Search results

1. top-dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Another one got away but at least we threw the ball around
  2. top-dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Another one got away discipline and no direction from the no 7 cost us the game
  3. top-dog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I haven’t recovered from last weeks loss
  4. top-dog

Never in my life...

It’s been like that for decades
  5. top-dog

Opinion Blake Taffee

He’s going to be a gun player
  6. top-dog

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

The scum is doing a great job for south’s corruption at its best
  7. top-dog

APP No Longer Supported

Ok thanks for the information .
  8. top-dog

App not working

Mines not working too
  9. top-dog

Trouble getting on the kennel

Anyone else having app issues I can’t open the kennel app only on safari
  10. top-dog

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

I’m over this shit every time we get a marquee player there always injured seriously talk about bad luck
  11. top-dog

RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

Add topine with him.
  12. top-dog

The Lucky Wins

And some of those loses we should of won and and made the top eight if only these clowns played like Professional footballers .
  13. top-dog

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

I was critical of Ciraldo but after what is coming out I’m prepared to give more time to fox this shit especially if players are whinging for trading hard ,what they think this i a holiday any player not happy can buzz off if he’s trying to fix the ugly culture in there ,good on him you can see...
  14. top-dog

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Any player that is not happy and doesn’t want to be at the club should leave give up there money and move on period.
  15. top-dog

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

probably but that's no excuse for playing like wankers they should take the lead and help the others develop, there on big dollars.
  16. top-dog

Opinion Changes for 2024

Nothing will change until every player is happy and are all on the same page together. And want to be at the club.
  17. top-dog

Gus on 100% Footy

He made enough money at the dogs for nothing he can afford too the arse hole.
  18. top-dog

Add kikau and mahoney i was told about this 2 days ago I was going to put it up but I got busy.
  19. top-dog

Opinion Comedy

Ciraldo and Gus are a myth no more . Nothing will change next year
  20. top-dog

Opinion Comedy

Ppl are in denial we are pathetic
  21. top-dog

Opinion Signing Out

See you next week cheers.
  22. top-dog

Tell me why next year won't be the same?

You would think that them knowing it is coming to the end of the season they would play with a bit of passion, but they got no passion it's just pathetic and unacceptable.
  23. top-dog

Thompson flopped

Thompson should walk all the way back the UK.
  24. top-dog

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

In my opinion it depends on next year, If the dogs play like this next year, then Ciraldo will not be at the dogs in 2025 no chance.
  25. top-dog

Some serious Questions should be asked.

How is it that the last 7 games and we only have 1 home game left seriously the NRL are so corrupt how is that fair
  26. top-dog

How many points will the Panthers score?

24-20 if we don’t give them soft tries
  27. top-dog

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

I’m sure okunbur has done voodoo on Ciraldo as he keeps picking him .
  28. top-dog

Rd 21 v Panthers

Don’t forget topine
  29. top-dog

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

If the 10 year plan doesn’t work we are in trouble for the next decade to come .
  30. top-dog

Official Phil Gould visits ex-Manly NRL hooker Manase Fainu in prison

Gus is going to super max next lol
  31. top-dog

Flanagan to dragons swap

That Datson 120y is now worth more than Flanagan lol
  32. top-dog

No One Said Sorry

I will say sorry 1200 times and even give them a kiss
  33. top-dog

Opinion Can Bulldogs football club members ask for an emergency meeting ?

I don’t buy his BS he’s just buying time for himself but I hope he proves me wrong for the sake of the club and us supporters
  34. top-dog

No but getting beaten 66 nil needs an explanation I’ve been in business for over 30 years if my staff are not performing or making my business go down hill do you think I’m going to let it slide no I call a meeting with the staff and manager to explain
  35. top-dog

Lol so you happy getting a beating of 66 nil
  36. top-dog

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

I don’t buy into this shit I can cop losing when there clearly putting the effort in but not this shit as what we saw last week .
  37. top-dog

Pleaae Gus is manipulating our mined trying to buy time for himself so we should just shut up and cop this shit week in week out for the next 3 yrs.
  38. top-dog

Focus towards 2024

We are not going anywhere without most of these clowns moving on.
  39. top-dog

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

Sorry I get it takes time, but Gus can fuck off so if we get flogged every week its ok nothing to see here be patient for how long what a joke. What they dished out on Sunday was nothing short of unacceptable rubbish .
  40. top-dog

I just want to know if a few of the football club members get together and ask for an emergency club meeting to see exactly what's going on and ask for some explanation as to what's going on and what their actual plan going forward is. There are so many questions that need asked. Is there any...
  41. top-dog

Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

He was bought in to fix the club and mined you he’s not cheap either.
  42. top-dog

Official Hooking Rajab

Spot on how unfair is that and okunbur gets picked every week seriously what do they see in him Rajab is still young and still learning people should stop being unfair on the kid they rest where just as worse than him.
  43. top-dog

Opinion 4 Game Win Streak

Very true we are suckers
  44. top-dog

Mahoney In Presser

Is that what he said if so he can go fuck himself hand over his pay cheque him and the rest of them ,if he was working for me I would of sacked him immediately
  45. top-dog

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

Gus and Ciraldo and the players should call each and every one of us and apologise for this disgusting performance.
  46. top-dog

Opinion Sack Gus & Ciraldo

Gus is a peice of shit he can fuck off too with Ciraldo this is pathetic and disgusting.
  47. top-dog

Has Ciraldo done anything to improve the team?

