrl I will let you all know the out come .Has anyone done so in the past and if so what was the response.
  31. top-dog

Barber memrobilia

Barba memrobilia I'm really pissed off at him right now I've got all his memorabilia and I think most of you do to, now weather he leaves or stays is his memorabilia is going to be worth anything now.
  32. top-dog

Is it worth recruiting players from queensland

If barber decides to leave then is it worth in the future that we recruit players from Queensland because overtime we get a player from their and we spend a lot of time ,effort and money on them and down the track they become top players and decide that they want to leave because their home sick...
  33. top-dog

last year's grand final loss

I was just wandering if last years grand final loss has realy affected their mentalitly . What do u think ?
  34. top-dog

Billy slater has lost my respect

I had a great deal of respect for billy slater as a footballer but after the bitting incident i have lost all my respect because i think he should own up and say that james Graham did not bite him, thats bad sports manship on his behalf and also the melbourne storms for being quiet about it ...
  35. top-dog

Cant see Dogs lose any more games.

Sorry everyone but the game against melbourne was outstanding to say the least and we did it without kimmorley.I just can not see how we are going to lose a match the guys are just awsome i might be insane in saying it but what do all of you think .
  36. top-dog

Bulldogs supporters must march to nrl HQ

I am so f***ken angry that i think we to should march to nrl head quarters tomorrow and protest all day. Because bulldogs supporters have had enough of this Cr*p and we deserve more than this,F**k the nrl.
  37. top-dog

Dogs must appeal

What aload of f**ken crap the bulldogs must take the nrl to court over this because what we saw tonight was absalute garbage.I bet it will happen again to us now we are robbed 4 points. when is it going to end.Greenberg must monday morning be the first person at nrl headquarters.
  38. top-dog

lets be positive vs parra

Can we at least be positive this week by how much can we beat parramatta.
  39. top-dog

Who would luv to be on footballers salaries

talk about being greedy if i was earning any wear near SBW $5O0,OOO a season it would be like winning lotto ,im lucky to earn $40,000 a yr and manage to live all right.And i wish i was earning it by playing football so all these footballers that are winging just shut up and pray for what you...
  40. top-dog

Greenberg & board must resign immediately

If greenberg & the board think that they can get $BW then there dreaming they are just wasting money & time , i know that they want to set a example to other players but there is nothing that they can do.Istead of wasting money lets spend it on buying good players. in saying this greenberg & and...
  41. top-dog

the losing feeling is bad

well now that this is our worst season ever the feeling of losing everyweek is bad we all have never felt like this since the salary cap sandal.We now know how poor old souths used to feel losing every week.Lets hope this never happen again.Cant wait till 2009
  42. top-dog

Thanks Mason & $BW 4 wrecking our proud club.

I can only point the finger to 2 players Mason & $bw, their the two that have wrecked our proud club i know we will bounce back from all this mess but the damage is done .we have looked after them very very well and that is how they pay us back. If masons contract was not ripped up may be things...
  43. top-dog

Who will renew their memership for 09

i just want to know how many of you are going to become or renew your mebership for 2009 dont forget they need all the support.
  44. top-dog

my kids in tears

well what can i say i dont want to bag the players but me and my kids went and watched the game .by the time full time came my kids where cring in disbeleive they couldent understand why they where beaten and playing that bad.i wanted to cry my self this is the worst year i have ever witnessed...
  45. top-dog

Players unfit

can some one please tell me who is the players trainer and or condtioner.Becase the players are unfit they are always fatigue and cant seem to match it with other teams.Maybe they need a new trainer to push them harder and train more harder, please bring back billy jonstone he was tough and...
  46. top-dog

Dogs play better in day

Am i wrong in saying that this year that the dogs are playing better in day or after noon games,rather than playing at night the raiders game was at night and got hammered and the brisbane game was in the afternoon.right or wrong what do all think.
  47. top-dog

urgent club meeting needed now

I think the club officials ,managment and players need to sit down with each other and address all possible problems before 2009 commences .Other wise if un resolved issues or problems remain .we wont have a good 2009 .The club needs to start 2009 refreshed and leave 2008 behind them.If any...
  48. top-dog

Dont ban sbw 4 life

I know all u people are hurting or are angry about sbw leaving but what about letting him play french rugby for a year or 2 he mite not like it there then he can come back to the bulldogs if he dosent like it there.It sure beats him playing for another club.I know what he did is bad and every...
  49. top-dog

what a brilliant web site

Hi everyone this web site is great.Im 35yrs old i have been following the bulldogs for the past 30 yrs.Thanks for the web site and i will keep in touch when i can.