Search results

1. J

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

For me, special mention for Hughes. Can really see the potential coming to the fore
  2. J

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

All this talk of Taffe at 7, but has anyone actually seen the guy kick a ball? Long or short?
  3. J

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

Just putting it out there, do we see a future in which Xerri can surpass Badman Best and the Bulldog's could have the 2 starting centre's for the Blues?
  4. J

Coming Soon!

2004 GF Heritage Jersey...Will sell like hotcakes
  5. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I'm more interested in seeing Kautoga come onto the bench than Sexy come into the 13.
  6. J

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

True, but better footy minds than mine are being paid good dollars to figure it out.
  7. J

If we put him in Cup, then our bench may as well be back rowers and utilities.
  8. J

As much as I'd also like to see Sam play 40-50 minutes, Gus has said he's barely played any footy in 2 years and they will gradually build up his minutes.
  9. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Kautonga playing CUP. Interestingly Edwards is out
  10. J

Rumour Some new bloke

Here's been released by EELS https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2024/03/14/jirah-momoisea-released/
  11. J

How many wins will we have by round 10?

As Gus would put, as many as we deserve.
  12. J

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

From what I saw of reserve grade I can see why Hutch has been picked. Sexy’s defence needs work.
  13. J

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

Is the "Minister" a chance of jagging a bench spot ahead of Knight?
  14. J

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

There's plenty on here with opinion's of his DV past but at the end of the day, the Board has signed off on his signing and he'll be with us for the remainder of the season
  15. J

Official Gus on Twitter

16. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

The timing of Weidler's tweet is interesting. If you follow Gus on Twitter, you'll know he's in Hawaii so this must have been brewing for a while.
  17. J

Opinion Sam Hughes

If this kid could develop into our version of Lindsay Collins in the next 2 years, I'd be very happy.
  18. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Bulldogs express interest in Taylan May... https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2024-transfer-hub-dragons-miss-out-again-as-raiders-reject-release-request-20240116-p5exlb.html
  19. J

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

So he wants more money than Gus is willing to pay?
  20. J

Where am I?

https://catalogue.cbcity.nsw.gov.au/libero/WebopacOpenURL.cls?ACTION=DISPLAY&sid=LIBERO:DBK&RSN=888642
  21. J

SMH Luai

Gus has said it before, whenever a marquee player comes onto the market, it would be remiss of him not to at least have a conversation.
  22. J

News Jayden Tanner

Whats the Montgomery kid like?
  23. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Let's be honest, when the word "Potential" is in any signing news, its complete hogwash and made up to grab headlines.
  24. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Brandy Alexander mentioned the 10 day cooling off period kicks in today. We may not hear about any signings for 2 weeks
  25. J

News Pre-season return dates for every club

Someone explain why the dogs would start pre-season on a Friday?
  26. J

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Moe won't be one of the 8-9 signings.
  27. J

No Source Poasa Faamausili

15 NRL games in 3 years... will be a backup at best.
  28. J

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-officially-grant-faitala-mariner-permission-to-negotiate-with-rival-clubs-20230905-p5e25c.html
  29. J

Cover of your Favourite Song

30. J

Liam Knight?

31. J

What's your gut feeling?

Gus will be asked for his opinion and the board will either give Barrett new assistant coaches or Gus' role will be expanded. Baz won't be sacked yet.
  32. J

Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

CHN hasn't been named for Canterbury Cup.
  33. J

Anyone good at programming?

This should get you going... https://www.dotnetperls.com/file-java
  34. J

Haslers future will be decided on friday

Channel 9 reporting that the meeting is because Hasler won't sign the extension because of the top 4 finish clause.
  35. J

Bulldogs v Titans match thread "spoilers"

We officially deserve the wooden spoon.
  36. J

If the Sharks beat the Roosters

Forget that, If the cowboys were to beat Souths on Monday, we would all but be coming last.
  37. J

Iphone or blackberry

Handed my work Blackberry back a few weeks ago and got an iPhone. I already miss the Blackberry.
  38. J

Lote given the boot by ARU

AUSTRALIAN Rugby Union has sacked champion winger Lote Tuqiri today after a secret investigation into an off-field incident. A statement released by the ARU this evening said: "The employment contract of Lote Tuqiri has been terminated effective today. "ARU has treated this issue as a...
  39. J

Ennis possibly to play Origin II

So if Ennis plays origin II, who goes into Hooker for us?