Search results

1. T

Hayne Gone for the Season

There is rumours in 1 eyed Eel that Hayne has done his shoulder and will go under the knife this week.. Parra really wooden spoon again if true..
  2. T

J Moz could entertain retern to Dragons in 2015

http://www.leaguefreak.com/josh-morris-could-return-to-the-st-georgeillawarra-dragons-says-manager-6040/ Now that would be a complete f### up!!
  3. T

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

100% confirmed will not be there next season!! WAS MEANT TO SAY ROMELO Sorry ladies and gents bloody auto correct on iphone...
  4. T

Why wear a Bulldogs Hat????????

That wanker that was the streaker in Origin 3 was in court today and he was filmed wearing a Bulldogs hat, I just wanna know WHY??????? WHAT AN IDIOT!!!:
  5. T

Family Pass Plus a Junior Ticets For sale!! URGENT!!

Hey Everyone im so sorry to start a new thread but i have a Family Pass in Category 3 and a Junior ticket for sale all next to each other the 5 seats they are located in, DOOR GATE P, SECTION 142-1, AISLE 142, ROW 10, SEAT 51 TO SEAT 55!! They cost me $134, will sell them for $120 im spewing...
  6. T

Brilliant Barba's a cut above the rest

Sorry if already posted!! SMH Ben Barba is truly extraordinary. He is now one of the greatest assets rugby league can boast. I know it's a team sport and we must stick rigidly to our teachings that winning really comes as a result of the combined effort of men working and fighting...
  7. T

James Maloney signs 3 Year Deal with Roosters!!

Out of all the clubs why would he choose them!!! Source: NRL GOSSIP (FACEBOOK) RUGBY LEAGUE WEEK(FACEBOOK) ---------------- SYDNEY Roosters have agreed to terms with New Zealand Warriors star playmaker James Maloney. Maloney will join the club in 2013 on a three-year deal. A...
  8. T

Mat Rogers to come out of Retirment

Mat Rogers set to make a stunning comeback out of retirment to try a help save Titans season. Source, NRL Gossip, NRL News & Updates (facebook) & (twitter) NO ONE CAN SAVE THEM, CANT SEE MATTY DOING ANYTHING!!
  9. T

More danny weidler dribble!!

Sorry people i dont know if this has been posted, Source:SMH WEBSITE: WILLIE OR WON'T HE? WILLIE MASON has been linked to a move to England - but take it as fact that it is far from his first preference. Mason thinks he has two more good years in the NRL, and on his form this year it's...
  10. T

Watch Channel 7 news tonight!!

:mad: A friend sent me this if you are home at 6pm please watch chanel 7 news, A muslim lady in campbeltown was harassed by a police officer for her niqab and the pig tried to rip it of her face when she refused to show her face to him.
  11. T

Our last 13 games !!

Honestly how many do you guys think we can win?? they are listed below, Round 14 - Bye Round 15 - Titans Round 16 - Raiders Round 17 - Sharks Round 18 - Storm Round 19 - Roosters Round 20 - Eels Round 21 - Rabbitohs Round 22 - Knights Round 23 - Raiders Round 24 - Cowboys Round 25...