Search results

1. ~stacie

TV Shows 2012 chitchat

Shortened season. Don't know how to deal. Kinda glad it's ending after how horrible last season was, though lol. PS. HIMYM is getting pretty gay. They're dragging it on. But this will probably be the last season..
  2. ~stacie

Not all in a league of their own - SMH - by Melinda Farrell - A decent journalist!

How fab would society be if all journalists maintained this level of reporting? No bias, no agendas & completely reasonable comments. Australian media are a joke. Melinda Farrell is genuinely a diamond in the rough!
  3. ~stacie

Bellamy Warriors new coach?

Hahahaha James Maloney. I love you.
  4. ~stacie

Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

What a huge loss...... Please.
  5. ~stacie

"Make It Count Brother"....

Brothers Now is the cutest thing.
  6. ~stacie

Geoff Toovey photoshop/meme thread

SLIP ! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well done.
  7. ~stacie

Foran concedes he knocked-on in controversial incident against North Queensland

Why bother conceding? We all knew he touched the ball, everyone just thought he was a real ****wit for for not admitting he touched it after the game & instead saying he "100% didn't touch it" or whatever. Fact of the matter is, whether he admits it or not, but nothing happens now. Either way...
  8. ~stacie

Toovs won't last another 3 seasons

I'm dead sick of Toovey. Every time there is a new article regarding Moanly he's bloody sooking! Even though the refs helped Moanly win on Friday HE WAS STILL SOOKING about them getting dudded in the first half. PLEASE. For the love of God, just shut up.
  9. ~stacie

Matai out for how long?

Ennis probably still hates Matai for 2010. I don't blame him. **** Matai. He's a grub.
  10. ~stacie

Twitter trolling going to far

I like that the issue with Robbie highlights the issue of cyber bullying, but we need to also remember that a lot of people who aren't in the public eye are subjected to cyber bullying also. It's great that high profile people draw attention to it, but I guarantee more of the general public...
  11. ~stacie

How many f-bombs did Ennis get onto TV last night?

HAHAHAHAHA MICK. "**** off mate" is at about the 50th minute.
  12. ~stacie

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

They're so ****ing dirty ! And NOTHING got done. Except for those two reports.. But SERIOUSLY. Hate them all ! Dirty scum.
  13. ~stacie

Sly backhand from Hasler: 'Toovs didn't need to change much'

Toovey is a ****ing loser. Has NFI how to play mind games like Des can & he never will. He's bloody blessed with the team Hasler left him & he came up with that crap yesterday? What a faggot ! Hasler is absolutely right. PS. LMAO @ "I told you they were the benchmark, none of you believed me."...
  14. ~stacie

Dally M's Live Updates

This might seem off topic, but I'll just be a stereotypical girl for a bit.. How stunning is Mrs. Ennis? PHWOAR. PS. Congratulations to all winners ! Especially Ben Barba. What a champion !
  15. ~stacie

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

Drop Marty LOL omg. This place...
  16. ~stacie

How Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs transformed from 2008 (Fox Sports/Tele)

That team photo ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha How far we've come since 2008, though. Todd Greenberg is incredible. And he still wants to do more. Champion !
  17. ~stacie

Parramatta wooden spoon

To be fair on Hindy, how much can you really care by even mid-way through the season when your team was playing the way Parra***t were lol
  18. ~stacie

Slut pants

Lol Anthony.. "Minutes silence for the gangas !" PS. Smingers lolllllllllll hth.
  19. ~stacie

Bulldogs v Roosters [Predictions]

Thanks Laurie.
  20. ~stacie

Jonathan Wright - 2012 Discussion Thread

Ben Barba is the only person we need on the team so all player threads will now all end up talking about Ben Barba because he's the only one out there.
  21. ~stacie

Jonathan Wright - 2012 Discussion Thread

You all have incredibly short memories. Was Jono the only bad player on Friday? When we won 12 in a row no one was saying we'd be f*ked in the finals with him in the team. Give the kid a bloody break.
  22. ~stacie

Depth in the outside backs

Goodwin ruptured his spleen. (He said so on Twitter) had an operation last night I think.
  23. ~stacie

The Hairstyle for 2012 will be..

