Search results

1. J

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Mentions 3 million of recruits but fails to mention that’s 7 players of the starting 17. It’s clear as day these blokes are squad fillers until the kids are ready. Are we suppose to make panic signings like cotric again? If there isn’t anyone available then you can’t really blame Gus
  2. J

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Was out there tonight in a sky box and can not see why everyone is to upset. 4 tries to 2 with one at the death and some dubious calls. Could not buy a penalty. Our attack was rubbish but defence was solid considering the weight of possession. Combinations will improve as the season goes on...
  3. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

It wasn't Terrel May it was Spencer Leniu
  4. J

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

The road network around Belmore makes it a very unattractive project.
  5. J

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

1. Crichton is arguably the best center in the game and a 750k price tag is probably the market rate. 2. Not getting the Taffe hate, I thought he was solid, timing was a bit out but that will come with more game time with the squad. Tracey may be a better option but i would be happy with either.
  6. J

Opinion Pre Season Training

cap squeeze, yet Gus announced to members that we have 7 million available for 2026.
  7. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Fucking hell. This place is full of desperates
  8. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He isn’t. I see him on Facebook. Either a bit special or drugs got him good.
  9. J

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

he is just clogging up the threads, much like the trolls and the morons who respond to them.
  10. J

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Joel now added to the long list of ignored members.
  11. J

SMH Luai

Are his sources as strong as D-Voice and Malla ?
  12. J

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

I really thought D voice learned his lesson when he was finally found out a few years ago, but every now and then he falls back into his old habit of talking absolute rubbish for attention.
  13. J

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

You don’t have a regular source and this source is the daily telegraph.
  14. J

Board re-elected unopposed

@04 Dreaming would be punching holes in the walls in his mums basement. Maybe she will brush his hair and let him on suck her breasts to calm him down
  15. J

Fox Sports Klemmer

You’d have to be a born loser to go to this much effort to troll. I’ve blocked them all. I think I might have to start blocking the people replying to them
  16. J

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Morons. “If rugby came knocking” guess what? They aren’t coming because they are dead broke and he wouldn’t be a target even if they did. it’s like me being asked if I would fuck Megan Fox. Sure I would, my wife would probably be understanding of my response because she knows there is no chance...
  17. J

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

I like the Tracey signing, purely because Parra wanted him.
  18. J

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Yeh but we all know you don’t have sources and talk sh1t
  19. J

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I would be very surprised if they could afford him. Turbo 1.1m Cherry 1.2m Humole offered 880k Schuster 800k Jurbo 900k Then throw in the likes of Garrick, Koula, Sabb who were all sought after in the market.
  20. J

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Hope not he is a legit bender. Source the dude he is getting pumped by
  21. J

Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

So you will put your balls on the line and say fox won’t be there in 24 ? Or you just going to keep seeking attention you sad sack of shit
  22. J

You said he is leaving the club.
  23. J

Attention seeking at its finest. Don't worry you aren't the first and won't be the last. Trying to fill a void ?
  24. J

He didn't say anything about the dogs. @Malla the new D-voice
  25. J

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Have the dogs offered him anything ?
  26. J

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

Won’t let me PM you
  27. J

Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

dud. Get Twal at least he works hard and can tackle
  28. J

Social Media Fotuaika

Won’t hold my breath, exactly what we need. I think we should also take a look at the possibility Keon Kolomatangi playing in the front row
  29. J

Opinion Realistic Transfer Targets

I liked the look of Sipley from manly towards the backend of the season. I reckon Bullemor would even be an upgrade to what we have and also May from the roosters
  30. J

Official Gus on Twitter

AFB wanting to come back to Sydney would be a better pipe dream
  31. J

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Is Fotuaika and Hunt coming from anywhere or just pure hope from you desperates ?
  32. J

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Hunt said in the last presser for the dragons that he would be at the Dragons in 2024 and he has had positive chats with Flanno.
  33. J

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Which of these has already been announced ? Taffe Salmon Critta SST Mann
  34. J

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

He play in the team that won like 10 straight finals for their age group ? My mate is on the coaching staff
  35. J

Gus on 100% Footy

Share bruz
  36. J

D Day

Give up @D- voice you stopped for a while after you got called out and now you are back again
  37. J

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

I’ve just realised my 5 and 8 year old to Ju Jitsu at Gracie. They do a drill there where they start 2 people against each other and the winner stays wrestling the rest of the class until he is beaten. Sometimes my 5 year old stays on for 5 or 6 kids until he is beaten. The 8 year old doesn’t. I...
  38. J

D Day

Put your balls on the line. Name the player
  39. J

D Day

I don’t think you’ve got anything right in years
  40. J

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Handled himself well.
  41. J

News A not so mad Monday positive thread

Maybe they can feed Topine he will be homeless soon as he will be unemployable
  42. J

Bulldogs player walks out

After that interview I am on the Bus with Gus and Cam. Fuck the snowflakes
  43. J

Bulldogs player walks out

I’d say Topine
  44. J

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

They don’t have the texts. That’s if there are even any texts in the first place
  45. J

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Hopefully there is a response from bokes like fox and burton
  46. J

Opinion Blake Taaffe

I am hoping a 7
  47. J

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

I’ve got Preston but Waddell is a close second. The hate the nuffies on here give him is not warranted at all.
  48. J

Tpj to retire from nrl

If I was in a room with Osama, Adolph and Buzz with a loaded gun and only 2 bullets, I would shoot Buzz twice
  49. J

Opinion 2025 Forward Pack

too much pepper not enough salt
  50. J

Rumour Watson ?