Potter didn’t want the job just yet because he saw these clowns are useless
  48. top-dog

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

I hate to say it but they deserve to get booed we come out to support them and they dish out this shit I’m leaving
  49. top-dog

Unbelievable

Ciraldo and and Gus need to be held accountable for this rubbish the club should give them some heated words today no excuses
  50. top-dog

We wont win another game this season

100% Gus too
  51. top-dog

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Here why you blaming him he’s still young what do you expect him to do look at the trash around him there worse seriously wake up
  52. top-dog

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

He will kill it there wait and see the problem with our club I’m my opinion is our training and conditioning is no where near 1 grade quality that’s where the problem is .
  53. top-dog

When is Kikau and Thompson back?

well said
  54. top-dog

News An attitude thing’: Ciraldo rips Bulldogs as ‘embarrassed’ skipper takes blame

Gus, Mahoney, Ciraldo and the team can fuck off we are sick of this shit same old story.
  55. top-dog

Opinion Will you accept this?

100 %
  56. top-dog

Opinion Will you accept this?

We demand an apology what these clowns are dishing out is nothing short of disgraceful.
  57. top-dog

Congratulations to Cameron Ciraldo

Enough is enough
  58. top-dog

Weakest team in history of NRL

Ciraldo and Gus can fuck off enough of this shit
  59. top-dog

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Gus and Ciraldo can sack themselves what excuse do they have for dishing out this shit performance
  60. top-dog

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

What a putrid team absolutely disgusting
  61. top-dog

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

What does he see in this clown
  62. top-dog

Who do we swap for Hunt?

Take the lot
  63. top-dog

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

IF he does then that confirms that our training schedule is rubbish .
  64. top-dog

I give up

At the moment in my opinion, he's nowhere near it.
  65. top-dog

I give up

IF Gus cant save us within 5 yrs , then we are in deeper shit then we are.
  66. top-dog

Time for mass Changes

100 % time for mass changes most of these clowns need to go immediately. Enough if this shit
  67. top-dog

Reality check - We are still far off

Just came back from the shit show how pathetic we have not improved at all honestly this shit is not acceptable
  68. top-dog

Opinion TPJ/FOX

Tpj being chosen for origin is what he needed
  69. top-dog

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Another game we should of easily won
  70. top-dog

News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

I hope the boys come back refreshed and ready to fire up and not lazy and still on holiday mode .
  71. top-dog

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

TPJ should have a blinder and be MOM no excuse now playing for the blues should wake him up
  72. top-dog

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Spot on ppl whinging about him seriously the whole NSW team where shit
  73. top-dog

SOO

Stop blaming him worst forward the NSW team where rubbish
  74. top-dog

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Please cost them the game stop blaming him Tedesco was rubbish and so was the whole NSW team he wasn’t there when Queensland had a man down
  75. top-dog

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Just what he needs hopefully he wakes up and becomes the player of the year
  76. top-dog

Ciraldo OUT

potters assisstant
  77. top-dog

Official We are absolutely hopeless

Ciraldo and Gus are myths
  78. top-dog

TPJ 'conman' needs to be released

Immediately
  79. top-dog

Ciraldo OUT

Half the team need to go our forwards don’t want the ball and look at the way they tackle like bitches seriously what is that performance
  80. top-dog

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Ciraldo is a myth what does he do with these shit ***** all week nothing
  81. top-dog

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Absolutely disgusting
  82. top-dog

Effort and desire.

Seriously I'm more than happy how they are going we have lots of players out and there playing ok we Arnt getting flogged every week we really should have won this week's game if only we didn't give them a few soft tries. And compared to previous years we would have got flogged.
  83. top-dog

Opinion CASEY!!!!

I can’t stand him he’s rubbish
  84. top-dog

News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

How much are we paying him
  85. top-dog

Opinion Potter did more with less

Seriously nearly the whole team is out and injured and yet at least these boys are trying I'm just happy that we Aren't getting flogged each week the last two weeks we had chances of winning.
  86. top-dog

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Seriously what do people expect we should be proud of the boys yeah, we lost what do expect with our team missing most of our 1st grade team I'm just happy that we didn't get flogged we even could've won the game had they had better discipline. If we had a full team, we would have flogged them...
  87. top-dog

Courageous Dogs

We would have easily won seriously all these injuries and we didn’t get thrashed .
  88. top-dog

Membership 2023

This membership is bullshit so I have a double season passes for the past more than ten years I ring up today to add my grand son on the membership which he was born in march 2022 and he says to me I can’t it’s too late this year we will add him next year because we already issued me with the...
  89. top-dog

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Had jac never got injured it would have definitely been a different game and we had a good chance of winning it .
  90. top-dog

IT'S TIME FOR A REBEL LEAGUE

Does anyone have his number to call him or send him an sos