You're all ****ing gay.
  24. ~stacie

Poor Willie Mason: no-one wants him

He's lost the plot on Twitter today. https://twitter.com/#!/mase21
  25. ~stacie

Hottest Guy Thread

Stop ruining the thread ****s.
  26. ~stacie

West tigers

This is a top quality thread.
  27. ~stacie

Robbie Farah to leave Tigers?

This is all DT bs, and I can't believe an article like this actually came out considering Farah is going through crap with his Mum atm. ****ing sensationalist media. For what it's worth anyway, Farah would never have been on squad if it wasn't for Sheens in the first place -.- Plus, I'd MUCH...
  28. ~stacie

The Kennel Movie Thread

HAHAHAHA Like actually two years later (exactly), we're still waiting, Rami HAHA
  29. ~stacie

Kennel Awards 2011

You're all lame.
  30. ~stacie

Classic Kennel Moments: Official Guide

Kennel Movie Thread: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=64267&highlight=kennel+movies Moe, the Gate7 video is there hahahaha
  31. ~stacie

hahahahahahhaah omg, that has GOT to be around somewhereee.
  32. ~stacie

Gate7 LOL
  33. ~stacie

Andrew Ryyyyan

Goosebumps. Deadset. No matter how this is watched or how many times, I will ALWAYS get goosebumps.
  34. ~stacie

Four Nations Final

The English commentators are so blatantly bias it was almost unbearable. Nice to see the Kangaroos send Lockyer off as a winner though. LOL @ the conversion attempt haha
  35. ~stacie

2012 trial jersey

Don't like it. It looks kinda cheap.
  36. ~stacie

#ZapsWrap

HAHAHAHAH @ Hulla Hulla, bless. Basically, Ross & Zap informed us that they themselves actually have no idea what "hulla hulla" is either. Josh Reynolds introduced it, and it's spread like wildfire. As far as they're concerned it has no real meaning. BTW, I think #ZapsWrap was a great idea.
  37. ~stacie

dessie to be unveiled as new coach tomorrow 9.30 @ BSG

He asked to E-Tag to knock on Toddy's door if possible for a potential sponsorship lolll
  38. ~stacie

dessie to be unveiled as new coach tomorrow 9.30 @ BSG

His e-tag comment! Hahahahahah
  39. ~stacie

Isaac Luke

WHO said he was the 2nd best hooker in the game? Big LOL!
  40. ~stacie

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

I really hope these rumours aren't true. I really don't want to see Stagg go. And I sure as hell don't want Glenn Stewart here. Vomit.
  41. ~stacie

What do you expect/require from 2012

No longer gonna have expectations. Easier that way. But please let us at least make the 8, lol. Finals football, ffs. It's all I want! And a premiership, of course, but I think that's more in the next few years & won't be instant.
  42. ~stacie

Manly fullback Brett Stewart looking for highest bidder as get-clause comes to light

Please god no. I do not want Brett Stewart at Canterbury. I hope someone throws a whole bunch of money at him & he signs with them. We do not need Stewart. Or anyone other than Foran for that matter.
  43. ~stacie

Des's dismissal leaves bitter memories

"I sure did." Bless your soul, Greenberg.
  44. ~stacie

Manly take swipe at pillaging Bulldogs

HAHAHAHHAAH omg. They are SUCH sooks. We did not break Hasler's contract or ANYTHING. We signed him up for the first year he was off-contract. The dumbarses on the Manly board are the ones that broke his contract. Bless.
  45. ~stacie

Ennis Looking Forward to 2012 - Video

Oh my god HAHA. I never said Foran wasn't going to be here ever. I said he's not here right now so why would he be a candidate? Accusing me of having a small amount of intelligence? Does that make you feel better about yourself? LOL. Good for you for your opinion, but right now Ennis is our #1...
  46. ~stacie

PS. How can you say that it "should" be Foran when he's not even an actual player for us? Sure there are rumours but are you serious? LMAO. Thanks for the laugh, yo.
  47. ~stacie

:roflol: Oh my god.
  48. ~stacie

Who will be released?