Maybe concerns with the medical
  51. J

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Might be because he was a kiwi
  52. J

Lineup that gives us the best chance to beat Knights in Round 24?

El O El people's obsession with Topine is laughable
  53. J

Ryan Sutton Defence

Was there a tweet somewhere with Gus saying RFM pulled out of todays game ? Surprised bit more said.
  54. J

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

The No try to titans was for obstruction
  55. J

Dolphins Avatars

The sad mutts
  56. J

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

He isn’t a starter and not paid as one. Will be great coming off the bench next year
  57. J

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

I dont think Burns will play and Skelton will come in. I also think RFM drops out.
  58. J

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Waddell deserves a spot in the squad. He has been better than most forwards this year. The hate for him in here is silly. He is no world beater but is definitely in our best 17 for this year anyway.
  59. J

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

I see a lot of Dylan Edwards in Taffee. Big effort player. Edwards took a while to get where he is atm
  60. J

News Tyrone May Bulldogs offer pulled out

So this is the media's way of saying we were wrong ?
  61. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Love it. I wonder if he came up with it himself as he would’ve been very young when that happened. Against Souths too
  62. J

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

not bad good size
  63. J

Social Media Tino Fa’asuamaleaui rumour

Better than the messages Braith sent me after i got stuck into him when Flanno cried
  64. J

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

King missed 2 tackles that led to tries. He has fallen off a cliff. His defence has been horrible for most the year
  65. J

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Rajah is fucking trash
  66. J

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Anyone know where they show the game with sound at Bankstown Sports ?
  67. J

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Wonder if he was even offered a contract
  68. J

Social Media Matt Lodge

if he can tackle than why not
  69. J

News An attitude thing’: Ciraldo rips Bulldogs as ‘embarrassed’ skipper takes blame

Not sure on positioning but we lack size. Moving forwards the 17 needs to be. Morrin Preston JAC Burton Mahoney TPJ Burns Kiraz Averillo Pele King(needs to show more) Wilson Skelton Edwards Hughes Nu Brown Olaupu 18th/ Waddel or Flange
  70. J

SOO

Fox playing on the wrong side and received the ball once from a pass. Every other time he touched the ball was a kick return or scoot from dummy half. Tedesco, Frizell killed every attacking play. TPJ carried the ball well. His offload was unforgivable but Luai and Tedesco shouldve put in better...
  71. J

News Jake Averillo not threatened by Crichton, Xerri, reveals contract status

Understand Alamoti is still in his first year but Avo is all over him this year. I was pretty annoyed with Alamoti on the weekend where he didn't jam in on the Stimpson try. Quite a few lapses from him this year.
  72. J

Opinion Teams for Rooster

Probably the best we can put in the park at the moment. Waddell had a poor outing yesterday. Got brushed off many tackles. He has been good for most parts this year so he gets a pass for now
  73. J

Harrison Edwards

Agree. Passes the eye test and I think he deserves his place in the starting side and more than likely our best 17 moving forward. Reminds me a bit of Ryan Matterson
  74. J

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

@Joelmcevoy2 you are one cracked unit
  75. J

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

I think this would’ve been the plan all along. Take the pressure off Wilson and not highlight the fact Casey was dropped for being an absolute plodder
  76. J

Official Gus on Twitter

@finchie the deal fell through ? Who was it ?
  77. J

Rumour Ball playing 13

Heard a few years ago that Schuster is a bit of a ratbag from a mate who knows him
  78. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone post the telegraph article about Ben Hunt ?
  79. J

News How many games has Flanagan gone without a try assist or even a line break assist?

I do and that’s why I made this fantasy up in my head.Along with what a Hunt said yesterday regarding Griffin getting sacked
  80. J

News How many games has Flanagan gone without a try assist or even a line break assist?

A perfect outcome would be. Griffin sacked Ben Hunt asks for a release to join us Shame Flanagan gets the coaching gig at saints Kyle joins daddy
  81. J

Positive’s, BURTON MAHONEY HUGHES

Going to throw Morrin in there too
  82. J

Official Ciraldo Press Conference

Did well. So did Morrin
  83. J

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

All the Topine fappers will be happy. Id still have Davey in
  84. J

Rd 5 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Agree with the players above. Morrin was great. Should’ve been in the side from round 1
  85. J

News ‘Worst thing that happened’: Dogs’ Flanagan problem laid bare amid legend’s Burton fear

Edge forwards yes. Middles no. Middles make the yardage and good ones win the play the ball, which would allow the hooker to distribute to the halves with alot more time and space than what they are getting.
  86. J

News ‘Worst thing that happened’: Dogs’ Flanagan problem laid bare amid legend’s Burton fear

Most halves would struggle behind our pack atm. Flanno is plain shit but wouldn’t look as bad if our forwards were winning the ruck
  87. J

News Should Canterbury persist with Kyle Flanagan? NRL legends urge Bulldogs to 'bite the bullet' after Round 4

Unfortunately I don’t think we have a better option than Flanno at this stage and that’s just sad. I’d rather Flanno over a Reynolds based purely on his defence. Reynolds is erratic with the ball and can’t tackle. KO is a 6 and isn’t ready for first grade
  88. J

No Source Hass to dogs

Again. I am posting what i heard. I am not looking for validation from strangers on an internet forum. I come on here to mostly see the latest rumored signings. I don't go to work or sit around the dinner table telling those close to me that I have a great success rate of rumors on the kennel.
  89. J

No Source Hass to dogs

From what I gathered and only an opinion. Hass does not want to be there. Mate also mentioned that SBW helping/helped with the deal
  90. J

No Source Hass to dogs

That’s the info given