Search results

1. mulloway

Cox plate day

Hey guys I have a private box at rose hill races on oct 27...next sat I had 7 people pull out today which haven't paid.. It is a pri box..free food and alcohol..our personal bar lady..no lining up for beers It's $180 per head..Inc entry..free race book Must wear suit and tie etc...
  2. mulloway

Dj fingertips

For everyone that was at the game on Friday...what was your thoughts about this dj chick My thoughts were that I cringed for her and can't believe how crap she was....she looked liked such an idiot bouncing around and fist pumping
  3. mulloway

Congratulations to my sons footy team today

About 6 weeks ago my sons under 9s school footy side was in the panther trophy...out of all the schools from the district played in large tournament First day they played 4 games and won all without a single point scored against them..the final was 2 weeks later and we won 22 nil...my sons...
  4. mulloway

help needed

Need someone to tell me did benbarba ever play fullback in under 20's....I have $100 bet he did..my mate said he never played fullback... Cheers mulloway..
  5. mulloway

greg inglis.....is he coming to the dogs??

just heard on 2gb that tomorrow a club will be named that greg inglis is close to signing with he wants to stay in nrl....just wandering what everyones thoughts are and if we are a chance of getting him....
  6. mulloway

help needed to name my new dog

hey guys and gals..... i just bought myself a new staffy and need some sugestions on a good name my last staffy i had we called him general....so thats no good something to do with the bulldogs would be great.....i pick him up on sat so i need a name.... cheers mulloway
  7. mulloway

who likes fishing

well guys i went out yesty for a fish....plan was to take a mate that wants to catch big mulloway.....also plan was to stay over night got out there at about 2 pm and went straight to my bait spot.....we got heaps of livies and at my jew spot at 5.45pm..... by 6.15 we had a 20kg....by...
  8. mulloway

big days out tix for sale

i have 2 tix for sat 23rd for big day out selling $150 each..thats what i paid so if u want them pm me ur number and i call u and arrange pic up or drop off.... cheers wayneo
  9. mulloway

more fish for mulloway

went out for a fish at about midnight last night up the hawkesbury on my own caught another 2 good mulloways...21kg and 25kg..and home by 8am this morning enjoy the pics again
  10. mulloway

fishing season hafor me

hey people...u all know i love fishing....well as soon as footy season is over i start my jewfishing.... well i went out on tuesday arvo around lunch time.....lost good fish...1 was about 15kg and the other over 25kg..... then at about 3.30pm my rods screams zzzzzzz and im on...only small...
  11. mulloway

mondays daily telegraph

did any of u guys see the picture on the back page of mondays tele... picture of brett white getting tackled on the wkend... well his penis is hanging out of his shorts so if anyone can get the pic up it is pi55 funny.....i have the paper here still..... wonder if he will sue...i would
  12. mulloway

corey hughes

just seen corey talk on fox sports after the game....they asked him what was his best memory of playin the game and his answer was......wait for it...... coming to cronulla......i came for the right reasons.....wtf......
  13. mulloway

who do u want to win tonight??

so who do u guys want to win tonight .....melb or dragqueens...... im want dragqueens to win coz i just want that 3 point buffer ahead of melb....im resigned to not winning minor premiership so i just wanna hold down 2nd spot...... its going to feel funny cheering for dragqueens tonight...
  14. mulloway

Thanks kickass..........

thanks for the tickets kickass......my little man is soooooo excited about going to state of origin tonight..... thanks again dude.... go the farkin blues.....
  15. mulloway

how lucky am i??

yesterday i picked up my little 5 yr old son up from school.....when he gets home he has a sandwich and normally watches scooby doo for half hour os so...... but yesty he got out the bulldogs 2004 highlights dvd and said he wanted to watch it because thats when we always won and he likes when...
  16. mulloway

check out this video

here is a video of a small mulloway i caught last yr...... it was 24kg......... hope you enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGadwRYZvg hope it works...never tried b4....... also there is a few swear words near the end...not for young ones...or people that are easilt offended
  17. mulloway

anyone looking for a job????

hey guys im looking for a young bloke so i can teach how to do roofrestorations........ must have car and licence.........i live in the penrith area so they must travel to my house everyday.......forget what money you will earn now,think of the money you will earn in 4 or 5 yrs........i would...
  18. mulloway

new to the kennel...thought i would introduce myself

hey doggy fans...... my name is mulloway......for all the crazy fisherman out there they will understand what it means im a loyal fan of the bulldogs through thick and thin....been a fan for over 30yrs...as im only 34 yrs old ...as far as im concerned there is no other team....... i...