APPARENTLY Grant Millington has signed with Castleford Tigers (ESL). Nothing confirmed yet though..
  49. ~stacie

As fans we must make our position clear ...

hahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahaahahahahha PS. I don't want, nor do I think we NEED anyone from Manly other than Foran. I'd be incredibly unimpressed if we chased other players just for the sake of it. We need Foran & only Foran.
  50. ~stacie

Foran to stick with Sea Eagles for 2012

These articles are always going to come out. Because no player is stupid enough to say "Yeah, as soon as the Bulldogs knock on my door I'm outta here." Doesn't work like that, lol. See you soon Foz :p
  51. ~stacie

Official: Hasler Stood Down [Articles Inside]

@TripleM_NRL: Daily Telegraph: Hasler sacked for 'allegedly inducing players to break their contracts'. #nrl
  52. ~stacie

Apparently he seriously breached his contract which is why they have sacked him. hahahahahahahahahahha
  53. ~stacie

telegraph_sport telegraph_sport BREAKING NEWS: Des Hasler sacked as #Manly coach. Geoff Toovey to take over as Sea Eagles coach in 2012. Link posted shortly. #NRL
  54. ~stacie

Josh Dugan said yesterday that he was hoping to stay at Canberra beyond 2012. I don't imagine Canberra will let him go that easily without a fight. Plus, we don't need him ffs. We have Ben Barba.
  55. ~stacie

General Patten to become NRL ref

Liessss! lukepatten lukepatten Just woken up to hear I am going to b a ref!!I thought about it a couple of years ago but then saw how hard they train!plus I could never let the dogs lose!don't believe everything u hear people. #greatestgameofall hth
  56. ~stacie

James Graham's Game

:roflol:
  57. ~stacie

Rumours 2013

Hodkinson improved greatly in the back end of this season. Am convinced he'll do very well next year. No thanks to DCE. PS. Was he really named the best halfback in the world? Wtf? Is that a joke, lol.
  58. ~stacie

James Graham's Game

Any update on his injury?
  59. ~stacie

Bulldogs 2012 Draw

Oh it all makes sense now!
  60. ~stacie

Bulldogs 2012 Draw

So if it's round 5 we're playing Gold Coast. asdklasdhskj THIS IS STUPID. Why are Dragons vsing Broncos :(
  61. ~stacie

Bulldogs 2012 Draw

The draw is so inconsistent. I actually don't really like it. For example, we don't play Tigpies until round 18. And then we play them twice in two months. We only play Brisbane once at the back end of the season. Same with Cowboys. And has Heritage Round moved? Why aren't we playing St Merge...
  62. ~stacie

Ever been burgled?

Ick, sorry to hear Matt! People are such ****s :\ I think in 2007 it was we got our house broken into. Basically we came home & my parent's room had all their wardrobe drawers & stuff pulled out and scattered all over their floor :\ They stole some pretty valuable crap, but at the same time, we...
  63. ~stacie

Facebook Addiction

I'm on much, much, much less than I used to be. I really hate people on Facebook. IDK What it is. Everyone on there just pisses me off. It's good to keep in contact with people, but that's about all it's good for, lol.
  64. ~stacie

Recruit Jamal Idris says he's ready to reach next level at his new club

I'll believe it when I see it. We all know he can talk the talk, but as we've seen all throughout last season, he can't walk the walk.
  65. ~stacie

Kim Kardashian files for divorce already

..... Are you SERIOUS? Scar Jo is BEAUTIFUL & x32843294328943284 > KK.
  66. ~stacie

Kim Kardashian files for divorce already

Unpopular Opinion: Kim K is extremely overrated.
  67. ~stacie

Hypothetical time feat. the Mundine Camp

So, just to clarify, who is it exactly that Des wants?
  68. ~stacie

Hypothetical time feat. the Mundine Camp

Only on TK would a thread discussing hypothetically signing Cooper & SBW as a package deal would someone randomly bring in something to do with Braith Anasta & Jodi Gordon. I'm failing so see the relevance, but okay. :\
  69. ~stacie

Tim Smith?

oh my god.
  70. ~stacie

Speaking of Kids...

I've always wanted my children to be blessed with a huge family like me. (That's including cousins & all that.) So it'll depend how many my siblings have & then I'll decide :p But ideally, no more than 3.
  71. ~stacie

NRL player Lui charged with assault September 20, 2011 - 9:29AM

He ****ing disgusts me. What a pathetic excuse for a human being! Filthy.
  72. ~stacie

Ins: James Graham (St Helens) Outs: Andrew Ryan (retired), Michael Hodgson (retired), Brad Morrin (retired), Chris Armit (Penrith), Jamal Idris (Gold Coast), Michael Lett (released), Mickey Paea (Hull KR), Ben Roberts (Parramatta), Aidan Sezer (Gold Coast), Junior Tia Kilifi (Penrith), Gary...
  73. ~stacie

Two year old chinese toddler gets hit by car; 18 bystanders do nothing to help.

I feel so sick to the stomach reading this. It actually disgusts me the people in the world. Especially Chinese people. And yes, I am part Chinese, I don't even care. I hate half of them.
  74. ~stacie

ATTN: BOOK! Daily Telegraph regarding Baghdatis and you!!!!!

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  75. ~stacie

HSC Exams

Pre written essays are the worst for English in the HSC. The BoS have basically realised that more and more people are doing it, so they make the questions harder, or they'll make it something completely unexpected so that people basically can't just regurgitate their essays.
  76. ~stacie

HSC Exams

Ah HSC! Can't believe it's been a year already since mine.. haha. Fun times! Good luck.
  77. ~stacie

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Booooooooooooooooooo :(
  78. ~stacie

Kangaroos star Anthony Watmough says Sea Eagles stars won't follow Manly coach Des!

Can we remember that no player is going to say "Yeah, actually, we're all planning to follow Des. We don't want to play for Manly anymore." lol
  79. ~stacie

Lets go shopping.. Which Manly player would you like to see at the Dogs in 2013?

Hahahahaha love their comments in their thread.
  80. ~stacie

Canterbury make no apologies about Hasler

lol like we need to apologise for ANYTHING. We can't help it that our CEO is incredible.
  81. ~stacie

And you thought Dogs fans were racist...

Just had a look around there in my procrastination & they're calling Des "JuDes" haha. And also, why the hell do they have a "NRL Conspiracy Theories" sub-forum? lol
  82. ~stacie

2012 Write off or Real

Real. Todd has stated that this is a five year plan. And Des has signed for 4. Next year will be just as important as Des' first season with us.
  83. ~stacie

Todd on Triple M NOW!

And Toddy answers them all with such class!
  84. ~stacie

Todd on Triple M NOW!

"Question of what if's & maybes & will deal with it when it comes to it." RE: Des Hasler being released early by Manly.
  85. ~stacie

Jim Dymock Announced As Coach For 2012, Assistant To Des in 2013

They aren't doing a press conference, they are just releasing a statement. (As said on Twitter) WOW.
  86. ~stacie

Dogs Press Conference

Confirmed omgsh!
  87. ~stacie

Lets go shopping.. Which Manly player would you like to see at the Dogs in 2013?

Foran. Just him. Definitely not either of the Stewart brothers or Matai. Do not want Matai anywhere near us.
  88. ~stacie

Toddy's Twitter Thread

Yeah, Twitter is dedded atm haha
  89. ~stacie

Des Hasler Joins Bulldogs - 2013

This is all ridiculous and rumours. Until the Bulldogs come out & officially announce anything, I'm refusing to believe anything because this is seriously getting out of hand.
  90. ~stacie

Jamal Idris

Ah, I see now. Thank you haha Good grief, Idris, some bloody punctuation wouldn't go astray!
  91. ~stacie

Jamal Idris

I don't actually understand what he's saying. Gosh, you'd think if he was going to have a children's TV show he'd at least be able to teach them something. But nope, his English is TERRIBLE. Ya know?
  92. ~stacie

Bulldogs put out a feeler for Sonny Bill Williams

Yes he's an incredible talent & yes he would be wonderful, I don't want him back. He spat in the face of our club AND our game. You can't forgive something like that. Yes he was a kid at the time, but I really don't give a ****. If there is one person in the world who I would honestly not care...
  93. ~stacie

Matai during the Australian anthem

He's a dirty scum **** but I really don't care what he does.